Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #61

Pages:  #1... #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 05,Jul,23 13:42 other posts 
I honestly sat back to think who I might want in the White House, and I can’t think of anyone except red Skelton, God blessonly registered users can see external links
By #610414 05,Jul,23 13:49
Hahaha
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jul,23 18:44 other posts 
I always thought that Monty python would have made a great president or maybe George Carlin hell I would even vote for bozo the clown 🤡 you know what they say if you put a clown in the White House you have a full blown circus 🎪
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Oh I know how about James Belushi

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,23 20:42 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Kaboom with you earthlings.

Hahahaaa

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,23 19:25 other posts 
Gun-riven America is heading for a record year of mass murder.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,23 19:13 other posts 
List of mass shootings in the US over the last month.
The list is huge.
Some days there are 4 mass shootings per day.

By #610414 25,Jun,23 13:40

Horrible
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 17:08 other posts 
Most likely suicide .Anyone working in that environment would be fully aware of the dangers of being around a running jet engine. It probably ruined the engine to, a goose or bird usually total loss's a jet engine because of the tolerances of the parts.
By #610414 25,Jun,23 20:12
It could have been an accident. He could have tripped or a tarp could have been sucked in and dragged the guy in. A suicide in that manner takes a huge amount of balls and suicide victims seldom have balls.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 22:02 other posts 
Naw suiciders loose their balls, can't handle life.
No one would be close enough to a running jet engine to get sucked in. Safety procedures would not allow it, common sense would not allow it.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,23 09:29 other posts 

sadly,it was suicide.
By #610414 27,Jun,23 12:21
sad
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,23 14:03 other posts 
Yea, for so many reasons.
can you imagine being the pilot and watching a guy walk along the air strip and suddenly just disappear into your engine ?Making lights and alarms go off? Just seeing it ,just hearing all that and knowing what caused it, would give alot of people ptsd.
Not to mention the folks on the ground just doing their job and suddenly, this guy splatters out the back of a jet engine .Again,not something a good nights sleep will help you unsee.
and the cleanup. Terrible mess.
By #610414 27,Jun,23 19:15
I’m sure the engine will not be rebuilt or the parts used in other aircraft
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 18:28 other posts 
No

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 22:23 other posts 
Ananas will be paying more to stay warm as his country is giving up their energy independence.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,23 09:25 other posts 
He might as well he over pays for everything else in his perfect country
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,23 09:33 other posts 

By #610414 25,Jun,23 09:08
Russian troops withdraw from Moscow after mercenary revolt ends but trouble remains for Putin

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 10:24 other posts 
So would you rather have Putin or the head of the Wagnor group running the country?
Neither are dumbass's. But Putin's mental state is well beyond insane and the wagnor guy, well, to bust a guys head open with a sledge hammer on camara to get his point across about folks running away from their duty's is kind of sick.

In my humble opinion, If Nato is what it claims to be, it would be invading Russia right now while it is at it's weakest point in recent history.
By #610414 25,Jun,23 11:05
If you say so
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 17:08 other posts 
You didn't answer my question?
Um,
By #610414 25,Jun,23 17:45
No, I didn’t.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 22:04 other posts 
Is it because you don't really know which 1 you would rather have or?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,23 09:27 other posts 
At least Putin can walk up stairs with out tripping and falling hey I bet he can even ride a bicycle
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,23 09:32 other posts 
I had no issue with putin until he went into ukraine for no good reason.
His country was doing well really considering where it had been in history.

By #610414 25,Jun,23 09:34
One dead, another hospitalized after yacht crashes into the Fisher Island Ferry

MIAMI -- A tragic boat accident just east of Pilot House Station at Dodge Island left one person dead and another hospitalized early Sunday morning, according to Miami Fire Rescue.

Around 3 a.m., officials were called to the scene.

Upon arriving at the scene, Miami Fire rescue received information that a roughly 30-foot-long vessel had struck a Fisher Island Ferry in the channel.

The ferry crew successfully retrieved the victim, who was then transported to Ryder Trauma in critical condition.

