Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #376

Pages:  #1... #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   #380   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 05:48 other posts 
Good morning admin ! Clearly the picture posted by tattedtommy1 which holds the #1 spot on the Popular page is Photoshop'd. There are 7 total comments of which 5 question the validity of the member's "member" and 11 numb nuts that voted [HOT].

Although uploading Photoshop'd pictures seems to be unethical, some members have admitted using it for "cleaning up their pictures", some members have used Photoshop as a background to create a story, while other members have used Photoshop to "exaggerate" their goodies. Please clarify for me and for all, your position on Photoshop. Since Photoshop seems like something that CANNOT BE PROVEN, should members be deleted for that reason?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 07:29 other posts 
I for one left a comment on one of his pictures
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:05 other posts 
Proven, or proven beyond a reasonable doubt ??
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:57 other posts 
tattedtommy1 was referred for deletion, I voted NO ABUSE and that although it would appear that his "member" was Photoshop'd, Photoshop was not against the site guidelines. Perhaps I should have said that there were no guidelines established for Photoshop'd pictures.

Your girl, UCA, basically challenged my reason. Heck, she should know, she's an authority on being deleted. Bottom line, even the prominent member who is no longer here used Photoshop to clean up her pictures so where do you draw the line? It's okay to use Photoshop to remove blemishes on your behind but it's not okay to use Photoshop to enhance the length of your penis. It just surprises me that 11 or more members have voted [HOT] for the guy's picture(s). Tell me something, are most men that gullible and believe that some men have a cock as big and as long as an arm? Ffs!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 10:17 other posts 
I laughed out loud as soon as I seen it and some one needs to teach me how to use photoshop I could use a little more length and girth I will ask Markis if he knows anything about it
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 10:50 other posts 
You might fool some with an enhanced picture but will you fool Markis?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 11:32 other posts 
No Markis could pick me out of a line up only seeing us naked and from the waist down
By #610414 01,Sep,21 11:04
I left a msg too. Please don’t think my next statement is a put down. Why are some members booted and others are not? It doesn’t seem fair .
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 12:20 other posts 
Because some members base their vote on personal convictions.

Personally, I've always felt that rules should be uniform across the board, not one set of standards for paying members and another set of rules for non paying. Non paying members are hunted and deleted in a blink. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, wendy88 posted an internet picture, he's not claiming it to be of him, however he has uploaded it under "normal dick" and has received 411 view, 12 comments and 17 votes. Should the member be in jeopardy of being deleted? NO. Did the member upload the picture in the correct category? NO, this picture does not deserve to be on the main page having amateur pics competing against it.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

I also try to follow admin's guidelines ie if the member does not claim the pictures as their own as well as new members who chose to upload internet pictures, no matter how many, that begin their relationship with SYD/SYC in a deceptive manner.
By #610414 01,Sep,21 12:29
I agree. However (you knew this was coming ) I have uploaded pics and I place them in the wrong category because I’m careless when I type (see JustWill post). A non-paying member would, most likely, get booted.
By admin [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 12:21 other posts 
It's up to members. I don't care about photoshopped images. If people are stupid enough not to see obviously enlarged penis, what can I do? At least those are probably his own photos and he put some effort into them.

Honestly, with all the neural net technologies I'm surprised that fake profiles here upload same old crap from internet. There are already apps with which you can take a crap pic from the net and turn it into pic that is sharp and clean and looks recently taken. Or take your own poorly shot pic and turn it into something beautiful. But people still upload bad quality pics, theirs or not and then complain that they don't get enouth attention.
By #610414 01,Sep,21 12:36
Windows Photo ( Windows wants to bring it back) was free and very easy to use. We call fixing pics “photoshopped” but let me remind you, unless you have a very expensive camera and super fast internet, generally, the pics you get are NOT what you think it represents. Skin tint and too much exposure are the worst. Bringing that pic to a more natural state doesn’t seem like a bad thing.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 12:39 other posts 
Thank you and I get it the part where you say if they are "stupid enough". They are stupid and gullible but as I mentioned, UCA challenged my comment that accompanied my vote saying that you had no guidelines regarding Photoshop'd pictures. Thanks again.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 12:27 other posts 
The simple fact is if that damn thing ever tried to rise up he would pass out!
By #610414 01,Sep,21 12:36
good one Phart

By #610414 30,Aug,21 22:00
Phart
I am asking everyone that does NOT have a disease that does not want to get it to protect themselves. Take responsibility for their own health and safety. WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS, “I DON’T CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, ONLY ME.”

