Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #375

Pages:  #1... #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 22:41 other posts 
The Donkey Biden... caught again with a cheat sheet in his back pocket. What a moron.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 19:57 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

ooops,
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 21:03 other posts 
Ahhhahaha I think it’s funny see what happens when they drawl attention to them selves

By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 19:14 other posts 
Finally something out of washington I agree with.
Women have fought for decades for equal rights, right to vote and equal pay and etc.
Well, this will give them the equal right to fight for their country.
I have never quite understood the idea of the draft for 18 year old boys, young men .
They can't drink ,or smoke for 4 more years. But they can take a bullet for their country and be buried by their 19th birthday. Responsible enough to die, responsible enough to enjoy fruits of their labor like a beer or a cigar at 18.
But women can say if this goes thru, they are more equal.
By #610414 04,Sep,21 11:40
Unless they get pregnant. Then they no longer own their vaginas

By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 12:23 other posts 
I know where I want to eat if I go to Florida!
WOW<

Prices don't seem to bad either?
By #610414 01,Sep,21 12:48
Sorry, Phart, Florida doesn’t allow Mid West Yahoos to enter the state. Ever since the CLOWN established residency in West Palm Beach we had to close our borders. They might take Delta back to their communities

JustWill
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 22:23 other posts 
They SOLD OUT OF FOOD! UM, must be alot of smart people in Florida!
By #610414 04,Sep,21 11:19
Phart, DeBarry is in Volusia county. It’s very conservative.

Politics & Voting in Zip 32713 (DeBary, FL)
The Political Climate in Zip 32713 (DeBary, FL) is Somewhat conservative.

Volusia County, FL is Somewhat conservative. In Volusia County, FL 42.4% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 56.4% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.2% voted Independent.

This area follows Central Florida political leanings. In an are that, even now, is loaded with Trump/Pence 2020 lawn signs, any shop like this one will be a favorite. You won’t see it in South Florida. Smart people? Yeah, just like those Confederacy lovers.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 22:58 other posts 
IF you want to give a Rats Ass and just don't have 1 handy,here they are for $5.99 each plus shipping and handling.
And if for some reason you can't decide if you want to give a flying fuck, this handy coin is available as well.

Do you want to give a shit but just can't seem to get it done?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 23:57 other posts 
Haha! I think that I know what I'm giving a Christmas presents this year. Thanks for the links!
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 01:31 other posts 
I’ll take a six pack of flying fucks to go please.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 10:59 other posts 
I would have ordered the zero fuck coin but $29.99 per coin was too steep for me.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 10:57 other posts 
I just ordered a 10 pack of rat's ass coins and a 10 pack of the shit coin. They were 1/2 price-ish at $2.99 each and free shipping.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 11:54 other posts 
Florida to start fining businesses for violations of the "vaccine" passport ban. Oi!

By #610414 03,Sep,21 12:14
Florida, The Florida Dept of Health, the Florida State Congress and Governor DeSantis, are the most misguided dumb full of crap bunch that this Union has the displeasure to endure. We need for Florida to sink into the Gulf of Mexico and re-emerge clean.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 13:31 other posts 
At least one state is protecting peoples privacy
By #610414 04,Sep,21 10:59
So I’m guessing you’ve never been carded.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 01:27 other posts 
So your dog chews up one of your $1,000.00 shoes, what do you do? No, you don't beat your dog or surrender it to a shelter, you are able to have the shoe repaired. Gee, I wonder what they charged for that!

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 09:48 other posts 
Virginia Tech has disenrolled 134 students for not having shown proof, religious or medical, for not having received the shot(s). I wonder how many other institutions of higher learning have taken this approach?

By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 14:15 other posts 
Well, perhaps at some point their revenue's will reflect the decrease in students.Or perhaps it will help resegregate people somewhat. People that think for themselves and make choices without government intervention go 1 college and the sheep go to the other. Thus not interfering with each others edcuation.
By #610414 02,Sep,21 16:05
What government intervention?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 19:04 other posts 
Mandated vaccines in this case.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 21:41 other posts 
Hey that’s a good idea phart
By #610414 03,Sep,21 13:35
And Phart, how many sheep paying taxes so smart asses can go to college do you think it takes? Because the “Smart Ones” rule but it’s us, the sheep, that pays for the ride. Go suggest your theories to someone that cares

By #610414 03,Sep,21 13:24
Sir-Skittles
Jimmy Carter could not fix a crisis... Biden just keeps creating them. A serious talent that he has perfected.

