Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #379

Pages:  #1... #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   #380   #381   #382   #383   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 14:42 other posts 
Has anyone read anything about how long the antibody or antibodies stay in your system once you've had COVID?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 16:22 other posts 
I saw this which suggest up to 9 months

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 03:36 other posts 
Thank you, Andthisisme.

By #610414 28,Aug,21 21:59
@JusrWill@ I didn’t think your type of man could have kids

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 21:08 other posts 
My guess is that this is just a sample of the abuse that our police officers face on a daily basis.

only registered users can see external links

By #610414 28,Aug,21 20:06
JustWill, I understand how you feel. Both you and Bella! do the same to me. Perhaps not as much as I do you, but there it is. You keep me permanently blocked so how do you know I have so poor a command of the English language? And who exactly made you the expert? I’m not arguing the point. This is the way I talk so this is the way I write. You also seem to know all about my nasty attitude while you disregard the reasons why I am. Like your rant a few minutes ago right here. All those people that used to live with me in Georgia are not living with me in Miami. Now, if I’m really nasty, it’s all me. If you think it’s icky to know me, I have to know you and your homo ways. I know, I know. This is not the way to be friendly. Notice I didn’t say friends. When I had you blocked the reason was, “He’s a good guy. We just don’t get along. A few months ago I did try to extend an olive branch and I unblocked you. As Bella! reported, and you repeated it here, “ You don’t give a flying fuck about her olive branch”. That’s like closing the door after the livestock escaped. Well, guess what, sweetie, I don’t give a fuck about you. Come to think about it, the same goes for 2nice or Bella with a !. I do very well and I have done very well without your presence in my mist.
Oh, thanks for the heads up. Now that I know it bothers you, JustWill I’ll be mentioning you a lot.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 20:18 other posts 
You just don't or won't get it because you refuse to recognize that you are annoying and obnoxious. For you, any attention, good or negative, is fine because it's all about you.
By #610414 28,Aug,21 21:07
Get off it, already. You are annoying and obnoxious too. You think because you hide in your little thread that makes you sweet and loving? No, I don’t get why you have to bait me all the time. And if I post about me, it’s no different than your posts about you. But I forget myself. I can’t rant like this in your thread. The lady with the virgin ears might get pissed.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 14:29 other posts 
What is it with this "are you spamming" bullshit?" I tried to send a link to someone by pm and had to modify it slightly to send it.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 14:44 other posts 
It's been happening for quite some time.

/forum/thread.php?id=29831
By #610414 28,Aug,21 18:10
Just add an emoticon

By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 21:24 other posts 
Congratulations to whitelove for finally reaching the top of the excitement game nigga if you voted for some one else once in a while it might not take you 3 months to reach the top oh and maybe if you didn’t black list people because they are not your type might help any way kiss my white ass
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 00:21 other posts 
dgraff, the member has not been online in over 30 days.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 05:33 other posts 
Oh I can’t tell we have each other black listed
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 09:50 other posts 
Dgraff let know if his page needs to be decorated
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 11:10 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

It would be a waist of points he has not been on line in over a month he must be out protesting

By #610414 24,Aug,21 09:39
18,Aug,21 16:27 Bella! posted:

You, (Twowarmtts3)who think that you have single handedly made sure that 2nice has not seen the top of BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP because you have made sure of that

After that I said I would not vote on the male side and suggested that someone else vote for him.

An update. As far as I can see, 2nice has not been on top position since the above posts where made. You go figure.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 12:38 other posts 
he was on top this past weekend!
By #610414 24,Aug,21 13:09
Thanks Ray10754. Much obliged.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:40 other posts 
Ray, as you can see TWOWARMTTS3 decided to repost something 6 days old.
By #610414 24,Aug,21 20:31
Ray, this one is three years old.

One of the things I found curious, while on my European holiday, was the breakfast foods. Apparently, it is not uncommon to eat cold cuts, cheese and grilled tomatoes for breakfast, food items (sans the tomato) that we mainly consider as lunch food. I found that some of the cold cuts were highly smoked, which I did not like. While on the river boat, some mornings they would offer something that they labeled "American pancakes". When I lifted the lid of the chaffing dish, these thick little, beigy looking pucks were looking back at me. They looked more like a Thomas's English Muffin rather than a pancake.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 12:51 other posts 
Didn't you already post your drivel in your own thread? Besides, Dev01 has a thread for copy and paste, did you forget?
By #610414 24,Aug,21 13:08
My drivel? This is your post, Bella with a !. I don’t need Dev01’s thread. My thread is good enough and certainly superior to yours. I guess I was right, you are very mercurial about my posts. Tell me, Dear Lady, why did you un-block me? Did it make you feel good or proud? Did you un-block the dirty little Jew to show off how enlightened you are? Are you on pills for split personality syndrome? Because you certainly swing hot and cold all the time. We’ll, let me advice you, in case you didn’t know, the cool-off period to re-block someone is 48hrs. I don’t care. I get everything I want either way. You want to be a Prima Dona, go right ahead.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:52 other posts 
Food is the only thing that matters I love to eat and I can eat what and as much as I want and never gain a pound I eat twice what my baby brother eats and I’m 150 pounds lighter then him and Markis thinks I’m trying to fatten him up
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