A sick person,if they are that damn sick, will probably not be out and about causing any issues to begin with. If I come down sick and can't taste or smell,as the world has been talking about,Then I would figure I must have the bug and I would have enough sense to stay home. EXCEPT THAT PEOPLE DO GO OUT BECAUSE THEY THINK OR HOPE THEY HAVE THE FLU. NOT EVERYONE HAS A STRONG CASE OF THE DECEASE

What I can't understand is it is perfectly ok for you to ask me to wear mask and tTake a vaccine to protect YOU, but It is totally wrong for me to ask some else to protect a unborn child? YES, IT IS PERFECTLY OK TO ASK YOU TO WEAR A MASK AND GET THE SHOTS TO PROTECT ME AND YOURSELF. THE VACCINE PROTECTS YOU TOO. IN THIS CASE WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT A PREGNANT WOMAN INFECTING YOU WITH A PREGNANCY. NOR IS THE FETUS.
YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE POTENTIALLY THE EQUIVALENT OF A TYPHOID MARY.7

The same fucking excuse, my body my choice is happily applied to killing babies but when applied to me it is totally wrong. I will not back down or change my mind from seeing the total hypocrisy in that thought pattern.You tell me to get out of her womb,I am telling you to get off my face and out of my arm. what is the fucking difference? NONE.

IT’S YOUR CHOICE UNTIL YOU ENDANGER OTHER PEOPLE. DRINK AND DRIVE AND THEY WILL STOP YOU. A WOMAN IS CHOOSING FOR HERSELF ONLY. THIS “CHILD “ IS ONLY IN YOU IMAGINATION. I BELIEVE THE MASKING AND THE SHOTS SHOULD BE MANDATORY BUT, IF YOU WILL STAY IN YOUR HOUSE THEN ITS OK BY ME.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 12:23 other posts 
wow, you just can't grasp the reality .You think because I expect personal responsibility of others, that I am some kind of wack job. I care or I wouldn't try to pound it into peoples head's their safety IS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM and NOT THAT OF THE VILLAGE!
Your heart beat is no more someone's imagination as the 1 in a womb for 2 months.
By #610414 31,Aug,21 15:50
No Sir. I don’t think you are some kind of wack job. And everyone should accept personal responsibility. And at the end of the day safety is people’s fucking problem. That’s as far as I can go in agreement with you without some clarification from you in what you consider NOT A-PROBLEM OF THE VILLAGE.
For example, if the hospital where I need a pacemaker installed I can’t because the hospital is overrun with UNVACCINATED Covid patients, what am I suppose to do? If I go to Target to get a blouse and I’m wearing a mask and the lady next to me is not wearing one and she’s coughing and sneezing and rubbing her snot on the clothes rack and we are told masks prevent most cases of Covid, what should I do?
Phart you are way smarter than what you are trying to convince the rest of us off. That is reality. And there are many other examples where we need the village’s help.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 16:57 other posts 
So you mail order your clothes and stay away from the Target.I can't miss all the tv ad's for websites that resell or sell the latest fashions at bargin bin prices.

And as you were ask to remove your mask, you could tell her to put 1 on and quit screwing up the clothes Just as those folks were rudely asking you to take off a mask, you can take the high road and politely ask her to put 1 on, maby even have a couple in your fanny pack to pass around.

