Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #329

Pages:  #1... #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   #329   #330   #331   #332   #333   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,21 12:52 other posts 
So was Joe Biden a liason or was it only in his mind?

only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,21 12:32 other posts 
If you ever wondered why some folks think AOC is not very smart.Read this.

That is part of the reason rich people are RICH. They use OTHER PEOPLES MONEY to achieve their goals. It makes sense to get a loan with lower interest than the money you have in stocks and bonds is earning in dividends.
DUH.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 23:57 other posts 
Have you heard of, aware of or used the app called NEXTDOOR? If you're not aware of it, it is community based app that allows you, the poster, to communicate and interact with local people. The app is often used to offer goods and services available locally, to alert neighbors of missing pets, sell miscellaneous items and of course, let's not forget the political rants.

Today I spotted a unique service being advertised and it made me smile. Tell me what you think, it read as follows;

"Hi guys!!

Offering IN HOME nail trims, anal glands, ear cleaning. Let me know if you're interested"

After the last word was a colon and this ) however if I ran it together I would get this and that would make MORE creepy.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 20:19 other posts 
Who has made the plunge into windows 11?
I had read here about win 10 going away as far as support in 2025 and most older machines won't be able to upgrade which makes me sick as I have good older units here.
I have found a new win 11 unit on ebay for around 350 and tax. a used computer that has been upgraded for around 200 or a bit under.
I figure I may as well get 1 so I can start learning it as I have 3 machines I use sometimes depending on if in the house or shop

By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 19:30 other posts 
a couple things I wanted to mention
IF you have a Sirius XM radio in your car or whatever that is not active, plug it in to the base or turn it on the car. They are having a free promotional thing going. Best I could tell all the music and sports channels were working on a radio I got at a yardsale 5 years ago!
I have a lifetime subscription but i let my dad have that radio as I had grown tired of the lack of music I like. The online thing is great as there are extra channels you can listen to on the pc or cell phone.

Another thing,if you are selling a used tv on Craigslist,take photos of ALL the inputs and outputs. I have been searching for a 32 inch or so to use as a computer monitor for my shop,plenty of good deals for tvs but no one has the sense to photo the outputs and inputs.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 12:15 other posts 
Here's a new holiday ditty that I hope you enjoy! I guarantee it's a real toe tapper. 👍

By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 13:16 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 16:51 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 07:26 other posts 
I've always said that I live in a small town but it's big enough to have 2 major drugstores, CVS and Rite Aid, a major grocery store, Kroger but we only have one major restaurant. No, not a chain-type restaurant like Red Lobster or Olive Garden or something comparable, I'm definitely not speaking about our other-than-upscale type restaurants that are in abundance here, ie McDonald's, Taco Bell, Subway, coney island type restaurants that serve breakfast any time of day, those types.

In the last several months my little town has seen a "boom" in would be restaurateurs that pull a permit to cook Caribbean barbecue in a nearby parking lot, Mexican inspired cuisine serving nachos, burgers and fries from a food truck in another parking lot a little further down. Yesterday I "heard" a little breakfast dinner has leased their building to a local that will operate Friday, Saturday and Sunday serving Polish food. Polish food is definitely delicious but would I eat it once per week? NO! Would I eat it once per month? NO, probably not. It's not uncommon to have a group of the cuisine based restaurants clustered together, each one competing against the other for business but I don't recall Polish cuisine making that cut. How often would you eat Gołąbki?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 14:43 other posts 
I don’t know much about Polish cuisine but it sure sounds like you need an Italian restaurant! I could definitely eat pierogies and cabbage rolls once a week.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 16:06 other posts 
I think a restaurant serving strictly Polish food and only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday is going to struggle.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 16:21 other posts 
By the way, pierogies and Gołąbki (cabbage rolls) are delicious but I'm not sure about committing myself to eating Polish once a week. In my opinion, Polish food sits heavy in the stomach.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 11:47 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,21 05:27 other posts 
The 15 year old child that took a firearm to high school and shot and killed 4 students while wounding 8 will be charged with one count of terrorism.

