Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #199

Pages:  #1... #194   #195   #196   #197   #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 14:24 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

They knew it was a lie, it was just to cause issues is all.

By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 20:47 other posts 
Folks,you may want to consider regulating your kids time on video games,

I have a iregular heart beat and it is a problem. Don't know if I inherited it or what. But there is no need to take a chance of inducing the problem into a kid if you can prevent it.

Here is another issue that is preventable in all folks that use the flat face phones and so forth.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 22:23 other posts 
Children should be limited to the amount of time spent in playing video games, on the computer as well as in front of the television. Heart arrhythmias aside, children need to engage in other forms of stimulation and parents need to encourage and if necessary, regulate times.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 07:52 other posts 
Give them their video games and Red Bull!!

By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 20:15 other posts 
Sometimes typos are just plain funny, and SO TRUE
I want you to look the first sentence first WORD of that first sentence. I could not have done it better myself ,matter of fact I wonder if the typo is thanks to the member here that prompted ME to start calling biden the 'resident .

"resident Joe Biden is reevaluating America's relationship with Saudi Arabia "
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 22:13 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 04:39 other posts 
Woo hoo! Some impressive players/playing in Play Ball! on October 9th and in the wee hours of the 10th!

Wastelandmechanic passed the ball clean to gayelion at 09,Oct,22 18:54
cumonme1 passed the ball clean to Wastelandmechanic at 09,Oct,22 18:06
*expertease* passed the ball clean to cumonme1 at 09,Oct,22 17:50
Straight-Eight passed the ball clean to *expertease* at 09,Oct,22 17:48
luettchen passed the ball clean to Straight-Eight at 09,Oct,22 17:24
Bugsbunny passed the ball clean to luettchen at 09,Oct,22 17:23
shackles passed the ball clean to Bugsbunny at 09,Oct,22 17:19

AND AGAIN....

Ilovetitties passed the ball clean to bigtits at 10,Oct,22 03:00
GhostofGreen passed the ball clean to Ilovetitties at 10,Oct,22 02:52
darth_baiter passed the ball clean to GhostofGreen at 10,Oct,22 02:51
sherman passed the ball clean to darth_baiter at 10,Oct,22 02:47
Robben passed the ball clean to sherman at 10,Oct,22 02:45
fuckmaster passed the ball clean to Robben at 10,Oct,22 02:09
JPSTIFF passed the ball clean to fuckmaster at 10,Oct,22 02:05
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

AND THEN.....

just4fun2 passed the ball clean to Highheels at 10,Oct,22 07:32
#Ken28UK passed the ball clean to just4fun2 at 10,Oct,22 07:14
smallgamer passed the ball clean to #Ken28UK at 10,Oct,22 06:32
balticsea passed the ball clean to smallgamer at 10,Oct,22 05:56
dgraff passed the ball clean to balticsea at 10,Oct,22 05:46
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 19:17 other posts 
Some of the best plays happen in the early morning
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 01:13 other posts 
AND IT DIDN'T STOP THERE.....

Outdoorcock passed the ball clean to marcmuc at 10,Oct,22 16:46
showingoff passed the ball clean to Outdoorcock at 10,Oct,22 16:41
sohorny10 passed the ball clean to showingoff at 10,Oct,22 16:39
SwollenAcorn passed the ball clean to sohorny10 at 10,Oct,22 16:23
bella! passed the ball clean to SwollenAcorn at 10,Oct,22 16:19
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 05:26 other posts 
Nice everyone was on the ball so to speak

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 16:05 other posts 
This is an interesting review of the Ford F150, Lightning. For those that might not be into cars or trucks, the Ford Lightning is Ford's electric truck. There is a 12 minute video which was interesting, to say the least.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 18:05 other posts 
It is sad that they put so much effort into the design of the trucks drive system and yet,it's range is so short.
When I travel,I drive 350 miles or so between pee breaks for crying out loud,this thing needed charging way to quick.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 21:54 other posts 
Yep just more new junk being forced upon us ford has not made any thing I would drive sense the early 1990s
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 22:47 other posts 
thus my latest truck, Dodge
I can't imagine what the appeal is of a truck that only looks like a truck but can't do truck things?
Even the Rivian,a nice looking truck,great design concept, a chassis that several body designs can be installed on,keeping cost low ,it's range is massively reduced by towing.
But it can really tow some weight,easy,but for only about a 100 miles and it is dead in the water.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 20:20 other posts 

This would be as close a simulation to the things I do with a truck. And it flunked it best I can tell.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 09:20 other posts 
You simply can not make this stuff up,

"let me start off with two words: Made in America." biden said.
your white house 'resident said that. Looks like 10 words total but the words he might have been trying to count were the the 3 words, Made in America. I just wish he really felt that way instead of helping support the middle east and china with his policys.

This is a man that wants us to drive union made electric roller-skates and his administration wants us to fart in jars along with the bovines.
Cat always ask, "what can biden do about fuel prices?"
Well,he could quit blowing it out his tailpipe for 1 thing.
That amount of fuel could have transported tons of supplys to florida or hauled 100's of illegals back to the border to be discharged back into mexico.
It could have done any number of good for American society ,but no, lets fly 75 miles.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 19:26 other posts 
In order to make things in America 🇺🇸 again we need to get rid of the EPA and the DEP the government groups that say it’s to dangerous to mine iron ore Pennsylvania is rich in iron ore once we can mine iron ore the steel mills will come back like the Bethlehem steel let’s make things in America again
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 20:17 other posts 
Amen to that sir.
Mined in America,Made in America, Used in America.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 09:13 other posts 
I see Cody logged in last night that’s a relief
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 09:20 other posts 
By PITBULL [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 10:34 other posts 
yes, my sweet cute guy is back
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 20:41 other posts 
👍
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 14:04 other posts 
The cunt should pay site tax for being absent so long
By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 14:09 other posts 
he is exempt because he is cute. Only ugly cunts pay taxes here.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 09:44 other posts 

