Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #119

Pages:  #1... #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 22:48 other posts 
Bernie Sanders feels President Biden could ‘win in a landslide’!

only registered users can see external links

Really? Oh my, a second term!
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 10:20 other posts 
Burnie saying that,after trying to run himself and couldn't make it, duh.
biden is not even popular among democrats. Some of the moderate democrats are just as tired of the high prices and crime as republicans.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 11:56 other posts 
I just read that Trump will be giving a speech in new hampshire today at 4 oclock
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 16:56 other posts 
Are you in the wrong thread, leo isn't able to insult you here?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 18:18 other posts 
No I put it here to make sure my friends knew and could watch if they wanted to.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 18:32 other posts 
Thank you phart for letting us know!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 18:44 other posts 
I am willing to bet old joe would not be able to make complete sentences for that long a time.2 hours! It was refreshing to hear President Trump again.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 18:51 other posts 
That's right isn't it so nice to hear him speak the truth? The man is strong when you witness the hell he has endured from the left, the democrats, and all the vile hate filled nuts that hate him so much.
--------------------------------------- added after 108 seconds

Oh just to be clear the pray was for my President Trump.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 20:59 other posts 
By #610414 29,Apr,23 21:10
Oh, God, this is worse than drinking too much single malt scotch. I'm upchucking as I read these posts.
Alright, I understand. Biden is not your man. Dumbocrats give you a bad taste in your mouth, but, TRUMP? Isn't ther any other Repucker you can support? They say God looks out for the innocent. He must be on the lookout to protect you 24/7.
By sherryann [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 08:56 other posts 
CAT, HE IS. And HE's on the lookout protecting you too.
By #610414 30,Apr,23 09:08
By sherryann [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 09:10 other posts 
Well back to you too plus
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

By #610414 30,Apr,23 09:44
I think I’ve misunderstood. When you said “HE”, did you mean God? If so, I truly apologize.
By sherryann [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 14:04 other posts 
Yes. That's ok.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 15:43 other posts 
Liberals don't understand, once china or another foreign group gains alot of influence or authority over the country, the very people the liberals have put the front line, lgbtq=whatever else, people and so on, are the first 1's on the chopping block. The muslims that liberals want to kiss their feet,they KILL gay people. Drop them off buildings and shit.
By #610414 01,May,23 08:11
I’m sorry, Phart, I just can’t decipher your post. Please explain.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 09:11 other posts 
At least Trump can make complete sentences.
He doesn't call God "you know, the THING". The Thing is a vintage Volkswagen. not our creator

And Trump actually made us laugh a couple times when he was mocking biden trying to figure out which way to go to get off the stage and stuff.
By sherryann [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 09:12 other posts 
phart
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And most dems don't believe in God, their left leaning shit is their only belief (as cat puts it) fuck them
By #610414 30,Apr,23 09:36
Billy Graham was a lifelong registered member of the Democratic Party. In 1960, he opposed the candidacy of John F. Kennedy, fearing that Kennedy, as a Catholic, would be bound to follow the Pope. Graham worked "behind the scenes" to encourage influential Protestant ministers to speak out against Kennedy.
Sherryann, you are confusing liberals with agnosticism.
By #610414 30,Apr,23 09:41
I remember The Clown having a tough time going down a ramp or closing an umbrella.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 15:48 other posts 
Yea, I know of a photo of obama having problems with his umbrella to.Didn't want mike to get wet

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 20:24 other posts 
Fuck Leo that fat little pig 🐷
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 17:07 other posts 
I did see some of that, and let's put it this way there were quite a few things that he said and claimed that many would say are just not true.
He is following the dictum of Dr Josef Goebbels, to tell big lies and to keep repeating them over and over and then people will start to believe them.
Sadly when confronted with the truth about some of these claims too many of his supporters refuse to accept the facts.

