Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #123

Pages:  #1... #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 14:50 other posts 
I hope he uses a condom so he doesn't get a paper cut.
only registered users can see external links

Gosh almighty, this guy is a nut.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 13:29 other posts 
Question for you, technology with regard to cars. Technology allows some users to jump into their cars and allow the car to self drive. Are you willing to hand over your acquired human skill(s) to that of your car's programmed technology or do you want to remain "hands on"?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 13:33 other posts 
Me, I would prefer to be hands on.
But when I visited a freind yesterday he was telling me about his brother inlaws 2 year old Tesla that cost 85,000 dollars. Gull wing doors,16,000 dollar computer upgrade,etc.
The reason. The wife has Pots, She can pass out at times suddenly.
The car has a mode on the computer that if hands are not on the wheel for 2 to 3 seconds, alarms start beeping ,after a few more seconds. every light on the car flashes, headlights and etc.
After another few seconds the car slows down, all the time the horn blowing ,lights flashing ,and will stop.
All the warnings are for other cars to see and take evasive action. His brother inlaw took him out on a country road and demonstrated it. In a situation like this,I can see having the option but for me, i am just not to lazy to drive.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 11:15 other posts 

This gal is TO good!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 11:27 other posts 
So we have to install Tik Tok in order to view these?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 13:11 other posts 
I didn't, just clic on them and close the window asking which to open them with and they play.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 20:08 other posts 
admin , for the record, I DO NOT LIKE MY PAGE. It's just white and is so boring....
By admin [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 22:41 other posts 
I can fix this, but not now.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 22:43 other posts 
Thank you, is tomorrow too soon?
By #692771 20,Apr,23 22:45
Yer like a light or dark mode view thingy option, would be awesome 🥰
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 22:51 other posts 
Just wondering whether that something you could control via the device you use?
By #692771 21,Apr,23 00:03
No, it has to be set up by the site, you can set up dark mode in Google explorer & or Windows for example, I'm not into Crapple 🤭, same as with a Android device, but if you then travel to a site that doesn't have the option to click dark mode its not available, a lot of sites now (including many social media platforms), have the dark mode option now, it helps to reduce screen glair, its really nice, admin here is quite busy I'm sure doing other stuff, but it would be a nice touch to be added in the future 🥰
By #610414 21,Apr,23 09:45
ASAP please
By #692771 21,Apr,23 09:53
It would be a nice option to have

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 19:47 other posts 
Hey, PA_Freddy , looks like PA-MORON liked your avatar so much that he's decided to use it too!
By #692771 20,Apr,23 21:11
Hmmm, seems as though he is, would be a act of desperation, he is resorting to clutching at straws, but unfortunately for this nincompoop, that's you PA-Freddy , he keeps pulling out the short ones, does prove that he is a total nincompoop in my opinion, but that is only my opinion, anyway he does apparently seem to be cookoo & totally off his rocker
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 22:26 other posts 
Hey, y'all, since PA-MORON has changed his avatar to that being used by PA_Freddy , when reading or responding to a post, be mindful of the placement of the dash. The MORON has a center dash ( - ) whereas the good guy has a low dash ( _ ).
By #692771 20,Apr,23 22:37
Thank you for your support bella! & bring the good word out to the people, I thought about changing my avatar but it would simply be a waist of time, PA-MORON, would only duplicate that, I might throw a twist on my profile name but I am undecided on that atm, any suggestions 🤷‍♀️
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 22:42 other posts 
Oh, don't change, he's the one that looks like the MORON! Look at this /forum/thread.php?id=30859#575 , he LOOKS like a total wack-job by talking to himself!
By #610414 21,Apr,23 09:50
Pa-Freddi……….PaPa-Freddy…….Pa-Fredddy

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 08:24 other posts 
it’s still snowing on my page and I forgot how to change or shut it off or is my page the Arctic circle now permanently
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 09:22 other posts 
Snowing on your page is permitted. Snowing in your hometown in Pennsylvania, not okay! Just say NO to snow! 🚫
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 19:54 other posts 
Hey, dgraff , you can stop the "snowfall" on your page by going to GAMES /gamesparticipation.php which can be found directly above your gifts.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 06:30 other posts 
Ohhhhh yeah thanks I forgot we’re to find it
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 06:41 other posts 
It's okay, you have your head filled with more important things!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 22:37 other posts 
Is this what teens do for fun in the city of Chicago? This is messed up!

By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,23 00:19 other posts 
Yep, and it is going to spread all over the country.
Teens are not growing up,they are just getting bigger.
And Bella,this is the generation of people that we will be depending on to take care of us when we are old.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 22:06 other posts 
If you are not one of PA-MORON's 75 friends, you would not have received notification that he created a poll and probably did not vote. Gee, it was over 10 hours ago and not even one person voted.

If you are feeling charitable, show him some love, help the MORON out....

