pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #578

Pages:  #1... #573   #574   #575   #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 11:36 other posts 
A blog title caught my attention, it was about swimming. The gist of the blog, this is a sex site after all, was not as surprising to me as was the fact that the author spoke about there being a unisex communal showers/locker room. Really? I was not aware that there was anything like this.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 11:57 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Here you go Bella.
By #574505 11,Mar,20 12:00
Skittles I saw your ass there..
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 12:57 other posts 
No you are confused again.. I keep having to remind you that is your screen saver on your phone
By #574505 11,Mar,20 13:19
Lol.i see you holding hands with bjuk..
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 14:02 other posts 
Well, thanks! His unisex locker room and showers are in the UK and the facilities that you are familiar with are in New York and seem to be only 1.5 miles away from you!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 14:03 other posts 
Truth be told, has *Jamie really seen YOUR ass?
By #574505 11,Mar,20 14:58
Lol. Skittles aka bjuk..
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 15:45 other posts 
[deleted image]

Jamie, almost 4PM... Bjuka will pop out of your clock soon!!

By #574505 11,Mar,20 17:45
Skittles I see you have your bjuk hanging
your in
walk going cuckoo where my Skittles

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 11:10 other posts 
Logged in today and no negative comments, shitty PM's etc..

Looks like those two rats that were drowned yesterday helped sort this out.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 11:21 other posts 
Glad to hear that your day started out in a positive way.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 20:34 other posts 
I find it odd that a member by the name of menno is being referred to the Evaluation Panel for deletion, AGAIN, this time for "heavy mutilation". There is a category for "tortured dicks" so.......
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 20:55 other posts 
Yeah I agree hell I’ve had more bleeding getting caught in my zipper
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 23:11 other posts 
Do you or does anyone know how to "determine" whether a photo has been uploaded under the wrong category?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 04:43 other posts 
Absolutely I do it every time a young internet picture ends up on the front page just click the evaluation button
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 08:19 other posts 
Maybe I phrased my question wrong, admin gives us approximately 6 or 7 categories to upload pictures to our page and I'm wondering if there is a way to check what category the picture(s) were uploaded in. Example, if you uploaded a picture under "normal dick" and it is what someone else might think should have been uploaded under "butt", is there anyway that I can see and verify you made a mistake in the category you uploaded in. Does my example make sense?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 09:35 other posts 
Yeah I’m not sure if we can see how they categorize there pictures

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,20 00:12 other posts 
This matter is 5 years old and I was totally unaware of it.

Lumber Liquidator$ sold laminate flooring which failed to meet health and safety standards because it contained high levels of formaldehyde. The flooring was made in China....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Mar,20 10:36 other posts 
yup... more poison from China...
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,20 11:33 other posts 
This is HUGE and I'm dumbfounded how I was not aware of this! I will not knowingly buy products from China and that's a big reason that I do make purchases from Amazon versus QVC. Amazon discloses the country of origin in the description of their product however at QVC, when you ask, their response is that they do not know.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Mar,20 11:54 other posts 
It is more complicated than you think....

Even if it does NOT say made in China... chances are components, or raw materials are from China....
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 09,Mar,20 12:40 other posts 
Do you take any prescribed medications? if so ,from what they said last week about the corona issue, 95% percent of ALL medicines have ties to china in one way or another , There is not much that you purchase here in the USA that is not! Even if it states that is made in the USA some small part of it has been imported from there.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,20 14:56 other posts 
Go to Lowes and buy 1 of those new shiney John Deere lawn tractors. Assembled here in the good Ol US of A.
Most parts made in ,yep,CHINA! Pix, is a Indian company that makes the belts for them.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 01:54 other posts 
Watch for terms "assembled in..." and "packaged in...", they're purposely deceiving.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 06:28 other posts 
We haven’t made shit here in the USA sense 1973 this by the way was the very first earth day and the birth of 2 organizations called the DEP department of environmental protection and the DER department of environmental resources they decided it was dangerous to mine iron ore causing a ripple effect on our steel foundries and forcing them to close down I’m sure MR carnage our father of American steel is rolling over in his grave
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

These are not something I looked up on the internet they are real facts I remember in this steel trap I call my mind
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 09:07 other posts 
When you really think about it, it's really all about capitalism and the American businesses that are jeopardizing the health and wellbeing of the American people. Americans killing Americans for the almighty dollar.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 06:42 other posts 
It probably is more complicated than I think and would most likely be mind crippling if I/we even had the slightest idea.
Ever heard of Chinese Drywall
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 21:10 other posts 
No, have you?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 21:17 other posts 
Yea that was another shit storm a few years ago.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 05:08 other posts 
Read this about formaldehyde. There's a lot of it in our homes.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 06:52 other posts 
Formaldehyde in our air, homes, food, makeup and nail polishes? I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die......
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 07:01 other posts 
This is the YouTube clip that I saw that prompted my post.

By #551147 10,Mar,20 08:49
They been fucking us over for years. I became aware of their shenanigans when it was discovered that they were putting lead into children's toys. In many ways they have the upper hand on us and we allowed it to happen driven by GREED. 20 million, 1 billion, in profits is NOT enough when you can double those margins by utilizing people who work for a fraction of what American workers get paid. How do you compete when the deck is stacked against you. NOW it comes out that they have a hand in on 95% of prescription drugs. Cute! Will this moment wake anyone up to how dependent upon a Communist regime we actually are and the potential hazards of such a thing?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 14:23 other posts 
If you remember a bunch of hurrican victums were put into new camper trailers ,I think Katrina but not sure,anyhow,formaldehyde was in them and people sued the government over it.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 11:20 other posts 
Has anyone seen Kristin??

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 12:00 other posts 
Was she deleted because of the "Wie Geil Fettes Stück" comment?
By #574505 10,Mar,20 15:38
Her pm gone from my messages
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 14:43 other posts 
It's amazing how member #552365, a member for probably 2 years or more, just mysteriously surfaced and seemed to unravel in a short amount of time.....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 14:54 other posts 
Sleeper Cell?
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 17:30 other posts 
It is never okay to wrongfully accuse someone of being a "child rapist"...
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 17:33 other posts 
No, and wasn't that something that you went through some months back, with a member who had multiple accounts, going by the name of Barbara?
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 19:10 other posts 
Yes. The "member" made the accusation against my partner (who has never posted here). Admin gave the "member" the boot. The "member" came back a week or so later--using a different name--and said that the offending "member" was one of thirty or so different people who lived at the "member's" house.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 04:49 other posts 
Yep I remember Mandy 658 she was suppose to be living in an apartment above the garage
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 08:10 other posts 
I think you are correct on the screen name dgraff. There were a number of different names, I lost track.

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 18:28 other posts 
Anyone know of Mindy66 yet another one black listed me out of the blue
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 20:42 other posts 
That's really odd, dgraff, you have never interacted with mindy66 or visited her page?

Just my opinion, she made a mistake, you are one of the good guys!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 20:53 other posts 
Hahaha I’m one of the good guys to 99.9 percent of the members

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 10:47 other posts 
Indian logic... it is endlessly amazing...

#4thWorld
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 12:37 other posts 
That is messed up!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 12:47 other posts 
that is beyond messed up...
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 14:24 other posts 
This virus thing has created a shitty situation for sure.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #573   #574   #575   #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   ...#768

Show your Genitals