Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #283

Pages:  #1... #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 09:00 other posts 
Congressman Mo Brooks explaining how your government works:
From 2:31: only registered users can see external links
Corruption to the core.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 15:19 other posts 
I'm noticing a greater number of commercial ads and newspaper ads that are directed at buying electric cars. Forget about the small stores and independent merchants offering electrical hook-ups for their shoppers, I do not even see that large shopping centers offer stations to service electric cars. I worked in one of the towers in the Renaissance Center in Detroit also the home of General Motors World Headquarters, yet the underground parking lacked electrical outlets for the electric cars they manufacture and promote.

In your city or country, do you have ample plug in stations for electric cars?
By #574505 16,Apr,22 15:52
Some sams and motels have hookup in Amarillo Texas do.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 17:35 other posts 
Oops!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 17:57 other posts 
Impressive! Come to think about it, I believe that the Sam's Clubs in the Metropolitan Detroit area have about 5 or 6 electric charge plug-in stations, too. There is also Kohl's, a department store, that has approximately the same amount of charging stations.
By #610414 16,Apr,22 18:08
Shouldn’t you have a charging station in your house? It’s not the only expensive and it’s a one time charge.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 18:54 other posts 
I'm sure the folks with electric cars do have outlets to charge at home however if they want to drive cross country, that's not going to help, is it?

Not sure I understand your last sentence.
By #610414 16,Apr,22 20:51
It’s not that expensive to have a home charger.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 21:10 other posts 
No,it can just cost you your home, possibly your life?
only registered users can see external links

But I will admit ,IF and WHEN they can make a electric car safe, and perhaps people start separating the garage from the house again like in the old days when the carriage house became the garage, then it would be more feasible.

The biggest issue is the lack of training and knowledge for firefighting and rescue operations in regards to electric cars after wrecks..
By #610414 16,Apr,22 21:26
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 22:00 other posts 
Just get a hybrid,drive your own charger!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 22:17 other posts 
No thank you no electric junk for me I even hate the newer gas car’s nothing but plastic junk I’m sick of working on the crap they make today thank god I only have 2 years to go till I can retire
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 22:38 other posts 
Yea,I read recently about a fellow buying a 2017 chevy truck at auction. Struck by lightning. THe dealership replaced everything their computer said to and could not make it work right again.
The insurance company totaled it and it was bought for a song at auction. Only to be fixed by replacing a sensor in the drivers side power window motor.
Why should a power window prevent a truck from running and working correctly?Why would they design such nonsense?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 06:07 other posts 
I had a 2015 dodge transverse cargo van at the shop my 6,000 dollar scanner said the ambient temperature sensor was bad after researching it we found it was mounted in the drivers side mirror and was non replaceable you had to buy the whole electric mirror at a cost of 600 plus dollars I told the guy to take it to the nearest Chrysler dealership and drive it through there front windows to there show room floor
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

They can’t make us drive this garbage but we as a human race are to stooped say we don’t want and will not drive this crap there are a lot of people on this site that consider them selves super smart and i bet they are all driving new plastic junk I’m not singling any one out but in my opinion they are not so smart my daily driver is 35 years old and it’s as good today as the day it rolled off the assembly line now that’s smart
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 19:03 other posts 
And I am willing to bet you don't have to worry about missing a payment on that truck either.
Sadly men these days are so NOT mechanically inclined. I had a fellow bring a push mower to me to repair.
I fixed it,it ran great last week,the first time it was used, BUT his wife ran it.She leaves for a week and he trys to run it..IT doesn't run for him. Turns out the idiot was holding the stop pull handle back, pulling the rope ,it would start, and he would let go of the stop handle to put it in self propel! DUH< you have to hold BOTH handles!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 21:19 other posts 
Unreal just what do men think about now days if not car’s and mechanical things
By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,22 09:23 other posts 
apparently just sex,drugs and eating?
They sure don't know how to do anything functional.
A couple more generations and folks will be living in the stone age again because they will be to dumb to do anything but lay around and fuck and eat..
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,22 05:21 other posts 
Sadly enough I new this day was coming 40 years ago when computers started popping up it gave everyone an excuse to become lazy hell some people can’t even post what’s on there mind with out consulting google you people know who you are and your not fooling me I speak from the heart fuck google

By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 22:22 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,22 04:53 other posts 
I loved, loved, LOVED, In Living Color! Yep, the Wayans brothers, Jim Carey, David Alan Grier, funny as he'll!
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 18,Apr,22 07:31 other posts 
Don't forget J-Lo.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,22 11:24 other posts 
I did forget about her. J-Lo was not part of the comedy sketches, she was a "fly girl" dancer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,22 22:07 other posts 
I all ways turned the channel when that sho came on I had a color console TV and that show was in black and white no matter how much I tried to adjust the color
By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,22 09:22 other posts 
I wound up watching a 45 minute clip and laughing half the night.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,22 13:59 other posts 
It's fricken April 18, one month into the Spring season, and it is SNOWING!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,22 22:03 other posts 
Yep a wet slushy sloppy snow for us in Pennsylvania to
I’m about tired of it now

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 20:24 other posts 
Watchdog files complaint with IRS about BLM.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 20:44 other posts 
I just wonder if it will do any good? Let's hope so.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 21:27 other posts 
Well some one needs to put them back in there place there is strength in numbers by splitting the heard they become weak

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 11:07 other posts 
30,000th Post here ...

