Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #210

Pages:  #1... #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   #212   #213   #214   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 07:40 other posts 
Has anyone, other than me, noticed that bleyboy 's image is reflected on the SYC page as being a "Recent Contest Winners:". What!?

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 16:55 other posts 
How many different females are you able to find on Breanna 's profile? The profile was established in December, 2021 and ALLEGEDLY belongs to a 23 year old female, but which one? I gave up when I counted 6 different women on page #1.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:17 other posts 
True, I was very late reading this post. .... A brilliant way to tell other than an image search. Metadata. Nothing new just helps when people alter pics. Been around a long time. I will dm a great prog as an alternative to tinyeye,Google and fake hunter
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:28 other posts 
POOF!, she's gone! Buh-bye!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:32 other posts 
but so many more
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 23:37 other posts 
I'm sure there are "many more" but....que sera sera.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 12:07 other posts 
there is a disturbance in the force in the northern utopia of canada.
only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 20:51 other posts 
I don’t know why phart but your astounding lack of compassion still surprises me despite the fact that you’ve been demonstrating it here for years.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 07:11 other posts 
It shouldn't surprise you, kebmo . The lack of compassion and empathy is a required trait for members of the American MAGA brigade...
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:04 other posts 
I will man up and say I apologize for addressing this in such a manner.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:14 other posts 
I will trust that your apology is sincere, and let it go at that.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 12:02 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 20:11 other posts 
They got him.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 21:46 other posts 
That's got to be relief for the Canadian citizens!
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 22:19 other posts 
Great news! The one captured today died!

By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 11:55 other posts 
Too bad that they weren't able to get a motive before he died...
By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 17:13 other posts 
People of that type only have simple motives, to terrorize, to maim, and to kill.
Perhaps they wanted to be martyrs? I don't know the spelling,people that die for a cause.like muslim terrorist?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 07:02 other posts 
Good morning, kebmo. I read this article and although I'm still confused, it seemed to touch base on a couple of things that I wondered about.

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 12:46 other posts 
There is a very old RCMP tradition of beating obviously guilty suspects with BeaverTails. Perhaps to use this technique and got a little carried away because of the heinous crime that this person committed. It certainly won’t be reported on the news.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 14:01 other posts 
It is VERY CURIOUS that the second suspect would die while in custody, no?
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 14:21 other posts 
Indeed it is.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 11:55 other posts 
By #666999 06,Sep,22 08:01
Seriously, man. How does it feel when reasonable, intelligent members of this community point out that you lack compassion, lack empathy, are racist and fucking stupid?

Does it even make you pause for a second and wonder whether you've got it wrong?

The mocking use of the word "utopia" is fucking loathsome. People have died, you useless little smear of shit.

Saying that affirmative action is still "maintaining the blacks" is yet another example. Tell you what: go to a majority black neighbourhood, find a place where people gather in numbers, and then tell THEM that they are being "maintained" by affirmative action. You're beneath contempt.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 08:06 other posts 
Are you suggesting introspection and self-awareness?
I'm afraid that's a non-starter in this case...
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 10:23 other posts 
So instead of actually being concerned about something I have tried to tell people could happen, you take my sarcasm as being the way I actually feel about this situation.
Typical.
Canada has gun laws and the Europeans have gun laws, and the people live as if they are impermeable to being harmed while in public.
My sarcasm about the utopia is to bring out that fact that YES,EVEN YOU could be harmed in public in your gun free and gun restricted areas.

1 of the killers was found dead,let's hope the other 1 is.
BUT I bet they are trying to find the killer of the killer so they can spend 1000's on trials and such. Let it be,he got what he deserved.
NO one should have to walk the side walk and live in fear of a knife in their back.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 10:59 other posts 
Right.
After reading all of the other stuff you post, we are supposed to believe that THIS time you were actually intending to express sympathy for the victims of a tragedy, and not doing your usual "Ha,ha, I told you so" celebration.
Do you dance a polka at funerals, too?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:06 other posts 
Well I just posted this before I read this.

