Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #193

Pages:  #1... #188   #189   #190   #191   #192   #193   #194   #195   #196   #197   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 20:38 other posts 
I have come to realize that in modern times, some folks don't have voices in their heads, the voices text them on their phones instead.That is why no one is watching where the hell they are going while driving anymore.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 00:15 other posts 
Ha! I just posted a picture for you. This accident happened in May, not too far from my house at the beginning of summer. If you look closely on the left side of the picture, the passenger door is open and somewhat obscures the view, you will see the vehicle that struck the truck that was trailering the boat. Yep, the collision caused the boat to be knocked off the trailer.

This is the marsh area, lots of wildlife. The truck drastically slowed down because a mother duck and her brood were crossing the highway. Unfortunately, the driver of the car behind him was busy texting and BOOM!

/5mycdjpvh85jpic.html

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 20:32 other posts 
Common sense does not seem to be common in some folks.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 19:18 other posts 
A 44-year-old Dutch man, Aidyn Coban, was convicted of sexually extorting a British Columbia teenager who died by su¡cide a decade ago was sentenced to 13 years in prison Friday. I just listened to a podcast on this piece of shit who targeted and extorted dozens of minors and gay men throughout Europe and the world.

only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 13:38 other posts 
You can't make this stuff up.
1 day she is all for defund the police,and now she is wondering why they are not doing something about a angry Asian man throwing bags of shit in her yard!

By PITBULL [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 10:51 other posts 
Hey Saggy Granny CAT I love your gifts and since you are so nice to me I will keep sending you some more.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 09:34 other posts 
I gota try this sometime.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 06:25 other posts 
Has anyone, other than myself, ever wondered why leopoldij continuously insults the United States, our government and our people, etc, yet to my knowledge, has never, ever revealed where he lives?
By #610414 14,Oct,22 07:34
From his page

"leopoldij seems to be a male, straight, interested in women, claims to be living in United Kingdom and speaks 𝐬𝐞𝐱talk"
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 12:16 other posts 
Of course leopoldij lives in the UK. Is that because he doesn't want to admit where he actually lives? If memory serves me correctly, you have made many claims but have they all been true? And while we are at it, I claim to be a natural blonde. Hey, Sir-Skittles , do you still claim not to be an American?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 13:16 other posts 
Bella,he's just pissed that the US is no longer under british rule.
OR he is jealous that we are much freer than the folks in uk that have all kinds of weird laws.
A cubic inch tax on car engines for example.

I interpret from his messages that he apparently has no morals of any kind, no respect for human life, no respect for marriage,etc.
I am frankly glad that he is over there where a person lacking so much of what makes a human a decent person be around is acceptable.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 14:25 other posts 
leopoldij is no more British than I am Japanese. Anyone that has to pay for the company of a member of the opposite sex does not have all their pistons firing ( or whatever pistons do). My guess is his entire life is just one big fantasy that he's created within his own head.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 15:26 other posts 
I am sure glad I am far enough away from him that he has no negative effects on my life. if his mindset was that of the majority,this world would be 1 fucked up place.
He has a good idea now and again and I wish him no harm. He seems to have some level of education of sorts.but it is biased.
By #610414 14,Oct,22 16:57
I venture to say he thinks the same about you. 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 17:03 other posts 
Well he is free to do that,
I can't deny him his privilege of a opinion and have 1 of my own.
By #610414 14,Oct,22 16:58
But, if you wanted to be Japanese, that's ok too.😂😈
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 20:39 other posts 
YEA So appling the democrat method of thinking,
Bella can identify as Japanese.
ベラ、素敵な夜を過ごしましたか?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 21:41 other posts 
私は素敵な夜を過ごしています、質問してくれてありがとう!
By #610414 15,Oct,22 09:59
孤独に?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 16:49 other posts 
No, not at all.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 17:18 other posts 
I guess some people would see me as such.but I am used to it.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 18:36 other posts 
Look again, phart, that pot shot was directed at me.
By #610414 15,Oct,22 10:01
It's no worse than Repuckers identifying themselves as winners of the 2020 election.😈
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 10:26 other posts 
There's none so blind as those who will not see.....
By #610414 15,Oct,22 10:46
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 17:18 other posts 
what do YOU identify as?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 13:40 other posts 
Chinese Japanese dirty knees look at these
By #610414 15,Oct,22 13:46
🤣🤣🤣😈
By #610414 14,Oct,22 16:53
I don't know. Ask him. I have been friends with Leo for several years and I know he has lived in several countries including the USA.
I have used VPNs, mostly because of multiple members using my router, but, when I joined SYC I was living in Valdosta, Georgia and now I'm back in Miami, Florida.
You can claim you are a natural blonde, and I believe you. I have no reason to doubt you, however, only your lover knows for sure (think about it). My lovers know for sure. 😈
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 16:29 other posts 
If I were Admn. I would delete his profile here. He is chatting on an American website. This show he is a moron. He hates everything around him.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 17:01 other posts 
No,to some degree Leo is a asset to us.
Think about it,if he were not here,we would not have nearly as clear of a veiw of how liberals on the other side of the pond think. We would not know just how dangerous their mindset could be if he didn't tell us all about his views.
I say leave him be, let him make or break himself.
I disagree with Anannas ALOT ,but as I have said elsewhere here,at least he makes some sense and will explain himself.When you ask leo a serious question,you get crickets or some nasty remark.No real answer.
Anannas will take a moment to explain his thoughts, as off kilter as they may be. A open dialog between all people is needed to better us as a whole.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 15:27 other posts 
He has lied about his whereabouts, but believe the cunt Leo is in the UK. He has also claimed to reside in Finland ...