By #589016 01,Dec,21 20:01
Love that gif
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 20:04 other posts 
Put it in the gif section
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 20:06 other posts 
Gee, Dev01, I click on the link and see nothing but WHITE.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 20:09 other posts 
Exactly .. sounds like the T boy
By #589016 01,Dec,21 20:10
Lol

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:50 other posts 
I just consumed a CBD gummy. I'm not long for this world.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:51 other posts 
is that a gummy with pot in it?
What is it supposed to do?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 20:04 other posts 
No THC, it just mellows me to the point I fall asleep!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:52 other posts 
Ground Control to Major Bella 😀
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 20:05 other posts 
It's been awhile....
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 20:10 other posts 
it has many benefits

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 22:04 other posts 
You just have to wonder what motive was behind Darrell Brooks Jr breaking through a barricade to plow through a Christmas parade.

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 22:13 other posts 
He had to be on drugs
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 22:25 other posts 
Did you read the article? This isn't the first time he used his SUV as a "weapon", it was also the weapon of choice used in a domestic assault.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 03:58 other posts 
Yes I understood that but bath salts make people do very strange things and they are highly addictive I remember one case were a woman got her face chewed off by a man on bath salts in Florida
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:50 other posts 
OH the poor bastard,he is feeling Demonized!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 12:14 other posts 
Let's vote for Jamie for Pic of the Month!

/pic_of_month.php?id=9356
By #275407 01,Dec,21 14:06
Done
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 15:35 other posts 
El Gato negro is in the lead.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 16:22 other posts 
I voted for the cunt
By #275407 01,Dec,21 17:35
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 17:36 other posts 
Which cunt?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 17:46 other posts 
Skittles means the Mexican Jamie

My vote is in
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:29 other posts 
Is Jamie sequestered somewhere or is he in a bad mood? I acknowledged and "mentioned" him yesterday with regard to earning points playing Play Ball!. He's obviously been online today because he entered himself in the Pic of the Month contest and again, I "mentioned" him suggesting that members vote for him.

Maybe he's in "time out".
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:31 other posts 
Could not imagine him in a bad mood,it's not part of his genetics
By #275407 01,Dec,21 18:37
Jamie can't get to his computor right now, he's over my house swimming in my pool naked
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:39 other posts 
Way too much tequila
By #275407 01,Dec,21 18:41
can't get him to go home
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:44 other posts 
Cody's pool is filled with tequila?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:46 other posts 
I think the consumption before swimming. Gotta love guests that never want to leave
By #574505 01,Dec,21 18:47
I was going to comment but forgot.
But I'm here now thanks everyone for your support .
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:49 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 18:53 other posts 
Dude, you gots to campaign and buy a round of drinks with your landslide of extra points yesterday.
By #574505 01,Dec,21 19:15
by the way I don't drink
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:37 other posts 
Yes but you can buy us all a round... VSOP Hennessey thanks, oh and a double
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Anyway I just sent you a Remmy and a cigar mate... enjoy. DONT tip that yac out or else
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:42 other posts 
Good for you, Jamie. I have an occasional beer or a glass of wine, that's what I will have if I have a drink. Although maybe 5 weeks ago I did buy a fifth of salted caramel whiskey. I haven't opened it, yet. Maybe at Christmas.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 16:09 other posts 
I enjoy listening to court programs and today on People's Court, a viewer asked an interesting question. Yes question was, "what is something that should be taught in school but isn't?" John Schlesinger, a Circuit Court Judge in Florida and the spouse of Judge Marilyn Milian responded that it should be The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States of America. He likened these documents as being somewhat "like an owner's manual for America". Well thought response, Judge Schlesinger! Judge Marilyn Milian thought finance should be taught, how to budget, how to stretch your dollar, how to live within your means. Her response was not as interesting as her spouses.

When I was in High School, I was taught ballroom dancing, archery, golf, tennis and there was the gymnastic aspect, too. You know, the parallel bars, the uneven parallel bars, balance beam and the pommel horse to name a few. I was no Simone Biles, I want you to know. PE was my first hour class and often times we were out on the field playing field hockey or there were days that we were swimming....PE first hour sucked, bad for makeup, bad for hairdos.

Was there any class in High School that was different? Was there anything in High School that you wished they taught but didn't?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 19:12 other posts 
I wish more had been taught in regards to investing.
I wish more had been taught about marriage and relationships ,not the sex part but the "how to make it work" aspect of it.The divorce rate is way to high among my classmates.

I really feel bad for the kids in high school in modern times..So many schools have deleted "shop class's" and there is not a day of my life that goes by I don't use something i first learned in shop class. From simple stuff on up to complicated things.
Kids aren't being taught basic things like how to change a friggen light bulb or how to change a flat tire.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   #329   #330   #331   #332   #333   ...#769

Show your Genitals