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 19:28 other posts 
I just watched 60 Minutes interview with Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. Zelenskyy is both brave and intelligent. If you haven't watched this 27 minute interview, it's worth your time.

By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 05:19 other posts 
I see every one is still throwing their intellectual crap on that fake ass slap let’s not over think this guy’s plan and simple it was a publicity stunt just watch and see in the up coming months it will be revealed then we will all understand
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 07:23 other posts 
I think that you might be mistaken about this being a publicity stunt.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 08:16 other posts 
Maybe but I have a hunch no one that comes in to the garage believes it was real either I guess as time goes by we will find out
By #610414 16,Apr,22 12:39
Trump is buying the ACADEMY AWARDS show and wanted publicity
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 12:56 other posts 
See now that’s thinking outside the box two things I believe in is anything can happen and anything is repairable for the right price
By #610414 16,Apr,22 15:56

By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 09:06 other posts 
So this means,you could have ARMED men and women walking around or driving around HIGH AS HELL endangering not only themselves but the criminals they should be catching.
How does workers comp insurance address this issue?
If they get hurt on the job high as a kite,that is preventable,just like not using a unsafe ladder or driving a car without brakes.
I just can't see how this will work in the real world.
Which is fading fast.

By #610414 15,Apr,22 14:55
To our Christian members, have a good Good Friday
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 17:41 other posts 
????

And in your opinion, how would a Christian observe Good Friday?
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 18:02 other posts 
Eat billionaires!!
By #610414 15,Apr,22 19:57
Festive Dinner on Shabbat eve (Friday night)
--------------------------------------- added after 14 seconds

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 20:37 other posts 
It would appear that when you consulted Google you didn't provide correct information, therefore the response you received was questionable, at best.
By #610414 16,Apr,22 07:29
Christ was a Jew so I just assumed
--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

All kidding aside, I’m a Russian Orthodox Catholic. My Easter falls in Sunday, April 24 this year. And Good Friday is April 22.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 08:10 other posts 
I thought Christ was a Roman I’ve even seen pictures of him being black I’m so confused I don’t know what to believe anymore
I guess I should go back to church for a refresher course instead of going to the gun range every Sunday morning

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 02:07 other posts 
The Academy Awards, 2022, really?

By #610414 28,Mar,22 07:53
The slap heard all around the world. I understand Smith being furious about his wife being made fun of. And I understand how she feels about having alopecia. I have it too and it’s very depressing. But, I think Smith went overboard.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:05 other posts 
Chris rock went over board.
Remember when Trump made fun of a handicapped person? he caught hell for it and still does.
Can't say he was right myself in that case.
There are just some things you don't do.
Making fun of someones wife with a medical condition on live tv is 1 of them.
Perhaps he could have refrained from using the fuck in his langauge,but as for the slap, to light.
Shoulda used his fist.
You don't talk shit about a mans wife.
If you are a woman and your man doesn't have the balls to do the same thing Will smith did,, you aint got much of a man.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:26 other posts 
Good for you if you initially understood the insult/barb because I did not. So you feel that Will Smith was justified in marching onto stage, slapping Chris Rock, returning to his seat to shout obscenities? Okie-dokie, then!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:50 other posts 
Right to free speech is in your constitution ..
Chris Rock is a comedian punching in his same weight class,aka another celebrity,he wasn't punching down like trump was doing..

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 14:23 other posts 
Yes, we are "afforded" freedom of speech via our constitution but apparently there are consequences to that. I hope this doesn't appear or sound doltish but may I ask what about you folks living in the United Kingdom? Or are Brits just so polite and that something like that would never enter their head and/or pass through their lips?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 14:32 other posts 
Ha,did you read about punching in your weight class, that's what Chris Rock did,he made a joke about a celebrity and there's all this faux outrage about,how you cannot say this or that!!!!given how some people are on this site,their outrage is bullshit....

And you must remember some of things I have said to members here, especially JohnS.....with his faux outrage..
So do you think I'm polite? I'm a free speech advocate, always have been, always will be,so no subject is off limits for humour...
Go to a hospice sometime,and see how people who a facing death in the face are,they ain't sitting there, worrying about what they can and cannot say...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 14:37 other posts 
In my opinion, YOU have been one to shoot from the hip and won't candy coating anything. My question was more of a question in general, that's all. How do folks in your country view free speech?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 14:49 other posts 
I don't think we have free speech here...too many people think censorship or cancellation of people is ok!!!! it's pathetic,it shows how infantile people can be over a difference of opinion.....
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 14:50 other posts 
Thank you!
By #610414 10,Apr,22 14:37
MrBlue, I’m addicted to British TV and what they depict is that there’s two types of Londonites. One type is from the East End and sounds like a transplanted Brooklynite. The other comes from the well to do sections of London. These people would never utter a wrong word. Heck, they would never say anything unless properly introduced.
I believe your countrymen know the accepted limits of proper behavior.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 15:51 other posts 
YEA it sure is,and so is freedom of EXSPRESSION.
Will Smith Expressed his feelings about chris rocks sick idea of a joke.
"However, in a legal sense, the freedom of expression includes any activity of seeking, receiving, and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. "

Smith used his hand as a medium.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 16:00 other posts 
Will Smith is a joke for not being able to handle a joke, it's that simple, it's hilarious watching the fake outrage going on...
Will Smith expressed himself like a high sch00l kid who couldn't handle some trash talk...
Two jokes at his wife's expense,and Will Smith loses his cool.
Like I said, it's a celebrity having a go at another celebrity,you don't like liberals do why do you give a shit now?
Oh yeah,fake outrage.....
Quote: "Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins"
Why would it be worse to make fun about someone's wife than someone's husband?
Are women now allowed to kick a comedian in the groin for making fun of their man?

