Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #122

Pages:  #1... #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 18:05 other posts 
Hi admin !

Just curious whether you have received any feedback from the gay and/or lesbian membership who might be insulted, outraged, appalled by the main page containing both male and female nude form? You know me, I'm just curious.
By admin [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 19:52 other posts 
So far I have not. But main page had 2 viewing modes (second being "trends") for at least 5 years and now it has 3. People can select what they want to see, so most of them have no reasons to complain.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 20:40 other posts 
Thank you, for real, thank you! I was not aware of the options available to choose what it is that I view. Yep, there they are; [Most Popular] , [Trends] and [Profiles] . Yeah, I was "stuck" on [Profiles] , duh!

Just a question, when I choose [Most Popular] the men's pictures populate the page. In the event that I wanted to look at women, how would I navigate to the [Most Popular] female pictures? For what it's worth, I much preferred the SYD and SYC format, so much more easier to navigate!
By admin [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 22:38 other posts 
There is a category selector at the top of the "frame", in the second line. I'm rather surprised that you did not notice it since it was in pretty much the same spot on SYD/SYC for more than 10 years.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 00:42 other posts 
Thank you.

I truly did not notice that "frame" however had I noticed it, I probably would have thought it pertained solely to the men. I realize that you had to restrict the site to one domain but I really think that SYD and SYC were much easier to navigate.

Don't take this personally, I don't particularly like Showitoff!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,23 01:16 other posts 
I promise I'm not going to bellyache about Showitoff beyond this point HOWEVER, I just find it a tad bit busy, which in my opinion, makes it messy. Too much crammed into too little space.

Woosah.....I'm taking a deep breath, I'm relaxing, and I will try not to whine anymore about how I do not like the Showitoff format.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 22:06 other posts 
More evidence Trump is smart.
He only paid 130,000 dollars,
Bill clinton, well he paid much more.
only registered users can see external links

To top it off , Trump got some of the money he paid BACK
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 22:26 other posts 
Oh, that's priceless!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 22:11 other posts 
Hey, phart , tell the truth, is this you?

By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 22:21 other posts 
No, I would have shat myself!
Bears have been sighted on hunting cameras less that 2000 feet from where I sit a few years ago after a big flood, but I have never saw 1.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 22:24 other posts 
Did you see the look on that fella's face? I do believe he soiled himself!

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 15:17 other posts 
Today I watched a show about great things the American people have done like raising lady liberty 🗽 the building of our highways and the obstacles they overcome and the construction of the Panama Canal the men and women all worked together to achieve this accomplishment and help from other countries so my question is why can’t we do something great and all work together again hell we can’t even agree on a budget anymore it’s because there are too many old coots that won’t step aside time for the old to back down and let the young decide our future
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 19:04 other posts 
It would be lovely if we could work toward a common goal however that seems impossible since we cannot agree on many things.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 20:32 other posts 
It is impossible to even come up with a goal to work on we imposed so many rules and regulations that we can’t do anything I guess that’s why we medal in other countries business
By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,23 21:18 other posts 
The young and the old need to work together,the old are wiser,and the young are more able. And for the young to be wise they need to learn from the old.

By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 21:19 other posts 
Denmark, a nice country to work in.?
Watch the video that comes up on this link.Poor fellow just trying to mop the floor gets harrased.Then the guy that says call the police,gets floored.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 22:12 other posts 
Just my opinion, nowadays people, no matter what part of the world you live in, are just plain ol' CRAZY!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 08:28 other posts 
I will drink to that 🍻
By #610414 20,Apr,23 12:11
Duh, nowadays? Slowly but surely, this world is becoming a little more civilized each day. We don’t see it sometimes because of the atrocities committed worldwide, but, I’m an optimist. I see a day when we will work together for the betterment of all
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 12:30 other posts 
Bottom line, to think that I could have an impact on the world to stamp out hunger or provide water to countries that do not have clean drinking water would be overwhelming! But I can address the needs in my immediate community.