/polls/4251.html
By #692771 20,Apr,23 22:28
But I was I was but now he removed me as a friend 😢, I Am heart broken 😭
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 22:31 other posts 
Please don't cry, I don't want you to piss yourself!
By #692771 20,Apr,23 22:38
Ops, 🤫 don't tell anyone 💦
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 22:48 other posts 
One might suggest there was low voter turnout, however there were NO VOTERS that turned out and the MORON deleted his poll!

Luckily I kept a screen shot.
By #692771 20,Apr,23 22:50
Awwww I hope he isn't to upset 😢
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 23:51 other posts 
Here's the poll I spoke about. None of his friends or "army" voted.

By #692771 20,Apr,23 23:55
Well that course he is coocoo & no one give a rats posterior about the looser 🤣🤣🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 23:58 other posts 
You say coocoo, I say wack-job but we both agree, he's a pathetic loser!
By #692771 21,Apr,23 00:06
Wack-job, stop it Bela, I'm going to need another fresh set of pants 🤣🤣🤣

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 08:18 other posts 
For anyone who hasn't noticed, there is a new member by the screen name of PA_Freddy ! Don't confuse the new member and their profile with the other guy, PA-Freddy, there is absolutely NO SIMILARITY between the two members or profiles!

I'm not certain that PA_Freddy will be able to rid the site of PA-Freddy, who he describes as a "stain and scumbag", but I am confident that PA_Freddy will prove to PA-Freddy that we are not going to tolerate his abuse! Power to the people! ✊️👊

Kudos to PA_Freddy for acknowledging the following;

"PS: I would like to add that this is a fake PA-Freddy account purely set up to attack the nasty fat pig 🐷 like he does to so many others here 🤷‍♂️"
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 08:27 other posts 
Has the cheese slid off the cracker
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 09:19 other posts 
If your analogy is reference to PA-MORON, it just might be.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 10:57 other posts 
The wheel is spinning but the hamsters dead.
By #692771 20,Apr,23 08:57
Awww @Bella!!@ thank you sooo much for your support, you always never use swear words in you communications here your such a lady & I respect you so much for that, there are not many ladies here.

Me, I like to lay it out a bit more nasty then the ladies (no disrespect to you what so eva Bella, your a lady & I respect that so much, its a shame that there are not more ladies here like yourself, using smart words over using a blunt force tools, much like I do, I love bringing the hammer out, you know nothing fancy just a std house hold easy to get hold of, blunt force hammering tool to use in disputes🤭, I don't posses the fancy words you have, so coming out swinging with my hammer I find to be my best approach🤭.

So cunts, I'm bringing this PA-Freddy cunt down, I know my account seems similar to his but check out my profile & other blogs that I have recently kicked off & or have been involved with, I do proclaim that my profile is a fake PA-Freddy account.

The main objective of this account is to rid this wonderful site of this fucking loser scumbag & I will not stop until war ends, my profile is only a young profile & not much more than 24 hours old, I have this dickhead running around chasing his tail, so join me in my battles & ending war & help me rid this piece of trash from our wonderful site 🥰
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 10:02 other posts 
Thank you for the compliment. You are almost correct, I ALMOST never cuss (see, almost). I have let 'er rip several times and the situation probably called for a more harsh and street level approach. There's some really smart members here, you are probably thinking admin and you would be right and I would agree, however I'm thinking about another member, JustWill . He doesn't seem to be around much anymore HOWEVER, words are his thing! Yep, words are POWERFUL! I don't need to call anyone a BITCH, cunt, or use nasty epithets, etc, for me, I just stick to the facts!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 10:15 other posts 
Bringing me down

Go ahead bring me down. You better bring a big army and ammunition.......IT"S NOT HAPPENING YOU RATS AN LOSERS
By #692771 20,Apr,23 10:43
Freddy PA-Freddy your just a fuck wit, leave Bella! alone or I will spread my campaign you fuckwit, to fight you against other member's as well so why don't you just fuck off or delete, you want to come after my friend/s, you have already proved you to much of a pussy cunt to take me on, so I will be defending my friends against you as well you fucking cunt, SO JUST FUCK OFF & LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE, YOU KNOW WHO THEY ALL ARE SOME, HATE EACH OTHER BUT HEY ARE ALL MY FRIENDS & I WILL DEFEND THEM ALL AGAIST YOU FUCK WIT, WE DONT WANT YOU HERE , ALL OFF US, SO JUST FUCK OFF CUNT, IS THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOUR PUTRID DRIED UP HALF BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND FUCK WIT, JUST FUCK OFF & LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE PA_Freddy you such a poor simple cunt fuck you
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 17:10 other posts 
Freddy PA_Freddy your just a fuck rat, I will not leave Bella! alone or I will spread my campaign you retard, to fight you against other member's as well so why don't you just fuck off or delete, you want to come after my friend/s, you have already proved yourself too much of an ass cunt to take me on, so I will be defending my friends against you as well you fucking cunt, SO JUST FUCK OFF & LEAVE MY THIS SITE SOON . YOU KNOW WHO THEY ALL ARE SOME, HATE EACH OTHER BUT HEY ARE ALL FUICK YOUR FRIENDS & I WILL ATTACK THEM ALL AGAINST YOU FUCKIN LOSER, WE DONT WANT YOU HERE, ALL OFF US, SO JUST FUCK OFF CUNT, IS THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOUR PUTRID DRIED UP HALF BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND FUCK WIT, JUST FUCK OFF & LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE PA_Freddy you such a poor simple cunt
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 17:58 other posts 
Blah, blah, blah......