After the 2020 election Trump paid almost a million dollars to two firms to go out and find the proof of fraud that he needed. They both returned reports to him saying that they could find no evidence of fraud. Yet, then and now he continues to repeat the 'big steal' lie and his supporters believe his word rather than facts.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 17:28 other posts 
Well my beef is a bit out of line withe most of the "followers". I feel like there was millions of Americans upset and wanted to know the truth. IF the dems really wanted honest,fair elections,they would have allowed cases to go to court,they would a panel reviewing just as they do with everything else, In the end , 1 of 2 things would have been the result.1, the republicans were right,there was cheating.OR the democrats were right,there was no cheating.
BUT instead of allowing things to run their course for all to see, all we see are appeals and lawsuits and dodging the bullet at every turn,and leaving us all with more questions than answers.The Epic times just turned up a "lost memory card" for example about a month ago,that would have changed the georgia election. I didn't know about it until a few minutes ago as I stumbled over their Facts matter section on youtube.
THe media does not report on things like that.
What was being hidden if there were no issues with the election in 2020? Why fight cases going to court?
By #610414 30,Apr,23 18:38
Ahhh, you must be living in some other country. In my country a judge decides what happens in his court room. Not Dumbocrats or Repuckers.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,May,23 03:59 other posts 
Now there is a memory card which could prove fraud. I am going to guess this has somehow been lost. The idea the the US judicial system conspired to hide the evidence of fraud is just bizarre. Trump appointed judges threw out cases of alleged fraud for lack of evidence. Republican state officials did the same. Were they in league with the Democrats.
There have been multiple claims that the evidence has npbeen found - The Pillow guy being a perfect example. Yet the evidence is never produced or in the case of Mike Lindell it is just nonsense.
Every time a theory is shown to be false a new one appears.
It is sad but some people, especially Donald Trump just cannot accept that he lost because he was so incredibly unpopular with a huge range of people. Yes he was very popular with a lot of people, around 70 million but the number of people who really did not want him as their president was greater, around 78 million, I think. This could happen again in 2024.

Now the crazies are saying the FBI and the Dept of Justice are corrupt and need to be abolished !! They are clutching for anything that may help them prove their case.

The simple fact is that based on the evidence that has been examined by the courts there was no fraud and claiming more and more bizarre conspiracy theories to justify their belief that the election was stolen.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 16:10 other posts 
I saw this in another thread and I thought it was worth reposting and responding to. This is the majority of the post, the essence is there.

"Heard that ***** is whinging again to Admin... and anyone who will listen. Complaining about Pitbull and others...

And yet again, ***** complains and does the EXACT same thing! What a fucking retard!!"

And this is a portion of a Bible verse that is appropriate here. John 8:7 NIV, ....Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone...

Bottom line, members should not anticipate admin entertaining "our" concerns, demands, whatever if "we" are guilty of the same. So as long as we are going to call one another BITCHES, CUNTS, RACISTS, HOMOS, MORONS, RETARDS and any other crap name we can think of, we should not be pointing fingers.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 16:14 other posts 
well bella! I know we have our differences but I must admit that you are right 100%.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 17:05 other posts 
We do have our differences. But is there a reason why you tend to fabricate things?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 17:08 other posts 
hey bella! darling don't take this site so seriously have fun, enjoy life, have a laugh, and make someone laugh. Life is short.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 17:19 other posts 
He fabiricates things because he is an habitual LIAR
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:13 other posts 
nobody here cares about your opinion. Go home and fry some sardines
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:35 other posts 
I care about other member's thoughts and comments!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:36 other posts 
Thank you for your post.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:34 other posts 
Do you follow your own advice? It doesn't seem you do.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:48 other posts 
I know you hate me but I still love you.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 20:53 other posts 
Hate is a poweful word that is tossed around way too much. I don't hate anyone but I will say this, there are a number of things I do not like about you.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:45 other posts 
so you don't like me anymore
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

bella! your rejection has caused some sleepless nights for me.
By #610414 29,Apr,23 18:55
BITCHES, CUNTS, RACISTS, HOMOS, MORONS, RETARDS, you forgot BOTCHED ABORTION. Admin doesn't care to do anything as long as IT'S PROFITABLE FOR THE SITE. The above sobriquets fit most occasions. I also say that bringing a conversation to your thread without identifying were it came from qualifies that action as a bitchi action.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:43 other posts 
Then if you believe that "The above sobriquets fit most occasions.", why be offended when "Saggy Granny" is tossed around?