Will Smith could have just said "Hey Chris, it's a medical condition, it's not cool making fun of that!". That would have been much more of a win for Will Smith, than resorting to violence. Maybe Chris Rock didn't know, maybe he did. But he would have surely offered his apologies then.
By #275407 04,Apr,22 15:59
I'm a nice guy and would never do any harm to anyone unless they did harm to me, but if a women ever kicks me in the groin for any reason, or anyone for that matter, I will beat the shit out of them, male or female, kick a guy in the groin for him putting his hands on you, or defend yourself by kicking him there, but for words..... Don't try it with me, I will snap and go crazy. I don't start trouble with anyone, but I will for sure end it, you can call me any name you want but leave my groin out of it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Apr,22 09:30 other posts 
So you agree that calling names or making jokes is not a reason for violence.

You groin will be safe, unless people set a precedent that it is OK to do violence
over speech.
By #275407 09,Apr,22 18:35
Where did I ever say anything about being offended about jokes or name calling. Did you read what I'm saying. It's the kick in the groin I said. Anyone kicks me in the groin will answer to me sevierly. I'm not no lightweight. I can back up anything I say, IN PERSON.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

You put yours hands on anyone for being called any name, you will go to jail.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 11:06 other posts 
It's how I interpreted these statements:
"I understand smith slapping him"
"And with the evaluation panel, i don't condone any talk on anything **** even in private"

Not knowing what the **** stood for, was Chris talking ****?

But, you also said:
"It was wrong, and I think I lost a little respect for will."
"but smith was wrong in the way he handled the situation."

We probably mostly agree on the whole situation.

In my opinion there is no reason to do violence for any speech. But you are mixing in violence for violence, that's something else. There are valid reasons for a woman to kick a man in the groin, like if he, without invitation, squeezes her boobs or her ass or touches her under her skirt. Then his nuts are fair game, but with some restraint to prevent permanent damage.

Words for words, violence for violence (proportionally).
By #275407 10,Apr,22 22:23
I agree, I would never put my hands on anyone unless they put there hands feet, you get the point, on me, my dad was a psdi (police self defense instructor) for dade county Florida. For 36 years and was an officer in the military for 15 years. We learned a lot from him on how to handle situations of defending ourself psge without getting hurt. But what he taught us was how to badly injure someone who was attacking us to do Bodily harm to us. Only had to use force one time in my life, I don't want to hurt anyone, but like I say, I would never touch someone, but if someone kicks me in the groin, I'll go nuts. I do have a bad temper, but I'm learning to keep myself under control because now a days my knowledge of self defense doesn't stop bullits. And where I live, everyone has a gun and someone dies every day from gunshots here.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 06:44 other posts 
I agree with you, but I would like to expand on my opinion.

If we have a society where violence for speech is not tolerated, your chances of getting kicked in the groin is minimal. There are too many people who defend Will Smith on this issue. Maybe people think "I understand that he wanted to hit Chris Rock". Everyone can understand getting offended by a joke, even getting angry about it and maybe even that Will could have bad temper problems and act out on it, but all of that is no reason to justify violence for speech.

If there are limits on free speech, should someone's personal feelings be the
first thing that crosses the limits? In my opinion it should be the last.

I think lying to a whole group of people, to make them do violence, is considered to be crossing the limits of free speech. A single person should only be able to set limits on free speech, if someone is intentionally spreading untruth, to hurt the person in their livelihood (not their feelings). And in all those cases violence should be excluded. That's what the law is intended for.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 20:03 other posts 
Hahaha I think it’s funny two rich and famous brothers behaving badly on public tv then yet they wonder why a guy like me form’s a bad opinion of them and I see it all the time
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:30 other posts 
If Smith had sat there and done nothing we would be talking about what an asshole Chris Rock is today but he didn’t and we’re not.
When he made his crocodile tear filled speech he didn’t once apologize to Rock personally.
I think it was an asshole move on Smith’s part. Absolutely the joke was tacky but Chris Rock has been around long enough for everybody to understand what he does for a living and Will Smith has been around long enough to understand that he should have his big boy pants on.
By #275407 28,Mar,22 10:42
This is the second time rock made fun of smiths wife, and noticing how upset his wife was with the comment, I understand smith slapping him. I also understand rock making fun of people, but when a person has an illness, you don't do that to them.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:50 other posts 
Is this really the second time Chris Rock has taken a jab at Jada? What has he said in the past?
There is no problem with making fun of Jada Smith, if it's not about something medical. Ricky Gervais would have probably been much tougher, but then about their relationship, where Jada has boyfriends during their marriage.
--------------------------------------- added after 77 hours

Ricky even said he would have made fun of her boyfriend(s).
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:42 other posts 
And I agree with you, kebmo. Just my observation, Will Smith seemed to receive Chris Rock's joke lightly but in the above clip, Jada Pinkett-Smith did roll her eyes. It would have taken a "bigger man" to address the matter after the fact than to react so over the top.
By #275407 28,Mar,22 11:05
Last year Chris Rock made fun of both of them, rock said, " jade got mad, she's not coming, rock also said jada boycotting the oscars is like me boycotting Rihanna's panties. I wasn't invited. Rock went on to target will.who missed out on an acting nomination that year for his performance in concussion. It's not fair that will was this good and didn't get nominated, rock said, it's also not fair that will was paid 20 million for wild Wild West.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 11:35 other posts 
I hear what you are saying but comedy is comedy. Comedy has been taking it to the edge. Sadly, now we need to censor comedy keep in mind what is socially appropriate.

