pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #167

Pages:  #1... #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 15:29 other posts 
Here is what the world needs.
First The Great Escape from the Slaughter house!
only registered users can see external links

By sherryann [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 16:11 other posts 
something decent to look at & read on this Friday during bad times
By #610414 16,Dec,22 18:00
Git them doggies movin’, rawhide…….rawhide…🤣🤣😈
By biggg [Ignore] 17,Dec,22 19:01 other posts 
very moo-ving
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,22 22:22 other posts 
I have been around livestock all my life,mostly horses and goats but there is some cows to. And yes, they are freindly,they follow you in the pasture as you check the fence and you can pet them.but I just never saw a cow I wanted to hug.
Just a big hairy thing with mud and shit on it's legs from walking in the creek and snot and etc, just don't appeal to me to hug 1.
By biggg [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 17:01 other posts 
yes but they have a steak oops i mean stake in their future too
By #610414 18,Dec,22 18:09
Flea bags

By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 15:55 other posts 
I can't go to the moon! Ever!
It is short,
By biggg [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 17:24 other posts 
Moon is made of cheese anyway

By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 16:20 other posts 
30 million dollar suicide.
Went out with a bang I guess.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 07:41 other posts 
Seems like our President didn't negotiate well...one female American basketball player for one notorious Russian arms dealer!
By #681164 09,Dec,22 10:44
With all due respect, a former arms dealer. He will be forgotten in some datcha in Russia. Meanwhile, we'll have Britney to dazzle the fans of women's basketball.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 10:50 other posts 
And you know this how?
I would like to read the information you gleaned that from.
He is a evil sun of a bitch that was working to kill Americans. OF course he could sit quietly in a prison for a while knowing all the time he would get out sooner to get back to his old routine. I feel sure Putin has already talked with him about sources for arms for the war in ukraine.Russia is running low on weapons, A arms dealer from a while back will know where stuff is hidden away and cheap.
This will haunt us, and I am glad biden is the 1 wearing the sticker,"I did that". It will help to show how dumb he is in the long term.
By #681164 09,Dec,22 11:00
It's an assumption on my part. The second part of my post is true and everyone can see that. I'm basing my views on an arms dealer that is know to every law enforcement of the world. He doesn't have capital to buy new munitions and even if he gets support from Putin, I believe other arm dealers would treat him like a leper. I also think that the chances of the existence of a cave in the Urals full of munitions is a huge stretch. You, though, may think otherwise. I may have little time as a member but I know most of the people Candy engages with, here. I know how you think. You are posting true to form.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 11:01 other posts 
Our Military officals share my concerns. Gee,imagine that?
By #681164 09,Dec,22 20:34
May, may, the man in the moon could travel to earth. Why don't we wait and see how it plays out.?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 22:05 other posts 
So lives could be at risk, and you want to "wait it out".
Ok, I hope I am wrong. I hope he starts selling Kirby vacuum cleaners out of the trunk of his Lada. But I think it is a pipe dream.
By #681164 10,Dec,22 08:41
Kirby? Is that brand still around?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 09:56 other posts 
Not +, I know I had 1 and gave it to a friend and he sold it for 200 bucks! They are or were very expensive.

edit, yes,they are.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 14:59 other posts 
I'm a firm believer/advocate in FIFO, first in, first out. What about freeing Paul Whelan, a former Marine, who has been incarcerated since 2018?

By #610414 09,Dec,22 20:43
I believe we should get whatever we can when we can. There's always more time to re-address the situation.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 11:21 other posts 
I agree with that sentiment 100%.
Of course we always want to get the best deal that we can but people like Putin do not play by the same rules we do and sometimes you have to take what you can get.
Anyone who says that they could have done better or that this was a poor deal do not know how these negotiations panned out.
I would suggest that maybe historically, since, 1945, that the Soviets/Russians have tended to get the better deals because they hold out for what they want and don't care whether the exchange happens or not. They actually don't care about their citizens.
Generally western leaders do care about getting their innocent citizens released, so they will do what ever they can to get that result.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 09:27
Whelan is a former United States Marine, he has citizenship in four different countries and was dishonorably discharged from the Marines.

