Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #196

Pages:  #1... #191   #192   #193   #194   #195   #196   #197   #198   #199   #200   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 09:43 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Ridicules, last week it was Texas Pete.

Are people this stupid that they can't read the labels?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 11:10 other posts 
People don't always read the "fine print" and you know that. I suppose that if something meant that much to me, such as where something is made, I would read the fine print.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 13:50 other posts 
I'm getting the new car itch, look at this new Cadillac!

By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 13:57 other posts 
um, give me that 59 Eldorado they show on that video!
Funny, I was just standing beside 1 last Saturday in a museum. Sinatra blue with stainless roof. Hand built then, just as this new 1 will be from what I read a few weeks ago. I don't think they hand built the 59-60 Eldorado but those 2 years but they had EVERY option that could be imagined on a car, just as this new 1.
No telling what this new 1 will cost.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 20:14 other posts 
Looks like a plastic hunk of junk the last good Cadillac made was in the early 70s they went down hill fast sense then
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 21:28 other posts 
69 Fleetwood brougham with the 472 cubic inch v8 was my dream car for decades.

By yeehawboyy [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 13:33 other posts 
Do you call it Pop or Soda?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 13:36 other posts 
I use both terms. 👍
By yeehawboyy [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 20:53 other posts 
Same here but i find I mostly just use soda when referring to things like grape, cream and orange soda where as I'll say pop for other things
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 13:51 other posts 
Moutain Dew. you mean there are other things out there?
By yeehawboyy [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 20:54 other posts 
Lmao Mountain dew is pretty good
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 21:17 other posts 
I call it a chaser
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 21:27 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 22:49 other posts 
Kinda sad that phart posted links to suburban neighborhoods other than his own. Yep, he posted links to a Detroit suburb, a New York CITY (I'm guessing he intended to include CITY) suburb and finally a San Francisco suburb. I grew up in a suburb of the City of Detroit but am unable to validate phart's link as the original poster and I have mutually blacklisted one another.
--------------------------------------- added after 111 minutes

My guess is that you didn't post a link of the Grosse Pointe area, home of the Ford family, Dodge family, Chrysler family, Stroh family...... Or of Rochester Hills, home to Madonna Louise Ciccone, aka Madonna, our trendy Royal Oak and Ferndale. None of the cities I mentioned are cosmopolitan cities, just beautiful suburban cities of Detroit.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 13:18 other posts 
Well, I was trying to illustrate to the leo that all suburbs don't look the same.
I can't relate to the neighborhoods of Ford and Madonna as I don't live in a neighborhood like that. If I posted a photo of my neighborhood, the first thing that would stand out is a run down general store, and some houses spread out over several miles of 2 lane curvy road.
It used to be peaceful here, until the russians and new yorkers came. land was 650 a acre when my dad bought this place in 69, 4 acres just sold a mile down the road for 50,000 a acre,and it is poor land that will not perk for a standard septic tank system.

And I am willing to bet good money that all suburbs in leo's 'hood look as nice as the 1's that were shown in that video. Jack the Ripper didn't roam the areas around Windsor castle.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 12:40 other posts 
Me got's me a biscuit.

Animals are fun to watch, apparently this 1 has a family to feed. There are some humans that need to learn from this mouse.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 09:55 other posts 
Apparently, McDonald's has chosen to use "Artificial Intelligence" at least in this location, to enhance the overall speed in your drive-thru experience. Be sure to watch the short video to see how helpful AI is!

By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 00:36 other posts 
Yes, I know I’m Canadian but…

If you have friends and family who are looking to take advantage of the student loan relief sent them to studentaid.gov to apply.

I saw it on PBS News
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 00:49 other posts 
This is link is for student loan relief in the United States?
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 00:57 other posts 
Yes
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 00:59 other posts 
That's great information (for some), thank you

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 20:26 other posts 
Mila aka Cure is back
By #680315 17,Oct,22 20:30
She ask about you
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 20:39 other posts 
she wants to be my friend
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 20:59 other posts 
Why doesn't Cure aka MilaBoobs want to be friends with Sir-Skittles ?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 21:07 other posts 
She? Did you mean HE asked about Skittles?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 21:06 other posts 
How could you tell? Was it was because he's posting the same pictures that we've seen from before? Those pictures tug at my senses because in 95% of them, she really doesn't appear to be genuinely happy. Her "maturity" aside, look at her face, she looks tired, she's is not smiling, it's like she's going through the motion.....

By #610414 17,Oct,22 11:29
CAT the saggy granny thinks her pictures are hot. She is so stupid and living in a cloud of fantasies she forgot we have a lot of members here who are really hot.

@Pa-Freedy@ I haven’t forgotten that “we have a lot of members who are really hot”. There are many women that are members that are gorgeous, and, the same with men. I happen to think that for a “saggy granny”, and believe me, I am a granny, I still look hot. What I would like to know is why You bother yourself with my looks. Please tell us here. One thing for sure, I’m not going anywhere. Don’t like what you see? Don’t look. 👿
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 15:58 other posts 
Well I am just going to say this as a general observation.
As we get older the simple fact is we no longer look 19 and hot.We are fucking old people and we are going to look like it. If you are not old yet,and you live long enough,YOU WILL BE OLD TO! things sag,things shrink,things wrinkle.
so although cat and i disagree on 90% of everything, I don't criticize her appearance as I am no Fabio myself.

of course he is getting old to
By #610414 17,Oct,22 20:12

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 12:59 other posts 
Dems tried to impeach Trump over his Ukraine aid comments ...

