Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #581

Pages:  #1... #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   #584   #585   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 05:29 other posts 
What is the first thing you like to do when you come home from your workday or your day out?
By #610414 20,Feb,20 12:20
I was going to say, "Strip", but I caught myself. I like to shed my outer covering exposing my Old Bat leather skin to the ravages of air conditioned cold air.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 08:20 other posts 
The profile of member #432209, jroc, has now become LeatherAndLace . Am I the only person that wonders what happened to the fella, the American soldier that the profile belonged to in 2016 when the profile was verified?
By #610414 18,Feb,20 09:06
Probably. So many explanations cum to mind. Verification is not full proof as you well know. You've verified me twice before and you still believe I'm Charlie. Maybe LEATHER let the site assume she was a man. Maybe they started as a couple and she took the account over. Extreme case? She's an IT.
By #526776 18,Feb,20 10:21
I wondered the exact same thing! jroc (the soldier) was one of my first friends when I joined.. pics were only of him.. he & I used to chat all the time, way before he began posting pics with his lovely GF. Then after a year or so of together pics.., they were all of just her & he didn’t chat anymore.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ He was really nice!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 11:33 other posts 
So you know that the woman that now calls the profile LeatherAndLace is legit? Yes, jroc was my friend and we used to chat as well. And when I verified the profile, I verified a man, not a woman and not a couple. When I realized that none of his picture were there, I reached out by sending a message, not once, not twice, but three times and did not receive the courtesy of a response therefore I removed my verification. I'm not sure what is going on but I don't want to be involved in it.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 12:56 other posts 
Have you seen how some people are verified ?
If there's no proof pics on the page ,why do people verify without any proof....
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 13:45 other posts 
I've had people contact me to ask me to verify them and I simply tell them to post a verification picture in their gallery. Sometimes some of them do follow through.

The thing that bothered me about LeatherAndLace was that when I reached out to "her" regarding the matter, my messages went unanswered.
By #610414 18,Feb,20 18:13
The members that verified the account are all respected members
Gayleks
big9inch21
**FlyingCum**
big_veiny_cock
Of course they could be for the previous owner. Not everyone keeps track of accounts one verifies.
By #526776 18,Feb,20 22:56
I just know the older pics she has were posted when he was still on with her. I remember them. She looks like the same girl to me in recent pics. But I’ve never spoken w her.
Bella, you know I love you but why are you so concerned about this? Is it because she is in the Top Member Contest.... and why would she answer your verification questions anyways, who are you to ask anyways and why should she answer to you.....I talk to her, she's real, lives in a great state, has a bf and i think she was going through a life change so maybe that's why she changed her name. Give a girl a break....and btw......they are real and they are spectacular
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 02:39 other posts 
Again, the profile was not established as a "couple" therefore I can't help but feel that there has been a degree of deception involved. It's curious to me why she would not just create her own unique profile and build her own friend base rather than slide in and assume a profile and friend list, which I am on, belonging to jroc. Hey, since she has made it known to you that she is now living in a great state, did she happen to mention what happened to jroc or is it possible that that mystery will be featured on an upcoming episode of 48 Hours or Dateline?
By #610414 19,Feb,20 10:22
Her only mistake was that she did not unfriend you. Come to think about it, there's no way to reject the support of verification. As I see it, if she was on the account before, she has the right to continue on it with any friends she chooses to keep.

By #610414 16,Feb,20 20:56
only registered users can see external links

Real Orgasms And Transcendent Pleasure: How Women Are Reigniting Desire
A landmark study from 1999 found that over 40% of women surveyed experienced sexual dysfunction — the inability to feel satisfied by sex.

WHO'S TO BLAME? THE AMERICAN MALE WITH IT'S MACHO IMAGE AND GUNS? OR THE AMERICAN FEMALE WITH IT'S SKIN CARES, WHITE TEETH AND TOUGH ATTITUDES?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 16,Feb,20 21:34 other posts 
40% is a big number any suggestions ?
By #610414 16,Feb,20 21:46
Me? I have no idea. Personally I'm happy with my sex life, overall. Any regrets or bad moments were transitory. I brought it up because, like you, I was amazed.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 05:46 other posts 
Men have two heads that do their thinking women have one maybe that has something to do with it
By #610414 17,Feb,20 06:59
I get what you mean, but, when "that" head is involved, it's been my experience that the other head takes a vacation.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 18:19 other posts 
All 3 heads new to work together but the little head is the easiest to fix....that could lead to a better vacation.....
By #610414 17,Feb,20 18:22
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 21:33 other posts 
Swallowing is also good for a healthy relationship not to mention the nutritional benefits
By #610414 17,Feb,20 21:42
I'm all for it, but, I also believe that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 08:56 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 13:07 other posts 
Well,the Metomovement and the recent sex strike are not going to help this issue for sure.

