Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #187

Pages:  #1... #182   #183   #184   #185   #186   #187   #188   #189   #190   #191   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 31,Oct,22 14:13
I don't know exactly where you are in your recovery from surgery, but, wanted to say everyone, here, is worried for you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Are you home yet? Let us know. I hope your recovery is fast and as painless as possible. 🌹
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 15:56 other posts 
On this we agree.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 01:52 other posts 
I had surgery on Friday, October 28. Yep, I had a total knee replacement on my right knee so now I have a man-made joint and a titanium rod in my body. I was GOBSMACKED to learn that this surgery is deemed to be outpatient OR the hospital will agree to keep you one night and I chose to stay.

As luck would have it, I needed to arrive at the hospital at 5am on Friday however the doctors didn't arrive until 7am and the surgery began shortly thereafter. I do remember waking up at about 10am in my room and the room seemed to be no bigger than what I expect a prison cell to be, for real. The only difference being, there is a small and bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower at the end of the room by the door! The room is wide enough to accommodate the hospital bed and one reclining chair plus some of the "hospital stuff" like the rolling poles that your I.V. bags hang from a small potty chair, because they don't want me walking YET as well as my "walker", you know those metal things old people use that have cut open tennis balls on the leg of the device to allow it to slide better.

For the record, I was able to squeeze in a one hour nap in the afternoon but recovery is tough in the hospital. The guy next door to me is hard of hearing and he's had his television on and on loud for the biggest part of the day. I said something to one of the nurses when they came in at 10:35pm to take my blood pressure and temperature. She mentioned that the man was hard of hearing but I said t was not and the volume was loud. She ducked into his room, noticed he was asleep and turned it off. It's now technically Saturday and 1:47am and he's been awake for more than an hour and his television is back on. And to add insult to injury, the guy across the hall is snoring and I can hear it in my room.

All I can say is that the hospital is not a place where "sick" folks are able to get any rest!
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Boy was I greatly MISTAKEN! What I thought was a small room that I could see from my chair was NOT a full bathroom, it was just equipped with a toilet.

Not sure if I mentioned this, when I was out of surgery and brought to my room yesterday, I noticed it was about 10am. I have had lower back issues for years and the only way I am comfortable is when my legs are elevated HOWEVER, this was not meant to be in the hospital. With that off the table, I was relegated to the recliner probably from noon yesterday and that's where I woke up today. Apparently, they do not want me to stand up because my blood pressure has been low and they are concerned about falling. When I woke up this morning, it was only because this device they have me connected to was beeping and was annoying the crap outta me. Oh, speaking of crap, this is the perfect segue into my next thought..... So it took hospital staff over 15 minutes to get to my room to reset or stop this device from beeping so when she got here, I spoke to her about MY plans to use the authentic porcelain commode instead of the potty chair because I planned on having an authentic bowel movement and I would be damned if I was going to do that in the middle of the room. I want a bit of dignity! Got to the porcelain commode, mission accomplished! That wasn't a complete but scaled down version of a bathroom, the room was no bigger than a broom closet outfitted with a toilet.

I can't wait to break outt this hell hole!
By #610414 29,Oct,22 08:03
Hospitals are a necessity but they leave a lot to be desired in comfort. It seems almost every procedure is an "outpatient" one these days. I hope you have little pain or large pain killers. Good luck
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

