Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #282

Pages:  #1... #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By APBay [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 14:20 other posts 
I have been checked of my relationships for the pass 2 yrs. i still love him but not in love with him. Not thinking of leaving but will not be unhappy if he leaves.
just to be clear long distant relationship i have my own place and he does too,
One good thing is i did not give up my life to go live with him, we have been together for 17yrs.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 17:18 other posts 
I apologize, I don't understand the sentence; "I have been checked of my relationships for the pass 2 yrs." What do you mean by checked?
By #610414 19,Apr,22 18:17
I’m sorry. I don’t know what you are trying to say
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 18:43 other posts 
Gee, isn't that what I said?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 20:59 other posts 
I think you thought that was what you thought you said.
But it could be she thought you were thinking about something else you thought you were thinking you said?
There fore perhaps we are all thinking to much about what we think we should be thinking about when we should be thinking about other things to think about instead of thinking about things we already thought we were thinking about.

Gee,I think the 2 seconds I heard kamala harris speak I have been infected with the word salad virus.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 21:12 other posts 
I'm aware of what I said and posted and I didn't think it needed further translation.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 22:33 other posts 
I was just having fun! making word salad
By #610414 20,Apr,22 08:44
Phart, I’m pretty sure I had my coffee this morning but I can’t make heads or tails of your post, Bella’s post or some member I don’t know.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,22 09:05 other posts 
Now you know how I feel when I listen to kamala harris speak on tv. I can't make heads or tails of what she is saying, that also applies to our "president".

By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 21:03 other posts 
Well did everyone have a good Easter?
Mine went as well as it could. Ate a good meal with the remaining members of my family.
Deviled eggs,turkey,stuffing,and GRAVY.That gravy was good this time. All the drippings out of the turkey,and other ingrediants ,all I can remember is the full stick of butter.REAL butter,none of that shit that Fabio says he can't believe is not butter.
Deviled eggs,oh,I already said that.BUT they were good!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 21:14 other posts 
A full stick of REAL butter for what? Were hot rolls or bread served with your meal?

Back in the day, my mother set out real butter only on holidays and real butter, not magarine, was used in Christmas cookies. I only use butter now in my house.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 22:32 other posts 
The whole stick of butter is used in the gravy recipe!
Don't know how it is made,my cousin makes the gravy,and the whole family is itching to get ahold of the gravy boat first!
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 23:09 other posts 
I went to my niece’s house for dinner on Monday. There were seven people who know me as uncle. The food was delicious and the company was great!
By #610414 20,Apr,22 08:53
We went to my daughter in law’s family and had ham, oven potatoes, deviled eggs and stewed okra. This coming Sunday we’ll celebrate our Orthodox Easter.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 22:16 other posts 
I have been CRAVING grapefruit for a while so tonight and on my way home, I stop at a large grocery chain and they have grapefruit on sale! Yep, two five pound bags for $8.00 and now I have 2 bags, 7 grapefruit each bag to consume. I wanted these grapefruit so bad that I peeled one for the ride home. This grapefruit was juicy and delicious and my car smells citrusy, too! Win win!
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 22:35 other posts 
Grape fruit is good for ye. 14 grape fruits!
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 23:03 other posts 
I have been taking carbamazepine for about 40 years. About five years ago a warning came out saying not to eat grapefruits or drink grapefruit juice while on this medication because it enhances the effect. There are also other medications that grapefruit does this to. Google any medication you take/grapefruit and you might be surprised to learn of a new warning.

I googled “drugs that interact with grapefruit.”

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

To be clear, this does not include other citrus fruits, just grapefruit.

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 20:14 other posts 
“Globally, in the first two years of the pandemic the 10 richest billionaires doubled their fortune while over 160 million people fell into poverty.”

