Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #374

Pages:  #1... #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 10:19 other posts 
Let's talk Biden! What did you think about Biden checking his watch as the flag draped caskets that contained the bodies of the dead soldiers were brought home?
By #275407 02,Sep,21 12:23
I think it could have been a nervous habit, it also could be he has something other on his agenda, it also could be he's late for his nap.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 12:28 other posts 
What?!
He looked at his watch?!
OMG!
That's almost as disrespectful as saying that those soldiers were "losers, fools, and suckers"!
You know...like that orange guy did.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 12:54 other posts 
OMG! it is almost like Trump is the only person capable of doing something that offends someone!
biden was supposed to be the hero that "saved" the world from Trump according to the 1's that voted for him.
Now it is more painfully obvious that ever that the voters SCREWED UP ROYALY!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 10:34 other posts 
Yep, he was checking his watch.

President Trump was not a politician, he didn't have the many years of polish and lying behind him like most of our political leaders. He was a businessman who made a plan and set out to do what he said he wanted to do. Did he always sound professional? No, but he was real.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 11:16 other posts 
"Didn't have the many years of polish and lying behind him"?
Seriously?

The only thing "real" about Trump is that he is a real con-man.
I mean, I get it. He is quite skilled at saying exactly what his followers want to hear (which is why you've all elevated him to sainthood), but the only passing aquaintance the guy has ever had with TRUTH is how to distort it to meet his own needs.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 11:45 other posts 
I haven't elevated him to sainthood but I was impressed that he did what he said he was going to do unlike many career politicians.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 13:26 other posts 
DING DING,we have a winner.
HE tried his dead level best to do as he said he would.
Before the chinese unleashed the bio weapon on the world, America was in great shape.And was getting better until biden stumbled into the white house.
By #275407 03,Sep,21 19:28
Biden didn't stumble into it, trump stumbled out of it and Biden was next in line, neither one was my pick, accually I can't say I would vote for anyone because no politician out there is qualified to be a good president. My opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 11:47 other posts 
Although we are on different sides of the political fence, can we still be friends?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 20:56 other posts 
I see you got no answer in my opinion it’s impossible to be good friends with someone from the opposite political party I know I look at them differently and I’m sure they look at you differently
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 22:46 other posts 
No, I haven't received a response but that might be for a number of reasons.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 22:43 other posts 
Of course!
(I thought you knew me better than that.)
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 22:47 other posts 
I do know better, I just wanted to hear it from you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 00:50 other posts 
See it don’t work that way with me
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

Better red then dead
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 05:37 other posts 
I've never heard that slogan so I Google'd it. The phrase "better Red than dead" was used in the 50's during the Cold War by some people opposed to nuclear weapons, meaning that it would be better to be controlled by a Communist government than to be killed in a nuclear war.

Did you not fully understand the meaning of that slogan or do you really feel that you would prefer to be controlled by Communist government versus being dead?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 05:45 other posts 
If the reference to red being the color of the Republican party versus Democratic party being blue, you need to rethink your association with your loud mouthed and obnoxious, left wing friend.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 07:12 other posts 
The key word as I said above is GOOD friend a good friend is someone you would talk to on the phone or go fishing with or go out to eat with and most importantly go drinking with I can have Democrats as a friend and say hi to or waive to passing by but I wouldn’t pal around with one and I certainly wouldn’t go drinking with one we would end up killing each other
--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