You don't seem old enough to require a complete knee replacement. Are you fully retired? Never mind. That's a secret that a lady (like you) should divulge only if you want. Hope you get to attend many dances.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 08:56 other posts 
I fussed with approximately 4 orthopedic surgeons beginning prior to COVID about possible surgical protocol and 4 orthopedic surgeons said "no, you're too young" but I was able to retire in 2020 due to COVID and earlier this year, I believe March, I was lucky to find a surgeon who agreed that surgery is necessary and he worked with insurance to receive authorization from Blue Cross to proceed with the surgery. Just an f.y.i., I injured myself at Blue Cross years ago when I was employed by them so I wonder whether that hadany bearing on their approval decision?
By #610414 29,Oct,22 09:40
It may. We have Blue Cross Advantage HMO ant they've been ok 95% of the time. They covered all procedures with reasonable co-payments. It's the tier 4 meds we have a problem with. Finding qualified surgeons is a chore. We rely on old friends (doctors whom I've worked with) for recommendations and second opinions. How long b4 they want you to walk?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 10:38 other posts 
I wanted to walk and YESTERDAY but it wasn't until today that I hobbled to the toilet. I'm not taking full steps and am using a walker.
By #610414 29,Oct,22 11:06
Don't push it.
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 16:42 other posts 
bella!, I have just seen this now and I have to agree with CAT here - Don't push it yet. Having had a partial knee replacement some years ago I know something about this process. Your knee has been removed and replaced with an artificial joint which will take time to fuse with the remaining bone in your leg before it is fully healed. The recovery time should be similar to a leg break. My advice is to follow your doctors advice but also get a good physiotherapist who can advise you on exercises you can do to limit muscle atrophy while you are recovering, that won't upset the setting process. Good luck with your recovery.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 17:03 other posts 
I haven't even seen MY DOCTOR! To be honest, I don't believe I saw him yesterday before the surgery and I surely didn't see him after the surgery, either! My understanding he's at the Michigan vs Michigan State football game this weekend. For those that are not from Michigan, this American style football game is a big deal because these universities are big rivals. I'm still sitting in the same recliner I was in yesterday. I do the leg exercises. And I do what I'm required to do, plus!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 08:49 other posts 
Wishing you a speedy recovery!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 09:02 other posts 
Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 10:45 other posts 
Hope you get better and walking right again soon.Just follow the dr's advice.1 freind of mine had both knees done and he needed to loose some weight and hasn't.He has complications now.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 10:59 other posts 
I am with you bella! the hospital is not the best place to get a full recovery after surgery. There is no better place than home.

Wishing you a good recovery
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:04 other posts 
Thank you for your kind words.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:04 other posts 
Thank you for the sound advice!
By BirdDog [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 00:20 other posts 
Speedy recovery to you, bella! !!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 11:58 other posts 
Thank you, BirdDog!
By #275407 30,Oct,22 00:56
Oh, I feel for you, as I was reading your post, I was visualizing myself in your predicament and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. I don't think I could go through what you went through. Next time your in need of the nurse, just unplug the heart monitor and they will be in in twenty seconds hope your feeling no pain
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 07:59 other posts 
Have a speedy recovery Bella your in a better place recovering from home when I was in the hospital 4 years ago they tried to starve me and they wouldn’t let me get any sleep even though I was only there 3 days I couldn’t wait to get home
By #610414 30,Oct,22 09:47
They want you home as fast as possible. That's the reason for hospital food. 😝😝
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 12:14 other posts 
Since you only accept messages from your friends, I will thank you publicly for your kind words and thoughts. Thank you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 11:08 other posts 
Cody8789... Bjuka has a handicap parking permit... albeit for "other reasons."

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 12:07 other posts 
Thank you, dgraff, I'm looking forward to blowing this pop stand but apparently it's not going to happen until tomorrow. I dunno.....
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 12:05 other posts 
Thanks, cody. I had a rough evening yesterday. Went from the chair and into the bed hoping that the pain would subside. It didn't happen and at 10pm, I asked for a "pain pill". WHOOP THERE IT IS, 6 hours of uninterrupted peace and sleep. Fast forward to 4am and then it all starts again. Yep, vitals, blood draw, etc. 6:30am-ish starts doctor rounds, 7:30am come Food Service, 8:30am is Physical Therapy, 9am I'm back in the room needing a nap.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 13:21 other posts 
I am surprised you can get on this site from the hospital wifi... unless you are just using your mobile data..
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 18:19 other posts 
I'm using my data.
By #680315 30,Oct,22 18:14
Hope your getting well.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 18:19 other posts 
Thank you, Jamie! 😘
By #680315 30,Oct,22 18:46
I wish admin would a get us well gift..
By #610414 31,Oct,22 13:46
Good ideas, Jamie
That all sounds bloody awful, so I hope you can escape soon.
When you get home, I wish you a speedy recovery.
A tip based on the experiences of my mother in law;
if your knee starts getting less flexible, practice is important.