-PBS News
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 20:20 other posts 
That does not surprise me. Did PBS News mention the 10 richest billionaires by name?
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 20:24 other posts 
No they didn’t it was just one of those blurbs that put up at the end of a story. The story is it proceeded it was about inflation.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 06:15 other posts 
What pandemic I didn’t see anything about a pandemic
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 10:20 other posts 
Oh, a few people got colds. Nothing serious.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 11:11 other posts 
I think I’m immune
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Old doc graff says swallow 2 hot cum load’s and call me in the morning
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 11:36 other posts 
Maybe that’s why I haven’t had it! 😜
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 13:49 other posts 
yeah but you forgot to call me that morning
And???? You are mad that hard working rich people got richer? It's funny how most perceive rich people. Do you think they were handed a fortune? Read some of their stories, see how most of them were broke and unemployed at some point. But because they got off their ass, picked themselves up, and worked hard to build their fortune. We hate them for it.
By #610414 14,Apr,22 09:24
We don’t hate them for getting rich. We hate them because they did it on other people’s shoulders and now they still are willing to put their profit in front of other people’s suffering. But, just because they are selfish, it doesn’t mean we have to hate them. My point is this: I pay 16% of my wages to taxes, why can’t they pay the same?
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 09:57 other posts 
CC, I think that’s a pretty serious overreaction to a simple statement about a financial fact.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 12:40 other posts 
Financial fact is fine. But where were you going with your statement? Were you insinuating that the rich should have donated to the ones suffering. Didn't Biden do that with all his stimulus checks. I was simply stating that because a billionaire continues to be a billionaire doesn't mean they're bad people. And because the rest of the country was suffering through a pandemic, it was not the billionaires responsibility to fund it. And let's put blame where the blame needs to be as far as poverty. It's not the billionaire's fault that inflation is out of control, that unemployment is an all-time high, and Covid is the do all excuse to every problem in the country. This was the BIDEN administrations fault.
By #610414 14,Apr,22 13:32
Biden inactions made it worse, but, this has been going on since I was a kid. The void between the well-to-do and the middle class has been getting larger and it’s accelerating in size. Most people don’t realize that the middle class is what powers this and other countries. If it gets much worse we may have another tea party.
Lefties like me don't like the rich, because they bribe politicians, so they give tax cuts, loopholes and lax regulations to those rich people, to make them even richer.
Those lax regulations hurt people, by letting the corporations poison them with lead, mercury, PFAS, pesticides, etc. and letting them cut costs on safety. When people need medicines to save their lives, because they have been fed factory garbage instead of food, pharma companies, hospitals and health insurances make big bugs by price gauging and scamming them. When a crisis is on the doorstep, all politicians and their friends know first and they use the stock-market to make money by ‘betting’ against people’s retirements funds. Meanwhile big banks get a free pass to scam people. When people sue the banks over the collective millions that were stolen from them, corrupt judges and lawyers help the banks to get off, with just a slap on the hands. However, when the banks make mistakes that can bankrupt them, the government helps them stay afloat, with trillions of tax dollars, without even demanding that the CEO’s don’t get their big bonusses for once. To recoup all those lost tax dollars, the government loves to cut food programs for children, who get hurt, because their parents were laid-off in the financial crisis. But when people are hurting, Biden gave them €1400, one time. The corporate cucks in his party made sure he didn’t give more. Now that the economy is starting up again those billionaires are at fault that inflation is out of control, because they are ramping up the prices of all the products people need much more than the costs have risen. They are making even bigger profits now than ever, over your back. And they can do that without anyone noticing, because they either OWN the media or pay the media to shut-up about it and fill your head with lies, like that unemployment is an all-time high. Why don’t you CHECK that? (3.6% is the lowest since 2001, dummy) I’m surprised you didn’t say next that there is a labor shortage, because I’ve seen right-wingers say two completely opposite things in one comment before, as long as they can blame Biden for both.
The rich are stacking everything in their odds to stay wealthy and leave their children wealthy, while having no need to ever work, while normal people have to pull up their bootstraps, fight against all odds and get crushed beneath the booth of their employees, giving them starvation wages and working them 12/7 for months on end, because hiring more staff is too expensive and crushing all attempt to unionize, for better wages and working benefits.