And then here comes Brandon- Doing in live on TV with Saudis. Begging them to NOT decrease production until after the midterms!

Fucking joke.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 00:19 other posts 
And guess what? They are going to cut production and prompt our prices to gp up,Again! for spite against biden. Because they know we can't even begin to access our own oil quickly to replace theirs. We were just starting to get our heads above water here in the US and this shit had to happen.I just hope the voters remember this in november and vote with their brains and their wallets and get the dems backed into the corner where they belong.
I read the other day that our refineries can't refine our higher quality crude, and so they claim that is why it is exported and we import the crap from the middle east.
I don't quite get that as cleaner stuff should take LESS effort to clean that dirty stuff.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 11:38 other posts 
OPEC+ cartel Saudi's waving their dick in the yanks faces for years now, just like they have done to the UK for decades!!!
By #275407 17,Oct,22 14:17
Is it true, but I heard the u.s. Has the biggest oil fields, even bigger then the soudies but don't drill because it's cheaper to buy oil elsewhere. If I were pres. I would drill our own oil, flood the market to lower prices, and say fuck you to the American oil companies that want to steal our money. I would bring in oil companies from other countries to drill our oil at a reasonably price.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Let's start building more refineries to process more fuel
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 14:37 other posts 
It's all money Cody, USA can be self sufficient if it needed to be,it has enough natural resources!!!
Most US trade with the Saudis is military like the UK,US has the capability to halt arms trades anywhere through financial sanctions!!!! But there's too much money to be made,so nothing in the arms trade happens without the USA allowing it!!!!
As always in America, follow the money

The oil companies just want the cheapest way to make money for themselves, that's why OPEC+ slow production,to bump the market prices
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 15:56 other posts 
Heres the thing people don't think about.
If gas is going to be 3.50 a gallon for example, if we were buying oil drilled,pumped and refined here in the US we would be supporting our own economy.
But at 3.50 a gallon,and buying it overseas, that money is LEAVEING to never return.Not to mention the jobs that it would bring back to the US.
No need to create jobs out of thin air.we have the work here already..

1 thing for sure,this event vindicates what I have been trying to tell cat. the 'resident can do things to affect the price of gas directly.

By yeehawboyy [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 11:45 other posts 
Coming on here to say I hope everyone has a relaxing day today

By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 10:01 other posts 
I don't understand why this is a issue.
A company spends money to train you for the job they give you, and if you quit in a short time, they loose that money.
And people wonder why jobs go over seas. The people over seas appreciate a job.
By #610414 17,Oct,22 10:22
I guess I had it wrong. I was under the impression that to get hired for a job you had to KNOW how to do it. All the company had to do was show you HOW they would like it done. A job where it's an entry job for an unskilled worker is more like a limited apprenticeship. An employee has no reason to be loyal to a company that can fire you at the drop of a hat. The company makes an investment hoping they can get a "worker" that obviously, they can't hire off the street. That new, "untrained" worker has no knowledge of what the job is about and he might find out he DOESN'T LIKE IT, for whatever reason.
Jobs don't "go overseas". A job that needs to be done HERE will always be here. The control, the business, might move overseas (and a lot do), but, THE COST OF DOING BUSINESS is what drives that. Remember, if the business moves overseas, most local workers get laid off and the business has no LOYALTY to the workers. Yes, Phart, kiss that possible employer's ass. I'm sure it's the right thing to do. NOT. 🤣😈

By PITBULL [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 13:26 other posts 
whatever happen to the option when voting for pictures here such as HOT or NOT? Now is only hot. So if you don't like the picture you can't the member posting the picture is not hot. This is not fair if you want to express your opinion here. Are we too sensitive now that someone here with an ugly picture can't take the truth about his/her posting picture?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 17:29 other posts 
Um, a member by the name of Twowarmtts got their knickers in a knot because their pictures were consistently voted down. The member wondered why there was a need for a [NOT] vote and suggested that admin do away with [NOT]. admin concured with the suggestion and POOF!, bye-bye [NOT].
By biggg [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 17:40 other posts 
Hmm, not not anymore because of knot (knickers)
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 18:16 other posts 
By #275407 16,Oct,22 17:42
Why can't we just take this a step further, why not get rid of the negative gifts, isn't that the same gesture.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 18:14 other posts 
I understand your position however there are members that spend a great deal of money to buy points in order to send negative gifts.
By #275407 16,Oct,22 18:17
I agree, it's funny to me that members get so upset when given a negative gift, it doesn't mean anything,,,
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 18:25 other posts 
It sure does mean something to some folks.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 18:33 other posts 
so now the only option is to tell in simple words; YOUR PICTURE IS NOT HOT.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 18:41 other posts 
Yes, and when you post, YOUR PICTURE IS NOT HOT, they don't have to feel any pain because they can just delete the comment.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 18:44 other posts 
and then we can post the picture on the blogs so more people know the picture is not hot.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 19:03 other posts 
Whatever floats your boat!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 19:08 other posts 
They need to know their picture are not hot.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

CAT the saggy granny thinks her pictures are hot. She is so stupid and living in a cloud of fantasies she forgot we have a lot of members here who are really hot.
By #275407 17,Oct,22 00:38
When I'm 80, I hope I think I'm still hott
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 08:54 other posts 
I want to see you now before you turn 80.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #191   #192   #193   #194   #195   #196   #197   #198   #199   #200   ...#769

Show your Genitals