Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #126

Pages:  #1... #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 18:49 other posts 
Just to give you some idea of why a hand gun is a handy self defense tool. It does NOT even have to be fired!
A copy and paste of a post from a area 20 miles from me.Subdivsion name edited out for privacy
Why were they slinking around his house? And just what would they have done had they not heard the gun slide?

ATTENTION ----------- Townhome parents on --een ST. Yesterday, Wednesday April 12th, at about 8:30 pm, two young men clad in hoodies snuck up to my open windows next to my living room on my property. I barely heard their whispering, which i mistook for running water. I stood out of my chair, racked the slide on my handgun, walked to my window and saw the two young men slinking away from my front yard and windows, across the road over to the ---------- Townhomes. One of the young men were heard saying "**** that guy" while looking back at My windows as if they were discouraged from doing something. Next time, I'm calling the police and you can pick your kids up from the county jail. Parents of ----------------Townhomes, please be aware of where your kids are.

Person 1
Hair: Hoodie up, Top: White hoodie, Bottom: Unsure, Shoes: Unsure, Age: 16-20, Sex: Male, Race: White, Physical build: Skinny

Person 2
Hair: Hoodie up, Top: Black hoodie, Bottom: Unsure, Shoes: Unsure , Age: 16-20, Sex: Male, Race: Unsure, Physical build: Skinny
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 19:03 other posts 
Anyone found in my yard at night will be found laying in my yard in the morning
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 19:11 other posts 
Dgraff, I thought you knew better than that.
You are supposed to make friends with neighbors that own BACKHOES so they are NEVER found.

Naw, seriously ,it is probably best to let the county clean up the mess. if it is in self defense, it was their lack of action keeping the criminals in jail when they already had them that prompted the incident to begin with.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 19:13 other posts 
Good one

By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 18:11 other posts 
It’s my prediction that Alvin Bragg will be the next nigga with a big mouth to take a bullet to the head and be added to the list of niggas with big mouths
Martin Luther king
Martin Luther king JR
Malcolm X
Alvin Bragg
Jorge Floyd
Rodney king
All died in the line of duty at the hands of whites for spouting off about things they shouldn’t have
By #610414 17,Apr,23 18:28
What, exactly, did MLK spout about that he shouldn't have? Equality, character, what?
--------------------------------------- added after 114 seconds

What about Mr Bragg? Is he spouting law you don't like?
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

What did Rodney King spout about? Getting drunk and being pulled over for DUI? Something every fucking white NIGGA does at least once in their lives?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

What about Mr Floyd? Was his shirt collar too big? Did he spout about that?
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Malcolm X was murdered by a guy named Hagan. Hagan stated in a 1977 affidavit that he had planned the shooting with four others to seek revenge for Malcolm X's public criticism of Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam. Yes, he did spout trash about another group of blacks.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 18:54 other posts 
I had a dream

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 16:34 other posts 
Babies are supposed to be a bit fluffy in order to look healthy. This baby is beyond "a bit"...

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 16:15 other posts 
Uh, apparently PA-MORON no longer has a personal advocate or caregiver to ensure that he takes his medication daily and has had another psychotic episode! The wack-job thinks I'm telling members to blacklist him. It's obvious that the member is oblivious to the fact that he earned each and every one of those blacklists based on his own and because of his "for shit" personality!
By #610414 16,Apr,23 21:55
Hear, hear
If there is one person conspiring with other members about their own feuds,
than it's the person I think you are referring to.

I would say; expose the behavior, without getting coaxed into similar behavior.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 09:29 other posts 
Approximately 2 weeks ago, or so, the strange little man had 99 members that had blacklisted him and he almost begged to hit that #100. What I find so laughable is that when anyone blacklists him, he goes into is predictable "psycho rant" and insults the member that blacklisted him.

I don't know what the medical term is for what he is suffering with but bottom line, he's a eff'd up whack-a-doodle!
By #610414 17,Apr,23 11:35
eff'd up whack-a-doodleosis is well documented in The Journal of American Medicine. No cure except eradication of affected

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 12:44 other posts 
It was 80 in my hometown in Michigan, yesterday, today high 70's, tomorrow, mid 70's. Monday and Tuesday it's going to be in the 40's, Wednesday the 50's and Thursday and Friday in the 60's. dgraff , has the weather been wacky in your neck of the woods?
By Jamie [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 12:52 other posts 
Excuse me for my comment here its 54 right now I been rotting my fornt yard to seed so.e grass seed. It fill nice to yesterday. /zxwoc3rfrwoqpic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 13:57 other posts 
Hey, everyone is welcome to respond, I asked dgraff because he's only 550 miles SE of me.

Golly, Jamie, it's 54 in your hometown in Texas? Dang, that seems a little cool to me! Didn't Texas get the memo that because it's located to the south, traditionally Texas should be much warmer! Here's a solution, move north!
By Jamie [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 14:26 other posts 
I wish. but my father got kill down there so I won't move /zxwoc3rfrwoqpic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 17:27 other posts 
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss.