A responsible doctor is not going to bring you into the hospital for a pacemaker if there are covid people in there.Over run with patients? Gee I wonder why there is not enough rooms? This situation has been going on for nearly 2 years and the only growing is the damn bank accounts of the hospitals and board of directors. Build more rooms instead of water fountains!
By #610414 31,Aug,21 17:38
Phart, read your post or better yet, have a friend or coworker read it with you and let him comment. Unbelievable.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 21:17 other posts 
What is unbelievable? That I have walk past 3 water fountains with flower gardens in the Huge parking lot at the hospital? That money coulda built rooms.
What is unbelievable? That you can't shop for clothes online?

What is unbelievable? That you can't ask someone to put a mask on or stop slobbering on the clothes on the rack?

What is unbelievable? That my neighbor is waiting for heart surgery right now because the doctor does not want to exposé her to covid after open heart surgery? He said if the medicine stops working, he will get her on the table asap,but it would be safer to wait as long as the medicine works.

What is unbelievable? The profits from the drug companys?
pfizer profit 2021
Biotech giant Pfizer expects to generate $33.5 billion in Covid-19 vaccine sales in 2021, up from previous estimates of $26 billion, according to its second quarter earnings reports.

Gee no wonder they are lobbying for a booster shot!
By #610414 31,Aug,21 22:02
The water fountains were there before the pandemic.
No, I can’t shop for clothes on line.
Why is it my job to tell someone to mask up? The hospital problem is not exposure. It’s not having any open beds.
Why should I care what the Covid vaccines cost?

After all that, Phart, did you find any answers or solutions?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 22:18 other posts 
If Twowarmtts has been vaccinated, science and our government has given her the assurance that she is protected from all of us "numb nuts" that chose not to be vaccinated, no? So what really is the beef?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 22:36 other posts 
The beef is that folks like her are still trying to alter other people lives. I don't know why they harp on others so much.I assume it is because deep down they KNOW their vaccines and hand washing and double diapers and whatever else they are doing,is NOT going to prevent a virus that can live in animals from spreading.
Why should you ask someone to mask up? HELL you are asking me to allow a chemical to be injected into my body that could KILL ME! Without regard to the side effects. But you can't bring yourself to ask someone to put on a mask???????
And no,I did not get any decent answers to my questions.
The fountains should never have been there.
Why can't you shop for clothes online?
only registered users can see external links

There are beds available around here in the hospitals, doctors just don't want to risk exposure. Why should you care what the vaccines cost? Because it is YOUR tax dollars!. The very thing you liberals hate, Capitalism, they are profiting from your sufferings.
By #610414 01,Sep,21 08:35
Phart, this is the irony. You don’t want other people to alter your life yet you are willing to make choices for how I decide how I treat my body. You invaded my vagina, yet, you not only don’t want the vaccine but are not willing to wear a mask.
At this moment I’m too tired to try to convince you. You are the reason I and people like me want a mask mandate. How did you put it?
HELL YOU ARE ASKING ME TO ALLOW A CHEMICAL TO BE INJECTED INTO MY BODY THAT COULD KILL ME?
Ok. Don’t get the shots, don’t mask. So far it’s a choice for you. It’s also our choice to keep you out of any public venue, and if it was up to me, I would not allow you to get ANY emergency services for any reason. The day MAY come where you might say, “Maybe taking the shots wasn’t that big a gamble.” You are arguing on the side of the Devil and he has a habit of collecting for his services.
By #610414 01,Sep,21 08:19
Please excuse butting in. This is an article published by Yale Medicine. I’m not a doctor. I don’t even play one on TV. When the CDC says I should wear a mask, even if I’m “fully protracted “ I listen

only registered users can see external links

A July CDC report on Delta's transmissibility came after an outbreak that occurred in Provincetown, Mass., after a crowded July 4 weekend, which quickly turned into a cluster of at least 470 cases. While the number of reported "breakthrough" cases in general has been very low in the U.S., three quarters of those infected in Provincetown were people who had been immunized. According to the CDC, even people with breakthrough cases carry tremendous amounts of virus in their nose and throat, and, according to preliminary reports, can spread the virus to others whether or not they have symptoms.

