She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #128

Pages:  #1... #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 11:12 other posts 
Reporter confronts Canadian trans teacher after being seen not wearing prosthetic Z-cup breasts: 'Jig is up!'

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 14,Apr,23 11:28
🤣🤣🤣

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,23 23:44 other posts 
Gunman opened fire at Louisville, Kentucky bank, killing 5, all because his employment was being terminated.

By #610414 11,Apr,23 20:18
Obviously Phart was not there to instill that famous commandment, Thou shall not k!ll
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 20:24 other posts 
It is sad that the 25 year old gunman chose that route. To shoot up his place of employment all because he was being terminated. I wonder why he was given a "heads-up" regarding his termination anyways?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 00:54 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,23 20:17 other posts 
I am not so sure the "leaks" out of the Pentagon were a bad thing.
how else would we have known about this?

This world is alot more screwed up than we are lead to believe. The government and the media has us fighting over the shiny object of the week while WW3 has been boiling on the stove.
By #610414 13,Apr,23 22:26
Afghanistan will attack us first and we will retaliate by bombing London
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 00:32 other posts 
And a 21 year old Air NATIONAL GUARDSMEN is arrested for leaking information to his "friends"!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 20:34 other posts 
On Monday, April 10, 2023, President Biden signs a bill ending COVID national emergency. Is the COVID pandemic really over?

By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 20:42 other posts 
The flu of 1918 is still around and can be detected in test.
Covid will be here until nuclear fire cleanses the earth of it.

By #610414 12,Apr,23 21:28
We are talking about a pandemic, not a desease
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 21:50 other posts 

Uh, the 1918 flu WAS a plandemic at that time. the virus is still here today,over a 100 years later.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Apr,23 01:57 other posts 
Pandemic: 'a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease over a whole country or the world at a particular time.'
Key words: 'widespread occurrence'

The recent weekly US Covid deaths were 1,773 people.
The US Flu deaths for the whole season is estimated at 18,000 people.
I would say Covid still leads Flu as a cause of death in the US,
but it cannot be considered a pandemic anymore.
Of course there can still be future Covid pandemics,
just like there can be future Flu pandemics.
By #610414 13,Apr,23 07:45
Pandemic----desease that occurs in huge numbers
Desease------a sickness that affects people

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,23 06:21 other posts 
An 8th grade teacher's employment was terminated because she did not follow the district's policy regarding NO ZERO PERCENT GRADES. Read on.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Apr,23 05:47 other posts 
For all the people who think that there are only 2 sexes,
spend 30 minutes of your life to learn some biology:

By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 08:52 other posts 
Go figure Pennsylvania is having issues with the mail in ballots all ready it’s been my experience that most people can not follow instructions and who uses mail in ballots the most the democrats

Here we go again folks
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Republicans are not to lazy to stand in line at the polls
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 10:06 other posts 
You know, with all the support unions get from people I think the Republicans should unionize. And the registered independents unionize. Then every one in both unions go on strike for a few weeks. And see how the world turns then.
It wouldn't. It would come to a screeching halt. Then the democrats would get hungry.
By #610414 12,Apr,23 13:06
Really? Then why did they cut the hours polling places are open?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 14:53 other posts 
Not here they stayed open longer so every republican could stand up and be counted
By #681164 12,Apr,23 16:46
There wasn't enough of them, was there?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 19:52 other posts 
No but I’m working on that
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 19:55 other posts 
And sleepy joe biden is helping all he can!
I think he has done alot to convert the independents that voted democrat simply because of hatred for TRump.
They miss the good economy and affordable fuel.
OH, and have you noticed,oil and fuel are going sky high again.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 14:17 other posts 
Why is it that religion and politics cause such an uproar with people? As for God and religion, I have faith and believe in a higher power and if you don't, that's on you.

