Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #192

Pages:  #1... #187   #188   #189   #190   #191   #192   #193   #194   #195   #196   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 09:58 other posts 
1.7 million for a 150 square foot bathroom?
And people wonder what the hell is wrong with this country?
the san fran folks like to shit in the streets what do they need with a bathroom anyway?
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 07:13 other posts 
Holy smoke, dgraff ! It's slightly after 7 AM, it's still dark and it's already 53 degrees out. Gosh, it's actually 10 to 14 degrees warmer than several days of the week before and that in the afternoon, the warmest part of our day. I hope your weather will be just as pleasant in PA and the weather in Florida is even warmer in Florida. The thought and my mind's vision of cody8789 needing to wear his heavy ski jacket over his budgie smuggler makes me want to giggle.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 07:30 other posts 
Yeah it’s supposed to get 70 today for a day time high
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 08:10 other posts 
Don't get jealous but it's already 53 degrees out so I need to do something fun today! You and your sweetie need to make some plans, too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 08:44 other posts 
I might get the motorcycle out for a spin
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 12:26 other posts 
It's 67 degrees out and super sunny, no wind.....EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 13:38 other posts 
72.5 and sunny!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 13:50 other posts 
Whatever!
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 14:02 other posts 
It snowed here this morning. ⛄️
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 14:35 other posts 
It sucks to be where you live! I'm certain that Alberta, Canada and the cities of Edmonton, Calgary and Banff are beautiful but you are in snow country!
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 15:18 other posts 
It was the first snow this year which should have happened a month ago so no one is surprised by the snow but we are surprised by how long it took to get here!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 14:39 other posts 
By the way, it's 72 degrees now!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 06:41 other posts 
Did ya take your girl out for a ride on the bike yesterday? We're going to have a carbon copy of yesterday, today. Woo hoo!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 07:06 other posts 
Yes I did it was a nice ride

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 21:39 other posts 
Fort Myers Beach looks like a war zone.

