Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #277

Pages:  #1... #272   #273   #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,22 22:24 other posts 
I wonder what this fellow thinks about people working less hours and etc?
only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,May,22 17:23 other posts 
not a whining Get Z donkey crying about having to come into a fancy midtown office...

By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,22 08:08 other posts 
This is really very sad, an 8 year old bully douses a tennis ball with gasoline, lights it on fire and tosses it at another child's face! Gee, the parents of the bully must be mighty proud that they have their own little Jeffrey Dahner or a John Wayne Gacy in training! What is this world coming to?

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,22 14:07 other posts 
The whole world is going crazy around us Bella and all we can do is watch

By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,22 11:38 other posts 
I am an "infant" when it comes to my technology skill set! I was not aware that there is a technique to shorten the url to pinpoint a user's IP and location. Gee, I am riding the technology yellow bus!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,22 14:03 other posts 
Nice 👍 but your way more advance than me I’m not sure what a url or an ip is

By phart [Ignore] 02,May,22 10:09 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,22 07:31 other posts 
Good morning everyone hope you all have a wonderful day
By #610414 02,May,22 07:50
Good morning Mountain Man. I like your new avatar. You should learn how to rotate pics.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,22 10:00 other posts 
Yeah I know I can’t seem to figure it out they appear right when I send them but some how they wind up sideways

By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,22 00:20 other posts 
This is an interesting clip on the bacteria found on cutlery and dinnerware handled by wait staff. And if you could have seen the face on the young man at McDonald's when I asked him to not touch or place his hand on the rim of the plastic drinking vessel when he hands it over to the customer.

By phart [Ignore] 01,May,22 14:43 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 07:46 other posts 
I received this message from another member;

"I think I can assure you that aussie and lix were not kicked off here...They left on their on [sic] according to good info I got.."

You know, I haven't given any thought to OR about lix or Aussieman187 in quite some time. It surprises me why anyone would second guess the reason that was populated with membership numbers, "deleted by admin".

Gee, isn't it coming up on two years since they been booted? I guess you could say that I don't give a rat's ass what happened or why they left. Does anyone else think about them?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 08:46 other posts 
NOT one bit it’s like they were never here the reason they left is irrelevant the important thing is that they are gone
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 11:13 other posts 
Relevant or irrelevant, the fact they were booted by admin is kinda interesting. Other than that, they are gone and GLORY BE.....the site continues to thrive without HER.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 11:28 other posts 
Absolutely but some people thought she was all that and a bag of chips and she did so much for this site what a crock of shit
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 12:39 other posts 
Really, Mountain Man, is it really possible that some members thought lix was all that and a bag of chips and that she did so much for the site!? Name 1 or 2 of those folks!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 20:37 other posts 
Well the first two that comes to mind is CAT and ravioli max then of course there was the midget but that’s a given what can we expect out of a blind monkey with no sense of taste or smell
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 21:31 other posts 
Three members that were indeed her biggest fans and staunch cheerleaders!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 23:10 other posts 
Hahaha
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

If only the midget knew he was going out with a escaped gorilla 🦍 from the local ****
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Z o o
By #610414 27,Apr,22 11:37
Bella, none of us is the savior of the site. Many have come and gone and the site continues. What changes is the flavor of the site. Some find it bitter, others don’t.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 00:04 other posts 
Think you were quoting me with the first line...As for the rest I do not know...I think that was a PM (private message)...I do not care though...Since you put it out there I will take credit for the first line...

The second two halves I have no idea where they came from and do not care...