Hebrews 11:1 NIV
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
By #610414 11,Apr,23 16:25
Because it goes to the core of our being. Mankind needs some kind of governance and needs to believe he was created for a higher purpose.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 19:10 other posts 
Some have said they don't need it written down that you shall not kill for example .Well they must have been taught at a early age not to kill. that knowledges was passed down, not born within in us.
You shall not steal. Somewhere,somehow,someone had to have decided,"hey,this shit aint right,I stacked those rocks,they were my rocks."
By #610414 11,Apr,23 20:12
Are you saying we are born considering murder as a normal thing?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 22:38 other posts 
We are born knowing nothing.a few things are instinctual but not much.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 22:42 other posts 
Well, think outside the box a minute.
Since none of us knows exactly what makes us talk and think and fart and build and do things unlike most animals, there must be something about us that animals don't have.
I think religion refers to that as a spirit. Ok, so if our body croaks, and the spirit is just lingering in space, does it have anywhere else to go? Some people believe that they will come back as someone else in another lifetime. Others think there is a heaven and a hell. Which makes some sense. a place for the good and a place for the evil. That "something" that makes us humans unique may very need a place to go once the ol body croaks.
By #610414 12,Apr,23 08:27
Animals do talk, think and fart and scientists do know why. Descartes put it this way, "Ithink; therefore I am”. There's no proof of a spirit after death. That is something that humanity hopes for and, therefore, included in many of our religions.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 10:16 other posts 
ok, then let's hear your dog recite the gettysburg address?
By #610414 12,Apr,23 11:29
Believe it or not I had a Black Lab, Princess, that would "talk". I would ask her questions like are you hungry or do you need to go peepee and she would make different sounds for each.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Well, let's hear Lincoln bark.n🤪🤪😈
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 17:09 other posts 
This cat says "okay"!

--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Hey, dgraff , can Snickers talk?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 03:28 other posts 
Is Evolution a FACT or a FARCE? by Reacteria

Just found this channel. Here he's reacting to some anti-evolution videos.
This guy has great energy and great (counter-)arguments.

Even people who don't 'believe' in evolution should still know the arguments for it.
I don't believe in any god, but at least I know a lot of the arguments for God.
Actually, I think I've heard them all, several times, in several forms.

I've also heard all the arguments against evolution. The problem with most of those arguments is that the person making them obviously doesn't understand evolution.
When they represent the facts and arguments, they are all completely wrong.

However, that might be exactly what religious people think, when they hear the arguments from an atheist, against religion or God. But, at least we KNOW the arguments.
Atheists understand the arguments for God, we just don't find them convincing.
I even understand that being convinced by arguments isn't the point of believing,
but considering arguments is the only way for me to think about reality.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,23 15:55 other posts 
Bump.

It's a 45 minute video, I will listen to it later.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,23 16:21 other posts 
Evolution has never explained how it began,in a way that makes sense to me. A big bang? What went bang,dynomite? and how did it get there?
Something comes from somewhere,some how.
That is why religion can be believed a bit more in some sense. God Created man. God created the earth.
Instead of "BANG" and suddenly in "1 gazzlion years", we have Saddam Hussien and Ghaddafi driving around in golf carts in the middle east.
Like wise,to long to watch in the middle of the day for me,later
By #610414 10,Apr,23 07:47
I don't deny the existence of a supreme being, I'd be a fool to do so, but, the Big Bang theory doesn't take away from the religious beliefs either. What went "Bang" is not as important as that it did. If God could conceivably have created the universe, why couldn't he have started it with such a "Bang". And later, once the Universe was steady enough to sustain us, why couldn't he have created man? And, if you are a religious person, then you know He gave us the ability to be as we like. Good or bad people is just how the experiment is turning out. It has nothing to do with God or the Big Bang.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Evolution doesn't have to explain anything other than there's a constant change to all living organisms during periods of time.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,23 09:54 other posts 
To me you are wrong in that for me to stop believing 1 thing, and to believe another, I need all the reasons why
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Apr,23 11:56 other posts 
You are right to want to provided with good,clear and logical, reasons to change your point of view. Just saying something is true doesn't make it true. (There are a lot of people who need to consider that,. but that is a different story).