CAT
Read that last sentence. A real hero there.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 09:57 other posts 
So what if he was dishonorably discharged? At least he did fucking do SOMETHING for the country instead of throwing a ball.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 09:59
Sold secrets to the Merchant of Death? 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 10:35 other posts 
OH and it was NOT a dishonorable discharge.
IT WAS "bad conduct discharge"
By #610414 10,Dec,22 11:35
From your own post
While not as severe as a dishonorable discharge, a bad conduct discharge is a significant punishment in the U.S. military justice system.

Maybe, he should have gone out for the Military Basketball Association.
🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 11:40 other posts 
He’s still an American 🇺🇸 what would you democrats want to do if it was Hunter Biden caught behind enemy lines for his dirty little dealings just asking
By #610414 10,Dec,22 12:30
That's not the case. The case was that Putin would trade only Britney. She's an American too. Should we have left her there? I don't think so. Get what you can get and go. My reference to Whelan is because Phart insinuated he's more important than Britney. I say bullshit to that.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

BTW, I hear young Hunter's dirty little dealings is having full body nude selfies on his laptop. We should extend an invite. 🤣🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 14:05 other posts 
She was of very little significance to the US.Unlike the whelan that actually served in the military and was productive.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 22:37
Why do you put down the contribution made by an athlete to the enjoyment of life for the rest of us. Don't you know how to have fun? Is everything to you work or service? Her contribution to the country is just as important as his. She is worth, even after incarceration, over 5 million dollars. I would say she was productive and probably will continue to do so. What did he do besides getting himself kicoout of the military?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 07:52 other posts 
I don't know what all a man has to do to be in the military but I am sure it is more difficult and stressful than tossing a ball.
By #610414 11,Dec,22 11:42
So is tightrope walking. So what
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 13:13 other posts 
So which person would serve us better in the common defense of our nation? a ball player or a marine?
By #610414 11,Dec,22 13:32
It would depend on how good a marine the ball player would make🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 13:44 other posts 
Um, well don't know how she would be as a marine.
By #610414 11,Dec,22 16:45
But as a world class athlete, I'm betting she could cut it.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 07:51 other posts 
Meanwhile, Viktor Bout, the Russian arms dealer who returned to Moscow following a prisoner swap with WNBA star Brittney Griner, told Russian state media he “wholeheartedly” supports the war in Ukraine and would volunteer for the effort if he could. Russian President Vladimir Putin previously said negotiations over the prisoner swap did not thaw U.S.-Russian relations.

By #681164 12,Dec,22 15:10
Well, he is Russian.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 21:08 other posts 
Here's yer sign,

By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 10:33 other posts 

We are not alone in wondering about it. Alot of folks are not happy.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 12:32
Too bad. Everyone has an opinion. So what?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 14:21 other posts 
and the sad part is,the dumbass ball players are going to CONTINUE to go over seas. although a coach is saying they should not go to russia,which most thankfully kinda picked up on the fact they shouldn't.

I would hope they will learn the laws of the lands they compete in to prevent further problems.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 16:58
People are people. In this case it was Russia. In any other country with democratic laws, her VAP would have been seized and at most fined.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 18:06 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 18:20 other posts 
Not at all.... a rat junkie basketball player... for a terrorist. Wow.

She's also a loser that hates America. Fuck her.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 20:37 other posts 
Yea, I wonder if she will still sit on her ass during the anthem now?
I bet she will.
Doesn't appreciate the DIRECT efforts of the government to get her home after SHE fucked up and broke the damn law in another country.
Wouldn't be so bad if she was transfered from russian prison to US prison and the gun dealer vise versa, but no, Freedom for both after they broke laws and were CONVICTED.