By #275407 18,Oct,22 00:23
I'm still under the weather with some long lasting respiratory infection from being at ft,Meyers for a week.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 00:27 other posts 
What caused your respiratory problems, was it the air quality created by hurricane Ian?
By #275407 18,Oct,22 00:29
I'm guessing between moldy conditions to not being able to wash hands because of no running water. Very unsanitary
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Our first cold front, well for us it's cool,,, will be pushing through ft,lauderdale Wednesday night dropping temp down to high in the 70s and low in the lower 60s, can't wait to lose this humidity
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 00:47 other posts 
Geez, cody, your cold front is placing your temperature at the upper 70's? Well, let me just say that although this is the fall season up north, our high temperature today was a mere 42 degrees Fahrenheit WITH rain and strong winds. Tomorrow is going to be warmer at 43 degrees and Wednesday a warmer yet, at 48! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR COOLER WEATHER!
By #275407 18,Oct,22 00:49
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 07:58 other posts 
Tell me how cool it is in Florida and my response will be that iit's a cold and rainy 39 in my area of Michigan!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 10:14 other posts 
When you see or hear in the news that lizards are falling down the trees, you know is cold in Florida
By #610414 18,Oct,22 08:09
It's time to bring out the winter weather clothes and give the moths a chance to breathe. Hot chocolate with churros time is here and having to change to shorts and a t-shirt in the afternoons.🤣🤣😈
Me and both my boys were there. Shitty conditions. FEMA trailers that were brought in for workers to sleep in were full of mold. My youngest slept in a tent and work truck. Me and my oldest boy traveled back and forth. What was your work over there Cody?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 12:42 other posts 
Those fema trailers , well apparently nothing has improved with that bunch since Floyd when I was helping in that situation.
By #275407 18,Oct,22 21:28
I spent a week there to help my brother pack his belongings which took four days and three days waiting for a flatbed to transport my car back home after it was flooded out, over four grand for damage and eight hundred to transport my car one hundred miles home.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 21:32 other posts 
wow ,alot of money spent.
By #275407 18,Oct,22 21:40
I would do anything for my brother no matter what it might cost.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 21:44 other posts 
Yea, family is the 1 thing that should matter the most to people but you would be surprised at how many folks let down their familys in time of need.I have witnessed it to much this year already in health care and such.
By #275407 18,Oct,22 21:49
Phart, the copy of the bill I got from Firestone that I sent you last week was just to get my car back on the road, I still have other issues my car needs like my traction control isn't working and some other small issues, the salt water really fucked up my car, but I'm going to get it all fixed.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 22:52 other posts 
Things will get better for you and for all the people in Florida. Cody you are sweetie
By #275407 18,Oct,22 22:58
Freddy, I'm ok, I just feel for the people thst lost everything. I accually met several people that lost everything and as I was talking to them, I got very upset how they felt and cried with them. I guess I get emotional when I see others upset and no where to go.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 23:31 other posts 
Humanity catch will all of us in times like this.
By #610414 19,Oct,22 07:36
Cody, wouldn't it have been better to total the car and get the insurance to get you a new one?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 09:54 other posts 
There is a bond between family and there is a bond between man and his machine.
My first car, whatever it takes it will always be a part of my life.
Period.
By #610414 19,Oct,22 10:33
Men! I've always loved hot, fast cars, but, not in the way you men do. 😛
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 11:07 other posts 
What is this car of yours, that holds such a special place in your life?
By #275407 19,Oct,22 21:18
Bella, I have a special model car, only 1500 were built. Everytime I've taken my car to the dealer for certified work, every dealer has told me, " don't ever sell this car,myou have a real collectors item". I will post pictures of my car I took today as I'm working on it in my garage on my page.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I've taken pictures of my car as I'm working on it. Pictures are waiting for review to get posted.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 21:33 other posts 
That car is well worth what it takes to keep it up and running for sure.
By #275407 19,Oct,22 21:34
By #610414 20,Oct,22 10:10
Bad Boy, I just wet my panties. Yes, Phart is right. It’s worth keeping. 👍😈
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 21:37 other posts 
Of course, we have had conversations about your car.

After reading phart's post above;

"There is a bond between family and there is a bond between man and his machine.
My first car, whatever it takes it will always be a part of my life.
Period."

I was curious about phart's second bullet, he writes; My first car, whatever it takes it will always be a part of my life.

I was asking phart what is the car that holds such a special place in his heart however he didn't want to respond to me.
By #275407 19,Oct,22 21:43
He's probably hunting for a picture of his special car
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 21:50 other posts 
Yeah, that's what happening! Do you think he's gonna find that picture in ALLEY CAT's thread?
By #275407 19,Oct,22 21:52
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 18:32 other posts 
No I don't think a photo of my car is something in cats thread
It is not a "special " car, it is just special to me because it is the reason i am still living ,i was at that low point in my life when the end was looking much better than to continue and I got the car and it was just something that basically gave me a sense of independence and freedom I had not known until then.
To put it bluntly a few days before I got it, i was planning to steal my dads car and drive off a cliff,so that should tell you where i was in my life at that moment in time.
I was lead to believe my parents divorce was my fault and i had watched my dad cry 1 to many times and I had little to nothing to live for at the time.
To understand what this car means to me in a book would be a long job. I was abused, locked up in a room, unless I was in school well into my teen years. my old car was 1500 bucks that my dad worked hard on the weekends to get for me so I could get to a job or college or whatever. It was the first meaningful piece of property I had ever had. it gave me freedom ,responsibility, and working on it helped me to gain the talents i use to this day to earn extra money to make ends meet.
I sent you 2 a pm.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 15:37 other posts 
Here is a prime example of why totaling out cars is getting to be crazy and a terrible waste.