Hey, in another vein, what are your thoughts about the EVALUATION Panel referral? Now members need to be mindful of how they chat PRIVATELY!
By #610414 28,Mar,22 12:11
First, Chris Rock went way over the line but, in my opinion, Smith should have waited behind the scenes and then slapped Rock or punched him or just verbally dressed him down.
As far as private conversations, there are times where reporting a member is called for. Child molestation, r@pe of women or really serious harm to an individual is grounds for being reported. No one is forcing anyone to report such members but, I will
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:25 other posts 
So you are an advocate of violence?
By #610414 28,Mar,22 15:59
No. What I meant to convey is that the show should not have been interrupted like it was, but, I, personally, would not put Charlie down if he was defending my honor or anything concerning me, like that. I’m not advising anyone to reach the point Will Smith reached. And I just involved Charlie in this , but, the truth is that I would have gotten up and slapped the shit out of Rock.
Do as I say, not as I do.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 20:11 other posts 
That’s why Markis don’t want me to go with him any were in public because he’s gay and very feminine and he receives rude comments all the time and he might be use to them but I’m not and he’s afraid that I will kill some one that makes a rude comment to him and you know he’s probably right
By #610414 28,Mar,22 20:53
By #275407 04,Apr,22 06:37
Just be happy your not in Florida, you are not allowed to say the word gay or the governor will cut your balls off
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 06:46 other posts 
If he cuts my balls off I will cut his dick off have it stuffed and mounted and display on my living room wall
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 07:38 other posts 
Please explain.
By #275407 04,Apr,22 12:29
Bella, search for "don't say gay bill". That was passed in fl. Too much to post here.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Apr,22 09:41 other posts 
Funny thing, in that "don't say gay" bill it was prohibited to refer to anyone
by their gender pronouns. Teachers sent a letter to the parents that all school toilets are now unisex, everyone will be called by them and they and all books referring to 'mother' and 'father' and gender pronouns like 'he' and 'she' will be banned.

By milesbferry [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 16:10 other posts 
Lies. Don't believe the "News"
By milesbferry [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 16:08 other posts 
The Florida Bill

It says, schools cannot decide to Trans your children and not tell the parents, especially 5- through 7-year olds

CS/CS/HB 1557: Parental Rights in Education

Requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying student's parent of specified information

Requires such procedures to reinforce fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding upbringing & control of their children

Prohibits school district from adopting procedures or student support forms that prohibit school district personnel from notifying parent about specified information or that encourage student to withhold from parent such information

Prohibits school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification & involvement in critical decisions affecting student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being

Prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels

Requires school districts to notify parents of healthcare services

Authorizes parent to bring action against school district to obtain declaratory judgment

Provides for additional award of injunctive relief, damages, & reasonable attorney fees & court costs to certain parents

Sounds good to me, and the word 'gay' isn't mentioned anywhere. Cody clearly swallows all "News"
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 08:01 other posts 
Here's the full text:

It refers to 'sexual orientation' and 'gender identity' each twice. It has been written in a vague way on purpose, so it doesn't get slammed down immediately, for being unconstitutional, by the supreme court.
It can be interpreted and misused by lawmakers how they want.
That means teachers can also interpret it like they see fit and use it to protest the lawmakers.

You note yourself: "Prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels".
Using 'gender identities' in the classroom can lead to discussions, that are prohibited. Therefore teachers play it safe and ban all 'gender identities'.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 14:35 other posts 
I did note "Prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels". That's in the Bill.

Teacher not 'playing it safe' here:

Watch: Teacher Tells Kindergartners ‘When Babies Are Born,’ Doctors ‘Guess Whether the Baby Is a Boy or a Girl’

Here's a simplified version of Bill 1557

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 10:58 other posts 
You say "Don't believe the "News""
and then you refer to BREITBART?
I'm not even going to bother reading that.
Breitbart is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to "news".

I don't need a simplified version, I can read bills how they are.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 17:09 other posts 
You need a simplified vesion because you are simple.

Don't bother reading it. You dumb fuck
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 06:30 other posts 
And you just accept everything you're presented with, by corrupt politicians and corrupt media presenting their lies, to distract people
from important issues, with stupid culture war bullshit.

It's nothing but ignorant, hateful, repugnant indoctrination and you're
a dumb fuck for absorbing that simplistic nonsense.
By #610414 12,Apr,22 16:17
And what happens when a kid comes to school and tells the other kids that he saw daddy getting fucked by another man and mommy saying soothingly, it’s ok my gay baby. It doesn’t hurt does it?
By #610414 07,Apr,22 09:00
DeSantis is an asshole. He wants to be another Trump/President. Heaven help us if he succeeds.
By #275407 07,Apr,22 11:36
I would vote for desantis for president just to get him out of fl.
--------------------------------------- added after 56 hours

Remember, don't say gay, your not allowed, so what about words like fagget, queer, well you get the point.
By #610414 07,Apr,22 12:23
not a bad idea but then we would have to leave the Union
You are looking at this as like it was normal life. In normal life, it not acceptable to roast each other. This is the Oscars and the Golden Globes. Rich famous people are roasting other rich famous people, for the amusement of the public. It's a long standing tradition and it's those rich famous people who decided to do that. People who join their little club should face the consequences of it. They want to be rich and famous, so they should be able to take a joke, gracefully.

