Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #717

Pages:  #1... #712   #713   #714   #715   #716   #717   #718   #719   #720   #721   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,18 22:54 other posts 
Just in case anyone cares, I feel ignored that no one took my post seriously or responded to me in this thread about gloryholes!

/forum/thread.php?id=25104#34
By #562152 02,Oct,18 11:56
I'm sure if you aske one of the regulars in your forum someone will give you an answer. In my opinion,,to get involved with a looser like that tell what a looser one is too,,

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Sep,18 04:24 other posts 
I see Disabilityawareness has yet another new account.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,18 10:13 other posts 
I was not aware that he came and went, AGAIN!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,18 10:52 other posts 
An interesting referral made today to the Evaluation Panel. A member referred someone for posting that the were 17 years of age in a particular group. I "joined" the group to corroborate the accusation, but was unable to find such a post. Hmmmmmm....... is the referring member making false accusations OR did the moderator delete the message and fail to report the offence to admin?
By #562152 29,Sep,18 11:23
Were is the evaluation panel located?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,18 11:36 other posts 
??????

That's a very odd question especially coming from a member that was a previous member.
By #562152 29,Sep,18 13:01
I never refered anyone to the panel. In my page there was a place to go and see who was being evaluated, but, how is the panel formed? Does admin send notices?
--------------------------------------- added after 51 seconds

I'm not confirmed yet this time around so I can't see any of that stuff
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,18 13:59 other posts 
Having referred a member or having not referred a member does not have any bearing on being a "panel" member. Same goes for being verified or not, no bearing on being a panel member.

The panel is "formed" and consists of members who have two consecutive years of membership. And yes, the system/admin sends notification that you are eligible to vote by giving you a new feature button labeled Abuse Panel on your second anniversary. The system also notifies all eligible members whenever there is an "abuse" case for review by highlighting the box (similar to what you see when you go to your page and you know that there are "Recent Events") to review.
By #562152 29,Sep,18 14:01
Gatcha,,that's why it used to show up on the old account,,thanks for the info,

By #562152 18,Sep,18 21:45
Anyone visit Anytime's page? He placed 3 public mesages on his page and no one else has. It's one of the most hateful pages I've seen on site

/member.php?w=524323
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 23:47 other posts 
It rather harsh but not as HATEFUL as the reason your good ol' buddy *lix* (I thought I would use asterisks today instead of stars) left for Skittles as (WHY?) she blacklisted him.

10. this cunt needs a 'go fund me page' to buy some new razor blades to cut her wrists with, the ones she has a so used and blunt they just pick the scabs off her arms when she uses them. needs a fuck, but no one wants to put their dick in her.

HATEFUL is HATEFUL regardless of whether it is out in the open on a member's page, or tucked away in a (WHY?). And what makes her HATEFUL diatribe so laughable is that I am not Skittles nor is he me.
By #562152 19,Sep,18 08:27
You are right. Hateful is hateful anywhere. And, ok, Skittles is not you (that's something I would never have assumed). But I've seen Skittles at work in the chats. Obviously Lix had a reason to be so vile to him.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Anytime wrote (Sep 15, 06:55):
Female nigger tennis players should be torterd and hung fucking disgraceful

Maybe in your neck of the woods this is not that hateful. I do. Color of skin, religious belief, or politics is not enough to **** someone.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Ever notice the more hateful they are the worse their education (at least their spelling)?
By #563464 19,Sep,18 15:40
I'm all for having a good ol piss every now and again, but that kind of language really turns my stomach.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,18 23:23 other posts 
In my opinion, *lix* and her male companion are not be as smart as they think they are OR she ( because I only posted her HATEFUL (WHY?) ) she likes to fabricate "stuff" and post or spread her untruths and in her reality, they then become truth.

I don't give a rat's ass what Skittles does or says when HE is in chat, that's on him. So you defend *lix*'s post, she obviously had a reason to be vile to Skittles? Wow! By all means, support her hatred and finger pointing at me, that's fcked up.
By #562152 20,Sep,18 19:57
Bella,,
I don't give a rat's ass what Skittles does in those "homo" chat rooms either. I just commented that Lix must have had a reason to be so mad at Skittles. It might have been mutual, who knows, who cares? What's more, I don't give a flying fuck about you and Lix's animosity or, better said, hatred towards each other. I don't support her hatred nor am I involved in any finger pointing at you.
What is fucked up is the way you have ragged me for the last few years, especially after you found out I'm friends with Lix and AussieMan.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,18 00:06 other posts 
I've "ragged" you? I'm not sure what that is and I really do not care so I'm going to say that I have not.
By #562152 21,Sep,18 09:46
One definition is, to criticize and humiliate someone, usually when the one doing the criticizing is on the rag (having her menstrual period)
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

And, yes, you have
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,18 18:01 other posts 
Criticize, maybe, but humiliate, NO WAY!

I am going to say this, if you speak like you write, you are really vulgar. If you speak and write in a vulgar manner to gain attention, CONGRATULATIONS! mission accomplished. In my opinion, it is not necessary to resort to vulgarity to command attention.

