on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #580

Pages:  #1... #575   #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   #584   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 10:34 other posts 
Gotta get them nugs...... Only at McDonald's! HotFuckerBoy , can you identify either of these knuckleheads?

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 19:49 other posts 
Hahaha he only blew a 1.3 hell I was at least a 2.3 last night
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 22:04 other posts 
Uh, too drunk to drive, is it possible that you left your car at home and went by buggy to your local McDonald's?

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,20 05:20 other posts 
No my local McDonald's is over 15 miles away I make my own nuggets at home I'm a responsible drunk

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 14:17 other posts 
The site rumor monger(s) apparently have been talking and have told other members that I am Skittles, that we are one and the same. From the "for what it's worth" department, NOT TRUE, just another lie.
By #551147 20,Feb,20 14:43
Oh my! Have you tasted the rainbow?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 15:03 other posts 
Heck NO!

Like I said, for what it is worth, no, we are not one and the same. Different people, different sexes, living in different parts of the United States, different IP's.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 10:48 other posts 
Taste MY rainbow Bella

And I love site paranoia.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 11:23 other posts 
Who said that?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 15:21 other posts 
Thanks for the gift. When she gets around to spying on my page, AGAIN, it's only going to confuse the ol' girl how that could even happen. You know, it's impossible to send "yourself" gifts.
By #610414 22,Feb,20 12:45
It took 2 days for "Skittles" to answer you, and you were absent 2 days. Coincidence? I think not.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 15:16 other posts 
Hey, you haven't been lurking around my page since the 18th yet on the 20th, you copied and pasted some of 42 reasons for (WHY?) I've been blacklisted. So I'm curious, how many profiles do you have this go round?
By #610414 22,Feb,20 15:41
My fake profiles are BonBon2, Bar-Bra, Hot-Tatas, Steamed-Pussy, and One-EyedCunt. I think you've got me confused with someone else. I listed 42 reasons why you were blacklisted? Please send link. You know what they say, "The mind is the second thing to go and my tits went already." Fortytwo (42)? Sounds like a Freddy nightmare.
--------------------------------------- added after 47 minutes

BTW. I just noticed. You have an eye for an avatar and Freddy has two. What gives? Is he one of your fake accounts?
By #610414 20,Feb,20 22:24
It sounds plausible
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And different IP's.
By #574505 22,Feb,20 18:46
She's a mad woman..Lol
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 07:29 other posts 
WOW what a mind bender just how do we know that I’m not skittles and that scorps is secretly Dgraff in disguise and maybe just maybe I live in an apartment above Bella and I call myself Mandy but it’s ok we share the same internet router
By #574505 23,Feb,20 07:41
Now I'm all confused..
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 07:50 other posts 
Hahaha who would you like to be today Jamie
By #574505 23,Feb,20 18:55
No thanks I stay who I am I get in trouble on my own don't need any help

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 18:51 other posts 
The IRS is suing Facebook in excess of 9 billion dollars in unpaid back taxes! Oi! And I thought that I had IRS issues!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 19:22 other posts 
You think they need to call that hotline they advertise on tv about reducing your tax debt? Wow, That is not to bad though,considering the EXroyal couple supposedly owes 1 TRILLION in back taxes!

By #574505 20,Feb,20 12:58
Who was mandy658..?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 14:08 other posts 
TWOWARMTTS, TWOWARMTTS2, Bonbon, ANGEL1227.....

But if you ask her, she will tell you it was Barbara, her "boarder"
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 10:47 other posts 
Boarder ... fuck off hahahaha.. How many people living in that trailer?
By #551147 20,Feb,20 14:10
A Troll account of a Troll supposedly named "Barbara"
Ironically "Barbara" wrote JUST like Candy or Charlie or whoeverthefuckitreallyis.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 15:17 other posts 
Yeah, the "stories" were quite complex.... Barbara was referred to as a sister-in-law, a room renter and probably had other identities as well. It was a full house; Candy, Charlie, Gerome, Mike and "Barbara".
By #610414 20,Feb,20 22:27
Similar to you and your other account.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 22:52 other posts 
Fabricate whatever you like, maybe the ninnyhammers will believe you.
By #610414 20,Feb,20 23:44
It doesn't matter if they do or do not. Old news. Besides, the truth does not change. What people believe is immaterial.
By #610414 20,Feb,20 22:23
Scorps, you do a fair amount of trolling too. I've seen you troll for dicks to suck in the chat rooms. You share with your wife? Or, perhaps, she no longer shares pussy with you.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 seconds

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 15:04 other posts 
I'm just surprised that you forgot.
By #574505 21,Feb,20 00:31
Lol did for got
By #610414 20,Feb,20 22:18
Jamie, I hear Tide detergent really works
By #574505 21,Feb,20 00:33
so you use in your..__Y
By #610414 21,Feb,20 06:56
No, but it's great for removing that brown ring around the collar.
By #574505 21,Feb,20 06:59
Lol
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,20 07:03 other posts 
Forget about all that macho shit and learn how to play guitar play guitar ba ba play guitar 🎸
By #610414 21,Feb,20 07:22

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 07:18 other posts 
Different say, same stuff.....