A woman across the street from me whom I use to go drinking with openly told me she voted for Biden because she didn’t like trumps hair and of course I voiced my opinion I told her that she had no business voting then if she was going to vote sheerly on some ones looks
It neither helps or hurts the people. It doesn't give you jobs or healthcare or higher wages or clean water or cheaper groceries or lower rent or anything else important.
It's just culture war bullshit distractions from the Republicans, because they can't do a better job on anything and never make your life any better.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 12:56 other posts 
It is a matter of respect for those that DIED under YOUR command. You do realize that the President of the US is the head knocker for our military.Those people died under his watch,and he is to busy looking at his WATCH to be still for just a few minutes and at least LOOK somber.
Frankly,I do believe that biden was sad and had some grasp of the situation,but his mental status is just lacking so bad
By #610414 03,Sep,21 12:27
Members of our Military, our boys to me, this country’s Heroes, because that’s what they are, gave up their life in the name of our nation, our Constitution, our way of life, and for us. Heroes with a great big capital H. They came home surrounded in gratitude and honored as well they should be. And how do we react to this somber occasion where we should have our heads bowed and our hearts heavy? We defile it with a stupid view of someone, inadvertently, taking a look at his watch. For shame. You PATRIOTIC AMERICANS with your flags flying next to the Confederate flag telling the world how you honor your fallen. No other country would do this. Not France, not Great Britain, not Canada, not China, not North Korea. No one except this joke we call US. I’m truly ashamed of you.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 13:29 other posts 
BECAUSE we Patriotic Americans have FREEDOM OF SPEACH!
IF we want to honor the fallen of the Great Confederacy, then so be it We have that right.
DUE to those brave heros you speak of.
But biden didn't look at his watch once,it was often from what I read from several sources.
By #610414 03,Sep,21 13:42
Sure, baby. The cojones shrink when it’s time to own up. You go right ahead and honor any fallen soldiers you want, Confederates, Koreans, Chinese, Italian, German, anyone. Our boys made sure you could.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 13:59 other posts 
So you are sexist, too. When you think of American military personnel you consider them as your boys/our boys? Whatever! What about the courageous women that are on the combat line who protect our country?
By #610414 03,Sep,21 16:12
Ask JustWill in the English language the male form is acceptable to describe a group, after all “you” has no male or female. But, tell the truth, you got your panties all wet because I championed Lix in another thread and now you are looking to mess with my head.
--------------------------------------- added after 44 minutes

Bella! The truth is that you are right. Despite all that previous BS, I should have said “my boys and girls”. It wasn’t intentional. It’s the way we are trained to think. Our girls are just as bad ass as our boys. It goes with that Hero thing.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 16:31 other posts 
I don't give a flying fladoodle who you champion you just need to make certain you have all the facts otherwise you're just going to make yourself look more foolish.
By #610414 03,Sep,21 16:47
More foolish? I live to be “mo’ foolish”. And a slutty who’.
And, by the way, what is a fladoodle?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 22:51 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

google is your friend!

Now back to something I was having trouble with.
Last week Flying Fucks were the currency of choice.
I had no idea how much they were worth or how you could acquire them. I had first thought it was being able to get some while in a airplane or 1 of those space plane thingys like the Amazon guy went up in.
BUT NOW I am learning.
A Flying Fuck is worth $5.99 plus 3 dollars shipping and handling. NOW you can get a good deal buying 10 Flying fucks at 50% off!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 10:42 other posts 
And as I believe admin used this analogy some time ago, it sounds like in your perfect world you want to be kept like master keeps their pet. You want master to keep you warm and dry, well fed and comfortable all the days of your life. Other than being the "perfect pet", what are you required to do for all of this royal treatment?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 17:53 other posts 
You fail to see the reason why people invented a government. It's meant as cooperation for the good of mankind. Without cooperation, humanity is just left to survival of the fittest, like wild animals. With government, humanity can maximize everyone's potential.

You're doing democracy wrong, because you are voting for alpha males who dominate you. Smart citizens vote for servant leaders, who act on the will of the people.

It's not royal treatment, it's taking what belongs to you, because you are a part of society. It's just demanding a worthwhile life for yourself, instead of servitude to enrich
a few selfish dictators.

Explain to me why those billionaires deserve absolute riches and space tourism,
while their employees work ridiculous hours in an unsafe, uncomfortable environment.
Most of those billionaires are doing nothing positive for humanity, they are just exploiting the system, poisoning the earth and corrupting your politicians.
You are being gaslighted to make them even richer. You are their pets and they now it. And because of your corrupt, two party system, that keeps the people divided against their own self interest, there is no escape for you.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 18:48 other posts 
I don't think these women are working in 'unsafe uncomfortable environments'.

