Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #377

Pages:  #1... #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   #380   #381   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 15:17 other posts 
Hurricane Ida has really wreaked havoc in Louisiana and Mississippi.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 17:01 other posts 
I am wondering how much knowledge that was gained after Katrina helped reduce the damage?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 17:24 other posts 

Let's see if Biden handles this as well as Afghanistan... end of day, he is just not a leader. Everyone knows the sick rat Susan Rice is calling his plays.

By #610414 31,Aug,21 15:32
So...
Even though I have both of her accounts blacklisted, I still get notified when CandyMandy mentions me in a comment.
I don't know WHY she keeps talking about me, nor do I know what she is saying (I am pretty sure that, what ever it is, it is nasty because she is not capable of being otherwise--which is why I keep her perpetually blacklisted).
I just find it entertaining that she has this weird obsession with me.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

For the record, there are only three...count 'em...three accounts on my blacklist.
One is SrScum because EVERYONE with two or more functioning brain cells should shun that babbling idiot, and the other two are CandyMandy.

(Just didn't want y'all to think that I was all 'blacklist-happy')
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:14 other posts

JustWill, Candymandybonbontwits denies being "Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about ince$t /kids/murder or some other weird stuff)". That was Barbara, remember? Remember? All these people live under one roof, they all share one computer and router and they all say similar things and spell the same way for goodness sakes! Why can't you get it through your thick head!
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:51 other posts

And the same poor command of grammar and the English language, the same incorrect word choices, and the same over-all nasty attitude...
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 19:31 other posts

Now you get it, it has finally sunk into your head! Yes, they are "friends" and are cut from the same cloth so yes, they have the same nasty attitude. Bingo and BOOM!
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:18 other posts ⤴

And to specifically answer your question, yes, you will continue to be notified because that's the way she rolls. She wants you to know that she's thinking of you.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:49 other posts

I understand that, but it's so damn...icky.
Gives me the collie-wobbles and the whim-whams and the heebie-jeebies.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:29 other posts ⤴

And 2nice posted this in the JUST ASK JustWill thread. Can you guess who he was addressing in this post?

"This post is for JustWill to answer questions for all of us who admire his wisdom.

Stop wrecking everything, and put a fucking cork in your pie hole."
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:46 other posts

Two things:
1. Mr Yumm ( 2nice ) is the best!

2. As a huge fan of pie, I take umbrage at the suggestion that any of that woman's holes are pie related...

C. I'm not sure that 'wisdom' is actually the right word for what comes out of my head-meat.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:34 other posts ⤴

By the way, TWOWARMTTS3 and possibly the Twowarmtts3! profile(s) unblacklisted you as an expression of "extending the olive branch". Take it or leave it, she's not going to apologize for something that she did not do. She swore on everything that is holy and her father's grave, too.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:53 other posts

Wow!
Here's a little game:

Guess how many flying fucks I give about her 'olive branch'.

(I will give a free to the first person who guesses correctly.)
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 19:33 other posts

The answer is ZERO! Zero flying fucks! Do I win?
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 14:18 other posts

question, how much is a flying fuck worth?
—————————————————————————————————
@Twowarmtts3 @
The previous conversation was between Bella! and that Candy-Ass ,JustWill. It doesn’t merit cleanup so it can be read. Mr CandyAss has blacklisted me and I he. That’s why I’m copy/pasting this. The lady that runs this thread has her reasons to support him, but, if I’m asked, she’s too big for him. Anyway, this pansy talks big but can’t quite do it in person. He gives all these excuses that I’m a meany. That I have a poor command of the English language (Candy-Ass can’t spell worth shit) that my pie hole is not friendly to pie and generally doesn’t give a flying fuck if I tried to be friendly. Well, guess what HOMO, I don’t give a fuck about you. Just so you know and then NOT give a fuck, I blacklisted you a few days ago. My reasons are: This man (sic) carries a grudge for ever. Funny thing, he has the wrong person. I’ve been on site 18 months and more in a previous account. I called him a homo. Homo or hetero, he’s a disgusting human being. I can’t believe I tried to be friendly. Whatever my friend said about you, CandyAss AND your pepino sucking partner, it must be true.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 13:22 other posts 
Reverend Jesse Jackson, a Democrat and "fully vaccinated" has been hospitalized with COVID.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 14:50 other posts 
Yep, not the first case of this I know of.
Only reason we are hearing about this 1 is the person it is.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 15:00 other posts 
You're right, we're hearing about this because it is who it is.

So this circles back to my and everyone's big question....WHY get the shot? I wonder if a Caucasian person administered the shot. Maybe Reverend Jackson got a placebo, is it possible that there might be a lawsuit following?