And their is not much of a limit on their jokes, because basically all types
of personal attacks have been made acceptable previously.
By #610414 04,Apr,22 07:25
So what’s your point? It happened. No amount of palavering will change that.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 15:33 other posts 
Palavering is all we do here
The point is: at the Oscars there are NO jokes that would allow for violence. The most that a joke, any joke, could be allowed to result in is cancellation from the 'club'. That's what you sign up for, if you want to join their elitist, liberal, free-speech, Hollywood subculture. But, it looks like both Chris Rock and Will Smith are allowed to stay in the club.
By #610414 05,Apr,22 08:57
It looks like Smith is leaving the party.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:28 other posts 
I guess the folks that think bad of Smith are ok with the sick ass rock making jokes about his wife. like I said,fist woulda been more appropriate.

Smith made it known clearly in front of God and everybody that he was not going to stand by while his wife was being mocked.
Good for him .The only fault I have with Smith is the fowl language.
All the women out here that think bad of Smith, you must not think to much of yourself nor are you accustomed to a man actually caring about you and standing up for your honor.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 19:21 other posts 
Foul language,Yet you use a site called show your cunt
It was a joke for goodness sake, Chris rock wasn't harassing Will Smith....so Will Smith's reaction is over the top...
Doesn't matter that it's his wife..
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 21:44 other posts 
Doesn't matter that it's his wife?
What planet are you on bud? Part of marriage is supporting the 1 you married. and to let them be ridiculed repeatedly because of a illness would be ignoring 1's duty.
were peoples dicks hanging out at the award show?
no
I am a adult and handled the language and it was not out of line for the application ,but it was out of line for the location.
would you say Fuck while at a funeral for example?
By #610414 10,Apr,22 13:31
You can have two wrongs, Phart, One wrong doesn’t cancel the other one.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:30 other posts 
chris rock publicly mocked Smiths wife. SO Smith dealt with it publicly. Thus letting it be known how he felt without question or debate.
As for Smith apologizing to chris rock, yea right. I bet chris never says I am sorry for making fun of smiths wife.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

Well Will wimped out and apologized.
That is the real problem with this world that no one is noticing. To much apologizing for speaking your mind in a free country.
If what you say or what you do comes from the heart ,don't apologize for it.You are you and you have reasons for being who you are.you should never say "I am sorry", for standing up for your wife, or calling a spade a spade. sad sad world we live in.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 17:58 other posts 
I thought this first amendment thing would apply here. What do you think phart?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 18:33 other posts 
Yea,my reply to that is above .
Smith used his hand as a medium to express his feelings of anger against rock.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 20:15 other posts 
I say let the two brothers kill each other that’s two less we have to keep an eye on
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:31 other posts 
What is humorous about a illness?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 06:01 other posts 
"There is nothing you shouldn't joke about, it depends what the joke is."
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:54 other posts 
Everything is viable to make a joke, it's a fundamental human right....cancel culture is a joke itself....over sensitivity to humour is nothing new, it's just social media repeats the crap over and over...
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 18:34 other posts 
I think this not a case of over sensitive,this is a case of over the top,past the moral limits. Smith watches his wife deal with a health issue everyday,rock had made fun of her before.She probably gets mocked alot that we don't know about.
Will had just had enough of the shit and dealt with it.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 19:25 other posts 
It is over sensitivity....and you are talking morals on a sex site.... it's hilarious how you have this cognitive dissonance.
Making a joke and harassment are different things...
And you suddenly care about women's rights now...
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 09:48 other posts 
and you don't care about rights??
It is not as much a womans right to be stood up for by her man as much as it is a mans responsibility to stand up for his woman.
Some people have morals, rather you do or not. some people feel there is a place for foul language and places it don't belong.
I guess you are "that person" at the mall shouting cuss words with your dick hanging out wondering why everyone is running from you and calling the cops on you.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 11:30 other posts 
It's ok part I know you still live in the fifties with your views....
Still living in a patriarchal mindset....

Foul language is about oversensitive people who complain just for the sake of complaining....

Why would I hang my dick out in a mall and shout cuss words?
I'm not mentally unstable!!!

And I know when to curse and when to hold back...
Fact still remains,you are faking outrage just because you can....
You don't care about a woman's rights,you only care when it's convenient for you....
Your previous posts show all this...
It's like you take the talking points from newsmax and fox then come here and shout them off....
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 12:09 other posts 
You know,you are a jurk. glad you are just here on the forum and not a neighbor.

I am not faking outrage,not faking a god damn thing.

