Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #373

Pages:  #1... #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 21:59 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 10:29 other posts 
I'm curious is this is a standard issue uniform for Amazon drivers in Texas?

By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 11:42 other posts 
Geez looeezzz, I guess it is so hard to find people to work they had to relax dress codes or something.
VERY unprofessional looking.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 12:07 other posts 
I know. I never was really fond of the UPS drivers brown uniforms, reminded me of poop, but they sure look better than the black bandeau top aka tube top and tight shorts the Amazon driver was wearing.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 14:06 other posts 
The Amazon cunts wear a blue reflector vest here... makes them easier to steal from .. Cunts leave full trolleys unattended on the streets.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 07:16 other posts 
Look who returned, just hours ago. If you guessed Imagine, you're right!

And on September 5, Boeb7 returned, too.

I don't know if my assessment is correct however, just my opinion, when members leave and return, they don't seem to have the same impact or be as popular as the first time around.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 14:54 other posts 
If I didn't hear his Southern twang I would be convinced that this is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 15:17 other posts 
Me to he looks just like the rock
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 15:30 other posts 
What did you think about the recipe for chili corn soup? It looks like something tasty and you could make quickly after a long day at work. All you need to do is turn on the stove, open the cans and season to taste.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 15:43 other posts 
It sounds delicious I also found a recipe for Texas chili I want to try but it’s strange they don’t use beans in there chili maybe jamie could weigh in on this subject
By #574505 06,Sep,21 15:51
Hell I like my beans.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 16:14 other posts 
Me to brother
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 18:16 other posts 
I like beans, too. Green beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, lima beans, garbanzo bean aka chickpea, Bush's beans and I'm sure I missed some.
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 05:08 other posts 
You named my worst 'garbanzo' and missed my favorite if you consider them beans...'black eyed peas'...
By #574505 06,Sep,21 18:42
I like chili with beans and corn bread. Now I'm hungry
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 18:56 other posts 
I like chili with cornbread, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 20:04 other posts 
Me too
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 05:04 other posts 
I will weigh in, beans never belong in chili...Come on, why would you want to water down good chili with a filler such as beans...That would be sacrilege...Well for the southerners in the lone star state anyway...
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 05:15 other posts 
Don’t get me wrong you’re Texas chili looks delicious and I’m going to make it some time I just never seen it before with out kidney beans in it

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 04:43 other posts 
Anti-Biden preacher goes Metal! | Bring The House Down | Greg Locke:

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 11:16 other posts 
I wonder if members who left the site 5, 8, or 10 years ago ever come back to check on thier forum topics that they left behind? Because people still give them answers all these years later
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 11:24 other posts 
I’ve noticed that I guess they like talking to them selves
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 16:28 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 11:36 other posts 
I found myself posting in one of those threads the other day. I wonder how much digging PSerect went through to revive that thread and if you notice, I was the 4th poster.

/forum/thread.php?id=323#5
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 16:27 other posts 
And PSecret was the first to reply in that thread in 12 years! You're right, what did it take to dig that one up?
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 16:57 other posts 
12 years that’s slightly before my time
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 18:09 other posts 
Dev01 I recall some years back, some cunt telling someone else to dig up something else... for a shag
By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 20:22 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Some wouldn't last here back in the days of the " Gladiator Pit " Miss them days

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 19:05 other posts 
This report was made just now... but occurred last night in Australia- The FORMER member Lix was spotted at KFC location:

KFC- LOT 1011 Goobarabah Ave, Lake Haven NSW 2263, Australia

The trash bag Lix ordered a full KFC meal bucket- nearly 5690 calories and two pot pie fill up meals.

No wonder she is so heavy!!

Asking for pics ASAP!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 19:44 other posts 
Thought it would be at the fishing co-op warf Budgewoi. Climbing the ladder from sorter to working the fryer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 20:10 other posts 
She claims in her new profile that she is 5ft 5in tall and weighs 218 lbs yeah right in her dreams
She is 300 lbs if ever I seen
By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 20:17 other posts 
Don't worry DG, once it's job promotion is in order she will be size 9. Working the fryer has that effect
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 20:21 other posts 

By #574505 06,Sep,21 18:49
China probably thanks our president for companies sending jobs down there.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 13:23 other posts 
COVID-19 Vaccine Passports Will Be Imposed on UK This Month

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 12:59 other posts 
I like watching YouTube and I subscribed to Hillbilly Kitchen. Although her videos are often long because she spends some time talking about religion, her recipes are often easy and unpretentious and I enjoy that kind of cooking. When I viewed this, I immediately thought of dgraff and phart , the recipe for chili corn soup is quick, easy and substantial.

I viewed the 23 minute video and a couple interesting things that she spoke about was if you wanted to thicken a soup, you could use potato flakes. Whodah thunk that if you had a box of instant potatoes that they could be used as a thickening agent instead of cornstarch or flour. Also, I've often wondered how some of these pop-up ads were selected. She's explained that what I see might not be what you see.

