Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #188

Pages:  #1... #183   #184   #185   #186   #187   #188   #189   #190   #191   #192   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 02:38 other posts 
Madonna? That doesn't look like Madonna!

only registered users can see external links.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 12:42 other posts 
Are those tits real? Way to big either way! It don't really look like her anyway but she can alter herself so much it is hard to tell.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 13:22 other posts 
There's something about that picture of Madonna and I'm not speaking about her boobs. Her eyes look different, the lips, it could be how her lipstick was applied....something is different about that 64 year old woman! Cosmetic surgery, breast enhancements? The slight camel toe?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 15:22 other posts 
Botox I'm guessing and if she keeps going she gonna look like Jocelyn Wildenstein only registered users can see external links.

She definitely was a hottie back in the days. So nice infact I would have used her sh1t as toothpaste

And for the fragile people IT'S ONLY A SAYING...
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 15:37 other posts 
She didn't look half bad in her youth but boy she has really blew it.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 16:40 other posts 
Agreed... Part
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 16:53 other posts 
Part or phart? 😜
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 17:16 other posts 
Agreed... Part
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Bloody spellcheck lol
By #610414 30,Oct,22 09:44
AHA! 🤣🤣😈
By biggg [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 14:13 other posts 
Not really nude, she still has her knickers on. Nice pussy though
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 16:18 other posts 
You would do her in a heartbeat, biggg!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 17:56 other posts 
He might would,but as many men as she has had,he is apt to get something Ajax and sandpaper won't take off!
By biggg [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 08:04 other posts 
wire brush and Dettol :-) (maybe this is an insider joke). But she DOES have a lovely big box

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 04:28 other posts 
A former Capitol police officer was convicted on a charge he obstructed the January 6 investigation.

only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 18:45 other posts 
Well, Since Elon Musk has went into twitter and started cleaning house, Mcdonalds shouldn't have any issues with hiring and filling positions!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 19:58 other posts 
That's funny! I did read something about the number of people who will be leaving Twitter because of his purchase/ownership.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 21:03 other posts 
Yea, probably about the same as all the movie stars that were just going to fly out of the USA like a covy of quail if Trump won in 2016. They are all still here.and those twitter twatters will still work there because they know their skills are not needed anywhere else with facebook dwindling.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 21:01 other posts 
I can't find where you had posted about the ford lightning so I will just post this here.Rivian kicks it's ass in a truck pull

By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 10:16 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 12:03 other posts 
I was rippin' and runnin' on Tuesday and I was GOBSMACKED to read signage posted at a CAR WASH stating that they were hiring at $18.00 per hour! Heck, if it wasn't so far away from home, if I didn't have to work on cold and snowy days, I sure as heck would work for $18.00 per hour! HELL YEAH!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 13:02 other posts 
How much was a car wash? 75 bucks to run thru and get a blow dry?
Sheesh, that is college grad salary.

I just wish I was able and healthy enough to get a health card to use with my CDL license, I could be rolling in money now.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 13:35 other posts 
I pay $23.00 to the car wash that I go to and that's strictly for the outside. That's their top of the line, what they refer to as "ceramic gold". My car wash advertises that they are hiring at $15.00 per hour.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 20:02 other posts 
My hose pipe is still laying out there and the bucket and soap are still in the cabinet!
Poor man,poor ways.gota do it meself.For 0 dollars a hour.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 20:12 other posts 
Hose pipe? Is that a reference to your "manhood"?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 21:04 other posts 
No,I can't get past my shoes with it,I was referring to a yellow 50 foot hose pipe.
That is supposed to be approved by the American Arthritis something or other, because it has a big grip on the end that screws to the spout.
By #610414 27,Oct,22 23:18
Your spout?🤣
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 15:36 other posts 
I couldn't spell outside spiquet right, and spell check still aint helping me. Damn thing. leaves me hanging alot.
It is a valve on the side of the hose tied into the cold water plumbing system that supply's water from the well by means of a pump submerged into the well a distance away

By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:12 other posts 
I ask cat this question in her thread but I think it is worthy of asking of the entire panel of experts here.

Do you feel like Mr. Pelosi had a right to attempt to protect himself with the hammer from the intruder?
Or should Mr. Pelosi have sat there defenseless as the democrats expect gun owners to do and await his fate by the hands of the criminal?