I am not living in the 50's. I also don't "live" in this "modern age" of men being panzys. To much of that going on.Men need to fucking stand up and do what is right for the people they care about. That is not "50's" that is simply the right thing to do.
Apparently I am not the only 1 that feels that way.In this piece, that is apparent.
By #610414 30,Mar,22 09:33
Phart, if men now-a-days are pansies, is that why they need a gun? They are too scared to duke it out?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 11:01 other posts 
in my case I am not able to "duke it out" because of physical condition.
That does not make me less of a man,if I am afforded options to make up the difference ,like a gun.
By #610414 30,Mar,22 14:46
There’s always an exemption to the rule. No offense meant, baby.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 11:00 other posts 
For me it comes down to this in the 60s and 70s men settled there differences by fighting you would go out in the parking lot and duke it out afterwards you both went back in side and bought each other a drink now days you go to jail for fighting so what does it matter if i shoot them or beat the living hell out of them I’m still going to jail at least shooting them i have a chance of getting off on a self defense technically proving I used the right law firm I understand Johnny Cochran is the law firm to use they find a way to allow there clients to get away with murder
By #610414 03,Apr,22 12:22
Cochran is dead. Does Pennsylvania have a Stand Your Ground law? Here, in Florida most fistfights are misdemeanors with a fine and most cops will try to not arrest anyone as long as no one files a complaint
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 20:15 other posts 
Believe it or not Cochrans law firm is alive and doing well the dream team lives on even with out Johnny
By #610414 04,Apr,22 07:22
I know. He has a big one in South Florida
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 09:06 other posts 
I heard Johnny had a big one
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 14:12 other posts 
dgraff, it takes more of a man to NOT REACT than it does to "duke it out". In my opinion, it is and was ignorant to refer to many modern day men as pansies.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 17:16 other posts 
You must not be seeing the same kind of "men" I do most of the time if I go to town. Men are fast becoming pansies in every shape and form.
I mean really. go to lowes home improvement store. The first damn thing I see near the cash registers is this new line of soap and such for men.Almost like a boutique that women would pick stuff from.
you go to a hardware store you expect to see big tool displays,not soap and smelly shit you splash on ye self after shaveing.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 18:13 other posts 
Hey, phart, there should be no shame associated with men wanting to smell good! And just because a man chooses not to smell like "B.O.", bad breath and butt sweat, does NOT make him a pansy!
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 22:25 other posts 
Are you saying my soap is not working?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 12:03 other posts 
phart, are you suggesting that Will Smith was right and well within his duty and responsibility to slap Chris Rock because Jada was offended? Maybe Jada needs to loosen up?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 12:11 other posts 
Yes I am saying he was right to defend his wifes honor.Maby the world needs to loosen up and take health issues abd there effects on people's minds seriously

THat is a husbands job .Matter of fact,I said it long before i read it in the above link.
I guess some folks interpret marriage as just a way to split rent and not have to go to town for pussy?
I am not politically correct and don't feel a apology is needed .
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 18:04 other posts 
On this Will Smith thing I have just seen on the news. 1 he's has slapped before, a fake journalist 2 in 1991 he was on a show and made fun of a set worker about having Alopecia then proceeded to say 'hey its only a joke' i mean really! Didn't have time to google both incidents as was off to work but it sounds like a case of pot meet kettle.

Two other things, there seemed to be a delay of his reaction to the joke. I mean he was laughing at it too at first. Maybe it took 10 -15 seconds for the little man to travel from ear to brain. And then at the after party he seemed to be having a great time. I'm not convinced his earlier tears were real nor care. What a great PR stunt regardless. Chris dealt with it exceptionally well.

Sure... When my wife gets attacked on here I wanna do more than a bitch slap, but I ain't up running for an Oscar on the world stage.

Just saying. And besides the best prediction of future behaviour is past

BTW Phart Mr Blue is one of the most intelligent and best blokes you will meet on here. He just don't gaslight nor sugarcoat anything. And he never has not even when we chat in the real world
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 19:44 other posts 
I only consider him a jurk in this particular case. You have to do what is right for those you care about and it just seems he doesn't comprehend that.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 19:46 other posts 
All good Maybe just a misunderstanding
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 17:47 other posts 
You're too kind bro.... I'm just another dude on the web spouting the weirdness that bounces around in my noggin
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 08:22 other posts 
Hey me to
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 17:44 other posts 
I do understand what you are saying,...you think the joke was inappropriate and Will Smith's response was appropriate....I think it's the other way...

Here's the thing,Will Smith only reacted when his wife wasn't laughing,she also had an affair....so how come Will Smith hasn't beaten up that dude for fucking his wife...

So you can fuck Will's wife,and he will not do a thing,make a joke about her and he will slap you for it..

So as I said,the response from Will Smith wasn't appropriate...
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 20:21 other posts 
Right on Devo I to thought it was a publicity stunt for an up coming movie staring yours truly will smith and Chris rock
By #610414 30,Mar,22 09:37
Defending your mate’s honor (notice I said mate) is noble but there’s a time and a place to do so. Will Smith was wrong in doing it at the place and time he did so.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 11:03 other posts 
Where is a good place? Parking lot with 2 9mm's?
Wait till he goes home and knock down his door?
There is not "good" time to deal with something like this. The time is NOW in some cases
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 11:42 other posts 
Yeah, phart, there's a time and a place! He shoulda just waited until after the awards were over and had paid for goons to jump him and mess him the fuck up! Let that message be sent!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 11:09 other posts 
Hahaha for the right price I’m for hire money means every thing
By #610414 07,Apr,22 09:05
I don’t think morality and membership in a sex site is incompatible.
How is it even possible that people get angry about jokes, at an event like this,
after Ricky Gervais had a few goes at 'hosting'?