By #610414 21,Feb,20 22:08
Like the aroma of COD as she walks by.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,20 15:10 other posts 
Like a turd that just won't flush......
By #608173 21,Feb,20 16:12
Ha .Reminds me of the Woman with the wayward turd .

This woman was forced to hide a poo in her HANDBAG after her date’s toilet wouldn’t flush… and it got worse from there

A WOMAN has gone viral after sharing a cautionary tale when it comes to taking
a POO at a romantic partner’s house.

Makela, from Toronto, live tweeted the gripping story to her Twitter account,
causing hordes of social media users to tune and hear what happened next.

The ‘pooping’ incident happened on Monday night after Makela had agreed to go
on a date with a guy she’d met in a grocery store just few days before.

Makela’s 18 tweets about her regretful endeavour to take a number two have now
been shared thousands of times.

She started her nerve-shredding tale with the line: “I have a story to tell.
It is about my poop”, which instantly hooked many into hearing more.

Makela went on to tweet: “So, yesterday I went on a date with a man who asked
me out in the grocery store the other day. All was going well. I went back
to his place.”

She continued: “I am a confident, calm and self-assured woman…so I felt
comfortable popping in his bathroom. This was a mistake. His toilet did not
flush.”
At this point, things started to take a turn for the worse.

Makela added: “Properly. So, of course, like any calm, confident, self-assured
woman. I panicked. And flushed it a million times, making everything worse.”

“By this point, I was really frantic because I had been in there for too long.
There was only one single piece of poop. So in that moment.”

‘What did she do?’ we hear you cry.

She continued: “Something came over me. And I knew exactly what I had to do. I
got toilet paper and removed the one poop from the toilet. Once that was
done
“I realised I didn’t have a plan. What do I do with it now? I can’t fucking
leave it there. By this point I was REALLY freaking out because

“I’d DEFINITELY been in there too long. So, again, making another horrible
decision. I did the only thing I could think to do. I wrapped it
“In multiple layers of toilet paper, and put it in my purse.”

By #610414 20,Feb,20 12:30
Yes, CC54, it's me.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 14:59 other posts 
What is it that you are seeking credit and attention for, supplying multiple votes to push his spouse into the #1 position of BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP category?
By #610414 20,Feb,20 15:05
No, not at all.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Really, nothing could be further from the truth. I was told that is a NO-NO under the site rules. I don't want Admin to ban me.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 15:12 other posts 
"Current member: ANGEL1227 detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)"
By #610414 20,Feb,20 16:21
Current member: BELLA! detected as possible bitch witch. Banned by many members:
May be
The lady with the white tits and (no "and". We never see anything else except an eye)
Abusive and annoying. Sticks her nose where it doesn't belong. Site police for smut. Ring leader to the brown collar crowd. Likes to make trouble.

Really, Bella! And you wonder why I,sometimes, call you a bitch?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 16:59 other posts 
But what I posted are notes made by admin. Gosh darn, he must be wrong.
By #610414 20,Feb,20 17:14
Actually, I asked him once about having it removed. He informed me he couldn't do it as the system does it automatically. You ask him if it's true. But, it makes no difference. You can't prove that one way or another anymore than we can prove you ran fake accounts to spy on Lix. So, gosh darn, what can a sourpuss do? (Not you, of course)

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

I have an idea. Why don't you drop it? My post, although on your thread, had nothing to do with you. As far as I know this thread is the only one CC54 keeps an eye on. I don't like to PM them. The last time I did they had a snarky reply. I don't have an issue with you. I don't want to have an issue with you. I'll even apologize about the bitch witch remark. Just stop pushing.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 21:14 other posts 
There was 1 forum that I was on years ago that had a troll.He would come in and talk a bit of trash,get shit stired up and disappear.
Finally,a few days before the website was shut down due in part to soft ware issues and lack of use,the Administrator owned up to being the Troll himself. He claimed it did it to get activity levels up on the site.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 04:59 other posts 
Although this news report is years old, the problem is still relevant. Do people have the right to protect their home and property?