I feel like the liberal spin on this is the intruder will be given some leniency because he defended himself from Mr.Pelosi by disarming him. Mr Pelosi may face legal action for attempting to harm the intruder
to expand on that,the intruder could claim that Mr. Pelosi made it to difficult for him to enter the house unannounced .Forcing him to break windows and such that could cause injury. The intruder could also claim that it would have been less eventful for Mr. Pelosi had he sat still and allowed the intruder to make his feelings known and felt?
I mean really to understand liberal thinking we have to go out on some might flimsy limbs here.Like that Brave squirrel that just has to have that last nut from the tree?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:26 other posts 
Wait a darn minute, you break into my house and I will use ANY MEANS to defend myself and my home. If I have a hammer, you're going to get hammered. If I have a cement block, dammit, I'm going to be swinging on you. If I have a gun, I'm going to aim to kill.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 12:04 other posts 

That is my mindset and that of millions of Americans.
BUT there is that group of people that want us to just accept our fate and lay in wait of allowing a criminal to excerise their right to harm us.

Socrates even agrees with me.to a point!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 12:29 other posts 
The above circumstances is kinda like troubleshooting a problem. If I spot someone creeping around on the outside of my house, I probably piss myself but call the police. If I have an intruder in my house, I probably still piss myself but adrenaline kicks in, it's fight or flight and since I do not have a gun, I will use whatever I can to protect myself whether I'm kicking, punching, using a hammer, simple as that.

Now allow me to qualify my first assertion of spotting someone creeping around the outside of my home. I live in an urban setting with neighbors next door and police about one mile away. If I lived in a rural setting, on a big parcel of land, perhaps I would handle things differently. The police are 15 to 20 minutes away and time goes by so slowly when you're waiting, maybe I would fire a warning shot in the air.

In all actuality, I don't know how I would handle an emergency situation if it happened.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 10:48 other posts 
Cat posted this in her thread.
"Mail-in ballots are not meant to keep the same timeline as regular voting."
Why should the majority have to wait for election results from the few legit mail in ballots?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:03 other posts 
that cunt doesn't know anything about mail-in-ballots. She is illiterate.
By #610414 29,Oct,22 11:07
Because it's the thing to do. Most of the time it doesn't make a difference.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:03 other posts 
An interesting article published in the Detroit Free Press yesterday. Ford Motor Company was found guilty of misuse of trade secrets. Oh my!

By #681734 28,Oct,22 08:54
You know nothing about me bella, you are rude to a lot of people on here, it's so very sad and vicious !!!
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Hi maybe rude was the wrong word, opinion or judgemental would be more appropriate, you have an opinion about someone and it's obvious you have a very strong support of followers who listen to you and follow your lead, it just annoys me you say things about me in you forum, when you admit you know nothing about me, I'm not a confrontational person so to end it I apologise for calling you rude bella, Marie
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 11:33 other posts 
As far as knowing you, you are absolutely right, I know nothing about you. But as far as your assertion that I have been "rude to a lot of people on here", that's a blanket statement so please elaborate on how you feel that I have been rude to you, because you know nothing about me. Thank you.
By #680315 28,Oct,22 13:22
Why haven't he/she post some pictures ..
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 15:52 other posts 
Gosh, Jamie, I have no idea. My understanding is that ANY member has to show some form of identification in if they are only uploading an avatar or poster type picture. So what I'm thinking, it will be when the member decides to.

Perhaps Rubyredlips will consider responding to you.
By #680315 28,Oct,22 16:01
Will see what kind of pm I will receive
By #681734 28,Oct,22 16:29
"She" Jamie, I have a name, hasn't put pics on as it seems to annoy certain members and I didn't join the first time to annoy anyone but it seems even with just a poster on my page it annoys certain members associated with bella, Marie
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 17:38 other posts 
Marie, you have labeled me as judgemental but I must say it seems judgemental on your part, to blast me for the actions of "certain members" who you perceive to be my followers.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 17:26 other posts 
Exactly, what have I said about you. Please refresh my memory.

I will say this, I will post about "topics" that some folks tip-toe around. If I post about specific members, I will use the "mention" option so they are aware that I am speaking about them. Sometimes my posts are positive, sometimes they are questionable and there are some that are not so nice. Do I piss people off? YES! And with said, some people seem to appreciate my being straightforward.