Ricky Gervais @ Golden Globes - No One Punched Him!
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 11:08 other posts 
Smith is an Academy award winning actor. I still call crocodile tears.
By #275407 28,Mar,22 11:40
When someone is sick, you don't make fun of them. And with the evaluation panel, i don't condone any talk on anything **** even in private, that was a mistake on his part and I think admin should have deleted his account. I don't have all the facts, so I'm not voting in the panel.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:25 other posts 
Apparently, admin had a change of heart and the member is now gone.
By #275407 28,Mar,22 17:06
Going back to the slap, I'm waiting for the charges to be filed against smith. Even though rock was out of bounds, smith has no right to put his hands on another person. Smith should be arrested. I don't care for rock, and I like smith, but smith was wrong in the way he handled the situation.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 17:19 other posts 
Doesn't Rock have to file charges against Smith first,or can anyone jump in and file charges against Smith?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 18:31 other posts 
rock would not file charges.
Here is a black woman that defended Smith and I guess got scared of being canceled?
By #275407 28,Mar,22 18:41
The district attorney can, but being who it is, probably wont
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 04:31 other posts 
Chris Rock has chosen not to press charges.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 18:44 other posts 
I think walking on stage, slapping the host then screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs shows lack of constraint.
By #275407 28,Mar,22 18:47
It was wrong, and I think I lost a little respect for will.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 18:51 other posts 
And what do you think will be done?

I'm going to paint another scenario, what IF Chris Rock dissed a Caucasian actor/artist's wife and he in turn walked on stage and slapped the crap out of Chris Rock then returned to his seat and shouted obscenities? My guess is that security would have removed him from the venue, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah....
By #275407 28,Mar,22 18:59
They would have to to stop a crazy scene of racism
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 19:14 other posts 
exactly.
Even rock didn't file charges. Perhaps even he realizes that he may have went a bit over the top?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 05:17 other posts 
Here’s another thing are we even sure that slap was real or just a promotional gimmick for an up coming movie I seen the wind up I seen the pitch but the slap looked so fake to me hell Markis can hit harder then that and he’s a little girl in a fight I mean that slap looked like a skit put on by the drama club in a high school auditorium and I know two brothers don’t settle a disagreement like that now days will smith would have pulled out a blade and cut Chris rock from ear to ear so I call fake there’s more to this story then we know at the moment
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 05:19 other posts 
View this when you have 5 or 6 minutes of spare time.

By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 05:33 other posts 
From that angle it looks a little better and they explained things a little better so maybe it’s just me that and will smith hits like a little girl
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

But seriously has anyone ever seen two guys fight like that before that’s not how Evander Holyfield and mike Tyson would have settled things
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 07:59 other posts 
I get that the slap might have had a higher degree of "Hollywood" technique versus getting clocked on the street. I don't know about you HOWEVER a hundred years ago if my older sister was "babysitting" me and my younger sister, she would slap/spank, whatever you want to call it and any slap delivered with force usually left a red mark and it stung. Chris Rock didn't seem to have the gut reaction(s) someone getting slapped would have.

If it was a staged assault, Will Smith would have been S-T-O-O-P-I-D to agree to be a part of it!
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 08:48 other posts 
I just thought that maybe in the next couple months we might see a new movie coming out staring Chris rock and will smith and I think they would make a pretty good movie together kinda like when Chris rock played in a lethal weapon movie with Danny glover and Mel Gibson
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Come to think of it joe Pesci was in that movie also
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 09:53 other posts 
I think the slap was more of a message than to actually try to kill the sumbitch. Sadly. Had I been in Will Smith's shoes, rock would have been on the floor missing a couple teeth.Even though Will has wimped out and said "i'm sorry",I still feel like he did the right thing to stand up for his wife.
He had simply had enough of the shit.
I guess every one here has a very high tolerance level for bullshit.
Even that low life howard stern chimed in saying Will has a mental issue. fuck him and the tramp that shot him out of her ass.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 13:30 other posts 
I agree a man should stand up for his woman if indeed he is a man
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 16:59 other posts 
Men can stand up for and defend their women without striking another person in doing so.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 19:45 other posts 
Ok,help us understand that. Please.
It is similar to spanking a chi1d, it is meant to be a message to NOT do something.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 19:51 other posts 
That’s true i guess but phart and I are a little old fashioned hell i still believe men have duel’s in the street
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 21:32 other posts 
Really, now? So, if you don't mind, I'm going to "paint a picture".....you're walking down the street with Markis. Someone says something off-putting toward him and you're not going to allow this to happen. You're going to use your bare hands and rip the jerk a new ass hole? Hey, using your hands might not work, why not just pull a gun and start shooting? That should send them the message you intended.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 04:50 other posts 
I was joking above it all depends on the situation I am licensed to conceal carry and i have attended the school on when and how to use deadly force the same school the Pennsylvania state police go to and here is the greatest thing about that school they have there own team of defense lawyers that specialize in deadly force cases at my disposal if ever I should need them
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 11:38 other posts 
I understand, I really understand. It just seems that WE, OUR COUNTRY, perhaps it is worldwide, too, if we don't like something, we react. Are knee-jerk reactions appropriate? Not always and I really feel public figures, ie politicians, athletes, actors, recording artists, leaders in the business world, etc, need to show restraint.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 12:13 other posts 
Show restraint for how long? a day,a month,a year?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 12:48 other posts 
Perhaps restraint is not one of your attributes.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 19:12 other posts 
Yea,I have restraint, Trust me.
The 1 time in my life I pulled a stunt a little similar to Smiths,I had been harassed and picked on by 1 particular punk that went as far as putting me in the hospital with a brain concussion. The day this happened h e had just been allowed to be with us normal students after spending 2 grades riding the short bus to a special school. He went back to picking on me and talking shit. I picked up a 16oz Estwing claw hammer and he tilted his head just in time for the hammer to go into the cement block wall. I fully intended to kill that sumbitch.
The teacher saw it and next day there was a poster hanging over the hole in the wall. I never had any more isues with that sumbitch,matter of fact,he has roofed the house twice. So I can get mad at you and forgive you to!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 21:06 other posts 
So you did that as a teenager, right? A teen will do impulsive things just because they are teems and don't think things through, their brains are not fully developed. Maybe that's why there is a minimum age requirement for many of our public officials, eh?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 21:36 other posts 
could be.
By #610414 31,Mar,22 08:07
In most Latin countries Machismo is very much alive and well. Disrespecting a man’s lady will always result in a fight. Many times with deadly results.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 09:18 other posts 
deadly is not necessary but a good "explanation" should be expected. Sometimes people just need educating.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 11:05 other posts 
once in a while a "shut the fuck up asshole" might be enough.But some cases they just get louder and more irritating.
By #275407 03,Apr,22 23:15
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 04:36 other posts 
Cody baby I had to put my glasses on to see your post but it’s just a dot I can’t even call it a period because it divided nothing
By #275407 04,Apr,22 06:32
I tried to respond to your post way above and it ended way down here, didn't make any sense in the conversation down here so I tried to delete the post, but it wouldn't delete, so I just put a period
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 06:57 other posts 
Ahhhahaha
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 07:37 other posts 
Oh, cody, dgraff had so many responses to his post that it is understandable that your response would end up toward the "bottom". His vision might not be like it was 40 years ago but if he can see that upwards arrow that looks kinda like this ⤴️ , he can tap it to see what you responded to.
By #610414 07,Apr,22 09:10
Some things to think about. What if instead if Chris Rock it was a white comedian? What if Rock had lost it and had beaten the crap out of Smith?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,22 09:20 other posts 
here is something else, what if Will Smith had left 6 women scattered across 4 states sitting in a single wide ,bare foot and pregnant? Would he be a hero then?

