Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #579

Pages:  #1... #574   #575   #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 07:15 other posts 
The Play Ball! "game" is heating up! This is the message that accompanied the (spoiled) pass from KRISTIN to licksipsuckit ; "Wie Geil Fettes Stück"
By #551147 10,Mar,20 08:35
I don't know what that means, but you certainly can't criticize the Queen of the site. It's NOT allowed!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 08:52 other posts 
I have absolutely no clue who KRISTIN is and a bit of "background", and for what it is worth. I happened to visit chat one day and a member told me who they believed KRISTIN is/was. Whatever. Within 30 minutes of me arriving in chat, I was blacklisted by KRISTIN for the following reason, "The whore of two racist assholes". The peculiar thing is I do not believe that she blacklisted the "two racist assholes" that I am the whore of.
By #551147 10,Mar,20 08:53
DOH!
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Funny, I wasn't even aware of your associations with ANY "racist assholes".

Perhaps I just haven't been around long enough.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 11:12 other posts 
Kristin is about to be disappeared... POOF!!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 16:41 other posts 
Do you believe that there are health risks associated with 5G technology?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 19:03 other posts 
Yes,we are not being told the truth.
If you want to understand more about it all, the old bag cell phones,were capable of 3 watts of transmiting power.
The large grey handheld motorola phones were .6 watt.Yea, 6/10's of a watt. The phones we use now are .3 watt output.
Reason, the radio frequancys used by cell phones are near the same as the 1's your microwave oven uses to heat your tv dinner. Any more than .6 or so watts to the head would start to slow cook your brain over time.
The new 5 g transmitting frequancys are even higher,and the antennas and repeaters and such are smaller and can be mounted near bussiness's and such. The emf is dangeroous. BUT they have tested it and claim in the dose you are getting is "safe".
It is difficult to explain all this without getting high tech.But google "frequancy" to understand what wave troughs are and so forth.

This shit is more dangerous than they tell us. Smart phones are causing physical harm now. It is called Text Neck.

Remember years ago the hwy patrolman that got testicular cancer. He sued the state when they realized the radar gun he used to catch speeders,while crammed between his legs,turned on, was cooking his balls.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 16:38 other posts 
'Text neck' is brought about by the stupidity of people. The phone is as innocent of this as the gun is of a spree killing. It is the user that is the culprit.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 19:01 other posts 
Yep,stupid people.But they would rather blame it on the phone instead of admiting,they are the 1's looking down at it for hours.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 22:20 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 16:36 other posts 
If what this guy in this video says is true - and I don't know if it is or not - why on earth is he continuing to do that work and not 'running for the hills'.

All the science stuff will mean nothing to most people but sound authentic. This has the ring of the sort of sensational article that some media print or broadcast but which turn out not to be true.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 16:43 other posts 
It would be difficult to verify all of it.But the simple fact is there is evidence of danger of emf and microwaves harming us.
Why do you think the microwave oven door is fixed so it has to be shut all the way to work? And there is a metal screen in front of the glass? The radio waves would cook YOU if you got to them.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Mar,20 04:32 other posts 
I read an article in Scientific American after looking at your link. It seems that there needs to be serious research into this so that we know the truth one way or the other, as at present there has been none.
You would think research would have been carried out before approving 5G networks.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,20 20:46 other posts 
I have background in electronics but I am 25-30 years out of date. But I understand the basics of what is going on today enough to say there is reason to be concerned.
I would have to dig for a while for a link to verify what I am saying but there was alot of research done a few years ago to prove that honey bees were being lead off course to their hives by radio waves.A cellphone is a type of radio and they were the primary culprit.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Mar,20 09:47 other posts 
Not sure, but saw some mongoloid whining that 5G weaponized the Coronavirus ...

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 15:02 other posts 
Is it just me or does anyone else find it comical when members act like "you" possess some superhero power when you acknowledge their site anniversary?

Or the members that pretend not to know what happened to their gifts? I'm talking about the members that quickly convert the "good" gifts you gift them quickly into points and act like they did know it was going to happen.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Mar,20 09:46 other posts 
Bjuka is VERY guilty of cashing in nice gifts. He cashed in all of mine. A cheap cunt!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 15:13 other posts 
It's that time of year! Yep, the shelves are cleared of Valentine's Day candy and replaced with Easter candy and I can finally buy a bag of black jellybeans!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 19:44 other posts 
black jelly Beans are available all year on amazon if you didn't know.my sister gets them all the time
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 21:13 other posts 
I LOVE AMAZON and I know that you can buy EVERYTHING through them. The only issue that I have, that type of item is normally in a bundle of 6 or more. Example: I like the Belvita breakfast biscuit in the cranberry orange flavor. Either it's a tough flavor to get OR my local grocers choose not to carry because it doesn't warrant shelf space. Amazon has it available however I would have to order a case of 6. I don't want 6 units, I only want 1. I don't often want candy but for whatever reason, I was craving a Zagnut candy bar. Yep, I bought a box of 24 that cost me approximately $25.00. I immediately ate one when they were delivered, gave 12 to my sister (because I didn't want 24 candy bars in my house), kept two or three more for myself THEN took the balance to work. Ray, in my book, that turned out to be an expensive craving.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 21:23 other posts 
It soon will be Girl Scout cookie time
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 23:36 other posts 
I have been trying to avoid eye contact with the girls for several weeks, dgraff. The cookies are available and being sold in Michigan.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 05:19 other posts 
Hahaha yeah I know mine should be coming any day now

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 21:24 other posts 
It is amazing that people on the subway here in Manhattan keep using their phone,s drink their coffee, and eat food...