By #551147 19,Feb,20 05:36
Absolutely! Cross the "safety threshold" of ANY homeowner and you should DIE! Fucking lowlifes! Many can wait on the Police to come defend them, I'll do it myself thanks to the 2nd amendment. 😉 Besides, I have and maintain insurance to help defend my actions should I ever need to exercise my right to defend myself. Frankly, it's a damn shame that I feel like I need them but I do and here's the link to the company for any other gun owner that may be interested. only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 06:25 other posts 
Scorps if you’re a member of the NRA they have insurance and there own team of lawyers to defend you should you ever have to use deadly force you might wanna check in to it
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 11:24 other posts 
I wish that I recalled this SPECIFIC incident because I wonder what the outcome for the homeowner was. If you watched it 'til the very end, it was reported that the homeowner shot and killed two would be intruders outside of his house while they were on his driveway.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 06:20 other posts 
Absolutely not only from criminals but all forms of government officials like township supervisors snooping around at night no mamm my rule is if you’re found on my property at night you will be found there in the morning
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 09:14 other posts 
I hope it never comes down to it,but I'll be damned if I am going to sit back and be another victum if I have a breath left in me. That grey area is as big as the local law men want to make it. Around here the crook better be laying at least half way into your door if he is dead.If you can run,you aint supposed to shoot.
But in anyone's eyes with common sense,you have the right to protect yourself and your property.I think the old saying,better judeged by 12 than carried by 6 applies.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 09:21 other posts 
Totally agree and good saying I will be carried by 6 when I’m good and ready
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 11:27 other posts 
Looks like you-know-who forgot to take their medication today.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 12:04 other posts 
Hahaha it’s like poking a stick in a hornet nest which I’ve done many times
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 20:43 other posts 
Card carrying lifetime NRA member here..

And yeah, come into my place and try to steal or harm me.. I will light your ass up for sure.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 16:59 other posts 
Do you go to bed with your big pistol ?
By #610414 19,Feb,20 12:20
Not that it's that important but, shouldn't the pronoun be "her" and not "they"?
By #610414 19,Feb,20 10:17
Three men and they all are thinking, salivating even, how they'll "Kill the motherfuckers". Oh, sure, "safety, security, protection of life, limb, and possessions," all come into the equation. But, the fact that they can make love to that gun, the fact that they can feel that ejaculation as they pull the trigger, that's what it's all about, sad.Like little kids playing at cowboys and indians.
And that 2nd amendment, sooooo important. Too bad they choose to ignore the 14th amendment.
people do have the right to protect their home and property but there are many ways to do so without "Killing the motherfucker"
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 11:29 other posts 
WTF are you "talking" about?
By #610414 19,Feb,20 11:32
The reaction to your post by Scorps and others. That is what this portion of your THREAD is about, right?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 12:23 other posts 
Sorry, Candy, your rant is timed at 10:17 and my "reaction" to Scorps post is not until 11:24. Put your bifocals on and look again.

p.s. candy, your response was to my initial post, not to anything posted by Scorps, dgraff or phart. You are so eager to insult me with your vulgarity whenever you desire.
By #610414 19,Feb,20 12:39
Ok, if you want to get picky about it. My initial reaction was about Scorps initial post at 5:36 this morning. I made that post at 10:17. I did not take into account your original posting or any other posting. Heck, I didn't even open your link. Honestly? I seldom take your posting seriously except as an entertainment venue. At 11:29 I got a notice you had responded to my my post. that was the
"WTF are you "talking" about?" and I answered it at 11:32. That was the total sum of my conversation with you. Whatever you thought, think or will think, is entirely your mind galloping around like a dead horse that gets beaten to go faster. Yes, I'm vulgar, but don't flatter yourself, if my vulgarities affect you it's incidental. As I said before, "just an entertainment venue". I am as I am and won't apologize.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 13:17 other posts 
Silly me, I should know that I'm being "picky". Yeah, it's up to me to sort out who the blind, foul mouthed, crazy, unhinged old bat has directed her rant at.
By #610414 19,Feb,20 13:47
As I’ve said, it was not aimed at you, but, if you feel it should have been, then have at it.
By #607191 19,Feb,20 14:03
Bella, is that you???
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 14:22 other posts 
Yes, why do you ask?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 15:10 other posts 
get your glasses checked, The first words in my reply was "I hope it never comes down to it"
what part of that did you happen to miss?
It is not that any one wants to kill anybody.
You may not value anything,your life,your home,your family,your cat,your reputation,. But alot of us do value those things.Alot more than we value the scumbags that want to harm us or steal from us..
By #610414 19,Feb,20 16:57
I think the old saying,better judeged by 12 than carried by 6 applies. Isn't that what you said? Would that imply a murder trial with twelve honest jurors? Ok Phart. My apologies. You prefer not to have to kill the "scumbags". But I believe your buddies would like nothing better than to prove how manly they are. Heck, if they could, they would mount the scumbag's head on the wall.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 19:29 other posts 
No contrary to your beliefs, I would rather the scum bag go turn themselves in to the jail and say "look man,I fucked up,I need some help,I need a job man,this aint the life I want".
But no, millions of dollars have been spent to reablitate these thieves and murderers and the 1 damn thing they really need,a understanding of the value of life,they are not taught.And don't seem to be capable of learning.So some of us,not as much as others, feel like the only hope we have to be able to even the odds and protect our own selves and our own intrest because the Government branches that could fix the situation are making to much revenue to blow on pay raises and new buildings.