Regarding being hospitalized with COVID, has anyone heard from Mr. CountryCouple54 ?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 16:04 other posts 
Bella, as stated by CC54, he was very sick in the hospital and regretting not getting vaccinated while she was nearly well at home.
In Alberta currently about 88% of hospitalized COVID patients are not fully vaccinated. That is also the case in other Canadian and American hospitals.
It is generally believed among the medical professionals that if you are vaccinated and contract COVID your symptoms will be significantly milder than if you are not vaccinated.
Regarding your question ‘why get the shot’; I hope I answered it.
Showyourdick.org is not a great place to get medical advice, including mine. 🤣
I'm home since Wednesday. Feeling awesome today and back to work tomorrow. Five bags of Remdesivir, antibiotics, steroids, and a plasma transfusion. Feel like a new man.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 17:28 other posts 
Cool beans! Good to hear from you!
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 01:42 other posts 
I’m glad you are out of the hospital. How long were you in there? Are you lacking the sense of taste or smell?
In a lot of places people with Covid-19 symptoms are now being given drugs now to prevent them from having to end up in the hospital.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 05:35 other posts 
6 days. I regained my smell and taste while in the hospital.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 09:01 other posts 
CountryCouple54

That is great news!
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 09:51 other posts 

I read last week about a nurse in Germany that had given 5000 "shots". Turns out she used saline and the people were not protected .I think she was charged with some sort of crime and now people are left wondering and the word is out that anyone that got a shot at that location should come back and get MORE shots. Might be dangerous as to much for the 1's that did happen to get the right stuff.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 17:22 other posts 
Fuck Jesse Jackson... he can croak off. Race baiting donkey.
By #275407 23,Aug,21 17:25
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 05:44 other posts 
I had a dream
He's still part of the statistics. Maybe he's just the first well-known person to get sick after being fully vaccinated. Or maybe they waited for a well-known democrat to be part of that statistic, so it makes a nice ironic news article.

If you like irony, there are lots of famous anti-vaxxers who died of Covid.
Then he is one of the 0.1% - 5% (depending on the state) of fully vaccinated people who still end up in the hospital.
The vaccine doesn't protect people by itself, it just primes the immune system to fight off the virus. People who have a weak immune system can still get very sick or die.
By #610414 24,Aug,21 08:57
This is too long to copy/paste to my thread. Please excuse me for commenting here. I get the distinct feeling that this is not so much about a victim of Covid but proof that God is white and willing to cut these N____rs down to size.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 20:29 other posts 
Ahhhahaha you said that not me
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 21:50 other posts 
BUT but But,I don't understand,she was vaccinated,why did she have to go to icu?

The media machine tells us that if you are vaccinated your symptoms will be lesser.Why icu? that is just as bad as non vaccinated.
--------------------------------------- added after 41 hours

NOW lookee here, Turns out she was NOT vaccinated????
By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:13
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:15 other posts 
If a person is in ICU they are in pretty bad shape.
No matter the technical terms.
My words just keep going away for no reason!
By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:18
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:23 other posts 
Ok, see response here

/forum/thread.php?id=26613&p=1#t573030

besides,that was 4 or 5 minutes ago!
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 12:26 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 15:22 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 19:32 other posts 
the man gets fired for this?
What has the Marine corp become?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 04:11 other posts 
Resigned or relieved of duty?

By #610414 30,Aug,21 08:13
He was relieved of command and he didn’t like that so he resigned.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 09:25 other posts 
In the military you cannot have more junior officers publicly criticising their superiors in public. no mattercwhat they may think. It would not be good for discipline. The only option if you feel that strongly is the resign and then voice your concerns.
This guy cannot have expected any other outcome, he knew what he was doing and the outcome..
This has nothing to do with whether we agree with his views or not. It is the way the military works.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 10:38
Andthisisme, this is the ONLY way it should be
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 16:49 other posts 
That is what I was trying to say.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 08:08
Coronel Sheller rags his commanders in a public forum and he gets relieved of his command. Phart, what did you expect? He filmed a viral video calling out senior military and civilian leaders for failures in Afghanistan and naturally, you being a Trumpster, think he did right. If this coronel had made Trump the subject of the video you would have wanted a court martial followed by a summary execution.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 10:20 other posts 
He is only asking the same question any American should asking right now.Yes I think he did the right thing and NO I don't think the man should have lost his job.The people above him are a bunch of fuckups that are getting people killed and should be held accountable.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 10:40
The correct way is to resign your commission and then question the actions of his superiors and other people in power. Let me remind you that you can't get more conservative than the upper ranks of the military. Without a doubt, he has questioned our military's efficiency and purpose. Loosing his commission is the least he deserves. He was lucky he wasn't court martial and sent to Leavenworth.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 19:06 other posts 
Well if our military thinks it is not accountable for it's fuck ups,then there is some changes need to be made.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 20:37
Well? You have two hands and two feet, a mind and a heart. Go for it. My Dad used to say, “There’s 3 ways of doing things, the right way, the wrong way, and the Army way. Change comes slowly and admitting something is wrong could be dangerous to national security.
By #648364 31,Aug,21 00:21
I served under Colonel "Mad Dog" Mathis and had the honor of many conversations with him. I was even offered my first major military award by him. Later I respectfully, tactfully, and with much military bearing stood my ground with a Major General as an E-3 Lcpl. You just don't do it publicly. That instills doubt and distrust which breaks down discipline and the machine as a whole. It sucks...However, embracing the suck is a military tradition. He is correct though. If any officer or staff NCO made a bad strategic error in a field setting would be busted down, maybe tossed in the brig, then separated. I seen that situation more than a few times. Sometimes orders come from the government and must be followed to the letter. When the government gets involved bad stuff always happens. It's like a manicurist directing brain surgery.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 10:08 other posts 
It is good to get the opinion of someone who has served in the military. It may well suck but while in the service you do not publicly criticise your superiors.