While being transported to the hospital, the victim informed paramedics that his friend was still missing.

In response, the Miami Dive Team was immediately dispatched to initiate a search and rescue operation.

Multiple agencies joined the efforts to scour the scene.

Shortly afterward, the missing friend was located deceased at the scene.

The Florida Fish and Wildlife agency is currently conducting an investigation.

Florida Fish and Wildlife?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 10:20 other posts 
Well the hwy patrol is not as familiar with boats as the fish and wildlife folks are.
By #610414 25,Jun,23 10:52
Okay
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 17:12 other posts 
I made a big poopy this morning!
By #610414 25,Jun,23 17:45
Nice?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 18:26 other posts 
Hell no
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 22:04 other posts 
feelings of emptiness and relief.

By #610414 25,Jun,23 20:30
In an ideal scenario, more national exposure would be a good thing for a presidential hopeful. But in Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ case, the more voters learn about him, the less they can stomach the idea of him running the country.

In a new NBC News’ poll out Sunday, DeSantis dropped a devastating nine points from April to just 22 percent support in the Republican primary. Donald Trump, meanwhile, surged 5 points to 51 percent, taking a clear lead in the race, despite his extensive legal troubles.

It couldn't happen to a nicer Hitler

By #610414 19,Jun,23 08:37
Texas Governor Greg Abbott has followed through with signing a bill that effectively shuts down diversity, equity, and inclusion offices at state-funded colleges and universities.

And they wonder why they are called Nazis
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 10:43 other posts 
When were those offices opened? 60 years ago? 4 years ago?
Equality does not need all that. If all people want to be equal, then that is the first thing you need to do, delete all this other stuff.
Be accepted into a college based on merit and grades. Not because of your color or making sure a certain % of people are in.

Affirmative action has no place in a society of equals.
By #610414 19,Jun,23 14:16
Have you asked yourself why these offices were established in the first place? College students still are accepted because of their grades/merit. You are confused about affirmative action. Affirmative action says, “If everything else is equal and there are two candidates applying and only one opening, then, if the racial percentages of the college are not equal to the percentages of the population, then, the applicant that belongs to the minority, gets the opening. It can be Black, Asian, or White. This is only for colleges that are government run or supported. Most private colleges, though, are run by progressive people that believe in the fairness of affirmative action and run their institutions in that manner.
Affirmative Action is still needed because of people like Abbot and you.
--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

Traditional private black colleges allow whites because of that.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 15:39 other posts 
It is giving someone a unfair advantage based on their race, which we have folks here that claim it does not exist.

Put the 2 names in a hat and draw 1. That is equal opportunity.
By #610414 19,Jun,23 15:58
No, that’s not true. It is not giving anyone an unfair advantage. In my post above I said how it works. If it was a black and a white, would you say the white one should get the open spot?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 19:13 other posts 
If the credentials are equal for both a white and a black, the 2 names should thrown in a hat and 1 drawn.

How would you feel if you were the white 1? "Oh sorry mam, uh we need 1 more black to fill our requirements, have a nice day" that is what Affirmative action does and why people resent it.
By #610414 19,Jun,23 19:36
You are being obtuse. That's why Trump lost and why democratic ideals will prevail. One last time then I'll give up. Before affirmative action, minorities were excluded from higher education in public institutions, but, it wouldn't have been fair to white students if the government said "only blacks can apply.". On a campus of 3000 students, only 55 to 65 blacks would get in if affirmative action is needed. That sounds like a lot?
--------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds

By the way, if I was the white student I would kick myself in the ass for waiting to the last minute to apply.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 20:43 other posts 
Sounds like a bunch of shit to me the hat 🎩 trick works just fine and you don’t need a big fancy office building and all the people working in them offices so you see look at all the money phart just saved them
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,23 20:58 other posts 
the money saved, oh that is the 1 thing they hate the most, not being able to waste, eh I mean ,Spend money on worthless shit they don't need.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 04:55 other posts 
Yeah well it’s time for everyone to tighten their belts a little bit
Joe Biden said so
By #610414 20,Jun,23 10:51
You can go research this if you want. Like I’ve said b4, “You like to give opinions but you seldom, if ever, check to see if it’s true. Federal budget deficits under Republican Presidents collectively are 54% higher than under Democratic Presidents (as a percentage of GDP, Republican Presidents have been 65% higher than Democratic Presidents).
GDP, in case you don’t know what it is is defined as Gross domestic product. It is a monetary measure of the market value of all the final goods and services produced in a specific time period by a country or countries. GDP is most often used by the government of a single country to measure its economic health.
However, what does the government know (the above was calculated before Trump left office, so it’s not a Dumbocrat thing). We both know that the truth lies in what Dgraff says. Remember, he went to college. 🤣🤣😈
By #610414 20,Jun,23 10:40
The problem with that is that, before, only one name would be put on the hat. The white one. I agree, the hat trick would be just fine, but, with a twist. Give each applicant a number and then hold a lottery. A simple globe with numbered balls. Then, everyone takes a chance. I bet white students would complain because “IT’S NOT FAIR’
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 18:42 other posts 
White people don’t complain that’s a black thing
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 06:21 other posts 
They are nazis
By #610414 20,Jun,23 10:40
They are
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 11:29 other posts 
Leo, how is asking for it to be FAIR, being a nazi? Help me out here? I am reading,

if 2 applicants are equally qualified, using color or nationality is NOT a fair way to decide who gets the slot in a college or a job. It is not the fault of either party that their skin is white or black.
That to me is saying, "no green eyed people need apply".
No fault of the person that has green eyes.
By #610414 20,Jun,23 13:39
I think Leo was replying to me, but, let me ask you. Are you a naturalized citizen with English being your second language? Because, you did not get ANY of the explanations given to you. Legal or by us trying to show you that the system is as fair as possible. One more time.
This is a way to reach an equitable balance. Nothing more, nothing less. You know, liberals or children of liberals go to college too. They don’t complain it’s unfair. The only ones that do is conservative white racists who want to cause trouble like Abbot.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,23 15:13 other posts 
Your explanations do not make sense. You are simply justifying using a person's race or nationality as a get into college card or get the job card.
What part of choosing 1 from 2 equally qualified applicants of different races Appling for college or a job is so hard to understand? It has to be done in a fair way or it is discrimination.
By #610414 20,Jun,23 18:57
Okay, Phart, let’s see if this will help. The US population is made up of, in round numbers, 80% white/hispanic/Latino and about 13% black. The rest are Asian or middle eastern. Now let’s say a college has room for 3000 total students.

Total students…………………………………..3000
Returning students……………………………2000…………………1740 whites and 260 blacks
Available openings……………………………..1000
#of whites wanting entrance………………….850
#of blacks wanting entrance………………….350
Total wanting entrance…………………………1200

#of whites that will get in………………………..800………..50 whites won’t get in
#of blacks that will get in…………………………130………220 blacks won’t get in
#of other positions…………………………………..70………To be divided first come first served.

In new term there’ll be 2540 whites and 390 blacks. There will always be a huge disparity in the number of blacks to whites. It’s not like you think it is.
By #610414 25,Jun,23 09:02
No comment?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,23 10:44 other posts 
What you have shown really doesn't help the particular discussion we were having.
You have proven that blacks and other races are minoritys both in society and in colleges. Good job by the way,now if we could just get that information to sink into peoples heads we could make alot of progress towards fixing issues.

But back to the particular discussion.
2 people of equal qualifications apply for a opening, a job or college slot, 1 is black and 1 is white.
regardless of all those numbers above, that still does not make it fair to pick the black over the white.
It is a cop out to say there needs to be more blacks.

To fix this issue fairly ,1 method, colleges need to expand so they can take BOTH applicants, or the company needs to expand and accept BOTH applicants.
OR
again put the names in a hat and draw 1.
By #610414 25,Jun,23 11:04
Okay

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   ...#195

Show your Genitals