By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 08:33 other posts 
So I’m watching a fishing show and there on Lake Michigan catching king salmon now I have the itch I just may plan a fishing trip to Michigan this summer but first I’m going to Delaware to Indian River fishing for spotted sea trout
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

Oh the tv show was sponsored by dumper dan fishing condos
By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 09:00 other posts 
I tried fishing and never could get into it.Prospecting was more my line for years.Aint done that in a long time.
I do most of my fishing at Caption D's now. I use $7.49 for bait and I can catch 3 fillets,frys and hushpuppies and a big cup of ice water!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 09:25 other posts 
Hahaha that’s funny prospecting peeks my interest though
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 09:47 other posts 
Funny coincidence: I am watching Whale Wars and I saw Lix !!! Wishing a harpoon up her cunny
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 10:28 other posts 
OMG that’s even funnier yet
By #610414 15,Feb,20 13:31
Marlin fishing is spectacular. I would go with the guys, but I didn't have the strength to get strapped to the chair. Those brutes have a lot of fight in them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 13:37 other posts 
That’s something I never did either I will put it on my bucket list
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

Maybe Cody will go with me
By #610414 15,Feb,20 13:47
We used to go near Panama City on the Florida panhandle but any deep water area around Florida is possible. They say just south of Key West is good but we only fished the keys for yellowtail, lobster(by hand) and shrimp (by net). Grouper and dolphin (the fish) too
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 16:50 other posts 
I’ve never done any kind of salt water fishing only freshwater small mouth bass is one of my favorite fish
By #610414 15,Feb,20 17:21
Good fish. I like fried catfish if it's lightly fried
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 18:09 other posts 
Mmmm me to in Louisiana hot sauce like the commercial says I put that shit on everything
By #610414 15,Feb,20 18:57
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,20 09:18 other posts 
Sturgeon? Is sturgeon fish good eating?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,20 10:12 other posts 
Not really very boney but they are the fish they extract the eggs from and is called caviar
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 15:35 other posts 
I don't know......is caviar farmed from the sturgeon caught in freshwater or in the sea?

Regarding caviar, I never tried it and I have no desire to try it. It may be yummy as all get out BUT....it looks like hell!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 17:48 other posts 
Now that’s a good question I think both fresh and salt water sturgeon are one and the same a salt water fish that swims up rivers in freshwater to spawn or lay their eggs much like tarpon shad salmon and striper bass
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

I’m not a big fan of caviar either kinda like eating jelly on a cracker it taste ok but I would have to eat to much to feel full I would much rather eat a whole rotisserie chicken
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 18:44 other posts 
So you have tried caviar? Nope, not for me! Visually, it looks like YUCK. You know my eyes and my sense of smell have to be in agreement before it gets to my mouth. 100 years ago I tried smoked oysters and I thought I was going to toss my cookies. Never again......
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 20:49 other posts 
OMG I love smoked oysters
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 21:08 other posts 
NOOOOOOO!!!!! They are nothing more than dark masses of phlegm!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 22:03 other posts 
Hahaha did you ever bite one in half and look what is in side
By #610414 17,Feb,20 20:42
True, traditional,Russian caviar comes from wild sturgeon from the Caspian Sea or the Black Sea. They are salt water fish but I think they are being farmed. I don't like it. I much prefer Lox.

By #610414 08,Feb,20 18:18
THIS WAS POSTED BELOW BY THAT FUCKING MORON, SKITTLES

By Skittles at 07,Feb,20 20:52

TwoWarms... the saggy granny

ANGEL1227 wrote (Feb 7, 00:43):
Hey, you fucking moron, you come near my page again and I'll go to Admin.
[delete] [delete & block]

system, 07,Feb,20 00:44 [hide]
You were blacklisted by ANGEL1227

ALL MEMBERS:

Fuck this page up! Use heavy attacks

---------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, BELLA??? CAN I ANSWER HIM, PLEEEEESE????? I'L BE JUST A LITTLE VULGAR. PROMISE!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,20 19:25 other posts 
What was the reason for posting this as you already know that Skittles has posted this? You apparently sent him a private message and blacklisted him. If you want to carry on a conversation or argue with him, you need to unblacklist him.