The [sic] on ... Are you perfect and never made a mistake??? Hell we all do...
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 00:14 other posts 
My post was clear, I received a message from a member that I chose not to name. I also chose not to name the members that submitted lame referrals OR the asshats, asswipes or numb nuts that voted.
By #610414 27,Apr,22 11:32
According to Aussie, he WAS booted by Admin. He didn’t say why, though. Mountain Man, Lix did alright for the site. You and Bella were not fans of her so it’s hard for you to understand the reason why I and a few others liked her and Aussie. Mountain Man, I see you are still bitter about Lix. You still insult her. Not cool, Big Man. You are better than that.
BTW. I have it on good authority Lix is going through some tough times. I wish her well.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 12:01 other posts 
So you feel that "did alright for the site"? Please share how so.
By #610414 27,Apr,22 15:08
Anyone that has a following like those two had, especially Lix, creates movement or interest in the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 21:00 other posts 
A movement? Only movement she created was a bowel movement for me. Believe that!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 05:44 other posts 
Hahaha 🤪 that’s funny she gave me the shits to
By #610414 28,Apr,22 08:45
I believe it, Bella, but, for all your popularity, you too are not the last word on any subject. However, they are gone, so, who cares.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 09:08 other posts 
Last word? There are certain things that I might choose to have the last word on however on the subject of Aussieman187 and lix, I don't give a rat's ass and cannot believe anyone else does, either.
By #610414 28,Apr,22 10:05
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 06:02 other posts 
Lixsipsucket did alright for the site when she left stomping her hooves the air is much better now that we don’t have to smell that ode kangaroo shit musk she used to soak in
By #610414 28,Apr,22 09:15
Mountain Man, you must be a very good auto tech and/or good businessman. You also come across as a tough individual that doesn’t let other people take advantage of, so, you must be smart and able to see what goes on in many situations. You didn’t like Lix. We get it but, explain why every time Lix had a new pic, it shot to the top of the SYC main page? There must have been a group that liked her. But, again, who cares now?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 14:51 other posts 
Most the men on this site are so horny they would get off on a warm coal bucket so given lixsipsucket some credit I guess she looked better than the coal bucket and it don’t matter anymore because joe Biden took away our coal buckets 🪣
By #610414 28,Apr,22 16:44
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:46 other posts 
Sheesh, I still have a rough coal bucket I picked up at auction.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 22:42 other posts 
Ahhhahaha see another horny guy with a warm coal bucket 🪣 you better hide that coal bucket joe Biden will take it from you he wants nothing to do with fossil fuel and coal is one of the oldest ones a lot of people in Pennsylvania still to this day heat their homes with coal
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 09:35 other posts 
Tecsan are you having a stroke cunt? Ring up the site medical officer at the rush!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 12:07 other posts 
There you go, if we are to believe that Twowarmtts/CAT has had contact with Aussieman187 off of site and he has confirmed that he was booted by admin, then that should answer one of your questions.
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 02:51 other posts 
Sorry bella I did not know he confirmed it...I did not see that...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 03:34 other posts 
Hey, I was in the Team ADMIN corner on this one. If admin asserts with his record keeping that HE deleted the profiles of Aussieman187 and lix, that's good enough for me and I need not question it any further.

Am I to assume that if Twowarmtts/CAT had not had any contact with this member, you would still question the validity of admin's information?
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 03:42 other posts 
I promise she is not the one I was talking about...Think she is pissed at me at the moment...She likes arguing politics, but cannot take what gets sent back to her...Please do not share political beliefs with me...Really does not matter, you can speak your mind...I like that admin lets both sides be presented here...CAT told me she did not want to hear from me and that she may blacklist me...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 05:38 other posts 
WHAT DOES YOUR OR HER POLITICAL BELIEFS HAVE TO DO WITH THE MATTER? admin's records reflect that he deleted Aussieman187 and lix from the site. Apparently others continue to believe otherwise and for those that want to believe CAT, she says she has confirmed via Aussieman187 that he was indeed booted from the site but did not confirm why. BOOM! Two people say the two were booted. Me, I did not doubt admin, in the big picture, I do not care that Aussieman187 or lix are gone, I haven't given either a thought for almost two years.
By #610414 28,Apr,22 08:58
Bella, for a long time no one knew what happened to Lix and Aussie. Somehow, you seem to have a direct link to Admin. It’s scary.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 15:01 other posts 
I knew right from the beginning lixsipsucket ran her big mouth to the wrong person and Aussie followed suit a person that fluently runs their mouth sooner or later run’s in to the wrong person and that can cause death ☠️ mutilation or being kicked off a sex site
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:12 other posts 
Please, don't play stupid, it's very unbecoming. All ANYONE needed to was to click on the hotlink to their deleted profile and for 30 days the message stated; Deleted by admin.

And to assert that I have a "direct link to Admin." is another stretch of truth. If I have a question, I have NO PROBLEM asking him. Quite often my questions are directed to admin in a public arena, ie, the Forum. There are times that I might contact him privately regarding things of concern, much relating to the site in general. But for the most part, the majority of what I speak to admin on is made public.