Tonight’s menu is chicken pot pie and Mac and cheese
By #610414 24,Aug,21 18:57
I hate Mac and Cheese.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 18:59 other posts 
OMG I drool when I see it
By phart [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 20:53 other posts 
Now I KNOW there is something wrong with YE! lol
I have to go to the fancy grocery store to get the jumbo size macaroni and get a peace of black wrapped extra sharp cheddar cheese at the farmers market. Boil them roni's and then drain the water out, and cut the cheese up and put some REAL butter, not much ,and some milk, and a table spoon of French's yellow mustard in the put of pasta and stir it up! I don't bake mine,I like it just out of the pot Oozy woozy cheezy! OH man I am getting hungrey!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 21:38 other posts 
something wrong with she there is ye
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 00:08 other posts 
And the fact that she does like mac & cheese is the cause for her nature?
By #610414 25,Aug,21 03:13
Ok, guys. I seldom eat pasta. I know everyone thinks I’m a tub of lard, but I weigh 110 lbs wet and wear a size 1 petite pants. Pasta has too much starch. When I do prepare pasta I like flat linguine noodles made with an Alfredo sauce. I made Mac and Cheese for my kids while they were growing up. They loved it and still do. Charlie is Argentine. He comes from a society that eats grilled meats in every meal. I love a good ribeye or short ribs, with grilled corn-on-the-cob and asparagus spears. For lunch I substitute a burger made with ground beef (not chuck) mixed with some ground pork and blue cheese. We like Chicago rolls instead of hamburger buns. All that is chased by a good Pinot Noir or other red wine.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 04:18 other posts 
It’s all good but you lost me at blue cheese
By #610414 25,Aug,21 04:54
You philistine. lol
You can use crumbly aged cheddar or maybe Feta. Or…….no cheese. You can use minced onions and/or garlic.
I’ve used Cuban Mojo and even ground turkey, but, it’s not for a true believer of beef.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 04:59 other posts 
Dgraff, try white cheddar. It’s superior taste goes with anything melted or not.
By #610414 25,Aug,21 05:01
Great choice Keb
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 05:10 other posts 
I love white cheddar in fact I love all cheese 🧀 I put cheese on everything
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 05:51 other posts 
There’s an Italian cheese called Gorgonzola. It is very much like blue cheese and in my restaurant we use it sparingly in Alfredo seafood sauces and on one of our salads.
By #610414 25,Aug,21 06:07
Gorgonzola and blue are very similar. I find Gorgonzola saltier and the aroma less pungent. I use blue because it’s easier to find these days. I think, Keb, we should mention that if you are allergic to penicillin you should stay away from both these cheeses
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 21:48 other posts 
THis thread prompted me to go to 3 different dang grocery stores before I finally found the "jumbo" elbow macaroni's I like and then get a big block of extra sharp cheddar. UM, I know what will be cookin in the kitchen this weekend!

EDIT,BLUE CHEESE? You don't like Blue cheese? OH MY I could eat my weight in blue cheese dressing on a finely chopped lettuce and onion salad with some bacon bits
By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:23
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:26 other posts 

Just what kind of response is that??

I mean,just a period?
Really?
Why not a question mark or a

By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:28
Sorry. My stuff disappears too.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I’m not liked in this thread. Just go to mine for any response or just post it there. Site politics.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:30 other posts 
This is a recent issue,as in the past 3 or 4 weeks maby?
By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:33
What part of go to my thread if you want answers don’t you get?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:53 other posts 
I read it,can't I have some fun to?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 00:13 other posts 
On the upside, if you post in your own thread, Twowarmtts3! can always respond to you!
By #610414 28,Aug,21 08:24
So true. Sometimes it’s better to talk to yourself than some………..
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:29 other posts 
Cheese mashed into the meat before cooking??
All that sounds good but you lost me on the wine! no alcohol for me.
By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:32
Think soda for wine
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:34 other posts 
yea,I have been trying to cut back on soda.
I used to drink 6 o 7 20 oz dews a day,now I drink 2 cans a day.average 3 gallons of milk a week instead.
By #610414 28,Aug,21 08:36
It’s breakfast time. We are having flap meat on the skillet cooked with sliced onions and green peppers and tomato chunks. French bread and melted Irish butter. Apple juice (Charlie likes orange juice) and Cuban cafésito.
Sea salt and pepper to taste

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 02:54 other posts 
“Marriage is like a hurricane. In the beginning you get blown a lot but in the end you lose your house.”

-Bill Maher
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 05:34 other posts 
Hahaha cute but true

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   #380   #381   #382   #383   ...#769

Show your Genitals