The world's Richest Women:

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 03:28 other posts 
#1 | Françoise Bettencourt Meyers: inherited her fortune from her mother
#2 | Alice Walton: The daughter of Sam Walton
#3 | MacKenzie Scott: Ex of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos
#4 | Julia Koch: The widow of David Koch (d. 2019)
#5 | Miriam Adelson: controls the 56% stake in Las Vegas Sands that was formerly owned by her husband, Sheldon Adelson
#6 | Jacqueline Mars: The company was founded by her grandfather
#7 | Yang Huiyan: Her father, its founder, has been transferring her equity in the business since 2007
#8 | Susanne Klatten: She inherited her 19.1% stake in BMW from her late mother
#9 | Gina Rinehart: chair of mining and agriculture company Hancock Prospecting Group, which was founded by her father
#10 | Iris Fontbona: She is the widow of Andrónico Luksic (d. 2005)

No, these women are not working in 'unsafe uncomfortable environments'.
They've never had to work a day at all, for their money!

But they are still warm and dry, well fed and comfortable all the days of their life.
What were they required to do for all of this royal treatment?
According to bella!, they must be pets. Who is their master?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 04:19 other posts 
You took things out of context and what I said, I agreed with admin's analogy of YOU wanting to be kept like a pet. These are the posts that were found on page #25.

SrCums posted on 24,Jul,21 at 11:32

Americans want:
-Cheap gas
-Low taxes
-Safe neighborhoods
-Secure borders
President Biden just isn’t getting results.

Ananas2xLekker's response to SrCums 24,Jul,21 at 12:03

Don't they also want?:
- Healthcare when they need it, without going bankrupt
- Affordable education for their children
- Jobs that pay enough to live on
- Some time off from work to enjoy their life
- Security of retirement in old age
- Security of life when they become disabled in an accident
- Some social security when they get fired
- Not loosing everything in a fire
- Not loosing everything in a flood
- Not loosing everything in a hurricane
- Electricity in the summer and not die of heat stroke
- Electricity in the winter and not freeze to death
- Roads and bridges (if they can afford a car)
- Public transport (if they can't afford a car)
- Cops that don't kill them for just looking suspicious
- Fair justice when they get screwed
- Fair elections and politicians who represent them
- Air that is safe to breath
- Tap water that is safe to shower and preferably drink too

Just some of my lefty ideas perhaps, but I am curious about which of those things
you think are extravagant.

admin's response to Ananas2xLekker 24,Jul,21 at 12:27

In other terms you want to be a pet that is being taken care of by wise and good master. And this is exactly what you will get, except the master will not be that wise and good.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 12:29 other posts 
So you really think my examples being met would make people a pet?
I think those are just the basics of an advanced civilization.
You're not living in a third world country! But you make it sound like you do.

Pick one of my examples and explain to me why you don't deserve that.
And then explain why it would make you a pet if you did have it.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 14:03 other posts 
- I deserve and receive healthcare coverage because I worked 37 years for a major healthcare provider.
- I don't have children yet many of my tax dollars go to schools.
- I was employed full-time following my graduation from high school. I didn't sit around hoping to find a job that I should be paid more because I had NO WORK EXPERIENCE therefore I accepted an entry level position. I didn't jump from employer to employer looking for a 50 cent per hour wage increase, I rose through the ranks. My employer offered tuition aid and I took advantage of my employer paying a good portion of my education. During my working years I was able to buy numerous cars and bought 3 houses, that plus pay my bills.
- My employer offered employees 2 weeks paid vacation up to 10 years, then it increased to 3 weeks, at 15 years paid vacation increased to 4 weeks and at 20 years we maxed out at 5 weeks paid vacation. And I was able to pay for my vacations.
- I was never fired but Unemployment pays for those who are separated from their job dependent upon the reason.
- You are required to carrying insurance for perils if you do not fully own your home or car. If one CHOOSES to live in a flood plain, you might be required to carry extra coverage.
- If one CHOOSES to live in an area that is prone to hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, I suspect you are required to carry additional insurance as well.
- Electricity is available to everyone, you have to pay for it, nothing is free.
- My tax dollars go towards roads and bridges.
- Public transportation is available but it's not free.
- Your bullet points about cops, fair justice and fair elections is a BULLSHIT low blow. What countries are the perfect Utopia?
- Fresh air and clean water is dependent upon where one CHOOSES to live.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 19:31 other posts 
Bella, you live the American dream as interrupted by many of us. YOU took the opportunity's offered to you to improve yourself and your life and paid your way thru life. Write a book and try to help these younger people understand that if you want something in life go out and work for it and not be sitting around with your hand out.
So you don't see much problems with my points actually.

