Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #497

Pages:  #1... #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   #500   #501   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 20:21 other posts 
What happened to lix's report of tinylilcunt ? At 19:29 the vote was at 0, 45 minutes later it was either dismissed, not enough evidence OR she pulled it herself.

༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 21,Oct,20 00:37
Maybe Mr. Admin interceded on behalf of the MOST prominent member?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 02:54 other posts 
Nope. The prominent member had a MELTDOWN!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 05:42 other posts 
I wonder if she stomped her hoves and cryed

By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 21:07 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
I have mentioned this before and people seemed to dismiss it since it was 1 of many of my personal observations instead of something I had hard evidence of.
sometimes people see things are happening before it becomes mainstream.

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 15:01 other posts 
If the Earth is flat are there two usable sides? Deep thoughts by Kebmo.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 16:24 other posts 
It will depend on which side is up.
By #551482 17,Oct,20 16:38
If?? Of course the Earth is flat. Otherwise people in Australia would fall off into space
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 18:01 other posts 
No way!
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 23:54 other posts 
If it was flat the cats would have knocked everything over the side by now.
By #551482 19,Oct,20 11:03
only registered users can see external links If you type in your postcode, you can see where you would emerge if you dig a deep hole all the way through the world.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 12:16 other posts 
Oh, bigg, only YOU would have researched to find this link!
By #551482 19,Oct,20 16:51
mumu sweet Bella of the beautiful Eye
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 15:29 other posts 
Thanks Bigg! From me it's an island in the middle of a triangle formed by South Africa, Australia and Antarctica. Population: around 45-110 depending on the season. only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 15:54 other posts 
I end up in a body of water, only coordinates were given.
By #551482 19,Oct,20 16:53
yep, me too. I grew up believing that Australia was on the other side! So if i dig that hole, better learn to swim.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 17:23 other posts 
I'll swim toward you, if you swim toward me. Let's meet somewhere in between?
By #551482 20,Oct,20 15:34
That would be nice. We would meet in the middle of the world. My heart is going pitter-pat already
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 16:28 other posts 
Awwww....... ❤
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 17:32 other posts 
Sydney, Australia, looks like it is absolutely stunning. I plugged in a postal code of 2006, I believe that that is the zip for their university and if you were able to dig straight through, you would also end up in a body of water. These were the coordinates that I was given; 33.888992, -28.809963 (33° 53' 20.4" N, 28° 48' 35.9" W)
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 17:32 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:11 other posts 
Just so Harris/Biden are on the underside...I think it is a good idea; however impossible...But we cannot leave out wishful thinking...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 12:15 other posts 
During a pandemic,everyone limited as to where to go and such,Millions out of work,cable tv and other pleasures are not in every house anymore.Some homes never had it.Free antenna tv is all alot of homes have.And lo and behold if the money grabbing Apple people haven't fucked up 1 more thing. Your kids won't be able to watch the Peanuts specials for the holidays unless you have Apple tv or some kind of streaming method.
Why on earth do they want to mess up something so iconic I don't know except for money i guess.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 13:48 other posts 
Seriously, phart!? You're right, many people not back to work, many households aren't seeing the cash flow that was pre mid March, 2020. Moms and dads are happy to maintain the roof over their heads, pay for food and utilities and with the remaining funds, pay for their cell phones and internet connection complete with HBO and whatever the premium sports package is.

My guess is that if families will feel cheated or outraged because it has moved to Apple TV, that's really pathetic. They will just need to take their little darlin's to the local library and rent the video there. Better yet, check out a book and read it. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 14:16 other posts 
I just read a page yesterday that parents are having to ration food to keep money for the internet for the kids schooling.And most internet is rationed for high speed,like mine is only 15 gig,after that I may as well be on dial up.So even though the parents are paying for internet,they are not able to use it to their advantage.
Antenna Television is 1 of the few things you can enjoy or make use of without heavy cash outlay in this world and that is not Free.You have to endure 20 minutes of ad's a hour.
Lower middle class and poor parents probably do feel cheated.And how many can they fit into a library right now with the "virus" thing going on?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 14:33 other posts 
The libraries in my county and neighboring counties are opened. My library was open 9am to 8pm, pre COVID-19, now they're only open 9 to 5. If you thought that you were going to sit down and read a chapter or two, then go home, it's not going to happen. If you thought you were going to use their internet, that's not going to happen, either. But our library is open for you to drop in, browse their books, magazines and videos and to check them out/borrow for free, books and some videos are free, the as seen at the theater videos are only $1.00. ༼☯﹏☯༽