I shake my head back and forth, you just said that THIS THREAD was so full of hate yet you want to perpetuate the "hate".
By #610414 08,Feb,20 19:35
So what's your point?
Seriously, I can't see his posts and he can't see mine. If I unblock him he will trash my page again. He threatened me by inviting other members to "fuck my page up with heavy attacks" I re-posted it to reference my reason for my reaction.
I guess you skipped that part. You have to admit, skittles is full of hatred and he's posting on this thread. Hence, a thread full of hatred. For some reason Skittles keeps coming after me. I can handle him. He's nothing more than a fucking moron with a brain of a five year old. I ignore him but I'd be stupid to ignore a threat in your thread or any other place. I wonder how you would handle it seeing as you complain about me defending myself from A FUCKING MORON. Thank you for letting me answer. BTW, you did not need to answer my post, but, as I said, 'A THREAD FULL OF HATE?

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,20 20:02 other posts 
Really, I didn't need to respond to your post? Then why post? I must be a moron myself because it makes NO SENSE TO ME how you were able to copy and paste Skittles post, that by virtue of blacklisting him, YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE.

MY POINT is that you like to talk crap about other members and get so offended when they come back and slam you. If you want to talk crap, why not do it in one of your multiple threads?
By #610414 08,Feb,20 20:16
I do. You should see what I have said about you, but, we are talking about Skittles. He was ragging on twowarmtts way before I joined. He then trashed my page. I had not had any contact with him. Truthfully I don't want to. He's repulsive in many levels, but I saw you ragging about a friend of his that blacklisted you. So, you too react.
And I don't talk crap about other members. My posts are accurate if perhaps offensive because they tell the truth. I don't mind a fair amount of critique even when it comes from a bitchy source. But I don't see the upside in remaining quiet. To do that I have to post.
You don't exactly stay quiet. I saw your post "She's back as ANGEL1227. Be on the lookout." Bitchy, bitchy, baby.

--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

Hey, look at it this way. At least you've got some action in this moribund thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,20 20:35 other posts 
Things often will run there course and see a decline and I'm okay with that. So why not take your unique spin, your over the top comments and help a struggling thread to become interesting?
By #610414 08,Feb,20 20:51
If you mean your thread I've contributed many times and it's funny how no one answer back most of the time. Even when I'm in the middle of the thread giving a minor opinion. I know. You'll just say it's my paranoia. Well, now I react instead of act. I've said it before, in spite of your acidic nature towards me, your thread was a great place to read interesting points of view. Many of the old members (JustWill, Blue, Jamie and others) don't contribute anymore. If you look at your thread in the last 6 weeks most of the posts run to 3 or 4 answers. A few are a little longer. Yet, when I became part of the thread it went for over a page. There was interaction between several members. Good or bad, at least there was life. And it carried to a few of my old threads (not mine anymore). I contribute to your Word of the Day...In a Song. It's a fun thread, but even there, on a normal week there's what? the same 3 or 4 contributors? And yet, while other members make mistakes, you only berate me when I make one.
So what are you saying? Chasing me out of your threads?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,20 22:17 other posts 
I've said this before and I will reiterate, you have the NEED TO BE SEEN. Many times YOUR posts are combative, harsh and vulgar. YOU BELIEVE that you are the life blood to this thread, oh heck, to any thread you post in. As for you providing "action in this moribund thread", why don't you help out Aussieman187 and his attempt to offer members a space to post random thoughts?
By #610414 08,Feb,20 22:24
Hey, I'm an incurable show off. What you see is what you get. And yeah, I do see myself as a spark were I'm at. As I've often said, "So what?" Aussie is yummy and I'd jump his bones in a heart beat. He knows that as I tell him all the time but his thread is not my cup of tea.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,20 20:42 other posts 
And by the way, about your above comment; "I saw you ragging about a friend of his that blacklisted you. So, you too react." Yeah, you saw that but YOU READ IT ON HIS WALL, not me bellyaching in the Forum about it. Just an f.y.i., it is immediately below your post on his wall, the one where you wrote; "Hey, you fucking moron, you come near my page again and I'll go to Admin."

I rest my case.
By #610414 08,Feb,20 20:56
Yes, it was on his wall and you being below me, you were there first. You call it bellyaching. I call it STUFF, JUST STUFF. And don't come now and tell me you don't "bellyache" in the forums. I still got copy/pastes of your comments in different threads. Who cares????
Tomorrow is Sunday. Monday we go back to work. In real life, does this really matter much? If this is your main part of your life, I'm sorry for you.
By #607191 08,Feb,20 22:40
" If this is your main part of your life...."