By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 19:37 other posts 
Kinda sad when I can even agree with part of what adam Schiff says!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 12:10 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 11:12 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 10:57 other posts 
Tired hungry and having trouble making ends meet thank your local democrats it’s like Obama is still running the country
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Let’s make every day hammer 🔨 time maybe we can knock some sense into them
Can’t touch this
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 11:28 other posts 
Yea and sadly we are just half way thru obama's 3rd term.
Will America survive 2 more years?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 11:55 other posts 
Not at this rate
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 21:23 other posts 
Obama is a loser.... another do nothing lib spending money we don't have...
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 22:31 other posts 
I agree and he was the first gay president
By #610414 16,Dec,22 18:20
Who or what is really responsible for the economy? The Federal Reserve, through monetary policy, has a major impact on the economy. Then, Business people, from large corporations down to mom-and-pop shops, significantly impact the economy by making decisions to expand or contract. But, most of all, Consumers are perhaps the greatest driving force of the economy, since about 2/3 of GDP is consumer consumption. Businesses make their expansion or contraction decisions largely on their perception of consumer sentiment. Also, Continual trade deficits, which have partially been caused by a strong U.S. dollar which makes imports cheap and U.S. exports expensive. Continual fiscal deficits, which have created a huge debt for the upcoming generation to pay.
The Trump tax cuts haven’t resulted in increase tax revenues and a shrinking deficit and debt. The obvious answer? Trickle-down economics is an aberration. Did it work when Bush 43 did it? Hell no. And it did not work under Trump who crafted one of the all-time high peacetime deficits and produced an even higher deficit in 2019, probably in excess of $1 Trillion.
Most Republican politicians, they speak out of both sides of their mouths: when democrats show deficits, they’re shocked (SHOCKED!) at the irresponsibility, but when Republicans create deficits they rush to assure us that “This will result in reduced deficits in the future; you just have to wait a while.” Right.
So, now, Biden and his team are trying to fix it. The latest studies suggest inflation is slowing. Republicans are worried. Their biggest talk point for 2024 is the economy.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

All can be verified through several web pages.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 19:11 other posts 
It’s all just talk I go by what I see and I’ve seen inflation every time a democrat is in office going way back to JFK i don’t buy into any crap 💩 you can show me on the internet
By #610414 16,Dec,22 20:15
Then tell me why we lost a total of $110K from our 401K in 2008 when that dumbass, Bush Jr, got us into that FUCK UP? What you see now has been coming since 2020. Your boy, the Clown, is the biggest reason.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 21:20 other posts 
It’s because you weren’t keeping an eye on what you’re money was doing as a business man I will share a trade secret with you if you watch the pennies the dollars will watch them selves another words watch every single penny every single day
By #610414 16,Dec,22 21:50
Our 401Ks were managed by excellent investment companies. That debacle cost Wall Street 50% of it's value. Lucky for us we had a good chunk in reserves not in the market. Still, we lost almost 50%. Sixteen yrs of hard work and effort was suddenly cut in half. Pennies? Hardly, baby. As a businessman, you must have had some bad times during that era.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

However, your bitching is noted. Biden, in two years, fucked up the economy for ever and ever in a way never seen before. Why even try to fix it?
Mountain Man, my pocket hurts as much as anyone's, but, I look for the real reasons. Those shouted from the floor of Congress by the Repuckers, I like to write them on my toilet paper roll. Now, go and look after those pennies. See if they grow to dollars. You need them soon. 👿👿
By #275407 17,Dec,22 02:14
My 401k increased and has been increasing for the last twenty years, don't you all check on where you have your money invested in and watch the market. I do and I've shown good increases over the years. I've made a lot of money on t Rowe price and Also have been investing in my company which has shown an increase in there stock in 50 straight years. My company stock just split 5 to 1 this last July, so you need to change your investments accordingly
By #610414 17,Dec,22 08:46
Cody, I was working with Baptist Health Systems (Baptist Hospital) and Charlie was wondering with Sears. Up to 2008, these 401Ks were showing good increases yearly. Both were diversified, and we both had our money in low risk stocks. Only 10% was in high risk stocks. Most people, and we were in that group, listened to these advisors. They suggested that this "blip" would self correct. That didn't happen. By the time we realized that it was too late. We salvaged a good chunk by changing everything to cash until the market settled, but, not fast enough. We are too old (and retired) to gamble with our savings. Now we have long term CDs and Bonds.
By #275407 17,Dec,22 18:57
I just renewed one of my cd's yesterday, I was only making about 1.6% interest for about two or three years now, when I went in to my bank yesterday I was told I would now be getting 4.25 % on my cd for 12 months. I wrote a check and deposited 25,000 more in that cd. I haven't seen 4 % in almost 15 years, bank America is offering 4.25 if you get in within the next three or four more days.
By #610414 17,Dec,22 20:00
That is amazing.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,22 22:20 other posts 
Damn,that is good % interest!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   ...#769

Show your Genitals