You call my interactions with admin "scary"? I will tell you what I think is scary, that you want to be seen as the leopard that did lose their spots and all the crap you deny. Now that is truly scary.
By #610414 28,Apr,22 21:20
It seems, Bella. Don’t get your knickers in a bunch.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:29 other posts 
Don't talk shit and don't make up shit just to have something to post or "talk" about.
By #610414 29,Apr,22 07:33
Bella, why the bitchy attitude? What got you this way?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,22 05:18 other posts 
Oh, perhaps I should overlook the fact that you have the tendency to utter things that are hateful and/or untrue just so you can be "seen" and "heard". Is it a badge of honor that someone would say that you are the kind of woman that a man would enjoy fighting? Do those types of feelings toward you bring a smile to your face and make you feel warm and fuzzy? And as for the ability to stand up for yourself, I've witnessed that you will stand your ground when it comes to your belief system, I'll give you that but your passion for saying hurtful, nasty, truths or untruths, just for the sake of being heard or having the last word makes me shake my head.

I recognize that the world is full of people that I may or may not like and as for the people that I may not like, I will do my damndest to avoid and/or to ignore them.
By #610414 30,Apr,22 08:09
BELLA, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASSUME THAT MY POST’S PURPOSE IS TO BE SEEN OR HEARD ANY MORE THAN YOUR POSTINGS? WE POST TO BE HEARD AND SEEN. THAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR A “FORUM”

IT IS NOT A BADGE OF HONOR TO ENGAGE IN VERBAL BATTLES WITH MEN. IT’S MOSTLY A PAIN IN THE ASS. AS FAR AS BEING MADE TO FEEL WARM AND FUZZY, YOU AND I MUST HAVE DIFFERENT IDEAS AS TO WHAT MAKES A WOMAN WARM AND FUZZY.

I’M GLAD YOU FINALLY NOTICED I AM NOT SOMEONE’S PUPPET. MY PASSION (FUNNY WAY TO DESCRIBE MY SPEECH HABITS) FOR UTTERING HURTFUL, NASTY, TRUTHS OR UNTRUTHS IS NOT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEING HEARD OR HAVING THE LAST WORD. THIS IS A FORM OF DEBATE AND, I CAN ASSURE YOU, IT’S AS TRUTHFUL AS I AM ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IT. SHAKE YOUR HEAD ALL YOU WANT, IF NOTHING ELSE, IT IS EFFECTIVE.

YOUR LAST PARAGRAPH IS ENLIGHTENING BUT EXPECTED. WELL, SEE? WE CAN AGREE ON SOME THINGS. HOWEVER, GETTING BACK TO THIS EXCHANGE OF VIEWS, WOULD YOU PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME WHY YOU GOT A FART CAUGHT SIDEWAYS? I WAS NOT TRYING TO GET YOUR GOAT (ALTHOUGH ALL I HAVE TO DO SO IS POST IN YOUR THREAD). ALL I WAS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU DO SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO GET SITE INFO MUCH BETTER THAN ME.

BELLA, PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS. I’M NOT SHOUTING. I USE INKPAD TO WRITE RESPONSES TO LONG POSTS BY OTHER MEMBERS. THE CAPS MAKE IT EASIER TO EDIT.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,22 10:20 other posts 
Although you say that it's easier for you to edit your lengthy responses when typed in CAPS, I kinda get the feeling that writing in CAPS has a twofold purpose as you enjoy having your responses readily seen.
By #610414 01,May,22 06:49
This is funny. I could have sworn I answered this post but, it disappeared or something. ?????
By #610414 28,Apr,22 08:54
A clarification: Tecsan, poor thing, is delusional. He presents a situation and then he insinuates you brought it up. He has bombarded me with PM that assumes wild and untrue ideas or situations. I can, and I will post the whole PM thread if anyone wants to see it. I don’t have a problem with Tecsan messaging me.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 13:09 other posts 
Deleted by Admin... that means you got a kick in the cunt.. NOT a self deletion

And that Saggy Granny, midget, and Lix are all on other sites together.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 05:51 other posts 
Misery loves company and as long as it’s on another site is fine with me
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 08:14 other posts 
Someone told me they are being attacked there was well... but some Aussie cunts
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 14:39 other posts 
Ahhhahaha nice
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 17:38 other posts 
Aussie cunts
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 08:49 other posts 
Globally rated as the site's worst cunts
By Dev01 [Ignore] 30,Apr,22 01:13 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #272   #273   #274   #275   #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   ...#769

Show your Genitals