By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 21:33 other posts 
It’s ok to say i pricked my finger in public but you wouldn’t want to say i fingered my prick in public
By #610414 30,Aug,21 21:39
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 21:42 other posts 
Words of wisdom from in side my demented head
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 22:03 other posts 
I’ve done both. 😉
By #610414 30,Aug,21 22:03
Lollipop, sometimes a little craziness is needed. Rough world

By #610414 30,Aug,21 11:48
Phart. And I just want people in what is supposed to be a free country,be free to make choices in regards to things directly affecting their OWN bodys.NOT the bodys that may be forming inside them that can't speak yet,that only have a heart beat,those bodys need representation.But God forbid trying to be there for the unborn this day and age.

ME
Question: why are anti-abortion supporters mostly men?
Question: why are anti-abortion supporters mostly Southern Baptists?
Question: why doesn’t anti-abortion supporters consider the woman’s point of view?
Question: if you are so vociferous about your right to choose, why do you want to deny that right to a woman?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 13:59 other posts 
If it were a choice regarding the actual womans body,say to remove a boob or a leg or something,I would just call them a fucking idiot and move on. BUT when there is a beating heart,just like the 1 that SHOULD Be in your chest,inside her womb,that is NOT hers to decide what to do with it. As for the religion of the person ,hell if I know,I aint Baptist no how,last church I went to was Methodist.
The pregnant woman's point of view on abortion is not considered first in most cases to me because 1, it took 2 people to decide to have sex,she could have said no in 90% or more cases of sex.
2, there is a second life form inside her.it can not speak for it's self.If it could,it would probably say " I want to live". So someone,anyone else,has to speak for it.

With your veiw point I would assume that you also feel it is ok to abuse and kill animals like dogs and cats at will?
I mean they can't speak for themselves so just kill em right?
By #610414 30,Aug,21 15:36
I think JustWill is doing very well countering your views. But, let me put my 2 cents in. Sex is between two people. It’s also an act of desire where a person looses some rational controls. In the heat of the moment we tend to be careless about protection. Most couples do plan ahead if their intent is to have a good time and nothing else, but, if the woman conceives. It should not have to be a life sentence. In the last few years the proof of life has been a beating heart however, we know a heart can be kept beating long after it no longer resembles a human being. You have no right to “speak” for a beating heart inside a woman. But it’s also true that accepted abortions are done in the first trimester. There are no viable fetuses that can survive outside the womb during that time. That is not a sentient being. Give the woman her right to choose at least until that time. Having had sex has nothing to do with this. This happens after sex.
As far as me killing dogs or cats, I’ve done both, or paid someone to do it. The last one was a black lab named Eclipse who suffered severe cancer of the bones. They would break as she walked. My last three cats I had to have them put down. That’s a fancy term for killing them. Perhaps you might accept an abortion better if we say, the fetus had to be put down.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Phart, one last thing (there’s hundred more but right now) I noticed you have no wife or children so I assume you have no idea what a woman goes though in pregnancy. And you also don’t know the cost of supporting a child through the firs 18 years. Have you thought about the abandonment of an unwanted child to social services? Would you, who has no children agree to give that child a place in your home and accept the cost of raising that child)
A woman deserves to have a choice.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 19:11 other posts 
I made the decision along time ago if I had a relationship and kids came up in discussion I would encourage adoption over a woman i love having to tote a baby around 9 months.
3 month shots are not that expensive ,pills are cheap, condoms are cheap,and just flat out keeping the zipper up is free.
The irresponsible man you mention sometimes, yes I would agree to hold them accountable as well.
A vasectomy is not that expensive and I think insurance would help cover the cost. That would really fix it. it would also fix the problem of women blaming a man for a baby that aint his.
Having some common sense and not sleeping around,another cheap option.

As for dogs and cats,I was looking more at the adoption or being put down at shelters end of it.a animal will let you know it is time.and it is a sad time
By #610414 30,Aug,21 20:28
It’s not that I’m putting your ideas down, but, for the same reason that a woman needs to have a choice, don’t you think a woman would also choose to carry a baby for 9 months? Motherhood is a miracle of life that God chose for women to be able to experience. As I said before, it’s the choice a woman has. It’s not for you or me to make it for her. Prevention of pregnancies is all well and good but you can’t condemn unwanted pregnancies or the choice a woman has to terminate it.
You always assume a woman sleeps around, in other words, she’s whoring around and that’s why she gets pregnant. How dare you? Is a woman not allowed to fall in love with a man and, in a moment of rapture, make love to him? That one time may cause her to be with child. Have you heard the phrase “ He got lucky tonight”? Yes, he did. What about her? Phart, you are wrong in so many ways.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   #380   #381   ...#769

Show your Genitals