My genuine question to you is this; Tthere are many different religions around the world, the adherent of which believe that their god is the one true 'Supreme being/God'. Are these gods all the same one or is yours THE ONE and all the others are mistaken? I am just curious.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,23 14:12 other posts 
I don't rush to church on sundays.So I am not as religous as you may think. I won't try to answer that question but there isn't a definitive answer to it.
What you seem to forget, religion in and of it's self is a form of government. It tells you what you should and shouldn't do,just as a government does.And a large % of it, would be in our best interest to listen to.
you shall not kill,
Shall not steal,
not chase after another mans wife and so on.
By #610414 10,Apr,23 15:15
Use the rhythm method for contraception. Drink the wine and swallow the wafer. Leave the wives alone but be a **** priest.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Apr,23 17:50 other posts 
Certainly historically in Europe the Roman Catholic Church did try to act as a form of government, that is not true today as it does not have the power it once did. Although in some countries a form of fundamentalist Christianity still appears to wield significant power over politicians.
I certainly agree that the 10 commandments, regardless of their Judaic/Christian origins are fine guidelines for living.
There is the well known quote that if God didn’t exist man would invent him. Few of us truly understand the science behind the Big Bang and evolution and for some the thought of a supreme being helps them to make sense of it all.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 05:51 other posts 
"I certainly agree that the 10 commandments,.."
Are you? All 10 of them? Do you live by all of them?
Don't you have any exceptions to any of them?

“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”
“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.”
“Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”
“Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.”
“Honour thy father and thy mother.”
“Thou shalt not kill.”
“Thou shalt not commit adultery.”
“Thou shalt not steal.”
“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.”
“Thou shalt not covet.”

For me, most of those commandments are bullshit and the few that have some message that I agree with, I don't need it written down.

Meanwhile, the 2nd amendment lovers, in the country with the most people who support those 10 commandments, see no problem in breaking the commandment “Thou shalt not kill”, over someone else breaking the commandment “Thou shalt not steal” or “Thou shalt not covet”.

I agree, I don't fully understand the science behind the Big Bang, but I can say I do fully understand the science behind evolution. But for people who understand less of those things, why does a supreme being provide any more understanding?
I think it doesn't, it just provides a reason to stop trying to understand, because such a supreme being defies all understanding. But that doesn't help!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 10:06 other posts 
Thou shalt not kill.”
“Thou shalt not commit adultery.”
“Thou shalt not steal.”

Bullshit? sheesh,I thought you valued life
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 16:42 other posts 
Those were not the 'most of those commandments' that I was talking about.
Those were the ones that I don't need written down.

You're the one who would value his stuff over human life.
"religion in and of it's self is a form of government"

You are pointing at the 'WHY' for religion itself.
If you are building a society out of a bunch of primitive idiots,
you don't have a government and a police force to keep them in check,
so you make up a story that promises good things when they behave
and horrible torture for ever and ever and ever, if they act against you.
The remaining religions are the ones that survived the evolution of religion.

The religions that did regular human sacrifice for a good harvest didn't turn out very popular and killed a lot of the believers, so we invented a religion where god came down to earth as himself to sacrifice himself, in order to make himself forgive, the sins of human nature, that he somehow could not design us without, himself.
It's a ridiculous story if you think about it, but it works for 2.2 billion believers.
By #610414 10,Apr,23 15:16
So you believe in the seven day story?
"To me you are wrong in that for me to stop believing 1 thing, and to believe another, I need all the reasons why"

If you had no reasons to believe one thing, you don't need reasons to believe another. You can just decide to believe anything you want, that way.