What the actual fuck?

Beyond gross in general, but nowadays...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 00:41 other posts 
crazy world,who have thought they made skittles with no colour,but it happens

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 23:38 other posts 
What do you think was going on in LA that would cause the guy in the Beemer to lose it? You gotta see this if you didn't already see it on the news.

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Another view

By #608173 01,Mar,20 05:51
March the first today . White rabbits to all you good members . So what do we have today . Ah yes . 13000 asylum seekers coming out of Syria . Heading for the EU . Sopping up as much COVID-19 as they can .. to dump in Europe . Here in the UK .
Retired doctors and nurses to join 'Dad’s Army'-style team of health workers if coronavirus pandemic declared . Ho Lordy be . Oh and yes . Boris Badenough Is to become a daddy . How many is that now ??? . . What a wondefull world .
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,20 07:58 other posts 
Yep,once you let 1 in, many will come.Europe does not need that burden.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,20 20:01 other posts 
Interesting, I'm concerned about the Coronavirus, too, but I was more perplexed but interested in your use of the term "white rabbits". I had to Google "white rabbits" to see that the term if said before midday on the first of the month, should ensure good/better days ahead. White rabbits to everyone, everywhere. This virus is not to be ignored.
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Mar,20 02:26 other posts 
Wash your hands... with soap! Running them under water is NOT washing them. Every time I get home I wash my hands with soap.
You can not wash your hands too often.

Before you start dinner fill your sink with hot soapy water so you can wash your hands and counters as you cook and prevent cross contamination from raw meat to other foods, counters and dishes.

Don't rub your eyes with your fingertips! Your fingertips are EXTREMELY unsanitary. Whatever you have touched is going right into your body if you do that. Use a tissue.

Your cell phone is also extremely unsanitary. Using it in the bathroom is a filthy habit.

Wash your hands with soap often and don't rub your eyes with your fingertips will prevent a lot of contagious health issues.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,20 07:58 other posts 
Yesterday I was at a chain restaurant, shortly after 1pm, for lunch. I used the washroom because I did need to "tinkle". While I was in my stall, I heard someone else come in (not a big thing) and upon finishing, I was at the sink washing my hands (big whoop, nothing unusual, eh?). So the other female finishes, comes out of her stall and walks right past me and out the door. Yuck! But what was more disgusting and disturbing was this was one of the restaurant's employees, BIG YUCK!

So I don't know why I didn't say; "I'm outta here" and leave, but I tell my lunch pals what went down and with that, we knowingly have lunch. This is a chain restaurant where the manager circulates through the dining room saying "hello" and making sure that every expectation is being met. When she gets to our table, I tell her what I witnessed and described the worker to her. The answer I received was what I felt was odd. Because there are no hand towels in the washroom, only blow dryers, the worker washes her hands in the back. Really? All the time? So my response to her was, "okay, what about me? Now I have to use the contaminated handle that she just touched to leave." Yep, their washroom is set up to where you push on the door to get in and you have to pull on the handle in order to leave.
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Mar,20 13:56 other posts 
Disgusting.
I was in a food court washroom once and the MANAGER of the Arby's walked out of the stall and out the door. No door handles or excuses. I never ate there again.
I worked at a restaurant once where we had to use the customer washroom then use the washroom door and the kitchen door to get back to work so we washed our hands twice. Once for show and once after touching the doors.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,20 19:19 other posts 
And "once for show" would have been acceptable, in my opinion. As a customer, how can I be assured that she really washes her hands back in the kitchen.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 01:42 other posts 
How could you be sure that the manager wasn't just bull shitting you? You can't. She didn't wash her hands and you saw it. You are right to be disgusted. If I saw that I might call the (male) server out in the dining room!
By #608173 04,Mar,20 03:09
People who work in hospitality and catering have a duty of care for there patrons and customers . After all its the customer that pays there wages in the end . To many times we hear of things going tragically wrong with customers suffering from food allergies reacting to the ingredients of a meal . Or ending up with food poisoning from the lack of staff and premises hygiene . Just a little care, consideration and afterthought can go a long way .
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 03:42 other posts 
Ted, ditto for your home. You have a responsibility if you cook for the people who live there and your guests. Basic food handling knowledge is something that everyone should know and teach their children and that starts with CLEAN HANDS!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 16:10 other posts 
Do you think that the members that jizz upon the food or in the drink of their unsuspecting "flavor of the week" give a rat's ass about washing their hands?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 19:28 other posts 
You know I think your right I don’t think Leo ever washes his hands
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 02:07 other posts 
Are you saying that guys jerk off on their food and in drinks then serve it to their guests? That's a special kind of gross. It wouldn't really matter whether the hands were clean or not.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Mar,20 05:47 other posts 
Well, yes, I'm repeating what at least two members have boasted about doing.