You and your friends, all two of them! What an army!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 18:32 other posts 
Although your subsequent post had less spelling errors, I decided to delete it because it was repetitive, nothing different from the above post.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 12:18 other posts 
Bringing you down? Where have I SPECIFICALLY CALLED YOU OUT? But you know the saying, if the the shoe fits......

Face it, you are a bully! You are rude, you fabricate stuff, you are abrasive, you are mean and I believe that you take things way too far! Things don't need to be like that. I would like to know who appointed you as the Site Sheriff?

As for your "army and ammunition", you MIGHT be able to scrape up an army of 4 or 5 once they create secondary profiles to their secondary profiles. And as far as "ammunition", that's funny! It's been apparent that you run out of ammunition quickly and can only "reload" after midnight when you receive points from the site.

Why not just live and let live and retreat before your puffed up attitude of self importance pulls you in deeper?
By #692771 20,Apr,23 10:26
Meh, I don't claim to be educated much at all to be honest, but I am self taught in how I can use words, u have seen that no doubt, but takes a bit to get it together or its just the hammer that comes out swinging & uts wirds can be a bit lapse at times 🤭, you being a lady you keep high & dry out of the dirt until its absolutely necessary to get into the arena with claws out, bikini tops on, or off.

I have seen you in these times, seldom as they are, but I love how you scratch & claw at your opponents when you get down & nasty, I have to stop thinking about this or I'll have to duck off for a quick wank🤫. 🤣🤣
By #610414 20,Apr,23 11:47
You already know how I feel. I support anyone that can get that botched abortion to be deleted. I’m sorry, I’m not like Bella!. I am not a lady when I fight (or many other times). I’m still not entirely sure how it works. If he’s referred to the deletion committee and he reaches +5 votes for deletion, supposedly, he’s gone, but, I’m not sure if Admin gets involved or not. Anyway, you can count on my vote (if you want a reason, look at how many blogs he’s written about me). The problem is that only members who have been here 2 yrs or more can vote and, frankly, they are all chickenshit. Good luck.😈
By #692771 20,Apr,23 11:58
Hmm thank you for your input cat but as you know its against my policy to get in the middle of my friends, however it doesn't bother me how you talk cat . You want to get down & nasty against PA-Freddy I'm with you all the way, I don't mind getting my hands dirty against this scumbag
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 15:47 other posts 
if this freddy fellow is a problem,why can't every member on here that does not like him just put him on the ban list and we get on with the program?
By #610414 20,Apr,23 16:12
He's been banned by close to 100 members. I've banned him some time ago. I still get inappropriate gifts from him. He writes new blogs denigrating me weekly. He posts vile stuff about me and my friends. He does the same to many other members. Why do we have to put up with him? Banning him does nothing. He needs to be deleted.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 16:21 other posts 
You've not posted denigrating things about members?
By #610414 20,Apr,23 16:41
Sure I have and it was well deserved.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 17:52 other posts 
Then quite your belly aching, apparently you also earned those denigrating blogs written about you! 👍
By #610414 20,Apr,23 18:26
And there she is in her full glory. Taking the truth and twisting it to suit her needs.
I'll bellyache as much as you or have you forgotten your "pa-moron" comments?
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

BTW, the word is quit not quite, but, I'm sure it was the auto-correct
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 18:35 other posts 
Thanks for spell checking me. "Predictive text" got me there.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 16:19 other posts 
Although this question was not directed to me, I would like to give you my spin.

My guess is that you've seen the member around. He's an odd one, he seems to enjoy the notoriety that he has created for himself. He seems to think that he has some leverage in matters concerning the site. He likes to hang out in group chat and imposes "his rules" and my guess is that members tell him to bust off and when PA-MORON doesn't put a lid on it, BOOM!, the member blacklists him. Well, that prompts Freddy to blog about the member in which he calls the member "gay", speaks about how long the person has been a member and how many points said member has. That isn't really the issue, he goes on to demand that the member unban him or that he will come after them with "fire and fury". Yeah, what a joke. He's the member that has hosted contests for the WORST MEMBER OF THE MONTH, he seems to think he run a People's Court here and he calls a fictious group the "Bad Hombres" for the content and bull crap he posts.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   ...#769

Show your Genitals