When they told me Sinterklaas (Dutch version of Santa Claus, but we have Santa Claus too) wasn't real, that was probably the first reason to never believe anything people just say, ever again. Why would I believe any story from a holy book, when the story about Sinterklaas turned out to be a lie? At least they showed the existence of Sinterklaas on national television. Actual presents showed up in a big sack on December 5th. Those were all good justifications to believe the stories.
When the curtain fell, I was pretty sad for a while. But I remembered that my father never really lied about the existence of Sinterklaas, while the teachers at my Christian school lied about it enthusiastically. That was a reason for why I never trusted them again about what they said about God either.
Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me.
I don't deny the possibility of the existence of a supreme being, I just don't think it's more logical for a 'WHO' to create everything than a 'WHAT'.

There is definitely no reason to think that the 'WHO' created man in the way that is described in any of the holy books. None of those books are describing that we are just apes who evolved a bigger brain than the other apes.
And I see no plan for those stupid apes destroying the rest of creation, that sustains them, if that 'WHO' intended us to be as stupid as we are.

If a 'WHO' created us, than 'HE' (obviously a male) did a piss-poor job.
There is way more explanation on how evolution began than you think. It's the science of 'abiogenesis'. There's hundreds of science papers on it. There are many YouTube videos explaining those papers. It would be fair to say that science hasn't figured out exactly how it happened yet, but that's not by lack of knowledge, but by the overwhelming possibilities that they found for it. It could have happened in one specific way or in all the possible ways they found combined.

They have simulated several environments of the young earth and just watched how primitive molecules react with each other, creating lots of bigger molecules that are needed for the first metabolisms, that are necessary for life. It clearly shows evolution of organic molecules going on, before life. Those processes are creating amino acids, sugars, proteins, RNA and enzymes, all by itself. The reaction chains are producing molecules that are promoting previous steps in those reactions chains, speeding up those reaction chains, while other reactions are not. That is a system of 'survival of the fittest' in organic chemistry. Meanwhile, molecules that are unstable are destroyed by the sun and radiation, while stable molecules are not. It results in many of the big organic molecules that are still in every living thing. The reactions in our own cells are still very similar to what is seen in those experiments. That is more than enough explanation for any neutral thinker.
Creationists are just muddying the waters, claiming that there is no evidence of those processes creating a modern cell, with all the parts we see in there today. They even point to the most advanced cells of today, while there are even less advanced cells still living now. That's dishonest, because it's very clear how a simple cell can evolve to a more complex cell.

But why is that less of an explanation for you than 'God did it!'?
When scientists tell you the thousands of ways it could have happened, you want to know exactly how. Why don't you ask 'How?', when creationists say 'God did it!'?

There is not a clear explanation of why the 'big bang' happened or what caused it, but their is clear evidence that it did happen. In the big picture, every galaxy in the observable universe is moving away from the others, except at a small scale (still millions of light years) where gravity pulls them together. That's not just evidence for the expanse of the universe, that's proof. When you plot the speed and distance of lots of galaxies, it makes a linear graph. That can be used to trace back the time where all those galaxies started at the same point. There is some uncertainty in that calculation, because measurements don't have 100% accuracy either, but it all ends up at one point, 13.787±0.020 billion years.

That's enough explanation for me to say: "Yes, the 'Big bang' happened!" and I would think only crazy people can claim that it didn't. Ask me 'How?' or 'Why?' and I say 'I don't know.'. Why do you say: 'God did it!'? And why don't you then ask 'How?' or 'Why?'?

Why is it more logical to think 'WHO' created life, instead of 'WHAT' created life?
Why is it more logical to think 'WHO' created the universe, instead of 'WHAT' created the universe?

Why is it more logical to think "God created the heavens and the earth and saw that it was good" and suddenly in some 6000 years later we have Saddam Hussien and Ghaddafi driving around in golf carts in the middle east? What part of that satisfies your idea of logic more?
By JustANormalGuy [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 07:34 other posts 
Lots of RNA and complicated molecules found in meteorites. Quite what it takes to make this into life ...... who knows. But the 4 billion years that the Earth has been in a state conducive for life is a long long time and oce life starts then it is tenacious.

