Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #139

Pages:  #1... #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,23 10:30 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,23 21:21 other posts 
Save money! fix your led bulbs with what you have on hand at home!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,23 23:58 other posts 
That's interesting but a light bulb, tweezers and electricity seems like a recipe for electrocution!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Mar,23 01:32 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,23 12:23 other posts 
It's "raining" worms in China!

By Jamie [Ignore] 11,Mar,23 15:16 other posts 
thats what they get for being assholes
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,23 21:02 other posts 
Assholes? Dang! The only worms that I am aware of and are excreted via the asshole are hookworms, whipworms, roundworms and tapeworms. Gee, it must have been one heck of a giant dog!

By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,23 09:49 other posts 
This is why democrats ideas of crime and lack of enforcement are a real threat to America.
This lady wants to sell a home. She can't. Why? Because someone broke in it,and is living in it as a squatter.
Her home,and the law will not remove the trespasser. She has to go thru eviction proceedings as if she was getting rent.
No telling what condition the home will be in when and if she gets rid of the bum.

Folks like Anannss and leo probably would pay for a lawyer for the squatter.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 11:21 other posts 
Hey, dgraff , I just read this;

"If you want to get your hands on those brand-new Raspberry Rally Girl Scout cookies, it’s gonna be tough. In fact, the demand for them is so high that they’re currently going for over $25 per box on the resale market."

Gee, Uncle Dan, do you think you might receive a familial discount?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 11:30 other posts 
There good cookies i have my 2 boxes of them
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

And I’m not selling them either
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 12:42 other posts 
At $25.00 a box, I would SELL!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 18:02 other posts 
By biggg [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 15:28 other posts 
At $25.00 a box, I would buy all your cookies dear Bella And we could eat them together :-)
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 16:39 other posts 
I'm not a Girl Scout but I do like cookies. Yep, oatmeal raisin, yummy! Munch, munch......
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Mar,23 01:28 other posts 
I have never heard of them here before. Sounds good though. bella! you are right on the price, seemed to be on the cheap side of the prices I saw.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 09:09 other posts 
They are kinda like the thin mint cookie only they have a raspberry filling in side them
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 22:12 other posts 
Here’s some Canadian trivia for you… the first girl guides came to Canada from England in 1910 to southern Ontario where the very first “unit” was lead by my Grandmother’s Aunt.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 23:12 other posts 
So your family members are a part of Canadian history!? Very cool! "Unit", eh? When I was a Girl Scout we called our unit or group of girls, a troop.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Mar,23 00:24 other posts 
Yes, truly Canadiana but no free cookies for me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,23 05:50 other posts 
Yeah mine are not free either between the cookies the nuts and candy and the sub sales I figure they take me for around three hundred dollars a year or more

By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 10:30 other posts 
The other day i walked by a tv showing the local "news" and the anchor was telling about the next segment, "how to keep your family safe in mexico on vacation".
I stifled a laugh as I know people are dying down there but at the same time, this is a no brainer, stay the hell out of the place and your family is safe!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 11:01 other posts 
Funny you mention Mexico, this is a 60 Minutes Australia segmen that was uploaded to YouTube 3 days ago. The exposé addresses the bloody drug war going on in Tijuana, Mexico.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 11:11 other posts 
Yeah it’s a mess down there nothing in Mexico i want
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 14:05 other posts 
No tequila then?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 18:36 other posts 
Hahaha good point but I can buy it in the United States

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 00:04 other posts 
The Canadian high school teacher that wears size Z prosthetic breasts was placed on paid leave. Yeah, the school board failed to put the interests and safety of students first. Can you imagine standing next to her and she turned around? Dang! You could get knocked down, knocked out!

