Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #124

Pages:  #1... #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 21:39 other posts 
We have been fighting homelessness, hunger, poverty, for decades and there is little improvement.
BUT YET, we are going to FIGHT CLIMATE change with taxes and regulations.
Think about that
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 10:05 other posts 
How much property do you have? How about designating some of that to establish a "tent city"?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 10:39 other posts 
There is plenty of room at interstate interchanges for tents no need for private involvement nor private funds.
By #610414 20,Apr,23 12:06
In other words, "Fuck them. I'm not helping."
FYI:
HUNGER. FOOD STAMPS. FOOD BANKS. WIC. PRIVATE FOOD KITCHENS
POVERTY. WELFARE CHECKS. AFFORDABLE HOUSING. MINIMUM WAGES.
………………. OBAMACARE

I’m glad you seem to be accepting CLIMATE CHANGE. Everyone should help in the fight, but, the brunt has to be done by state and federal agencies. That can only be done through taxes and regulations. The last president cut taxes for big corporations and removed EPA regulations. That’s not the way to do it. He also pushed and got reductions on help programs. I know. This is bringing politics into it, but, taxes and politics go hand in hand
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 12:25 other posts 
climate change is real. It has been changing since the beginning.
and it will be changing until AI or fire destroys the earth.
By #610414 20,Apr,23 13:34
True. What they are trying to change is the acceleration caused by humans.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 15:45 other posts 
In other words, You see no logic in what I said, only that I don't want the homeless and their lifestyle on my property.
Let's see,
If you want to provide a place to stay for the less fortunate, they need secure, clean, areas that are affordable
Interstate interchanges are well lit, mowed and landscaped in most areas ,meaning clean and secure, affordable is not a problem ,it is already owned by the state. So no need for any land or asset purchase. There are no homes near the interchanges because the hwy right of way prohibits it ,so their lifestyle would not negatively impact anyone except the brief times that they would be visible to a passing motorist. Fire and first responders can be there in short order to help with od's and fights. Police or hwy patrol are already there trying to catch speeders and over weight trucks so security forces are already in the area.
Use some logic before you start talking me down.
This method would put the homeless in safe, well lit areas out of harms way and out of the citizens way.
By #610414 20,Apr,23 15:50
All you've said is true, I was talking about you and my post stands.

In other words, "Fuck them. I'm not helping."
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 16:00 other posts 
You always ask for ideas,I gave you 1,that is helping.
So how many tents are in YOUR yard?
How many needles did you rake up and put in the trash yesterday? Strange how they can afford drugs but not housing
By #610414 20,Apr,23 16:39
That last sentence should make you think. Both Charlie and me were Scout leaders. We took over looking out for kids whose parents were not up to par. My church had a daily soup kitchen and a few of us parishioners volunteered to cook and serve when we could. My job allowed me to do so on weekdays. My Girlscouts volunteered in the hospital I worked at as Candystripers. Charlie's troop collected food and cookies to make care packages for serving members of the military. We can't all be out there putting our backs to the job, but, until two yrs ago I used to volunteer to clean local beaches at least twice a year. However, as I've said in another post, what does it cost to wish a homeless person a good morning. Asking how he is? Perhaps, buying an extra item from MacDonald's dollar menu and giving it to some poor soul? Not much.

's

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 16:36 other posts 
Hey, 2nice , I saw you stopped by MyDoll 's page and left a comment on his wall. Isn't his companion doll exquisite?

If you didn't notice, he blogged about Blair. /blogs/53781.html

By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 20:49 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 22:08 other posts 
That's WILD!

By PITBULL [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 09:15 other posts 
FUCK YOU BITCH!> YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH YOUR FAKE PROFILE OF ME
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 11:30 other posts 
Does someone have poopy pants?
By #681164 19,Apr,23 15:47
He’s not a happy camper.

/member.php?w=692771
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 16:14 other posts 
Geez, some folks need to fall off the turnip truck.maby shake something back into place in their heads.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 16:23 other posts 
Oh, my guess is that member #692771, PA_Freddy is not "sweating the small stuff" and PA-MORON is most definitely "small stuff". It's the evil twin, PA-Freddy who is on an emotional roller coaster and wearing his soiled underwear!
By #681164 19,Apr,23 18:31

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 06:18 other posts 
Using lithium ion batteries can harm you!

By #610414 19,Apr,23 08:15
Wow
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 16:33 other posts 
let's surround ourselves with them and RIDE!
I have a verizon jet pack here with a blown up lithium battery. Thing was just sitting there,I was online with it and it just started smoking and stinking and swelling up.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 10:15 other posts 
Although it is no longer being filmed, Canadian production, YOU GOTTA EAT HERE!, featuring John Catucci, is quite entertaining! If you are familiar with Guy Fieri and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, basically the same thing. Hey, kebmo , were any of the restaurants you worked for ever featured on YOU GOTTA EAT HERE! ?
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 13:13 other posts 
The show is on the Food Network which I don’t get. It might surprise you to know that I don’t watch food shows after spending eight hours in the kitchen every day!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,23 14:41 other posts 
Oh, really? I thought differently!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 21:20 other posts 
I don't think much of members that withdraw their verification of another member just because they get a burr up their ass. Wah, wah, wah!