The beef is more like several hamburgers. The Big Mac is that I have two grandkids under the age of twelve who can not be given vaccination. Another is breakthrough cases means people with a weaken immune system, even if vaccinated, can get Delta. Charlie is 72 and he has low natural immunity. Third is my 25 year old granddaughter. She was born with severe CP. She was never able to talk, control her limbs and as of her fifth birthday, she had to be fed through a Mickey tube. That’s a tube passing from the outside of her abdomen to the inside of her stomach. She’s 25 and weighs 65 lbs. She very susceptible to any sickness and she would not survive Covid. As an aside to another post by Phart, my daughter was told by her doctors that Katy would be born this way. I begged her to have an abortion. My daughter CHOSE to carry to term and care for Katy for as long as she survives. Masks at home protects Kati. Masks in school would protect my other grandchildren and my Charlie.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:22 other posts 
You have legit reasons to be concerned.
But they wear mask don't they?
If the mask is effective,they should be ok?
By #610414 01,Sep,21 08:51
You hear yourself? Masks are no good but they should wear one? Get the shots even if they kill you? The color is blue but it might be red? I really am tired. I spent the whole night clearing Katy’s throat of flem. Because of Covid my daughter can’t get nurses. They are needed to keep UNVACCINATED FOOLS from dying from Covid. The women of the family take turns taking care of that little angel.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 12:00 other posts 
If a person feels they are in danger, and taking action like wearing a mask makes them feel safe ,then yes ,do it.
Vaccine, eh, if they feel safe, it is America and that choice is available.
I remember very well having to pickup and carry my grandfather to the bath room and doing things to take care of him that makes me sick now to think about so I understand your struggles BUT that is part of being a family,taking care of each other.You are doing the right thing.Never forget that.
By #610414 01,Sep,21 12:17
I never, ever, forget that. I will gladly give up my life for my family. But what about my grandkids in elementary school? Is it ok for them to give up their lives so you can have a choice?

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 23:36 other posts 
Although wendy88 titled his recent picture "My only big cock I’m in love with 😍😍😍😉" which alludes to the fact this is NOT HIM, he uploaded under the "dick" category. That said, since it is an internet pic, shouldn't it have been uploaded in the miscellaneous or artistic category so that it would not garner the attention, comments, votes that has made it #3 on the Popular page? Real men posting amateur photos have a difficult time competing against internet pics.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 00:26 other posts 
I agree! I have posted LOTS of photos that are not me but every single owner of every cock knows where the photos go and I have permission to post them. Of the 2423 photos I’ve posted, not one is an Internet photo. I have three friends that have their own profiles here too. My profile has never once been questioned (to me) in the eight years I’ve been here. I wish every profile was so credible. (Takes bow) 😁
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

…nor have I ever enhanced photos through photoshopping.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 16:38 other posts 
I went to my page and noticed 2 yellow bands directly under my gifts and written in these yellow bands was "You have friendship requests". When I clicked on it, it was a message from HungSailor saying that I passed him the ball and that he wanted to say hello and [Accept] or [Decline]. I've never seen this and I do not have my settings set for "friendship requests", has anyone seen this on their page?
By #574505 30,Aug,21 16:52
I hardly get a pm for friend request. no never seeing one
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 17:03 other posts 
Have you seen what I'm talking about?
By #574505 30,Aug,21 17:28
No
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 17:30 other posts 
No cunts sending me friend requests here
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 17:57 other posts 
By #574505 31,Aug,21 18:02
Cunty I did

By #610414 31,Aug,21 17:49
Sir-Skittles
The Saggy Granny Twowarmtts3 reads everything I post, but she is too scared to keep me unbanned. Saggy is old and forgetful these days.