It is disgusting that finally a man,a black man ,stood up for his wifes honor and is made out to be the villain.
This world is so fucked up.
I guess the next Bat man movie the villain will be the hero?
Let's put up a statue for chris rock for mocking women with health issues.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,22 18:19 other posts 
here's another bastard that needs to be bitch slapped.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,22 18:52 other posts 
Just an f.y.i., there are 3 types of alopecia, alopecia areata (patchy baldness), alopecia totalis (total hair loss) and alopecia universalis (entire body is hairless). Alopecia is an autoimmune issue and in the matter of alopecia basically means that the immune system is attacking the hair follicles. Alopecia may be brought on by severe stress but other factors that can contribute which are vitamin D deficiency and ethnicity.

Although both men and women often equate their hair with their appeatance/good looks and desirability, having alopecia is not like being given a "death sentence", it's not the end of the world.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 11:22 other posts 
I wish my hole body was hairless this trimming and cutting and shaving hair is a real pain in the ass especially as i got older now I have hair growing places it didn’t use to grow like under my eyes in my ears and my nose
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 13:32 other posts 
You have been on the mountain a bit to long perhaps? reverting back to caveman? Hair under the eyes,damn,that is a new 1 on me.
There is always waxxing?
OOOOOUUUUCHHH!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 14:08 other posts 
Under your eyes? Is it possible that the hair under your eyes are the eyelashes on your lower lid? 🤔
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 20:29 other posts 
No it started growing on the upper section of my cheekbones right under my eyes and it’s black hair and very noticeable so I have to keep it shaved or next thing you know some one will be trying to shoot me with a silver bullet thinking I’m a wear wolf
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 22:30 other posts 
Skin pigmentation aswell.
By #610414 05,Apr,22 09:08
Mine is patchy, Alopecia areata. A man looses his hair and no one cares. A woman loses her hair and every one notices. I’ve had my share of crying asking myself, “Why me?”. My blond hair was always what described my looks. You know the saying, “Blond, blue eyed, good looking,” Maybe I’m vain but I couldn’t do what Will Smith’s wife did. I couldn’t shave or cut off all my hair.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 08:37 other posts 
It’s easy I’ve cut mine off plenty of times for locks of love 💕 they make wigs out of it for cancer patients grey hair is easily dyed to any color because it’s a neutral color
By #610414 08,Apr,22 09:01
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 09:42 other posts 
It’s a biker thing we all do it
By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 12:22 other posts 
Most bikers are good people.But for whatever reason a few have made them all look bad.
By #610414 08,Apr,22 13:04
Central Florida has several very violent (killers) bike gangs. There’s also several cities that invite biker’s by holding bike week celebrations. These bikers won’t let the bad ones in. I’ve been to the one held in Daytona a few times. That’s where I bought my leaders. My teeny-tiny shorts with the crotch cutout is especially daring but I like to ride with my friends
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 13:51 other posts 
We have a few bad apple motor cycle gangs in central Pennsylvania not going to single them out because I’ve seen a few on this site but the son’s are more a biker club than a biker gang yes we fly our colors on benefit rides but it’s manly for show the more of a show you put on the more money you raise for your charity
By #610414 08,Apr,22 18:06

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #278   #279   #280   #281   #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   ...#769

Show your Genitals