Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #281

Pages:  #1... #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 25,Apr,22 13:12
Fake news

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 14:13 other posts 
Sadly More folks have died from the wuhan virus since biden took office. And he was supposed to shut down the virus,not the country!
And thanks to shit like this, We will never have a chance to know the truth.

By #610414 25,Apr,22 13:10
Republican Trump supporter

By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 19:20 other posts 
Nice,leave people stuck without replacement batterys.
sure,small lot of cars,but what will prevent this from happening further along in other models?
2014,that is not old by most peoples standards and if maintained any where near correctly should have alot of service left in it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 21:03 other posts 
What a bunch of shit first the make this junk and force us to drive their junk then they don’t want to make parts to fix them it don’t matter the life expectancy of a car ever since the early 1990s is 10 years that’s right 30,000 for a plastic piece of shit that will only last you 10 years gee sounds like a good buy to me
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 08:09 other posts 

Gee,I am to lazy to walk to my car so I call it on the telephone and it hit's me airplane trying to come get me. Who can I sue,who can I sue??
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 08:41 other posts 
Yep absolutely and then they have the nerve to call them smart car’s no thank you I like being in control of my car it does what I want just like a dog on a leach it’s the law for a dog and should be for a car the owner needs to be in control

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 07:18 other posts 
Yale Researcher SMACKS DOWN Brian Stelter For CNN's Failures:

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 10:04 other posts 
Can anyone see leonstrong page does he still have the nice rat 🐀 I sent him this morning this nigga thought he could come knocking on my door causing trouble but what he didn’t realize is I don’t knock on doors I kick them in and now the nigga black listed me it’s ok though because I could be his worst nightmare
By #610414 24,Apr,22 10:41
Still there
By #574505 24,Apr,22 11:34
good job dgraff
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 13:34 other posts 
What do you mean by saying that he was "knocking on your door causing trouble"? Exactly what is he guilty of doing or saying?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 20:04 other posts 
By knocking on my door I mean he came to my page messaged me spewing his racist crap I gave it right back to him
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 20:40 other posts 
I understood that part, what I wondered was the "causing trouble" statement. Why did leonstrong come knocking, have you interacted with him on a previous occasion? Perhaps you left an uncomplimentary post on a picture of his or that of his friend? Normally folks don't jump out of nowhere to be jerks, unless of course they are Puppiez or Sir-Skittles.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 21:14 other posts 
I never heard of him prior to this encounter but he found out the hard way that I don’t lay down and play dead he got an ear full and for his information I’m not a skinny white boy that’s the part that sent me over the top

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 14:53 other posts 
The high yesterday was 72 degrees Fahrenheit and today, it is currently 77 degrees and SUNNY! Although the air temperature is wonderful, I CANNOT believe that there are knuckleheads out on their Sea-Doos! The water temperature is on 42.6 degrees and if the fell in.......brrrrr!
By #610414 24,Apr,22 18:51
They probably have wet suits on

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 05:16 other posts 
Although this began in a nearby county, the machete weilding wack-job was captured approximately 2 miles from me, swimming across one of many canals.

I assure you that the temperature of the St.Clair River is cold in mid July, I cannot even begin to imagine what the temperature is in mid April. This reporter is reporting on Monday, April 18, the day it snowed all day.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 10:53 other posts 
But he has rights you know,he should be free and medicated to terrorize you at all hours of the night.That is the liberals wet dream. Medicate and free the nut cases!

Sheesh,what ever happened to straight jackets? that guy needs 1.
By #610414 22,Apr,22 08:08
Robert Lee Yates also had rights and let’s not forget That Gaicy guy
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 08:49 other posts 
And so did Jack the ripper Timothy mcvay and Jeffry dalmer but they eat people blow people up and slashed peoples throat
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 10:16 other posts 
That was my mimicking your "tongue in cheek" thing.
this is a serious issue and there is really no room for bullshit, that guy should be put away somewhere never to see the sun again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 20:53 other posts 
And I would suggest a padded room so he don’t hurt himself
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 22:16 other posts 
Naw, plenty of steel and concrete and sharp corners.
By #610414 23,Apr,22 11:01
You put a Republican in a padded room with two steel balls and he’ll loose one and damage the other
By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,22 11:39 other posts 
Yea,put a democrat in there and he would have to be taken to the er to get the balls out of his nose because of a tic toc challenge or some other stupid shit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Apr,22 13:07 other posts 
Ahhhahaha that’s great