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 13:27 other posts 
I want to thank twowarm for mentioning me again, today. If old girl didn't mention me, old girl wouldn't have much to post about! ༼☯﹏☯༽

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 15:00 other posts 
Anyone reading this who has not blacklisted twowarm, please kindly inform her that I am not Skittles and Skittles is not me. I cannot hold a candle to Skittles' prolific, cutting-edge sense of humor and creative mind. And as for huxley999, that man is incredibly passionate in his beliefs and he could dance circles around anyone here, with his intelligence.

I find it really sad that a woman of twowarm's vintage, fabricates stories to justify making posts.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 15:25 other posts 

Twowarm is a site window licker for sure
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 15:35 other posts 
The old girl "mentioned" me today, in one of her posts. You know, one of her posts, in her thread, the thread that she talks to herself because no one visits that thread but her. She thinks I am you.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 15:40 other posts 
Now, do you know why tecsan always posts this purple thing in all of his posts? The purple thing is so freaking weird, do you think that he is attempting to elevate himself to the level of the SYC member who uses asterisks before and after a shortened version of her screen name? Oh, my! Is it possible that the site has two divas?

༼☯﹏☯༽
By #574505 19,Oct,20 16:25
Didn't dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ had them purple things be before
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 16:30 other posts 
I don't recall if he did or didn't. Are you suggesting that tecsan might be dem[o]nXer? WOW!

༼☯﹏☯༽
By #574505 19,Oct,20 16:58
No I'm not he copying him
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 16:03 other posts 
Maybe I will confuse the hell out of her and start signing my posts as *bella!*, using the asterisks with my name OR if I dont (thats an example) use apostrophes in contractions because I'm much too busy to be bothered, she might think that I'm lix. And if I use the odd purple thing, she might think I'm tecsan. ༼☯﹏☯༽

I think I'm going to fuck with her old mind.
By #574505 19,Oct,20 17:03
I won't Communicate with that Loca.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 17:38 other posts 
Not only did you call him Loca, you used this emoji.... WOW!

༼☯﹏☯༽
By #574505 19,Oct,20 18:18
☯️ Lol☯️
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 18:41 other posts 
Don't forget the string that connects the two cubes together and the string streamers on each side! I have to copy and paste, I know, it's a pain in the ass, but then it's perfect!

༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:04 other posts 
Does not take much to fuck with people's mind here does it???༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:05 other posts 
You tell me. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:20 other posts 
I do agree...You are not shittles, but is shittles tinkerbell....???༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:27 other posts 
Okay, I know who you are referring to when you go on about shittles, but tinkerbell? I have no idea who you are talking about. ༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 13:45 other posts 
Alot of this is happening all over the country.And if elected,Biden wants to shut the country DOWN AGAIN.
What are the liberals thinking? Kill off half the population with shut downs and the other half with the virus and let the animals take over the planet?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 05:21 other posts 
I agree phart the pussy ass libtards are afraid Trump had it and pulled through with flying colors hell I may have had it and don’t even know it back in March I had a spell were I could feel some thing trying to drag me down but it wasn’t strong enough I don’t think it’s the killer they say it is
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 16:34 other posts 
Yea me to,back the last 2 weeks of Feb and first week of march,myself and several neighbors were sick with what we took to be a bad cold or flu bug or something.We went thru it and went on with our lives.Then suddenly the world shut down and the virus started it's thing.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 08:44 other posts 
What freakin' meaning does this have? ༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 19,Oct,20 15:36
I think he's selectively ignoring you...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 15:43 other posts 
That's a good possibility.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 15:44 other posts 
So my guess is that you do not have any idea what this means, either. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 15:52 other posts 
The purple thing is rather creepy. Is it a square bikini top, custom made for the women with square boobs? Is it a mask of some sort, something someone dons prior to an evening of window peeping? Is it because lix has laid claim to the asterisks used when signing her pictures and posts? WTF is the significance of the purple things?

༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   #500   #501   ...#768

Show your Genitals