"I will man up and say I apologize for addressing this in such a manner"

believe what you will,.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:16 other posts 
And I posted on your apology before I read this.
By #666999 06,Sep,22 11:56
"1 of the killers was found dead,let's hope the other 1 is."

Wishing death upon anyone (even someone we BELIEVE is responsible for the death of others, before we know all the facts) is par for the course, I guess.

Claiming, post original statement, that you were being sarcastic is lame as fuck. As far as I'm concerned your apology rings hollow and you can shove it up your arse.

I'll leave to one side, for now, the fact that if the 2 guys had been tooled up with firearms (as would be more likely in the US) the death toll would, in all likelihood, be even worse.

You're still a fucking racist idiot.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 10:26 other posts 
Coming from you, none of those adjective's bother me at all.
Sorda along the lines of the kettle calling the pot black .besides, you are just another members second id so they can insert even more bull..
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 21:45 other posts 
I’m with you phart you were just trying to point out that you don’t need a gun to to kill several people I read you loud and clear
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 22:20 other posts 
My "tact" may need a bit of tweaking though.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 04:30 other posts 
It read fine to me if you can read between the lines
By #666999 08,Sep,22 07:05
All is good, phart. Dgraff (that other towering intellect) think's it's "fine".

I suppose I should be grateful - if you pair didn't have objectionable thoughts, you wouldn't have any at all.
I'm sure he was a very polite and friendly stabber.
'I'm very soorry, eh. I just have to stab you in the back a bit, buddy.'

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 13:35 other posts 
It has been reported that Queen Elizabeth II, died.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 17:10 other posts 
i had read articles talking about how her death would affect travel on the streets and etc a couple months ago.
Then I read about her hands being "bruised" during the ceremony of changing pm's.
It weren't that long ago,3 or 4 months, I was reading about her driving her station wagon around herself and how she called the gps the "woman in the bonnet" or something similar.

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 14:32 other posts 
FUN FACT:
A "BUTT" is a medieval measurment for wine or whiskey.
It is equal to about 126 gallons (476 liters).
So, the next time somebody tells you that they have a "buttload" of something, you now know how much of that thing they actually have.

You're welcome...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 14:35 other posts 
You're a wealth of knowledge, thank you for sharing!
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 10:40 other posts 
I dealt with a buttload of bullshit at work yesterday! I fucking hate lazy people!!!
Today will be a buttload better. 👍
By #666999 04,Sep,22 15:32
Whereas a Sackbut is an early type of trombone, and a firkin is 72 pints.

Firkin interesting or firkin dull?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 22:42 other posts 
Bump
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 23:30 other posts 
Hmmm.....there has been mention of a merkin in the forum but never a firkin! Never knew those words existed or were legit and now I do and that's frickin' amazing!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,22 23:24 other posts 
I know you are a "word man" so I hesitate to question you on this, however is buttload actually one word or two words? Thank you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 07:28 other posts 
"Buttload" is correct when it is used as a unit of measurement describing how much a butt can hold.
Think of it like "truckload", "handful", "bowlful" or "mouthful".
English is weird.

"You said a mouthful, but it was rude to do so with your mouth full."
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 08:36 other posts 
Well, this makes the Saggy Granny Cat a heavy oil tanker
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:21 other posts 
That would be a "tankerful"...
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:27 other posts 
FSO Safer
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 08:51 other posts 
English language is weird! Thank you for providing simple examples that made your explanation easy to understand.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 11:00 other posts 
As an English teacher, that's literally my job...

To make my example even more SYD friendly:

While a "buttload" is 126 gallons (or a fully loaded butt), a "butt load" would be a load deposited in a butt...
By biggg [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 10:39 other posts 
A butt is also a wooden barrel. Can be different sizes. Often seen as water butt in gardens. But I think, Butthead (Beavis and Butthead) is probably not referring to a voluminous water vessel in the context, rather to a part of the anatomy
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 11:59 other posts 
More specifically, "butthead" refers to the lack of a brain in that portion of the anatomy...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   #210   #211   #212   #213   #214   ...#769

Show your Genitals