It surprises me that you will not accept that YOU are a part of the problem.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 20:06 other posts 
The saggy granny could be anyone. We are here under fake names anyway,
Skittles writings about the Saggy Granny are entertaining. And not about a REAL person. it is fictional story's inspired by a member on a website.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 20:51 other posts 
Sobriquets?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:11 other posts 
noun
plural noun: sobriquets

a person's nickname.
I had to get googly to find out what that word meant.
By #610414 29,Apr,23 20:59
Ok, then, if you understand it, tell me why I should be happy to read about the Saggy (CAT) Granny.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:13 other posts 
Well , i don't know if happy is the right word, just read it and then decide.
There is no way anyone in real life could live as the "saggy granny" lives in those storys.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:13 other posts 
Why should Skittles and Freddy be happy to read about "botched abortions", why should I be happy when I read that you have called me a "bitch", AGAIN AND why should any member be happy when you call them a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO? Much of the name slinging is on your part. You cannot hold another member to a higher standard if you don't adhere to the same standard yourself. Apparently, you want "them" to stop first, why not try leading by example?
By #610414 29,Apr,23 21:51
I don't expect anything from those two "Botched Abortions". That's why I've blocked them a long time ago. That doesn't stop those two from sending me nasty gifts. They also write defamatory blogs about me. Not two or three, but in the thousands. You don't like to be called a bitch. I don't blame you. Imagine being called that in every thread. Imagine having polls asking members to vote negatively about you? I know you don't like it. Freddy's thread is full of crap about you. And you are there, giving it back to him. Now, you come and accuse me of being just another Freddy or Skittles. Wise up, TITS, you are no better than anyone else.
For the record, I'd rather have MY TITS surgically removed before I apologize or stop fighting those two MOTHER/FATHER FUCKING HOMO, BOTCHED ABORTIONS.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 22:02 other posts 
calm down, put down the phone, don't call the surgeon,calm down.
By #610414 29,Apr,23 22:06
🥰🥰❤️😈
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 22:46 other posts 
See, there you go, spouting off. Did I refer to you in a rude way? NO! But there you go needing to be seen, needing to be heard, needing to have the last word! Did I suggest that you apologize? NO! I suggested that you lead by example, and leading by example would just be to stop with the name calling.

And as far as you saying that I am no better than anyone else, you're absolutely right about that! I've referred to FREDDY as PA-MORON, I've called him a mongoloid. Those are not nice terms and when I used the descriptors of BITCHES, CUNTS, RACISTS, HOMOS, MORONS, RETARDS, I was calling myself out, too! I think that I do a fair to decent job of owning up to things when I am wrong unlike you who denies, denies, denies.
By #610414 30,Apr,23 07:48
Leopoldj wanted me to pass this to you.
My two observations (and feel free to pass them on to bella! please):

1) In the past, when the Pitbull was talking to me, he had told me how much he liked and admired bella, and that they were the best friends. Apparently, bella and the Pitbull are not in speaking terms anymore. I don't blame bella for that. I know how the Pitbull freddy works.

2) There is no chance in a billion that you can change the Pitbull's mannerisms because he's the very embodiment of a troll. Bella is not a troll.
By #610414 30,Apr,23 08:01
Did I refer to you in a rude way? Except for calling you TITS (because the only R rated pic on your page is a pic of your tits), all I did was state why I don't want to apologize for anything to those mongoloid, botched abortion turds.
This thing about wanting to have a last word and wanting to be heard, doesn't this remind you of..............Bella!?
BTW, could you quote one of my denials? Because I don't deny. All I'm saying is that this is the way I am.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 08:17 other posts 
Do I refer to you as "Saggy Granny"? No. Do I refer to you as snatch, cooter or cunt become you do post pictures of your genitalia? No. Do I refer to you as Photoshop Psycho because you Photoshop pictures? No. So don't pretend to act like you don't understand where I'm coming from.

As for me being able to "quote" one of your denials, nope, I'm not like some members that keep screen prints of their conversations with various members. My assertion regarding you denying is from your various accounts that you've maintained in which member "X" spells, punctuates and acts like you and you continue to deny it.
By #610414 30,Apr,23 09:07
Bottom line, you are pissed I called you “TITS”. I’m sorry. I didn’t think you would mind. As far as your thoughts on member “X”, those are YOUR thoughts. Good luck with that one.
By #610414 30,Apr,23 10:09
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 18:19 other posts 
And what is it that I'm supposed to see? I didn't call you Saggy Granny, I didn't refer to you as snatch, cooter or cunt....
By #610414 30,Apr,23 18:34
WHAT A FRICKEN LOONEY TOON!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,23 21:42 other posts 
That you are, my dear, that you are!
By #610414 30,Apr,23 22:37

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   ...#769

Show your Genitals