By the way, I read your blog prior to reading this post so that's why my post in your blog reads the way it does.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 13:08 other posts 
Yeah the weather is crazy i don’t know how to dress in the morning anymore i have to look at the weather before i get dressed
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 13:58 other posts 
Do your temperatures drop come Monday?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 14:59 other posts 
Yeah they sure do 40s i think
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 19:01 other posts 
temps have been ok around here, but all that DAMN RAIN.
Had to get TOWED out of the camp ground this afternoon! Didn't sink in the mud.it was just like driving on asphalt covered in dish detergent.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 19:49 other posts 
You spent some time away from home? Nice! Just you and your pops? Sometimes you need to just need a "new perspective" and to getaway from home!

Although you didn't sink into mud, you mention that you needed to be towed out of a campground? Why? What did I miss?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 13:56 other posts 
surface was mushy, 2 inches of mud ,just enough to be like ice, just me, i travel alone
By #610414 15,Apr,23 19:26
Dgraff A little sun dress will be fine
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 00:46 other posts 
i could just see big old me in a sundress every one would get a laugh out of that
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 16:13 other posts 
Don't forget the big sunglasses and a poodle!~

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 18:22 other posts 
That sounds like you are setting him up to look like Barbie!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 16:17 other posts 
If I recall correctly, I do think that your friend CAT did a Photoshop'd picture of you wearing a sundress some time ago.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 20:55 other posts 
Yeah I remember
By #610414 16,Apr,23 21:54
And you looked cute, too

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 06:51 other posts 
Oops! Police officers fatally shoot a homeowner after they responded to the wrong house for a domestic violence call!

By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 07:42 other posts 
and cat wants us all to give up our guns. THe very people we are expected to trust to have them for our safety, well,
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 08:13 other posts 
Cat is a site retard who is unable to critically think.
By #610414 16,Apr,23 08:14
You think the cop's doctors should have realized they were murderous fiends and had them locked up? Do you think that homeowner would have been killed if he hadn't had a GUN in his hand?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 13:54 other posts 
He had no idea what was at the door, and chances are he may have thought it was the neighbors who WERE the subject of the call that were banging on his door.
And how hard is it for a couple crooks to hollar "Police open up" before they crash your door? Not hard.
I had similar happen before, some white trash down the road got in a fight, with 2 little kids in the house. man hit the woman ,banged her up bad. She came knocking on the door at 2 am, Damn right I was armed at 2 am when I opened the door
By #610414 16,Apr,23 19:22
Let's see, cop car lights flashing, more than one cop outside his house. Yeah, Phart. You make sense

By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 08:02 other posts 
I didn't realize it had been 10 years

No gun involved but 260 people injured, 3 killed.
By #610414 16,Apr,23 08:31
Thank God for that. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should be released. He and his brother did not use a gun.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 13:52 other posts 
Murder and mayhem are acceptable as long as it is not by a gun right?
Surely you jest ,they ruined alot of lives that day, without firing a shot.
By #610414 16,Apr,23 19:19
But they didn't use a gun.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 09:26 other posts 
Well, well, well..... April is CONFEDERATE HISTORY Month in Florida!

By #610414 16,Apr,23 12:44
Month starts with April Fool's day. Why even think about these traitors?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 13:50 other posts 
Why not? it is part of the countries history.
You should not pick and choose the history we are taught about, talk about or anything else, it is all a part of our country, like it or not. We hear all about other aspects of our history, why not the Confederates history?
By #610414 16,Apr,23 16:35
That's great coming from someone that denies the African American history in this country.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 17:04 other posts 
Never denied it, just think the truth needs to be told instead of fluffed tidbits.
By #610414 16,Apr,23 18:38
Your truths.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 07:30 other posts 
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.."

-George Bernard Shaw
By #610414 16,Apr,23 10:30
Old? Who’s old?🤣

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 19:05 other posts 
I just saw a commercial for an electric BMW sport utility that was advertised for just $5400.00 down and only $999.00 per months for 36 months, you could lease this electric beauty! For real? After 3 years and you're into it for $42,000.00 you don't even own the darn car!? Keep it, I won't be leasing an electric BMW sport ute!
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 19:57 other posts 
But , but, you are supposed to get in line and be green.Spend your green to be green.
That is the whole thing in a nutshell. Their idea of a New Green Deal is to have all YOUR green.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,23 13:24 other posts 
I like your analogy! lol

Hey, dgraff , what do you know about fixing electric cars or is that an entirely specialized field of mechanics?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 13:23 other posts 
I personally won’t touch them there is some serious voltage running through the electric cars and they make special insulated tools just to work on them nah screw that
The most cost effective way of owning an EV would be to buy a second hand Nissan Leaf, with a tired battery and have the battery replaced and the charging system upgraded. They can now upgrade old EV's to a range of up to 380 miles.
That's exceeding the range of most Tesla models, for much cheaper.

Still, if you don't drive more than 10,000 miles a year, I don't see the cost benefit of buying an EV. Not much of a climate benefit either.

Just buy a fuel economic car and spend the money you have left on solar panels, insulating your house, a heat pump system and electric cooking. It will benefit the climate much more and especially the first two investments will pay you back much more.
If you want to save money, there is no better investment than solar panels and insulating your house. If you don't have double glazing yet, you're just burning money.
Being green is good, but be smart about it. It will make you lots of 'green'.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,23 13:22 other posts 
Thanks for your thoughtful information!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   ...#769

Show your Genitals