What are your thoughts?
By #610414 19,Apr,23 08:18
It depends on the member(s)

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 20:47 other posts 
I had not heard of this, an 84 year old white homeowner shot a 16 year old black youth who rang the wrong doorbell! What is this world coming to!?

By t-rex [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 21:33 other posts 
Yes I heard of this, I’m sure the 84 year old was frightened, but what have we come to, that we shoot first, and ask questions later…just my opinion, I don’t know the details of the case
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 21:49 other posts 
The shooting happened 5 days ago, April 13. I do not recall hearing news coverage on this incident being reported on the nightly news.

By t-rex [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 22:16 other posts 
It’s a shame, luckily the kid wasn’t killed

By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 13:49 other posts 
Why would anyone want to live in these places?
who pays for the car they ruined? Why is there nothing being done about this?
This is a example of why there needs to be some law and order in this country.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 19:55 other posts 
I remember when the Detroit Tigers won the 1984 World Series and the revelers tore up the city! Yep, they overturned a cab and set a police car on fire and even though that was 39 years ago, all I remember is a white guy dancing on top of the burning police car.

only registered users can see external links.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 22:17 other posts 
Billions going to Ford for electric car battery and such. Crazy.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 23:01 other posts 
WOW! That guy must be Italian! Did you see his arms flapping around especially when he was speaking about Ford Motor?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 23:06 other posts 
He is annoying as hell but once in a while I will give a glance to his vids, 1 of them was in regards to a Buick Suv that is made in CHINA. I had no idea Buicks were being made there.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 02:30 other posts 
Speaking about cars......

What do you think about a Beemer and spontaneous combustion?

By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 15:49 other posts 
Mercy, Alot of variables there but the first thing they shoulda done was hire a lawyer. Since insurance has done it's deed, the folks probably have no leg to stand on.Although it is painfully obvious there was a issue probably with a bad battery pack internally shorting out.
Happens to cell phones if you remember
I don't have time to see your video right now, but Billions to Ford for 'electric car battery and such' are just good investments. If an investor can turn Ford into a strong EV market leader or even just become a force in battery technology, that's many more Billions in return. Or are you denying that there is a market for affordable EV's?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 15:40 other posts 
Is the market ready for exspense to repair and very short range ev? No. IF there is a market,it is for a long range,affordable ev that is not a total loss because of battery failure.

Besides,our government should not be wasting money like that right now.
By #610414 18,Apr,23 17:01
Average miles/charge is 220 miles/week. In an average city, that's more than enough to travel to work and back and do shopping and other things normal in a week. Are they good for long range travel? No. Going from Miami to Orlando to visit Disney is impractical and I wouldn't do it. Batteries will improve, but it's no reason to not get one.
Your government is still pouring billions into oil companies.
Do you think that is necessary? It's a business that can stand on itself easily.

By the way, EV's are much more reliable.
Tesla isn't, but Tesla is a fucking tech start-up.
When real car manufacturers make EV's, they hardly need any service.
A colleague has a 12 year old Nissan Leaf. The battery is still at 89%.
And he has driven it a awful lot. It's range is just not good enough for his current use anymore. Not because it has deteriorated, but because he's driving even more now. This was a first gen EV. He's now thinking of replacing it with a Tesla. I advised him to look at other brands.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 19:47 other posts 
A friend of mine that teachs ev tech at a university has used Leaf packs in all kinds of stuff, they do seem to have their ducks in a row more so than others. BUT at in line with our discussion,how much government money did Nissan get? not nearly as much as other companys.
I think Toyota has it best, they are working with hybrid tech,

By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 23:07 other posts 
Let's all move to chicago.Seems like a great place to live!
only 8 people killed this past weekend? gangsters must be on vacation.That new mayor is really making a difference?

I think chicago was better off with Al Capone.
By #610414 17,Apr,23 23:29
Yes, Phart, we could do with more Valantine's Day Massacres.
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

You see what everyone sees about Phart, Bella!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 11:39 other posts 
I don’t see any thing wrong with phart he’s a rational thinker just like me
By #610414 18,Apr,23 11:44
HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤪
By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 18:53 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 15:37 other posts 
Capone kept the violence to other gangsters most of the time,I don't recall him harming innocents on a regular basis.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 11:44 other posts 
At least with Al Capone we knew who he was and what he stood for with the democrats it changes every day they want their cake and be able to eat it too
By #610414 18,Apr,23 15:17
Repuckers want their dick and want to eat it too. 🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 18:47 other posts 
You democrats just keep sniffing Girl Scout’s hair and next creepy joe will teach you how to lick a small tight bald pussy

Fe fi fo fum I smell the hair of a Girl Scout yum
By #610414 18,Apr,23 19:23
Not funny but neither is inviting a bunch of guests for dinner and breaking their head with a baseball bat,,,,at the diner table.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   ...#769

Show your Genitals