I think ol sleepy joe's problems are wearing off on jill.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 15:06 other posts 
Is anyone able to express anything positive that the current administration has done for them, their family or our country in the last two years? Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 22:59 other posts 
The biden administration has done a good job of teaching me to appreciate the good times in my life over the years. Because it does not appear there will be as many in the future.
The administration has also vindicated me to my friends and family as I have always been a tite wad and learned to make do with less than ideal equipment and so forth.
Others around me can't afford to upgrade tooling, maintain their homes or anything right now, shit just cost to much.
So although the administration has brought much despair, it has brought out the good in people, the innovation, creativity and hopefully some lessons learned.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 05:19 other posts 
Nope nothing positive from me every thing Biden has done is stupid and will hurt us down the road and costs me a hole lot more for everything and to top it off the old fool has no clue how to fix it
On the lighter side of it he has personally made me look at other people different I had some friends that are democrats and I can’t stand the site of them now because deep down i feel that they did this to my beautiful country
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 06:39 other posts 
Thank you for your thoughtful response. Please work with dgraff to see whether you are able to help him be thankful for the last two years. What's that saying....."What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger comes."
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 07:30 other posts 
Hahaha then I must be Hercules nothing has been able to kill me yet
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

No wonder I skipped my hair cut this summer
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 07:48 other posts 
You probably skipped your ANNUAL haircut because you were "too broke" and couldn't afford it. Question for you, my guess is that you had to raise prices for your services that your garage provides because the prices of parts increased and also the need to increase the wages of your workers. Do you know what percentage of increase you implemented?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 09:35 other posts 
Yes I raised my labor rate 20 dollars an hour under the Biden administration
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 10:15 other posts 
So your rates increased AN ADDITIONAL $20.00? Seems to me that you said you kept your prices down so people could afford car repairs. It's safe to say your increase was probably long overdue,
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 12:24 other posts 
Yeah it was but now people can’t afford to drive again
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 12:29 other posts 
I’m letting my hair grow out so I can donate it to locks of love my grey hair is perfect for them because they can dye it any color
By DJS [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 15:30 other posts 
Friedrich Nietzsche..quotes

Without music, life would be a mistake.” ...
“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ...
“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” ...
“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe
you.”
I do like the last 1
By #610414 04,Oct,22 10:08
Biden has hurt small businesses. Is there proof of this or is this "Mental Masturbation" by the Old Joe haters?😈
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 08:03 other posts 
NOPE!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 09:44 other posts 
Biden has hurt small businesses.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 12:25 other posts 
Big time my friend big time
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 19:59 other posts 
What about roe v Wade being overturned? Is that not a good thing for conservative republicans then! ?It happened as part of this administration and Congress!!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 20:38 other posts 
Good point that was a positive moment in the Biden administration for me anyway just to watch the democrats blow a gasket
By #610414 03,Oct,22 15:29
And you are making $20 more per hour (using Chilton's I presume?) Isn't that a plus for you?🤣🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 18:48 other posts 
You can’t use a chilton manual’s on this new bull shit I have a computer with shop key software and various scan tools it cost me tens of thousands of dollars chilton hard back manual’s went out in the 70s do you think I run some kinda fly by night operations I’m in business séance 1981
By #610414 03,Oct,22 18:52
Excuse me.......a mountain man in his 😍40's😍, I assumed you only worked on Chevy Novas. 🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 18:57 other posts 
You must want a quarter saying I’m 40
By #610414 03,Oct,22 20:45
A kiss will do. So, you know Chevy Novas.🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 04:16 other posts 
I remember them well
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 10:42 other posts 
A chilton manual will tell you just enough to get you in to deep to get back out.thro them things in the stove and get a factory service manual and start there.
OF course it will tell you that you need special tool ZZQ345 to remove said bolt but a grinder and 2 minutes with a cheap chinese socket you can have it right out.
Those books have sold more car parts that weren't needed than obama sold guns.and he was the best gun salesman in history.
By #610414 04,Oct,22 12:17
Excuse me but when Charlie worked as a heavy line mechanic for Courtesy Ford in the late '80s Chilton was used to PRICE the job. So many man/hrs for a brake job, so many man/hrs for a water pump replacement. What the dealer charged per hour was his business. Also, mechanics were paid a commission/job so, they did as many jobs in as little time as possible.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 21:34 other posts 
Thus explaining why dealers get such a bad rap for over charging .The people know this.
I have some of those books from many years ago.
1950 and 1961 I think.
By #610414 06,Oct,22 08:40
Aren’t you taking a lot for granted?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 09:47 other posts 
Dgraff Biden saying he was raised Puerto Rican now
By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 09:58 other posts 
He is thinking about buying a house in Ponce, Puerto Rico.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 19:46 other posts 
It figures
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 09:41 other posts 
Biden's comments are walked back on the daily... This time it is nuclear war.

Didn't the libs cry for years Trump would start a nuclear war? Seems like everything bad they said Trump would do... is coming to reality from BIDEN and due to BIDEN's near legendary ineptitude!
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 18:26 other posts 

this don't look like walking back, this looks like planning for some election interference and setting things up for the special people to be protected . that amount of money is not going to buy or provide enough medicine for everyone. So die peon,while we take our pills.

what better way to fuck up the 2022 voting day than to have the country on some kind of nuclear lockdown?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #194   #195   #196   #197   #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   ...#769

Show your Genitals