Gods were invented to 'explain' mysteries ...... but mainly for men to exploit others.
By #610414 11,Apr,23 08:45
👍
RNA and lots of other complicated molecules just form out of simple chemicals, that were spewed around the universe by dying stars, in the first billions of years after the 'big bang'. Meteorites could be a source of some of the building blocks, but they have the least optimal environment to form complex molecules and still they are observed there. The young earth provided many much better environments for the reactions that are needed to create the building blocks of life. It provided liquid water, energy from the sun, volcanic pools, deep-sea smokers, geysers and other hydrothermal sources with highly rich chemistry. Some reactions happen in cold environments, some in hot environments, some on pumice stone with wet and dry cycles from the tides. The young earth provided it all, for hundreds of millions of years.

The earliest life forms we know of were microscopic organisms (microbes) that left signals of their presence in rocks about 3.7 billion years old. The signals consist of a type of carbon molecule that is produced by living things. Life arising so soon after the earth became hospitable, probably indicates that life is not an accident.
Life is probably inevitable, given the necessary circumstances for a long enough period of time. As soon as some form of primitive life exists, it's only a matter of time for it to evolve beyond single-celled life.

But even if live is incredibly unlikely, the universe is big enough to make something almost impossible still happen somewhere. And after billions of years it results into beings that are capable of questioning themselves 'WHY?'. Why are people perplexed that life happened on a planet that is perfect for life? Where else would it happen?

You're right, Gods were invented to 'explain' mysteries.
But they were mostly invented in order to build societies.
Religion is a good way to maintain order and obedience to leaders.
It provides rewards and punishments, without law enforcement.
It provides motivation to fight and die for your leaders.
With the correct balance of violent conquering and benevolent progress,
the most successful religions help evolve the most successful civilizations.
That makes religion a part of the evolution of civilization.
But it has outlived its usefulness. Dogmatic thinking is now a threat
to our further development and continued existence. Only the truth, science,
reason and secular humanism can prevent our imminent self destruction.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 19:12 other posts 
Well the devil has as much power as God here on earth you know.God gave us free will,

We could argue this till the end,but nothing would be fixed.
You were not born knowing it was wrong to kill, or steal. You were taught,and where did it come from? You say your parents, ok, go back 50 generations or more, where did it come from?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 03:25 other posts 
Why is the devil bringing evil in the world or God giving us free will, more logical, than that humans are just animals, with higher functioning, but still very flawed, brains?

What is your source for God giving us free will? That Adam and Eve stole the apple?
It's just something Christian apologists say. While they simultaneously say everything is God's will, which is saying that we don't have free will at all. So, what is it?

My parents told me to be 'nice' to other people. Every child starts out being a selfish little cunt. Their growing brain and parents' guidance turns them into upstanding citizens, most of the time. Without parents' guidance, children often grow up to be criminals. So where does that morality come from?

The morality in the holy books is just the best human effort of morality at that time.
However, it still contained ideas like killing disobedient children, not punishing your slaves to death and killing all your enemies, except for the virgins that you could take for yourself. Since then, morality has evolved. It allows us to decide which parts of the holy books are good and which parts we can ignore or not interpret literally. That morality just comes from our evolved brains. That's why it exceed that outdated morality in the holy books, but also is still horribly savage at times. There is even morality in animals. They almost never kill their own species. In species with low functioning brains it's mostly instinct, but in apes it's definitively a form of morality.

The objective morality that God is supposed to provide is nonsense.
It's not in the holy books, because THAT morality is obviously flawed
and it's not in humans, because we are ALSO obviously flawed.
The best human effort of morality is provided by secular reasoning.

Human morality is very clearly an evolved version from the instinct to preserve the species. When groups of early hominids evolved more complex societies, with weapons like stone axes, the morality needed to evolve, or they would kill each other too easy. Generosity is also a very useful attribute, because sharing food will allow the group as a whole to survive harsh times. Why is this all so difficult to understand?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   ...#769

Show your Genitals