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 11:28 other posts 
So I’m watching the price is right for the first time in years first of all what happened to bob barker and second of all when did drew carry grow a beard I feel lost I’m usually at the shop at this time on a Monday
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 11:48 other posts 
As a young person, I enjoyed watching game shows like Let's Make a Deal, hosted by Monty Hall and The Price Is Right. I had to Google info on Bob Barker, he hosted The Price is Right until 2007. Bob Barker was born on December 12, 1923 so with slightly more than 3 months to go, he will live to be 98 years old.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 12:16 other posts 
He was born the same year as my father
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

In fact almost to the date my father was born on 12/29/1923
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 12:45 other posts 
Isn't that something! Too bad your pops isn't here today to be sitting with you and watching The Price Is Right.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 08:37 other posts 
A lot of one pic new members on the main page today. How odd!

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 06:53 other posts 
OMG gag me with a spoon texylexy has a new picture in the best image best member game and the way the picture is taken it looks like lix ass on a petite woman’s upper body
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 08:55 other posts 
That fake cow has me banned. Slag off rat texylexy
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 10:24 other posts 
You're only angry because she blacklisted you, too.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 09:09 other posts 
Be nice. I bet you're saying this only because she has blacklisted you. Keeping it real, girls with curves are what many men find appealing and some men are for real "chubby chasers". Since I had never interacted with and did not know who TexyLexy is/was at the time she chose to blacklist me, my guess is that her recent picture looks the way it does because of the camera angle and she looks just fine.
By #574505 03,Sep,21 09:15
Say what this chubby Sjbear69 ban me just cause the comment about bjuk .. Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 10:20 other posts 
That will happen, people will judge you on your words and/or actions. I've done it and I'm sure I'm not "unique" in that respect. I've decided that a driver is an asshole when I witness them dart through traffic. I've decided that a parent has disciplined too far when a child sobs uncontrollably. And I want to slap the crap out of people who do not silence their phones in church and in theaters....
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 17:17 other posts 
Omg jamie she has a face only a mother could love
By #610414 03,Sep,21 12:34
Thank you, lollipop. I just voted for her. It’s a stretch to compare her to my friend, Lix. You know Lix. That exalted member and queen of the site? Hahaha

Right JustWill?
By #574505 03,Sep,21 13:01
Wrong Rachel_G is Queen of the site..
By #610414 03,Sep,21 13:04
Now that you ran Lix out of town, but, admit it. She was the Queen
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 13:53 other posts 
No one ran lix off of this site, she, herself said the more that certain members expressed their desire for her to leave the site, the more she was inclined to stay. That and being the most friended member and being the moderator of 500+ groups gave her her purpose in life, she was content to be the big fish in the small pond.

Think about it, if admin felt the need to delete her, her shit was stinking and stinking bad. No need for you or anyone to elevate lix to a status she is not deserving of. And my guess is that she's nobody and nothing at newbie nudes.
By #610414 03,Sep,21 15:56
Well, that put me in my place.
So Admin did Not run her out of town? And don’t guess. Become a member of NewbyNudes and find out for fact. I thought my friend WAS a queen and deserves to have the recognition regardless of what some members think.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 13:55 other posts 
Nope 👎 I don’t see it that way
By #574505 03,Sep,21 22:12
Yea sure if only registered users can see external links had it.. there be more
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 21:29 other posts 
Queen of what?
By #610414 05,Sep,21 21:31
You are not that dumb, are you?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 21:38 other posts 
Mi lips will always be. You're a newbie
--------------------------------------- added after 25 seconds

Oh, and stay sexy
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 21:45 other posts 
Queen of the outback!?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 21:50 other posts 
Queen of the Central Coast leg-openers. Where she lives is quite a different demographic
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 14:08 other posts 
Be careful voting for that bitch she will black list you
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 14:38 other posts 
C'mon dgraff, we are not sure why she chose to blacklist us but please don't refer to her as a "bitch", you're above that. If you can be friends with Twowarmtts after everything she has posted about you, you can be tolerant to anyone!
By #610414 03,Sep,21 16:01
Yeah, lollipop. After all I’ve said about you and you still became friends. How did I put it? Oh, yeah, if we are going to argue like we were married, we might as well be friends. It’s ok to call TexyLexy a female dog. Just don’t do it in this thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 16:15 other posts 
By the way dgraff, I wonder why did you chose to be friends with someone like her, someone who has insulted and berated you at a drop of a hat. I thought you were much smarter than that but I guess that I was wrong once again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 17:13 other posts 
After lix left I lost all my mean streak and thought I would start over from the beginning it felt like my purpose on this site was over but you know I think I’m a better person this way
By #610414 05,Sep,21 21:11
Perhaps what you thought is not worth a flying fadoodle. Perhaps Dgraff is a much better human being than you or me.
It really sticks to your craw, doesn’t it? Dgraff has always had your back. He thinks you are the greatest member here and I believe he might know you personally. Us becoming friends is a way to be more mellow for both of us. Now you can tell the site how you really don’t care. This is similar to your situation with JustWill about politics but in reverse.
That looks like the fat ass lix. When I clicked in the profile I was blocked. The only other member that I am aware of that has blocked me is that fat ass lard ass lix
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 21:24 other posts 
I wonder could be

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   ...#769

Show your Genitals