Another rat turd European whinging off about the US. Because Europe is so perfect

Most of the anti-US rhetoric comes from that Dutch donkey. A site shut in and miserable person who by his own admission, likes to swallow his cum.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 16:52 other posts 
Is it possible that leo's ethnicity is Pakistani/Indian?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 17:19 other posts 
Naw,the folks are more civilized that live in those country's,
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 18:40 other posts 
I don't know about that, have you read articles about grown men and little boys OR arranged marriages between family members and other fucked up stuff....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 17:24 other posts 
Bella!- no he shared a picture years ago ... he is white, fat, and a libtard

Glasses and an off brand haircut for sure. A real goblin
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 18:03 other posts 
well the fat and white with glasses would describe most males on the site.
Libtard,I don't know how many that covers.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 18:41 other posts 
Do they have BoRics in the UK?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 20:29 other posts 
UH, I had to google Boriks
a Beauty shop chain over there in the uk
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 09:08 other posts 
Have you ever noticed when you corner leo with facts ,he never responds?
He made some post about littlefeather,the fake indian girl that made a short speech at a movie awards show and I have since found where it was made clear she was NOT a INDIAN at all but a mexican.

But you know,he aint responded?
makes me wonder how many other idols of the liberals are frauds.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 10:31 other posts 
Berlin, New Hampshire is receiving heated sidewalks in their downtown for the tune of 20M by way of our government's infrastructure spending bill.

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 11:04 other posts 
Great our tax dollars at work so they get heated sidewalks and all over the country we have bridges ready to collapse whose great idea was that let’s go Brandon
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 11:09 other posts 
Don't you wish you lived and shopped there? 😳
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 11:12 other posts 
There just installing them so they don’t have to shovel snow off them anymore
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 09:04 other posts 
crazy and lazy.Why not hire the homeless to clean the sidewalks so they can afford a place to stay?

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 08:30 other posts 
Gun violence is off the charts.

Two hospital members were fatally shot at the Methodist Dallas Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 21:24 other posts 
Poor, old guy, he's confused, AGAIN!

--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Is it my imagination or is Randall's Island "tent city" comfortably appointed?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

AOC seems to enjoy movin' & groovin' to the heckler's chant.
--------------------------------------- added after 39 minutes

Oh, the Aussie's seem to notice the "oops" our poor old guy has. Gee, I wonder if the rest of the world notices this, too?

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 14:56 other posts 
Jamie , you seem to be able to see profiles that others cannot. What's up with profile for the new Rubyredlips , a profile that has not yet been verified? My goodness, she bailed on the other profile, member #681274, the profile you mentioned in this thread
By #680315 22,Oct,22 15:14
Sorry but maybe I'm not using my glasses. May thats why.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 15:19 other posts 
Maybe I need to remove my glasses, too!
By #680315 22,Oct,22 16:37

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #188   #189   #190   #191   #192   #193   #194   #195   #196   #197   ...#769

Show your Genitals