So you believe that the world is becoming more civilized? With that said, why not prove it by showing the site that you can act more civilly?
By #610414 20,Apr,23 13:49
I'm happy to see that you try to do your part. It doesn't take much. That "Pay-It-Forward" idea is great. A kind word to a less fortunate goes a long way to bring a moment of happiness to a less fortunate.
As far as me showing the site a more civil self, I don't believe I will because it's none of their business how I act here or anywhere. I am the way I am because being "a lady" like you gets me nothing but a putdown. When I first started I was somewhat restrained and the likes of CC54, JustWill, Scorps, Blue, and several more, made sure I was not welcomed to make posts on subjects that mattered to me and YOU just lapped it up. Now, that's all you do, disapprove of my raw, uncivil, comments. Well, madam, pour yourself a beer or whatever is your favorite poison and swallow my bilge..........or not. I don't care.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 15:05 other posts 
So have the members that you specifically mentioned as well as those you did not mention by name, become more tolerant or welcoming to you?
By #610414 20,Apr,23 15:53
No, they found out the hard way I'm a nightmare when I'm defending myself and pretty much leave me alone.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 16:23 other posts 
So you are proud of your abrasive personality?
By #610414 20,Apr,23 16:48
Neither proud nor sorry. Everyone has a unique personality. Mine rubs the right people the wrong way and that makes me very satisfied. Don't think everyone sees that part of me. There are plenty of people, both members and others that like me. Either way, I'm too old to play nice just because someone feels that's the way it has to be.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 17:56 other posts 
Then clearly, PA-Freddy should be afforded the same playing ground and the same rules you play by.
By #610414 20,Apr,23 18:19
If you dare to suggest Freddy and I operate the same than shame on you. Par for the course though. You are as unfair as they come.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 18:37 other posts 
Then please explain how you feel you differ.
By #610414 20,Apr,23 21:10
Why should I? If you can't see it then you are mongoloid.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 21:15 other posts 
Ha! Apparently you are not able to! So if you are unable to explain the difference in the way you express yourself versus the way PA-MORON expresses himself, it is YOU that is the imbecile! 👍
By #610414 21,Apr,23 07:58
Ok, I'll take it. Neither you nor I will let up and it's not worth the little brain cells I've got left. I will say this, @Pa-Fraddy@ uses his membership to bring hatred to the other site members without provocation.
By #610414 22,Apr,23 20:29
You know? Every time I read this post the more convinced I am that you don't care what that botched abortion does to other members. You have strong opinions on members brought up on charges, but you are strangely unsupportive in the fight to get rid of this MORON.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 22:13 other posts 
Look, clearly IT IS YOU WHO DOES NOT COMPREHEND! In your twisted mind, it's okay for YOU to say what you want to say about whoever is annoying you at the moment yet the site should not tolerate someone else that is as nasty, abusive and as vulgar as you! That's messed up.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 13:18 other posts 
Hey, phart, here's something about the Nordic countries being the happiest in the world. They specifically mention Denmark and Finland!

By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 16:09 other posts 
Happier countries tend to have slightly higher suicide rates.

Weird.
Could it be there just less sad people to ask?

Seriously though, that is a weird way to live, essentially you can trespass all over other peoples land and lakes and etc.
It does say things about respecting property and not damaging anything.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 16:25 other posts 
Happier countries have a higher suicide rate, really? Where are you getting that information from?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 18:37 other posts 
right there from the link you posted!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 18:39 other posts 
Shame on me!
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 18:44 other posts 
You just missed it,it was about 2/3's the way down.
By #610414 21,Apr,23 09:41
This is not unique to those countries or areas of the world. If you go a little bit further you’ll see that it’s the same in areas of the US that are happier than other areas.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 13:34 other posts 
sad really.
By #610414 21,Apr,23 15:51
Why?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 17:35 other posts 
Does it make any sense to you that in a "happy" place,so many people want to die?
It don't to me.
By #610414 21,Apr,23 18:17
So many? How many is that? 8? 11? 200zillion? Don't you think it's more important to find out why?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 18:24 other posts 
Well of course it is. DUH.
1 is to many for that matter.

But who care's, suicide will soon just be considered late term abortion and will be encouraged to help control climate change. Soon cyanide will be on the shelf at walmarts. "take yourself out today! DO the world a favor DIE" 2.99 for 30 pills!
Sarcasm there ok? sarcasm

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 02:44 other posts 
Dang! We are going to experience rain for 5 consecutive days beginning Sunday (tomorrow). It has been very dry but 5 consecutive days......
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 09:11 other posts 
That could be bad considering the water table is just 2 feet below the surface down in the keys the water table is rising and the keys will be under water with in the next couple years just as it was a couple thousand years ago
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 11:39 other posts 
According to Google, LaBelle is 225 miles north of the Florida Keys. That said, there's quite a good amount of distance that separates our weather and their weather.
By #610414 22,Apr,23 11:49
Rain won’t affect the Keys. Ocean levels will and soon. LaBell has fairly good drainage as it’s surrounded by agricultural land and it’s also part of the Everglades water system. Still, 5 days of rain makes for plenty of binge tv watching and/or visits with friends.

By admin [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 18:55 other posts 
I've added color scheme selection. Though it's rather hacky, not sure if it will work for everyone. Try in on your profile page - [Colors] in the upper links row.
By #610414 21,Apr,23 19:19
Yeah. It's back. TY Admin
By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 19:23 other posts 
Oh thank you admin

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   ...#769

Show your Genitals