Every single time she forgets to ban after reading, she pays a site tax

Your last sentence shows what a little brat you are and the reason I keep you blacklisted. I don’t know why you complain. You can copy/paste too and follow a thread. You don’t because you think childish acts are better than intelligent conversation. You will not get un-blocked and there’s no down side to that. If CandyAss JustWill can do it, so can I.
By the way, dumb ass, I don’t need to un-block you to read any of your posts

By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:00 other posts 
So...
Even though I have both of her accounts blacklisted, I still get notified when CandyMandy mentions me in a comment.
I don't know WHY she keeps talking about me, nor do I know what she is saying (I am pretty sure that, what ever it is, it is nasty because she is not capable of being otherwise--which is why I keep her perpetually blacklisted).
I just find it entertaining that she has this weird obsession with me.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

For the record, there are only three...count 'em...three accounts on my blacklist.
One is SrScum because EVERYONE with two or more functioning brain cells should shun that babbling idiot, and the other two are CandyMandy.

(Just didn't want y'all to think that I was all 'blacklist-happy')
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:14 other posts 
JustWill, Candymandybonbontwits denies being "Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about ince$t /kids/murder or some other weird stuff)". That was Barbara, remember? Remember? All these people live under one roof, they all share one computer and router and they all say similar things and spell the same way for goodness sakes! Why can't you get it through your thick head!
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:51 other posts 
And the same poor command of grammar and the English language, the same incorrect word choices, and the same over-all nasty attitude...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 19:31 other posts 
Now you get it, it has finally sunk into your head! Yes, they are "friends" and are cut from the same cloth so yes, they have the same nasty attitude. Bingo and BOOM!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:18 other posts 
And to specifically answer your question, yes, you will continue to be notified because that's the way she rolls. She wants you to know that she's thinking of you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:49 other posts 
I understand that, but it's so damn...icky.
Gives me the collie-wobbles and the whim-whams and the heebie-jeebies.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:29 other posts 
And 2nice posted this in the JUST ASK JustWill thread. Can you guess who he was addressing in this post?

"This post is for JustWill to answer questions for all of us who admire his wisdom.

Stop wrecking everything, and put a fucking cork in your pie hole."
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:46 other posts 
Two things:
1. Mr Yumm ( 2nice ) is the best!

2. As a huge fan of pie, I take umbrage at the suggestion that any of that woman's holes are pie related...

C. I'm not sure that 'wisdom' is actually the right word for what comes out of my head-meat.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:34 other posts 
By the way, TWOWARMTTS3 and possibly the Twowarmtts3! profile(s) unblacklisted you as an expression of "extending the olive branch". Take it or leave it, she's not going to apologize for something that she did not do. She swore on everything that is holy and her father's grave, too.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 18:53 other posts 
Wow!
Here's a little game:

Guess how many flying fucks I give about her 'olive branch'.

(I will give a free to the first person who guesses correctly.)
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 19:33 other posts 
The answer is ZERO! Zero flying fucks! Do I win?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 14:18 other posts 
question, how much is a flying fuck worth?
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 15:08 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 19:39 other posts 
That's funny that SrCums thinks that you are one of my "fake" profiles.

SrCums posted this little tidbit;

"Well I'm jewish and they give me shit piles.. I don't think its a racial thing.. People are either rottenn on here or they are fakes.. I can count 5 god people.. that's bout right."
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 20:09 other posts 
SrCums has gone on and on about sending me gifts of 4 piles of shit and a pissing dog. The sad thing is, he was gifted a crazy amount of nice gifts from a couple of nice members and he made the CHOICE to destroy those gifts for points so that he could be his douche bag self. The strange thing is, he hides behind a second account, Love2show2 and that's the account that sent the gifts. Isn't he a wimpy something else?

So when I received the 5 gifts from Love2show2, I blacklisted that profile and sent SrCums 6 piles of shit and a "bitch slap" and the bitch slap was my favorite! I told him that I would continue to match him gift for gift but ultimately blacklisted him AGAIN because he is a psychotic FRUITCAKE and nuttier than squirrel turds. If you missed how I decorated his page, you're in luck, I took a screen shot!

URL=/730dhd9z0pwcpic.html][/URL]
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 17:26 other posts 
The Saggy Granny Twowarmtts3 reads everything I post, but she is too scared to keep me unbanned. Saggy is old and forgetful these days.

Every single time she forgets to ban after reading, she pays a site tax

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   #380   ...#769

Show your Genitals