Twowarmtts3
I agree with the first part of your post. So much so that I voted for Regan. Yes, me. But in those days Men were Men. They did things right.
The second part of your post eludes me. Perhaps, if you have the cohones, you might explain with actual occurrences

By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 22:21 other posts 
got this in a email tonight.
Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, stated:

"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto. I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the Muslim's Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance."

"That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to this mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within their mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be for homosexuals, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other, a topless bar, would be called "You Mecca Me Hot."

"Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called “Iraq of Ribs."

“Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

"All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the same tolerance they demand of us.”

Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on.

And if you are not laughing or smiling at this point... It is either past your bedtime, or it's midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed.
By #610414 03,Sep,21 13:07
Baby, if I wore a Fedora and was wearing it now, I’d be tipping it to you.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 19:24 other posts 

What a mess.A sex offender claiming to be a woman so he can
run around naked with little girls.And he is complaining like HE is the victum of some kind of discrimination.
IF he was in most parts of the south,I doubt he would have been arrested,probably would not have that semi erect penis anymore,probably have a big ass bandaid and Mercurochrome on his crotch

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 10:27 other posts 
Are you concerned that with all the money the democrats are printing that the US dollar will be devalued?
By admin [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 11:10 other posts 
To be fair, all major currencies are now losing value because of money "printing". It's not the exchange courses, USD won't lose its value against let's say Euro, because they are losing value simultaneously, but people can buy essentially less stuff with same money than they could buy couple of years ago.
Have you actually checked data on that or are you just relying on what the Republicans and right-wing media are saying?

Because every sign I can find, is that the FED have actually been ramping DOWN injecting money into the economy. The stimulus money/tax credits are now mostly going to families, instead of to big corporations. Republicans and right-wing media don't like that one bit and are fear mongering about it. They want that money going to businesses,
not being 'wasted' on families.

The Republicans have an image of being deficit hawks, but that is completely opposite of the reality. They do always cut spending, but they cut taxes so much more, without paying for it, that they always INCREASE the deficit. And they make the FED stimulate the economy, to make the stock market go up. That does however nothing good for the economy. How do you think the billionaires got so much richer, during a pandemic?

The media is completely silent on the effect of tax cuts to your deficit and what 'printing money' does to inflation, when the Republicans do it, because they are owned by corporations. However, as soon as the Democrats want to spend something on the public, the fear mongering starts.

Biden just stopped a war that costed $150 million PER DAY, during the last 20 years. That will help the deficit. There might even be some money left to do something for the people; YOU!

By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 12:58 other posts 
Leaving the war the way he did will cost us MUCH more than 150 million a day shortly.
Terrorism is expensive.
By #610414 02,Sep,21 16:06
Says who?
By notynyt [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 13:13 other posts 
Not everywhere can be measured on the same scale. Carrying too much weight on the head can break the spine. That is why the weight should be divided into some parts.
I'm not getting in this political session. But what I can tell you is we ordered 1 pepperoni pizza and 20 wings last week for pick up not delivery, and the total was $49 dollars. And don't get me started with the grocery shopping bill. Just put the same tires on my truck as I did 2 years ago. Per tire then was $250. Now they're $500 a piece. Companies are struggling with less employees but charging more for product. More money coming in less payroll to pay. Hell we have 2 Walmarts in town that have eliminated all cash registers. It's all self checkout. Stop blaming business's for the down fall of the dollar and start pointing the finger at the damn Democrats that continue to hand money out to these low life fucks that are sitting home sucking the government's tit and are given better health insurance then most blue collar hard working people
By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 14:18 other posts 
ALL SELF checkout? Sheesh.
Grocerys are going way up. Bacon went up about 75 cent a pack from last week for the cheap wally world brand I get.
By #648364 02,Sep,21 15:56
People for some reason think that if they work at McDonald's for 40 hours a week that they should be able to feed a family of 5, pay a mortgage on a 500k house, 2 car payments, and own a couple of Harleys. Those jobs were supposed to be for high school kids, people looking for a couple extra dollars, and retirees.
By #610414 02,Sep,21 17:02
Amen to that , Lumpy, but in many areas of the country like Dixie or Appalachia people think Flipping burgers is a profession.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 19:02 other posts 
People have lost grasp of the concept of climbing the "ladder". Sure a select few can make a carreer at Mickey D's as managers and truck drivers and so forth,but the average burger flipper position is meant to be a entry level job or a first job for a high school kid during the summer months.
Our parents,most could not afford college in the age group my parent are.So they went to work for companys at entry level jobs,got experiance, and either moved up or went to another job. By 30 they were in a position they could work and as they got older,work their way to be a boss or manager so the physical aspect of age didn't prompt alot of extra suffering. I wish I had not went to college and had went on to a job as I wound up doing a few years later after college.I would be that much closer to full retirement, matter of fact I would be retired fully this year!
By #610414 02,Sep,21 16:45
CC54, I won’t argue those costs. I live in South Florida too. What I don’t understand is why you think the Democrats are…………..No! I remember my Dad saying he used to go to the A&P and fill the grocery cart for $20 and now (1964) he could buy half a cart worth. That never changes.
I bet you and perhaps your wife both have good jobs. As you know, unemployment insurance, even though it’s funded by the Feds, is controlled by the states. So all these low life fucks that are sucking the government’s tit, do so, at least in Florida, thanks to Governor DeSantis. I don’t think he’s a Democrat.
Seriously though, why are all the country’s ills laid at the door steps of the illegal aliens, Black Lives Matter members, unemployed people or Democrats? Why can’t you admit that the last Clown had a lot to do with many of the problems this country is experiencing? And before you tell me it’s been 8 months since Biden came into office, I remind you that your Messiah was blaming Obama for many ills TWO YEARS AFTER HE WAS SWORN IN.
Two wrongs don’t make a right. Maybe the Dems are not that fast, but, don’t you think, in fairness, that the economy is a bipartisan problem?
By #610414 02,Sep,21 16:04
USA Today