By #574505 22,Apr,22 23:09
Really how can you do this to your own 4 year daughter or granddaughter . only registered users can see external links. Where's WHERE'S that black life matters..
By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,22 09:22 other posts 
No white people were involved so blm won't get involved. Unless they can figure out if a white person made the whiskey.
The mother probably just figured it would be considered a late term abortion and that the aclu and blm and others would come to her rescue.

Firing squad with ALL guns firing live ammo would be suitable punishment.

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 04:57 other posts 
When GOD closes a door 🚪 he leaves open a window 🪟 of opportunity and always remember you are loved 🥰 just as you are
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 05:27 other posts 
😅
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 10:16 other posts 
Yes,he does. BUT I will say,sometimes,not often but sometimes it seems to be a third floor window!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 18:57 other posts 
Hahaha yeah sometimes he wants to test our climbing skills
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 22:17 other posts 
more like landing skills!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 21:39 other posts 
Having a ball!

By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,22 21:56 other posts 
You would think they would put on a face shield or something.
When you pull the plug,be ready!

Wait for the second vid! GIN made from elephant shit!
By #610414 21,Apr,22 08:26
Kopi luwak is made from coffee beans plucked from civets' feces. This is bad news for civets. It's the world's most expensive coffee, and it's made from poop. Or rather, it's made from coffee beans that are partially digested and then pooped out by the civet, a catlike creature.
From Google
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 17:46 other posts 
Now that's a real shit job
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 20:49 other posts 
Yea,and I bet they aint making 20 bucks a hour either. BUT I feel sure the elephants are happier now.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 21:19 other posts 
So true 👍
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 04:50 other posts 
it kinda reminds me of the cheech and Chong movie when Tommy Chong’s Labrador ate his stash and he followed the dog for days till he got his stash back
--------------------------------------- added after 86 seconds

No matter how you slice it it’s still fucking gross 🤮
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Apr,22 05:26 other posts 
He'll yeah bro... Loved cheech and chong way before I understood them. Following the lab around after it ate the stash 🤣🤣🤣

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 15:36 other posts 
This guy broils, bakes then deep fries his ribs. Seems like a lot of work, possibly rib "over kill"....

By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 05:27 other posts 
What makes people catfish? What's the motivation behind it?
Any thoughts...?
Is it just attention seeking?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 05:42 other posts 
Yes, of course, in my opinion "catfishing" is role playing and a means for one to be deceptive, unremorseful, hurtful while building a persona which is completely fictional.

Although this picture, which I took from Dev01's gallery, depicts an "internet troll", it's also a picture of a catfish-er, as well.

/hy1y0ufa5bbbpic.html
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 05:48 other posts 
I don't get it,the whole catfish thing!!!
Fun watching catfish wriggle when they caught though

I suppose it's the old adage 'fake it till you make it'
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 06:41 other posts 
By #610414 20,Apr,22 09:31
So many reasons to fake it. I believe anonymity is the biggest. It allows you to post entries that you would not normally do so, especially those entries that are argumentative. It lets you show off and/or brag about things that are hard to believe.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 10:20 other posts 
People fish for sport and or food.
Catfish,alot of people like it but they are the bottom feeders in the rivers and such and may not be the healthiest fish to eat.farm raised may be the better choice.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 11:23 other posts 
I was referring to people 'catfishing' when people make a fake persona online
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 12:54 other posts 
was not familiar with that reference.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 17:54 other posts 
Fuck I hated that show bruv 😁
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Apr,22 16:56 other posts 
By #610414 20,Apr,22 18:35
/52sf7r6dfjc6pic.html
Never enough to keep fingers from turning brown

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #276   #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   ...#769

Show your Genitals