Fixable, nearly new. Just needed to be disassembled, cleaned up and some parts replaced.
Our car insurance just keeps climbing,although people like me drive safe and aren't wrecking everything. It is because people want instant gratification and are spoiled and wasteful with cars and etc.
I would much rather see Cody get the car he cares about fixed if it cost 10 grand to the insurance,than for the insurance to have to pay 20 grand and the car wasted.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 16:35 other posts 
Ha! My insurance policies, both car and homeowners, are coming up for renewal on November 1st through Citizens. I'm officially retired, no tickets, no claims with the exception of glass claims. My car insurance for two cars was quoted at $3,581 and homeowners at $833. According to my insurance agency, which searches several different insurances, no one can come close to matching the price quoted for homeowners HOWEVER Progressive can insure my cars for $3,051, a decrease of $530.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 17:22 other posts 
Yea,mine went up a 100 bucks this year.
Homeowners is about 1600 a year.
I was told by a wealthy fellow that i did some work for a few years ago that he checked insurance rates with different companys each year. Saves a few 100 bucks doing it.

Homeowners is such,no real way of knowing if you are covered or not because of fine print.
Did the water rise slowly into the structure or did it rush in? Was it rain or was it a pipe busted? every little detail matters.
By #275407 23,Oct,22 01:12
Wow, how opposite,,, my homeowners is 9400.00 and that's without flood ins. Which I don't need because I'm not in a flood area and I own my own home. And my car ins. Is 780.00 full coverage with State Farm, no tickets or accidents ever.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 06:30 other posts 
Your homeowners insurance is $9400 per year? Oi! Breaking it down to what you pay monthly would mean that it is WELL OVER $700 per month but less than $800 and you say that's without flood insurance, too! Are things that upside-down in Florida versus Michigan? Your homeowners is based on the replacement value of your home, isn't it? What is the average price of homes in your neighborhood?
By #275407 24,Oct,22 00:50
Low end around 650, high end 850. My neighbor across the street bought last year at 840. My next door neighbor next door with a smaller house bought three months ago when prices were at a high for 740. What's not to good is most insurance companies are not insuring the roof anymore unless it's less then three years old.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

There are so many claims in Florida that two thirds of the insurance companies went out of business. For a ins. Co. To stay in business in fl. They have to charge an enormous amount with half the coverage that they used to have. So many people can't afford there ins. Anymore that if there house is paid for, they go without ins. If there house is not paid for, there mortgage payment increases to compinsate for any loses the banks may lose. The only way an ins company can survive here is if they charge more for a lesser coverage.
By #672017 24,Oct,22 01:13
Are insurance companies pulling out of FL the same way they are in LA? Mine justy announced they are leaving the state and my new policy will certainly be more expensive.
By #275407 24,Oct,22 01:16
Yes they are, that's why the few that are left can make there own price. Our governor just signed a bill so starting in 2024, our insurance on our homes will be going down 15 -20 percent, not much, but will help
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 02:19 other posts 
A 15% to 20% decrease is quite healthy and 15 to 20 percent sounds nice however I certainly understand how one might feel that it's "not much" if their annual policy is quoted at $9,400.00.
By #681164 19,Oct,22 17:40
Phart, you know very well that a flooded car can be put back on the road. Sure, many mechanical parts can be replaced or "cleaned" but electrical connectors in the main harness can not be cleaned and after some time they corrode. They will fail, no maybes. The mold under the carpeting can't be cleaned, and all they'll do to the engine and transmission is flush it out. A car like that will give you grief for as long as you own it. Now, if the owner is willing, for whatever reason, to put up with it, that's his choice, but, if he wants to sell the car, he will have to tell the buyer that the car was in a flood. Car insurance, like other insurance, is very expensive. The insurance premiums are re-invested in other sister companies that bring that corporation large profits. They still pass the cost to the consumer. Still, it's nice not to make use of it.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 17:53 other posts 
Well there is a difference in salt water flood and fresh water flood. But both can be dealt with.
Most of my knowledge and dealings is with heavy equipment, dozers and the like.
The detergents in oils and fluids will clean out the block and housings, just change frequently for a while.
Upholstery? Of course you have to remove it to clean the car properly. biggest reason cars are totaled is labor cost, not actual problems.
By #275407 19,Oct,22 21:15
I have my car in the garage replacing most of my electrical conections
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 21:22 other posts 
1 technical question. Do you think that gel compound you can buy for those connections would have helped?
example,
I have used it before and don't really know if it does any good or not except to tell the owner of the equipment it is on there.
By #275407 19,Oct,22 21:23
Some gel compounds that help increase electrical current do help.
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