However you think not getting killed for just looking suspicious, fair justice and fair elections are a Utopia? Almost any other civilized country has that pretty much covered.

With fresh air and clean water I off course mean that you don't get poised by breathing air and drinking water. And I'm not saying we have that under control here. Our water is great, but our air can be pretty bad. Not China levels, but living near the Tata steelfactory is very unhealthy. People their have way too much toxins in their blood. At least the government is forcing the factory to improve their processes and will prosecute them if they wait any longer.

There are almost no areas in the world where you are safe for all natural disasters. People cannot all choose to live in those safe areas. If you want your country not to be disrupted by every natural disaster, the government needs to protect people. I hope you know insurance doesn't cover most of the natural disasters. I don't know how you think about climate change, but have you at least noticed the increase of natural disasters? In the US you have record breaking heat, simultaneously with 100 year floods, becoming 10 year floods, becoming yearly floods. Your government will have to do something to help or eventually
so many people will be in trouble, that your economy will just collapse.

Do you now see that my proposals are just the basics for a modern civilization? You do understand the US has to compete with Europe, China, India and Russia. The US is falling behind and just military force cannot make you keep up.
Your billionaires will not help you either. They have their escape plans.

Still no explanation on how living in a well organized society makes me a pet.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 20:22 other posts 
The government keeps spending tax money to rebuild houses in the same place they have been flooded several times in the past.
3 times getting flooded,if you want government help,move to a safer state and live in a city ABOVE SEA LEVEL.
People can help themselves to a point but won't because uncle Sam or now I guess we could say Uncle joe, will bail them out AGAIN>
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 21:00 other posts 
My guess is that the people who chose not to return to work during the COVID pandemic are happy as hell that our government subsidized their "extended vacation". Everything you have noted in your bullet points are only made possible through government tax dollars, it doesn't come free, someone has got to pay for it and apparently you don't mind taking care of people that can't OR WON'T take care of themselves.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 21:04 other posts 
People are lazy and spoiled.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 11:57 other posts 
Your unemployment is now at 5.2%, that's not bad. But why should people work their ass off, when they don't get paid enough to live on. The people will get back to work when they get a better job or the same job with better pay.
You allow employers to fire people at the first sign of trouble. That's why your unemployment shot up to 15%. But then you want those fired people back to work at the first crap, low paying job available. That's not fair.

You allow the employers to both underpay people and make the employees absorb all the risks of a fluctuating economy.

In my country employers cannot fire people that easily. Our unemployment went up during Covid to a maximum of 4.6%. It was back at 3.3% in May this year an falling even further. So why is the unemployment percentage lower in a country full of spoiled people (according to your opinion)?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 12:03 other posts 
You appear to be someone who is unmotivated and just milks the system. It's good you live in a country that allows you to be lazy and rewards you for that.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 12:46 other posts 
I'm lazy, but I'm also easily bored. So as long as I'm motivated, I'm actually quite effective. Milking the system would be very boring.

My job motivates me, because it's diverse, challenging, independent and meaningful. Because of courses I followed, I'm a specialist in safety, ergonomics, innovation and root cause analysis & problem solving.
The next course on my wish-list is further developing my design skills.

My employer is very satisfied with my performance and has given me several awards and bonuses. They have a reason to, because my solutions save the company hundreds of thousands of euros. When I solve something, I don't do symptom relief, but I eliminate the root cause.
That often has a positive effect on other problems too.

Milking the system wouldn't even be possible. We have 1-2-1's with our supervisors every other week. I just got a new supervisor and he already knows about all the projects I'm working on, how I'm doing them and where
I could use some help. Working from home for Covid doesn't make me the most motivated and effective, but my Supervisor is still positive so far.
Working hard doesn't mean you're doing anything meaningful.
Working many hours only makes you less effective and less productive.