It seems to be yours, though. All your posts here show an unhealthy obsession with this site.
Copying and saving comments, keeping a history of who said what, boring admin with your frustrations, voting for people that thoroughly seem to dislike you and notifying them of it. Deleting your profile and coming back in endless succesion Etc, etc.
I think you're better than that but your "personality" on this site states the opposite.
Relax and feel much better. Save your energy for the things that really matter because things that matter, you won't find here. Why not stick to the core business of the site and show your cunt and leave the personal things out.
Namaste, Sven
Relax
By #610414 09,Feb,20 08:44
sven57a, please forgive me but I feel I have to rebut your post. The sorry part is that I'm going to use copy/paste. you said,

"All your posts here show an unhealthy obsession with this site.Copying and saving comments, keeping a history of who said what, boring admin with your frustrations, voting for people that thoroughly seem to dislike you and notifying them of it. Deleting your profile and coming back in endless succesion Etc, etc"

There are two things I've never shared B4. I hate to type if I can help it and I'm a huge fan of the app 'INKPAD".
When i'm doing copy/paste I first paste on a new note on INKPAD. Some posts are long and I like to reference back to them. When I'm done They stay in GOOGLE DRIVE for ever under the INKPAD app. Ten yrs from now, if I so choose, I can go back. Normally I don't ever have to go back, but, with someone like BELLA, who remembers every post verbatim, it helps going back to check. My answers are recorded there too.

You also said, "boring admin with your frustration"

I have never asked Admin for any help in any real or imagined frustrations. The main ones I remember were 1) I asked him to shorten the wait time between votes in KING OF THE MOUNTAIN from 5 sec to 3 seconds. He changed it. 2)The other was asking to eliminate the 'NEGATINE' vote from pics. He also agreed. 3) one member made a physical threat and I reported him and Admin deleted his account. That's it except for some info on site usage (like why only yr old members are the only ones allowed to see the list of members marked for deletion)
Now, If that bores Admin, I hate to see how he feels about constant bitching about members by bitchy members.

You said, "voting for people that thoroughly seem to dislike you and notifying them of it".

I vote for interesting, good, attractive members's pics because that's what you should do. When I was a paying member I would reach the daily point max of 400. Now it's 250. Every day I end up with very few points from voting 'HOT' on the scores of private pics my friends send me. I also vote for any one I run across. Two examples are Mrs CC54 and Bella. Both of these members and I have a lve/hate or maybe a hate/hate relationship. Still Mrs CC54 is a gorgeous woman. Why shouldn't I vote for her pics? And no reciprocation is expected (not that they ever did).
Same goes for Bella. The one pic of her tits (Sorry, Bella, her breasts) is a beauty. Same with her. Are you, sven57a, so petty that personal feelings would keep you from voting the truth? My friends tell me all the time "I voted for you on such and such". Must I get mad at them for such crass action?

You said, "Deleting your profile and coming back in endless succesion Etc, etc."

That is true. Some were the result of getting pissed off at the bitches (male and female) on site, other times I get bored with the way my account is going. Not to beat my own drum, but, weather you or anyone else likes it, I'm very popular with guys that like my pics and my sex chats. There comes a time that I get bored telling Johnny that his cock is the most divine and that I want to spend eternity in a deserted beach making love to him. That's when i quit the site for a while. The sad fact though is that, as a mindless entertainment, the site lets me cool off after long hours at work, so, I rejoin. The site is great for everything. Even to engage in mind games with petty people that think I'm here to scratch their wounds.

You said, "I think you're better than that but your "personality" on this site states the opposite."

sven57a, what the hell do you know of my 'personality'? You've never visited me and carried a one on one chat. The only times you've engaged me has been in this thread to put me down and the last time I blocked Bella you blocked me without any interaction between us. Not that it mattered. You were a non-starter in my book, anyway. BTW, that was a put down. A mild one but I figure you had your say and I'm entitled to mine.

You said,"Why not stick to the core business of the site and show your cunt and leave the personal things out

You haven't checked my page, have you? I re-joined 7 days go and already I have 33 "FRIENDS". In all my other accounts I have had tons on friends here. Many of my friends go back to when I first joined 4 or 5 yrs ago. That's not bragging. It's only to show you that as far as I'm concerned I do stick to the core business of the site. I.E. I SHOW MY CUNT as much as possible. My profile says it all
I'm an incurable exhibitionist. I get off knowing men from all over the world want to wank to my pics. I like sex. I like men, I like women. I like dirty talk. Sex to me is as it CUMS.