It helps corosion from decreasing connection
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 21:34 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 21:55 other posts 
Dielectric grease is used in production of all modern cars. It's main purpose is to help keep dirt and salt from connections. Also to stop high resistance through dry connections. The big problem is when people use high pressure cleaners and degreaser to clean the engine bay. Pressure cleaners will blow past seals and remove the grease causing a dry connector pins resulting down the track to dry and or corroded connection leading to an open circuit and or high resistance.

As for inboard computer components eg ECU ,BCM once these are water affected it's the end of these components. Sometimes they ok for awhile the the check engine light comes on and off. Money light we call it in the industry as it can be a cheap fix or more than the car is worth

Moral to the story, water and electrics do not mix.

As for flood damaged cars, personally I would not touch one. I own a few cars two very expensive and even if it is just cloudy I won't take them out as weather here on the Goldcoast is very unpredictable. We get four seasons in one day slot during summer and my biggest fear is hail damage
By #275407 19,Oct,22 23:10
The salt water contamination did not get inside the car,nwhat damage it did do was getting into the bell housing of the transmission damaging the slave cylinder. Also shorting out ac compressor which was original, so replacing compressor, they also have to replace dryer canister, office tube and condenser being how old they were, all had to be replaced to get compressor warranty. Otherwise replacing only compressor they can't guarantee the compressor won't be damaged by metal shavings caused by normal wear and tear. That's how they do it. Dgraff being a mechanic knows how that works.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 06:00 other posts 
Absolutely I buy them in a kit consisting of the A/C pump the dryer the orifice tube the pag oil and flush to blow through the existing line’s and the dye for future detection of leaks this is all a must for a healthy A/C system
By #275407 19,Oct,22 22:04
Cat, at the price of what cars are at the moment, no, if I'm going to buy a new car, it's going to be a car that I'm excited driving it and that will be an expensive one at the current prices now. I'll just wait and see how the car price market will be in a year.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Anyway, Russia has plans to nuke the USA, so we won't be needing cars,
By #610414 20,Oct,22 08:20
New car prices are obscene. Charlie says you are right if the electrics didn't get wet. I finally broke down recently and sold my vintage Mustang. Hubby is not able to do repairs anymore and it kept breaking down, but, I miss the sound of that v-8 through the Thrush mufflers, not to mention the rush of the acceleration.
If Russia nukes us I'm voting Republican.🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,22 20:36 other posts 
Sad that it require a nuke to get your vote. The tractors and such I have worked mostly need fluids changed so forth fresh water is not as hard on stuff with short term exposure
By #610414 21,Oct,22 20:55
Tractors are not as sophisticated as cars
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 06:04 other posts 
Oh but they most certainly are nowadays I have the software in my computer for John deer and kubota to prove
By #610414 22,Oct,22 08:20
I stand corrected, but, that's for EPA compliance. A wet tractor seat won't matter, nor will mud on the cab floor. A tractor that's used at a 20 mph speed hardly needs seatbelts and the wiring harness runs through open areas as opposed to under the dash or through the chassis. Am I right?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 11:38 other posts 
Correct
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 20:12 other posts 
many a man died because of a tractor that was not even in gear to move.
when a Drott loader goes under water in a sand pit to the point the exhaust flap is the only thing you can see except for muddy water,that means there is a bit more than a muddy seat.
OF course there are these cases as well.
I can't find the videos I had watched a few months ago.
By #610414 23,Oct,22 10:15
Phart, the same can be said of the Titanic. I think you know what I'm trying to say.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #187   #188   #189   #190   #191   #192   #193   #194   #195   #196   ...#769

Show your Genitals