People don't realize, cops and government talk the talk about crime prevention and so forth.BUT they don't want to ELIMINATE crime.
By #610414 19,Feb,20 19:48
That's not going to happen.
You say, " millions of dollars have been spent to reablitate these thieves and murderers and the 1 damn thing they really need,a understanding of the value of life,they are not taught.And don't seem to be capable of learning."
What is your solution? Would you consider life without possibility of parole for anything more serious than shoplifting? Any perpetrator over the age of 14 gets put away for ever? Maybe, after 5 yrs, giving them the option of death by hanging? I'm good for that. Why try to rehabilitate them. Spend our tax dollars on Trump's wall.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 19:37 other posts 
Let me ask you directly.IF you were sitting at home,and 3 armed men came in and started looting your home and harming you,would you rather 1 of the fellows in your house that might have been in the bathroom come out with a gun and stop the crooks from hurting you? Or would you lay there like a good victum and just take what fate has dealt you?

News flash,I aint going to play the part of a good little victum.I might go out in a hurry,but they will at least have a couple holes to plug and a headache from the noise.
By #610414 19,Feb,20 19:56
You must have a unique house living arrangement. My guys don't play with guns in the bathroom even though they do SHOOT GOOD. I would not like to host a house invasion with physical harm. No one would. But I believe the odds of that happening are so infinitesimal that I'm willing to take the chance without a firearm. It's no different than going out on a drive. And lately, at least in my area, road rage seems to take many lives. Should I carry a loaded 45 next to me in the car? You live in fear if you must. Be prepared for the worst. I rather enjoy life
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 21:24 other posts 
I don’t really need a gun I could just beat the crook senseless then tie him to a pole and cut little pieces out of him with my filet knife till he eventually bleeds out is that better I didn’t use a gun and I still protected myself is that the answer you wanted
By #610414 19,Feb,20 21:30
You missed the point, baby. I'm with you up to beating him senseless. The rest is pure and simple murder and you are no better than the crook and probably a damn sight worse.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 21:44 other posts 
Now of course I’m not capable of such wrongdoing
By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 09:43 other posts 
No unique houseing arrangment.I just used the bathroom as a example of where another person could be when the invasion began,they could be in the basement being a online troll on a model railroad website and still be able to grab a gun and protect you from further harm if need be.
And besides,average response of law enforcement around here is 10 to 15 minutes. Alot can happen during that time after 911 is called.
If i was a evil bastard as you seem to think gun owners are,I would not even use a gun,I would use electricity to shock them thru booby traps.when I find them laying on the floor still alive I would connect the wires where they would not be happy and electrocute them and throw their sorry ass in the river to feed those fishes and stuff.
By #610414 20,Feb,20 11:20
Just like Dgraff. You are a potential murderer. See? You think there's a potential evil doer lurking outside your door all the time. That is not so. I don't believe the act of owning a gun makes you evil. Thinking that you have to carry, to kill anyone that threatens you does. Thinking that you can electrocute an evil doer to death after he's down makes you and Dgraff two things, cowards and murderers. I wouldn't want to have you as my neighbors.
BTW, booby traps are against the law and if you kill or maim someone with it would get you a minimum charge of causing great bodily harm, manslaughter with criminal intent and/or as much as second degree murder.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 16:26 other posts 
I said "IF I was the evil bastard you think gun owners are"/
I know booby traps are illegal.
I also know it is about time that changed as there seems to be no deterent to get rid of thieves.
You still aint answered my question though,only making it clear no one carrys in your house.. So uh what are your defenses?

As for potential murderer as you put it, when you are fixing your make up on the way to work in the rearview mirror,you could become a potential murderer with your car.
Make a mistake on your job and a patient could die,there are ways we could kill someone at any time if our minds took a notion.And some of them we could get out scott free."oh,I tripped over the cord to the breathing machine".
Oh,I didn't see that bicycle".
Just owning a gun does not make us bad
By #610414 20,Feb,20 16:59
My good looks and a 240lb, 6'2" black guy with muscles on his muscles and a 6", 200lb white guy.
I told you before, it's not the owning a gun. It's what you want to do with it.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,20 21:11 other posts 
All I really want to do with my gun is apply G96 gun oil to it once in a while to keep it from rusting and leave it where it is stored.I hope the only thing it ever shoots at is a target.
It is kinda like a fire truck,you keep it clean,serviced and ready to go,and you really hope no one ever needs it. Sadly though,fires happen.Crimes happen.And they happen randomly.You never know when it will be your turn in the barrel.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #575   #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   #584   ...#768

Show your Genitals