However, if that doesn't help, there could be scar-tissue growing in places that it shouldn't grow. A small percentage of patients has that and there is no remedy other than keyhole surgery, where they remove the scar-tissue and then have a machine keep your knee in motion. They had my mother in law wait two years, without any improvement, before they finally did that. Then she recovered very quickly and she's now doing great.
It's not meant as discouragement, but just as a precaution.
Get well soon!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 10:05 other posts 
Can somebody please 'splain how this could happened!?

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 31,Oct,22 10:08
Hahaha. 🤣🤣

By PITBULL [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 14:34 other posts 
I am voting mid-term election and after that day I will become an Independent voter for the rest of my life.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 13:04 other posts 
The first week of November allegedly will be in the 60's! Woo hoo! I gotta get outta this place! 😩
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 13:20 other posts 
It is for sure better than the usual cold this time of year! It was colder in early October here!

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 12:52 other posts 
Uh, what is he speaking about?

Our President believes he's startinb with two words.....

--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

Oops, that was "STARTING" not what I spelled!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 16:06 other posts 
It's that time of year, folks, yep, the McRib is back at McDonald's and on the "farewell tour". Is that even possible? No more McRib ever? NOOOOOO!! Actually, when I think of the McRib, I think of Scorpio69, aka Scorps and his "love" of this fast food favorite!

If anyone connects with him ( dgraff ), let him know I was thinking about him with every bite I took, smack down to me licking my fingers clean of barbecue sauce! Consuming this annual delicacy was 10 minutes of pure bliss!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 17:10 other posts 
Hahaha I will convey your message to him
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 19:09 other posts 
Well, thank you! Will you be able to catch him at home or do you think he's got his family loaded in the family vehicle pointed at McDonald's now?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 21:49 other posts 
As I think about it I bet he had a McRib for dinner today
By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 21:54 other posts 
I think it is Banquet brand tv dinners from walmart,that if you get the "barbecue ribs" varity,it taste and Looks exactly like what is in the mcrib sandwich.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 22:21 other posts 
I agree I’ve had them before
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 20:01 other posts 
I just bought 1 for photo purpose ,when I heat it up I will take a pic.
BackYard Barbecue. Yea right. Ground buzzard with rotten mater sauce.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 15:33 other posts 
/owbg8fbnw1capic.html at some point it may show up.Should be a photo of the "ribs" in my Banquet tv dinner.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 11:06 other posts 
The McRib... certified ass meat stamped with someone's work boots
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 11:56 other posts 
STOP NOW! I enjoy a McDonald's McRib once or twice when it has its annual return. I surely don't want to think about or visualize the ass meat of any animal then stamped on by a work boot. I kinda think that hospital food falls into that category. The only thing I'm readily able to identify here is bread and of course, condiments because they are in sealed packets. I surely hope that the off white stuff that is slapped in between the bread is turkey.
By #610414 27,Oct,22 14:25
By #610414 27,Oct,22 23:21
Scorps is the biggest misogynistic right wing bigot we've ever had here
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 19:49 other posts 
Be careful he can hear you
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 21:00 other posts 
He hears meowing and scratching and hacking of hair balls?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 21:24 other posts 
Those hair balls are really pubic hair
By #610414 30,Oct,22 09:06
I'm not worried. I said it to his face when he was here
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 10:11 other posts 
You expressed your feelings via the safety and the anonymity of the internet. It's just my opinion that when we have to convey our thoughts and feelings face to face, we're more apt to act with some civility and control.
By #610414 30,Oct,22 11:43
Absolutely. I guess my post was not quite accurate. Sometimes, when chatting here or in any forum in the internet, I feel like I'm face-to-face with the other person, but, if we were face-to-face, the other person (in this case Scorps) would not be posting the trashy, misogynistic, right wing, bigotry that he used to post here, in the forums. Many times directed squarely at me. I've been active in the forums for several years and came to the conclusion that the male members seem to think they are the only ones that are supposed to have any opinions, let alone socio-political ones. In many respects, the internet allows us to be more truthful when dealing with people we don't agree or, perhaps, like. When some member calls me "sweetie, or baby, or beautiful, or sexy" I respond with " lollipop, lover, handsome, Daddy". When I'm called dumb, ignorant, N......er lover, stupid cunt, I respond with "mysoginistic and other stronger choice words"

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #182   #183   #184   #185   #186   #187   #188   #189   #190   #191   ...#769

Show your Genitals