By Bottimmy [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 15:59 other posts 
I just want to say if you are going to share a photo and your bedroom, bathroom etc. is showing in the photo, please make sure your house is clean.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 16:15 other posts 
I agree! Also, if your hands are prominently displayed in your picture, have clean hands and one step further for the women, clean nails.

I'm not sure about you however I've seen some SYC members who upload pics of themselves pulling their "lips" apart with dirty, nasty nails! YUCK!

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,20 06:00 other posts 
If you have not yet noticed, JustWill has returned after a 7 month hiatus. It would be sad if members failed to let him know just how much he was missed.

By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Feb,20 22:26 other posts 
So tonight I watched a movie called norbit laugh my ass off it’s funny as hell im so easily amused when I’m doing shots of Yukon
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Mar,20 02:32 other posts 
Two of your favourite past times. Yukon & Jack!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,20 05:49 other posts 
Hahaha yes two of Canada's finest

By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,20 09:33 other posts 

After the reaction to its post, the Merrill Police Department said in an update on Thursday that it realized their coronavirus-related hoax had sparked “a lot of opinions, emotions, and touched some tender spots.” The department said that, if someone were to turn themselves in due to its post, the police would view it as a positive step forward for that person.

“We will take those easy grabs at removing poison from our community whenever we can,” the post said. “That is our role which we un-apologetically must fulfill. It is our hope that an arrest would be the positive catalyst someone may need to start recovery

You know,I think this really is a "good" joke.If a person is dumb enough to use drugs, then perhaps this type warning would wake them up to the stupidity they are partaking in.
I mean all jokes aside,you take money,from where ever you got it and you pay it to a criminal to get what you HOPE and are lead to believe is a drug that will make you high or see stars or whatever that shit does.There really is no way to make sure you are NOT getting a virus,or a bunch of dry wall dust or some battery acid mixed with chocolate syrup.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,20 11:35 other posts 
Is anyone able to explain the "common law" marriage aspect as it relates to Canada? Google states common law marriages are not legal yet they are recognized IF you live together for 12 continuous months OR if you have a child/children together and there was a third OR. I guess what I am hoping to understand is; 1) can you claim your "spouse" on your income tax and 2) should the union dissolve, is there a possibility that alimony would be paid?

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,20 12:13 other posts 
Unbelievable! Down Jones is down 900 points, stocks took a plunge and all attributed to the Coronavirus!
By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,20 21:12 other posts 
Like I said on the other thread, this thing is just getting started.Walmart and retailers will have to refrain from having reduced price sales and such to maintain inventory.You may have to copy and paste this link into a search engine but this gives a country by country case count and death count

--------------------------------------- added after 111 minutes

Miami man flew to china,came home and was concerned he may have the virus.
Now he owes thousands of dollars just for a blood test and such.

By #610414 21,Feb,20 09:25
BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP

(it's not a contest. it's who has
the most points to spend)

verosally1
Rating: 100%

bisarah
Rating: 92%

CountryCouple54
Rating: 79%
By #460385 21,Feb,20 10:04
Ummm, we haven't spent points on that in over 2 months. Bisarah is not spending points either. Look at her points, they never go down. So it looks like the members are voting. Now verosally came out of nowhere, so I can't comment on her.
By #610414 21,Feb,20 11:27
I'm sponsoring Bisarah when I can. I don't know if it helps her but I try to keep her on top. I used to do it for you but I was told not to do it. I did notice, though, that as soon as you drop, within minutes you are on top again. I guess you have a huge following that h@tes to see you second best. Or there's a private point exchange. Favor for favor.
By #460385 23,Feb,20 20:01
Well your friend *lix* is in the #1 spot. Do you suppose she has pissed through her points to get there?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 21:56 other posts 
What? You aren't able to verify that yourself?
By #460385 23,Feb,20 22:12
Nope, can't see her page or her points. But I'm assuming most will say she is the Queen of the site and members love her. Buthe rest of us are pissing through hundreds of points daily to beat her.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 23:57 other posts 
My guess is that there are 4 people who believe that she is the Queen of the site.....she does, the boyfriend, you-know-who and the person that has elevated her to being "large and in charge".
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,20 05:29 other posts 
I will guarantee Lix and Aussie man are pissing away points just to stay in the top 5 I've been watching it for months now Lix is like a yoyo she drops down half way then back up this happens every single day and I don't see near as many kisses plastered all over the place
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Feb,20 16:19 other posts 
That feature isn't on my profile page any more. I did go to the "Games" tab and couldn't get it back.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #574   #575   #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   ...#768

Show your Genitals