Now if I humiliated you OR attempted to humiliate you, that's a different matter and to the best of my recollection, that never happened. If you will kindly refresh my memory about what I did or said, I will certainly apologize.
By #562152 23,Sep,18 18:49
Yes you have criticized me,,,you did not humiliate me. Unfortunately the definition for ragging someone has more than 1 definition. If you believe I'm vulgar, so be it. When I argue I use any language I think will make the opposition react. And this is the second or third time you accuse me of trying to command attention. I'm not in the attention grabbing game. I'm good looking and men flock to my page. I don't have to command your attention nor work it hard
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 16:28 other posts 
"Skittles at work in the chats"

Funny how the other comments and attacks on me don't surface here.. ever. Maybe because they are from Lix and her midget with their fakes?

By #562152 25,Sep,18 17:11
Skittles, I found out that if you or the "owner" of the thread are blacklisted, they can't enter the forum. However, you do see me and you are in Johnas chat all the time. I don't have to remind you how many times the chat is a contest on whose cock is best to suck
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 18:00 other posts 
Sorry, was this in some way directed at me?

What does your response to Skittles have to do with his post and concern?
By #562152 25,Sep,18 18:34
Not directly. It's true that if someone blacklists you they can't access your thread. Yeshhhh,I can't post anything lately without someone thinking I'm talking about them, and, in a bad way
By #460385 19,Sep,18 16:37
I'm a little lost here. All I got out of this was Skittles calling out Schwifty for gay dick talk with bjuk. When they both post that they are straight and like women. And there might be a Walrus involved.
By #562152 19,Sep,18 17:46
It's ok, baby. You are just a secretary.
--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

And, BTW, walrus? Is that, as Bella wants,,,respectful?
By #460385 19,Sep,18 18:44
By saying I'm just a secretary. Are you insinuating that a secretary is low class, not important, and not a respectful profession. You have a real good habit of putting words in people's mouth.
By #562152 20,Sep,18 20:06
Any work is honorable. Thinking I meant something else speaks to your mindset. I don't think in a negative or hurtful way. That comment I made was in fun, a tongue in cheek coment. Obviously, in your sourpuss life you would give it an entirely different meaning. As far as putting words in other people's mouth, I don't agree, but if I do, it's better than putting a dick in your mouth. Get off of your high horse. Go pimp your wife.
By #460385 20,Sep,18 20:29
I think bella got the answer to her question. By the way, my wife just informed me what you wrote. And she would like to thank you "man or woman" for calling her a prostitute. It sucks when your words are twisted and interpreted the wrong way. Something you're real good at.
By #562152 20,Sep,18 20:47
It's called disrespect, something you and your wife are really good at
By #460385 20,Sep,18 21:04
Boohoohoo.
By #562152 20,Sep,18 21:10
HAHAHA
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,18 23:26 other posts 
Have you appointed yourself Sergeant-at-Arms? I don't have any problem about speaking for myself.
By #563464 19,Sep,18 21:29
Did I miss something? When did Skittles' fan fiction come into play here?
By #460385 19,Sep,18 21:45
Are you a secretary too?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 16:29 other posts 
@ Schwifty
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,18 23:32 other posts 
CountryBoy, I know it's you and not your missus, a gentle reminder, please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.
By #460385 20,Sep,18 06:13
Ok
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,18 06:26 other posts 
I find it interesting that TWOWARMTTS2 has made the choice to monitor members with regard to how they address or describe her friend HOWEVER, I don't believe that happens on the flip side.
By #460385 20,Sep,18 12:53
I'd say it's safe to say that if twowarmtts was on fire, lix wouldn't stop to piss on her.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,18 13:07 other posts 
My guess is that you are correct. But what would be interesting to know is whether TWOWARM is an advocate of respectful to all or just her "friends"?
By #460385 20,Sep,18 14:29
By #562152 20,Sep,18 20:29
Let me answer that. I'm respectful of my friends. If anyone else has something to say to me that's OK. But if you think I'll let go by any disrespect to me, you are wrong. Bullies count on the victim to be complacent. So the answer is" YOU ARE FUCKING RIGHT I'LL BE AS DISRESPECTFUL AS I CAN POSSIBLY BE.
By #562152 20,Sep,18 20:15
CC you said something similar before. Get new material.
By #562152 20,Sep,18 20:13
Bella, these members are not worth my time. Only time I care is when I'm involved in a thread and someone refers to a friend of mine in a negative way. It's what friends do. I am not a backstabbing, nasty, low class person. If I'm your friend, I'll defend your dignity without taking sides.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,18 00:15 other posts 
Then what I took away from this post is that if lix posted something derogatory about me, you would not rein her in because we are not friends. WOW! That's some messed up double standards.
By #562152 21,Sep,18 09:38
I think, as the Brits say, you've got the wrong end of the stick. But, as an English teacher, you know very well what I said and meant.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Sep,18 08:49 other posts 
???????
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,18 13:45 other posts 
I know, I know.....you are the school teacher and I work for a major healthcare company.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Sep,18 14:07 other posts 
Sometimes, it's like the words we write don't even matter...
By #562152 23,Sep,18 11:55
Did I get that wrong??haha, ,who cares
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,18 18:09 other posts 
Quite frankly, TWOWARM, aside from your posts in the political threads, you give me the impression that you just want to post wherever pops into your head and it does not matter whether it is germane to the post or conversation going on.
By #562152 23,Sep,18 18:52
Quite frankly you can think what you like
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,18 19:06 other posts 
Thank you, I will.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,18 12:54 other posts 
I think all of you just need to hug and and take a rest! No need for such.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #712   #713   #714   #715   #716   #717   #718   #719   #720   #721   ...#756

Show your Genitals