Thank you, but there was no need to apologize but I would like to understand from you how you feel I have been vicious toward you. Thank you, Linda
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 17:35 other posts 
Well said, Jeremy
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 17:42 other posts 
Well thanks for the -1, Mister! I actually thought I received the down vote from Doritostyle .
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 17:47 other posts 
Not sure what happened there? Can only explain it by my large fingers
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 17:51 other posts 
Large Greek man fingers! I understand. 👍
By #672017 28,Oct,22 21:45
I guess you won't mention the posts I upvote It's a bit weird of you to obsess over it honestly
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 22:50 other posts 
Oh, I don't think that I "obsess" but I do notice that you seem to be the major player in voting on posts.

I observe that you quite often will down vote political posts of members who do not share the same political values that you do. You seem to uplift and align yourself with member(s) that you apparently believe are "underdogs". Being a champion for the little person is not a bad thing as long as the little person is not without blame.

Yes, you have noticed and mentioned that I outlasted both MONTED and *lix* and I have been able to do that for almost 11 years with only one profile and one name.
By #672017 29,Oct,22 00:18
I downvote posts I don't think are well founded, or fairly reasoned It just happens that many conservatives don't value either of those things! What a coincidence.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 00:30 other posts 
If you don't like a post just move on. Why downvote? Maybe it makes you feel empowered which on a dick and cunt sites is important right?

For the record I don't hate cornchips just doritos... I find them too cheesy 🧀
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 00:44 other posts 
Jusy my opinion, nothing can ever be too cheesy, for real! Have you tried the "ranch" flavor Doritos?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 00:55 other posts 
Yes and not really a fan, I'm more of a CC's man
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 01:01 other posts 
I'm a fan of Fritos corn chips, love 'em, especially Fritos Scoops! I do not like the knock offs, they don't taste the same, not as good!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 01:20 other posts 

Toobs where a favourite when I was a child and they have made a comeback after 30 years. Panic buying made food stores limit how many bags you can purchase. And I tell you that were very hard to get. They taste just like old times just shorter sort of contradicting the name Toobs. I don't have Facebook but the link above is open for all to read and some funny stories in there.

We don't have Fritos here but used to have Lays which were nice
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 01:26 other posts 
I'm curious, did you scroll down. There's a picture of a big ol' gorilla and it takes me back a few years......
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 01:36 other posts 
Yes... Apparently thats a picture of bigfoot... Been around for years, and someone's feeble attempt of making a meme. If you google (tasty toobs memes) there are some very funny ones
By #275407 29,Oct,22 01:44
I,prefer the name, tasty boobs
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 01:52 other posts 
Well Vettie has a nice set of boobies and I do have some packets of toobies so I'm set
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 02:07 other posts 
Toobs seem to be a potato based snack

Whereas Wikipedia describes Fritos corn chips as follows;

Fritos are made by deep-frying extruded whole cornmeal, unlike the similar tortilla chips, which are made from cornmeal and use the nixtamalization process (known as masa).
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 00:56 other posts 
With all due respect, what are your qualifications that allow you to determine "well founded, or fairly reasoned" posts?

We should keep in mind a familiar idiom, "opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink."
By #672017 29,Oct,22 02:42
If only there was some way to express that opinion about a post 🤔
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 03:24 other posts 
It's called twitter... Elon is a nice guy apparently
By #610414 29,Oct,22 08:08
I have no idea why voting +/- is about.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 17:50 other posts 
It's a fine line here. When you post with transparency in the Forum you are either "loved or hated", rude, vicious or just plain ol' BITCH. Some might "respect" your integrity and some fear it. What in the heck is up with that!?
By #681734 28,Oct,22 19:06
Hi Linda I will open my messages so this is private between us, Marie
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 19:23 other posts 
Thank you for being receptive of the conversation.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 17:32 other posts 
I tried to send you a screen shot of things that I was able to find that I have posted in the Forum that was specific to you. Unfortunately, you have closed communication to all members. Let me know if you would like to receive my findings.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 09:23 other posts 
Rubyredlips Calm down Catso

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #183   #184   #185   #186   #187   #188   #189   #190   #191   #192   ...#769

Show your Genitals