By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 13:37 other posts 
The person should not be around children.
Obviously wacko, A shop teacher on top of that.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 14:56 other posts 
In the event that they are not prosthetic devices, just my opinion, that's not even attractive. I know there is or was a plastic surgery show on one of the Dish channels, 2 male cosmetic surgeons in Beverly Hills that have women, normally dancers, that want to be surgically enhanced with super big boobs. Big boobs mean big tips. Again, just my opinion, since the women and their boobs don't look attractive in clothes, they must look like a HOT MESS naked!
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 15:31 other posts 
Yea and all that extra weight pulling on the shoulder and back muscles, makes for a grouchy woman later in life because of the pain they endure.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Mar,23 11:16 other posts 
Maybe they’re spy balloons. Shoot them down!
By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,23 14:15 other posts 
I just wonder if the guy would have claimed sexual harassment or similar if a student had tried to touch them or grab them .Being they were not real ,I don't see how he could but so many things are weird nowadays, who knows?
By BirdDog [Ignore] 08,Mar,23 22:37 other posts 
By biggg [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 15:30 other posts 
don´t understand why anyone would do this. Am I right in thinking, that she´s a man?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 16:36 other posts 
I think "she" is a man however won't admit to it.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 02:56 other posts 
I decided that I am out of touch with reality when it comes to money. Earlier today I sent documents to my accountant in Michigan, reminder, I'm still in from Florida. The UPS Store is the closest facility to facilitate this task so I stroll in, wait my turn, let the young lady know what I need to accomplish and she gives me the options. If I want the documents to arrive be 10am, the cost was $110.something, if I wanted them there by noon, it was almost $90.00. I caught my breath and asked whether there were any other options to which she replied that if I wanted the envelope delivered by 4pm, the cost would be $75.something. Really? So I asked what the cost would be if it was delivered on Friday/day 2 and her response was $63.something but there was NO GUARANTEE! WTF!? $63 dollars and no guarantee? Yikes!

I anticipated mailing documents to my accountant would cost $50 to $60 but I had no clue that it would cost upwards of $100!
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 08:50 other posts 
Welcome to Biden’s world high cost high inflation and no results on any thing i was beginning to think i was the only one feeling the democrats pinch but i guess everyone is some times i feel like im working for nothing
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 10:12 other posts 
Shipping in general has took a serious downturn in quality and 1 hell of a up tick in price.
I ordered 4 tires from a ebay vendor in texas last week. today 2 came and the other 2 have went in the opposite direction! will be several days before they get here.
Why would fedex have 2 identical pairs of tires with the same shipping address on them,only to put them on 2 different trucks headed to opposite coast? Only thing I can figure is disgruntled employee?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,23 11:08 other posts 
Well that’s nice dumb ass shipping people

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 07:14 other posts 
Is this an incredibly strong gator or a weak fence?

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 10:14 other posts 
I’m glad I don’t have them things to deal with I only have an occasional black bear 🐻 pass through my yard and coyotes skunks 🦨 and raccoons
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 15:33 other posts 
Skunks are getting terrible around here.A 22 mile road trip 1 way a couple weeks ago, we counted 14 skunks hit by cars laying on the hwy or beside it. Coyotes are another issue, but there are some folks that run gun stores and pawnshops that work together to sponsor hunts to get rid of them
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 18:13 other posts 
They will never get rid of the coyotes I found out our big insurance companies and the game commission are working together to release them to keep the deer 🦌 population down a deer makes a mess out of the new cars
By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,23 00:16 other posts 
Yea, a local fellow had the 3rd claim for deer damage to his car and the adjuster was on his way to check out the damage and hit 1 himself.
But The game commision and insurance companys are dumber than fence post. Around here there are alot of cattle. they give birth, the coyotes eat the young before they get dry.
Most farmers are putting donkeys in the pasture,if you ever see a donkey get ahold of a coyote, it aint good for Wiley,
It is common sense,coyotes are not as dumb as the cartoon, they are not going to chase a deer for 3 miles for lunch when a calf drops out and is unable to run.Or your cat,dog,whatever. Coyote packs will send a female in heat to draw a male dog off his turf and off into the woods where they attack and eat
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Mar,23 06:19 other posts 
Absolutely more unthought things from our government

By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,23 00:18 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 16:22 other posts 
Hey, phart , this cat seems pretty smart to me!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,23 05:20 other posts 
Uh, this woman's dog is in need of braces for his teeth and prescription for "doggie downers".....

By #39300 06,Mar,23 15:09
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,23 16:05 other posts 
Interesting. Your last post in the Forum was September 2, 2013, 9.5 years ago!
By #39300 06,Mar,23 18:36
was just sharing mila's boobs
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,23 22:00 other posts 
She does a decent job of "sharing" and promoting herself without any assistance. Is it possible that she wants to be a female counterpart to Razzle4?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   ...#769

Show your Genitals