That is all ‘business as usual’ to me. I’m lucky to live and work in a country that hates normal working people just a bit less. I’m doing well, I pay my taxes with pleasure and I vote to change the system to something fairer for working people.
What I take offense with, is someone who is not in the club of rich fucks, being so well indoctrinated to think all those rich fucks earned their wealth by being smarter and working harder, than the gullible victims defending those rich fucks.

You are protecting the most fortunate and selfish people in history.
They neither deserve or need your protection! You are cucked!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 08:25 other posts 
Starvation wages I don’t see any one starving around me I had a one pound lobster and 2 8 once filet mignon steaks 🥩 for dinner last night what did you have and yes I am a business owner

Now be truthful you had Mac and cheese didn’t you
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 10:21 other posts 
Haha I did have Mac ‘n cheese last night! Lobster Mac ‘n cheese with Alfredo sauce, white cheddar and prosciutto ham. It was delicious!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 10:43 other posts 
Prosciutto? Do you like the taste? If memory serves me correctly, it was salty and tough.

My pops used to buy it to use in "special recipes" that apparently were not that special. I do not remember any particular recipe other than stuffed mushroom caps.... Yep, he would finely chop prosciutto, mushroom stems then combine it with cheese, bread crumbs and probably seasonings, then add it all back into the mushroom cap to be baked. My memories of those heavenly and tasty buggers was just yumm! What's not to like about mushrooms, cheese and all the other goodness loaded inside!?
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 18:11 other posts 
I buy it sliced really thin and put it in the oven for about five minutes it makes it crispy then dice it small like bacon bits. I also like to wrap it around shrimp then bake it and drizzle maple syrup on it. Those mushroom caps sound delicious!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 18:51 other posts 
Although I've never had shrimp wrapped in prosciutto, I'm not so sure about the maple drizzle. Other than a Payday candy bar, I'm not big into mixing sweet and salty, sweet and savory, sweet and sour, etc.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 10:56 other posts 
That does sound delicious and here I sit at the shop coming up on lunch time with 2 slim Jim’s in my pocket
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 12:28 other posts 
The lunch of champions!! I lost count of how many days I had to work thru lunch and lived off a slim jim, a 20 oz Dew and a cookie.
Hating the rich is counter productive.
Would we have affordable televisions if the employees that made them got the wages that liberals expect them to get for sitting in a chair and soldering in a diode and the board slide down to the next person to solder in a ic chip?
Most jobs are so simplified they are not worth a high wage and can done by less educated people.

Want more out of life? Put more into it,and quit expecting it to come from those that have put more into it than you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 13:32 other posts 
Absolutely
$7.25 per hour is a starvation wage. But, if you don't care, you don't see.

You probably haven't heard either about how delivery drivers are all self-employed now. That sounds good, until you understand how. The drivers get a 'choice' to sign a contract to lease a van from the company of the employers choice or from the company itself, at huge markups. Then they are only allowed to work for that employer, getting a route and time limits from that employer and a very low piece rate. Only the lucky ones can make a somewhat fair wage that way. Most have a horrible income, which I call a 'starvation wage'. Some make no money or even lose money on the lease contract. They are stuck in the contract and can only get out on a big loss. But those losses are calculated in by the employer, making money when the driver goes bankrupt.
I'm sure you blame the drivers for that or say that they shouldn't be drivers then. But, didn't you hear about that shortage on delivery drivers? It's one of the many causes of inflation right now. These contracts are causing part of it.