By notynyt [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 13:26 other posts 
Sir-Skittles Sorry for his life.
Well, I never read news like this. People all over the world do different kinds of stupid things.
Why should we spend our time on this?

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 07:28 other posts 
Joe Biden announced the extraction of United States troops from Afghanistan 🇦🇫 a complete success while the rest of the country see’s it as a cluster fuck
As I said before the Democrats have to go big or go home and this cluster fuck is not going big
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:06 other posts 
Biden's cognitive decline is truly scary. Then again, he really has been this fucking stupid for nearly 50 years in government.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:08 other posts 
Absolutely
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:25 other posts 
Even Parliament has said bidens method was a flop.

It is sad when the whole world sees biden is a fuckup,but our citizens think the sun rises and sets in his ass

He even left school kids over there. But what sane parent would send a school age kid that danger zone anyway?
DUH!

He saved biden in a snow storm,but biden leaves him there! very ungrateful man biden is.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 09:29 other posts 
When Bill Maher is lighting up Biden and the woke left... you know it's going south.
By #610414 01,Sep,21 08:41
All right, you two, Dgraff and Phart. You are right. Now what do you suggest? And I don’t want to hear “Resignation”
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:46 other posts 
resignation? well, that would put us in a further dilemma because it would put the hoe in charge.
At least a " I am sorry,I made some mistakes" would be greatly apprceiated.
Get Biden out due to mental instability. Give the crazy bitch Harris her chance to grow a set of balls. If not get her the fuck out and bring back Trump so we can get back to normal.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 09:01 other posts 
BOOM-shakka-lakka!
By #610414 01,Sep,21 09:05
CC54, mental instability, let’s say it’s an option, who would be able to do that? Let me remind you that the 25th amendment REQUIRES the VP to agree. The hoe (according to Phart) would never have the balls. Let me add this, I would be good (not like) with everything except getting that LYING CLOWN SOB back near those nuclear codes
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 10:24 other posts 
I believe for many many years now that it’s a mistake to occupy a country then just pull out we should police that country indefinitely the same thing happened in Vietnam Korea Iraq Iran Saudi Arabia and many more if we are going to stick our noses in their business then we should stay and see it through
By #610414 01,Sep,21 10:59
Dgraff you are advocating for the US to become an imperialist country. For decades in the past we’ve been accused of being imperialist. Either by boots-on-the-ground or by using our mighty dollar to subvert other country’s economies. We, as a nation, have tried very hard to POLICE the world but not colonice. Both parties prefer this type of involvement. Except for WWII and Korea, every involvement in war has been started by Republicans. The longest one of this century has been started by a Republican administration. Dgraff, are you willing to annex Afghanistan, South Korea, Iraq, Cuba, Panama, Mexico, Vietnam, Laos, and China as a territory and granting them statehood after a suitable length of time?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 11:29 other posts 
Not on my tax dollars my idea would be to mind our own business
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 11:56 other posts 
The only we should have sent to afganistan was things that go boom that would have left craters.
By #610414 01,Sep,21 12:52
Sure, Phart, and who should we have killed?
By #610414 01,Sep,21 12:51
Since when have you fought the “Revenuers” and won?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 16:38 other posts 
Not often but there was less revenuers!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   ...#769

Show your Genitals