So, baby, as I said before, "Sorry for the copy/paste. You are entitled to your views about me. It won't change anything unless this post makes you block me. And that would not be a bad thing, really.

--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

BTW
Feb 8, 22:42 sven57a: sven57a has sent you the gift
Really? Thanks but NO THANKS.
By #610414 10,Feb,20 09:03
BTW, sven57, now that I know that I'm not supposed to vote for people that hate me, I no longer vote for Mrs CC54. Now I vote for CherryDiamond something or other even if Mrs CC54 is a better pic. It won't make much of a difference. I vote 3, maybe 4 times a day on the Top Member game. That's only 15 or 20 points. And on the POTM it's only 1 point. I'm glad you pointed this breach of site etiquette. I now realize how wrong this was.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,20 09:53 other posts 
Why don't you all just kiss and make up and quit this bullshit argueing? It is childish and ridiculas.
By #610414 10,Feb,20 11:31
Phart, my friend (can I call you that?), there used to be a catch phrase when I was growing up, before the internet. It was about newspaper stories. It went like this, "It sells copy."
Childish, ridiculous, bullshit (did you get a pass from Bella to use that word?)......at least it's exciting. It got the thread moving and the toilet flushing. HAHAHA. Almost 2 pages of comments, all the regulars commenting, why, it sure beats high tides on the Great Lakes.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,20 12:21 other posts 
You really are effing nuts! To boast that your dumbass posts will generate "Almost 2 pages of comments, all the regulars commenting....". Who gives a flying fladoodle what goes on in this thread? ONLY YOU! Please, move along, help someone else to receive "higher ratings".
By #610414 10,Feb,20 12:25
That's my point, Madam. And if I'm nuts, at least I'm not bitter or constipated. Vulgar? Yes, I am that. I don't move along. I just have a bowel movement reading your comments. You are funny and exasperating at the same time.
By #610414 14,Feb,20 12:38
Sven57, now that I know that I'm not supposed to vote for people that hate me, I no longer vote for Mrs CC54, but, she does have some very lovely pics from several years ago. It's such a shame.
By #607191 14,Feb,20 12:44
CountryCouple suffers badly from overexposure. Collect your points from someone just as deserving further down the list. Very rewarding
By #610414 14,Feb,20 12:47
The truth is twofold. If I'm competing (like now) I vote for me. If I'm not, I vote for the #2 spot. Everyone deserves a chance.
By #610414 17,Feb,20 09:59
I came back to this, Sven, as an aside to CC54. Since we don't really know whom is the driving force behind the account, I just wonder why is the account so competitive. This account enters every contest or game it can as long as exposure pics are involved, and so, it intrigues me.
Is the Mrs CC54 behind the competitive nature? Is she the one that keeps an eye on the games so she can vote herself to the top? Keep herself exposed to the site and the public? Or is it Mr CC54 bragging about his wife? Wanting to show us the candy he has at home?
I guess we'll never know.
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

CC54 upped their game.

/kmzsmvrvurh9pic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 15:30 other posts 
You make me giggle! You admittedly are intrigued by another member while I will admit, that your return as ANGEL122 has me intrigued, aka curious, about you. Although you are almost 20 years older than the 49 years of age that you post on your profile, you still want to project that you are someone "more youthful". Also, with your new profile, you seem to have stepped it up by using new words. Now I'm wondering whether the profile was established by Candy or Charlie.

I guess we will never know!
By #610414 17,Feb,20 16:16
I guess you won't ever know, but if it made you giggle then it wasn't in vein. I'm flattered you've shown so much curiosity on my modest profile. You know how foolish some women are about their age. In my defense, I believe I'm only as old as I feel and I think I look just as well as that. One thing about me, I don't hide behind an eye and a kitty cat. Anyone can look and make up their own minds and like or dislike what they see. My new vocabulary words are thanks to "Mrs McCreaddy's School For Wayward Girls". I can assure you the profile is all mine. Funny enough, I was going for Twowarmtts3, when I read your post. You know how I hate it when you are right. Well, that was a lot of "palavering" in a written format. Let's get to the subject.
Is Mrs CC54 the drive behind their account or is it Mr CC54? Is he pulling a "Charlie" as you put it? Or is she the one that likes to show her ASSets? I guess we'll never know.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   #584   #585   ...#768

Show your Genitals