Yesterday, I ate Chinese food, from the take-away 300 yards down the street.
I'm paying off $10,000/year from my mortgage and have enough saved and invested in stocks, to live off for a year. I don't have to eat Mac&Cheese.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 11:01 other posts 
Chinese food is good but is the chicken real or is it grayish in color and quite stringy like perhaps cat meat
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 11:13 other posts 
Oh that's were little fluffy went and why there are no ducks in the pond.
It's funny, but this restaurant is really good. It was there a long time before we moved here and it has lots of customers. Dutch people take very good care of their cats, so maybe their meat is not stringy, like American cats.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 11:19 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 12:30 other posts 
that's been a issue a long time.Back when my dad was a kid,he would trap rabbits and sell them.Most folks got asking that 1 foot be left on them after cleaning to make sure they were getting a ally cat.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 12:33 other posts 
Have you bought a van lately? I haven't either but I am aware of the high prices they bring and the Maintenace cost.So if someone wants to drive 1.can't afford 1,then they have to lease 1. They chose the line of work,it cost money.
And when you are a independent contractor,you get to WRITE OFF EXSPENSES like truck lease,fuel and so forth.So they are not loosing as much as they would like you to beleive.
Research it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 08:56 other posts 
Walmart and McDonald’s have the most workers on food stamps and Medicaid

You are paying more taxes, because Walmart and McDonald’s don't want to pay their employees enough, to buy food (that doesn't kill them).

If you didn't have those food stamp programs, the workers would die of malnutrition. That's not the same as dying from hunger, it takes a little bit longer and those people don't look like they're dying of a food problem. They are just dying of heart disease, diabetes and damaged organs in their 30's, 40's or 50's.
A lot of people already die that way. Sure, they make wrong choices, but they have to make those wrong choices, because they are poor.

But then there is also real hunger in the US
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 10:46 other posts 
So instead of paying taxes ,we spend that money on price increases at the store, restaurant ,etc? Not a bit of improvement to the bottom line of the citizens budget.
People that don't invest in themselves are not worth as much to a employer as those that do.
And the wages are indicators of that.
And a degree in social studies is of little value to a construction company.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 10:07 other posts 
The price of goods is determined by supply and demand, not by cost.
It has only one effect: Walmart and McDonald’s would have a bit lower profits.

If only Walmart and McDonald’s would raise their wages, your economy would hardly feel the difference, but all those employees would and the food stamp program would be cheaper.

Walmart and McDonald’s would have an easier time finding good staff and you might benefit as customer. Many employers raised that wages by choice, because it improves the motivation of the staff and makes it easier to find good people.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 18:56 other posts 
That amazes me that you were able to consume a 1 lb lobster and my guess that you meant to type 2.8 (2 point 8 ) ounce filet mignon yet if memory serves me correctly, only 5 White Castle sliders. Do you limit yourself to 5 slidders because it rips up your gut and gives you gas?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 19:48 other posts 
I can eat a lot 2 large subs from my local pizza shop I don’t have a White Castle any were near me but I can buy them in a box of 8 at my grocery store and microwave them I’m sure they are much better if I could just go to one of the restaurants but anyway I will sit and eat the whole box

Food and sex is the only thing that a sixty year old man can enjoy anymore
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 20:41 other posts 
I thought you liked drinking, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 20:55 other posts 
I still drink but not near like I did a year ago like tonight it’s 9:00 no one stop over and I didn’t have a drink at all and probably won’t
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 20:43 other posts 
I wish you would figure out how to post pictures correctly! I can't tell what's going on in your new avatar!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 20:49 other posts 
Ahhhahaha I finally have a new avatar I changed that a week ago
--------------------------------------- added after 88 seconds

It’s still snowing me my old avatar on my page
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 21:59 other posts 
Your page is still "snowing" your old avatar? Are you sure you haven't had a cocktail tonight?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 22:29 other posts 
Nope it’s still snowing my 45 acp
By #610414 16,Apr,22 18:14
Barbqued rib strips with fresh sausage and potato omelette. Boiled artichokes with an olive oil and salt dip. For appetizers we had prosciutto and provolone. For desert we had flan with dulce de leche.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 18:57 other posts 
Dulce deleach as a general rule if I can’t pronounce it it’s not edible

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #277   #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   ...#769

Show your Genitals