Why are Americans so fixated on laziness? Laziness is not your problem, it's selfishness and greed that are hurting you.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 13:21 other posts 
It's unbelievable that you admit to being lazy and easily bored. So your job motivates you? Woo hoo! You sound like the type of employee who sits back and says, "They don't pay me to do that." You lack motivation to give 100%, you do just enough to get by. In all honesty, you are not someone that I would not want as a peer member, you are not someone that I would want as a subordinate and I will take it a step further, you are not someone that I would want as a partner in life.
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

Don't fixate yourself on what's wrong with MY country, MY government, or anything else. Fix your bad attitude first.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 17:54 other posts 
That's the American way; you give your employer 100% every day and one day they fuck you over, because they care very little about you.
The Dutch way is; since my employer treats me pretty good, I treat my employer pretty good. I never say "They don't pay me to do that.". If it's of value to the company, it's worth my attention. People who say "They don't pay me to do that." have a limited idea about their responsibilities. Unless the job is actually useless, then my responsibility is to not waste time on that. That's called 'lean thinking'.

In an authoritarian organization you should just do as you're told. In my company we have been trained to be independent thinkers. If we see wastes, we are encouraged to eliminate it. So if I think "They don't pay me to do that", than they probably also don't want me to do that, because it's useless. Eliminating useless processes is part of my job. It is a chance for innovation and when you do that continuously, your work doesn't include jobs anymore that make you think "They don't pay me to do that".

I don't maximize my effort, I maximize my impact.
I find your ideas about the ideal employee incredibly antiquated.
By #610414 05,Sep,21 20:52
You forget that these people worked hard when they could and paid taxes to help other individuals. The social taxes are collected from workers at the time needed. That’s why Social Security runs the danger of running short. There’s an over abundance of retirees. They don’t contribute to social taxes. You being single with no kids probably have a nice egg nest to rely on. Most people do not.
By #610414 05,Sep,21 20:44
Bella, I don’t believe you are typical. The average worker changes jobs every 3 to 4 years. You got health insurance and so do millions upon millions have it too. Most companies, especially large companies pay a major chunk of the cost. Nevertheless health insurance is expensive. Many employers let you take more days according to your longevity in the company. I had it and I could accumulate it somewhat. I had so much, I had to take forced vacations. If you worked for 37 years with one company then I’m assuming you’ve only been worked for one employer. They obviously liked you and your r work, but, you think they would have been loyal to you? If they had to let you go, do you think they wouldn’t? You took an entry level position and endured all the crap thrown your way until your retirement. Most of us like to try new challenges and better pay or position.
By #610414 04,Sep,21 13:48
Ananas, I don’t like to admit it but I remember an interview with Jeff Bezos where he was starting Amazon by selling books on line. All those brick and mortar big book stores kept saying Amazon was a fad that would not last. Many big fishes started as little guppies.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 19:24 other posts 
Billionaires take risk you and I can not afford to take and the buck stops with them.
They risk their fortune to build a name, a company ,a product, or a service. ANd they hire people to do the work required. Enriching those around them.
I have a serious issue with a fellow working his 40 hours,paying his taxes,then some bum not working and enjoying life because they were able to demand money and luxury from their servant government that has learned they can hand out money to those that won't work and get voted back into their cushy job.
By #610414 05,Sep,21 20:58
But, Phart, that may be true. There’s always a few that find a way to game the system. Right now is not a good time, but, during regular times, you could go to any mall USA and do a survey. Ask who is working and who is not. The great majority works. You make it sound as if most don’t.
"what are you required to do for all of this royal treatment?"
I have to work, nothing more, nothing less, just like any American.

But you know I get the 'royal treatment' and Americans don't.
So explain how that makes me the "perfect pet".

Is my government my master?
Which freedoms do you get from your government, that I don't get?

Why don't you have a master, when you live in poverty and misery or just die,
unless you work like a slave?

Do you like your choices for your masters? You have only 2 parties to represent you, while I can choose between 18 political parties, varying from hard left to hard right, conservative, christian, liberal, libertarian, minority interests or various single issues. And even if my choice only gets a fraction of the votes, they still have influence.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 04:25 other posts 
I have not worked like a slave, I've worked hard to achieve what I have and NO, I do not always like the choices my government makes for me, regardless of whether it is a decision/law made by the Democratic or Republican party.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 12:57 other posts 
So, because you worked hard, you deserve whatever you have.

Let's say that your job would have paid double from what you had, because the company had owners from Finland and they wanted to pay their American employees just as much as their Finnish employees. You would have had a nice, safe workplace, healthy food in the canteen, a fair supervisor, courses and seminars when desired, career opportunities, a maximum work week of 38 hours, 39 days of paid vacation per year, 4 months of maternity leave if you had children and a great retirement plan.

Would that have made you feel less free or more free?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 14:06 other posts 
Because I worked hard you better believe that I deserve what I have. Hey, everyone should move to Finland. What's keeping you in The Netherlands?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 20:15 other posts 
That was not the point. The point was your idea that having to work hard, just to survive, makes you more free than living in a society where all basic needs are met. Not Utopia, just modern society.

I'm actually sorry I am pushing so hard on this topic, but I see this as the basis for our political differences.

I like freedom, so maybe you have a point and I could actually learn something.
I even have hope that my points could change your mind on this topic.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 20:25 other posts 
HOW in blazes do you folks have any roads fixed or products made when a woman gets 4 months off regarding a baby, 39 days paid off and etc?

I can't see it being utopia when you have to dodge a pot hole 5 months waiting on all the people to be at work on the same days long enough to get together to fix the pothole.
How do you have a crew of people to work together? When 1 person out of a group can take their days leaving the rest unproductive or at greatly reduced productivity?
I can't see you being any free'er than we are if no one is working
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 06:17 other posts 
I will explain more in-depth later, but the main thing is not allowing businesses to exploit people for their labor. Then they can also pay more taxes, so the government can actually pay for things. Don't think governments spending is a waste, all of that money brings jobs and it goes back into the economy. And even after all that spending, our debt is still way lower than yours.
By #610414 05,Sep,21 21:04
Ananas, your country may have friendlier socialistic laws for the working class but I’m willing to bet your country does not have the quantity or diversity you find in the US. Finding the diverse opportunities this country offers can only be because of the size of the working public and successful enterprises
By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 19:05 other posts 
b i d e n
biggest
Idiot
Democrats
Ever
Nominated
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 21:39 other posts 
Ahhhahaha that’s great I haven’t seen that one yet
As I said before he was just checking to see if it was time to take his dementia pills 💊 yet they keep him from wondering off and getting lost
Hopefully they keep him from pooping his pants in public ahhh yes life after 80
Funny. And it's funny because there's truth in it.
It's also funny because it comes from the people who elected Trump.
Trump has been ranked the second worst US president in history.
At least #1 is James Buchanan, a Democrat.
Biden isn't on the list yet. He can still do a lot to determine his place on the list.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 08:57 other posts 
Jimmy Carter could not fix a crisis... Biden just keeps creating them. A serious talent that he has perfected.
By #610414 03,Sep,21 12:31
Ananas, the joke is not Trump. The joke is us for electing him and still following him.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 13:23 other posts 
Yep, its a joke, but it's not funny. They only explanation for Trump being popular is that people are attracted to alpha males. History just shows how incredibly dangerous it is to elect them as leader of a country. It was sometimes glorious for the leader and the empire, but the people always suffered in poverty and war. Only the elites flourished during those times.
By #610414 03,Sep,21 13:27
True but Reagan was a true Alpha male and Trump is not
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 08:46 other posts 
I hate to tell you that a man in his 70s can’t be considered a alpha anything not his body not his muscle tone not his mind and especially not his dick if you want alpha male they would have to be 40 or younger I’m 59 and my alpha days are long gone I know it and you know it
By #610414 04,Sep,21 11:35
Perhaps I used the wrong adjective although sex is not the only thing that makes an alpha male. To put it in perspective, I rather had been finger fucked by Regan at the time of his inauguration than given Trump a golden shower. However satisfying that would have been.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 13:04 other posts 
My post was for the little Dutch boy but maybe he would have liked being finger fucked by Ronald Reagan
By #610414 04,Sep,21 13:41
Maybe, these days anything is possible. Phart said it best. We have the freedom of choice.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   ...#769

Show your Genitals