Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #198

Pages:  #1... #193   #194   #195   #196   #197   #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 18:01 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Poor woman,I can't imagine how uncomfortable this had to be.
And fat people sweat and smell more normally than skinny people because of the fat rolls and the fact they can not physically reach parts of their bodies to properly clean them.
After the plandemic,you would think passengers piled on top of each other would not be acceptable
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 18:58 other posts 
C'mon, phart, to say that fat people sweat more and smell "more normally" than skinny people because of their fat rolls just sounds IGNORANT. Personal hygiene is not exclusive to overweight people. How many skinny crackheads have dental/breath issues?

I wouldn't want to be sandwiched in between two husky men that have broad shoulders, either. I'm not certain what the dimensions are of the seats but being 5'5" and weight proportion to height, when I flew to Europe, I wanted leg room and flew "business economy" and it was very comfortable. Quite frankly, I don't understand why airlines would not have someone on their team that could assess the potential problem and correct it before the plane's departure.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 20:25 other posts 
well perhaps I was a bit harsh but after what I experienced this morning at a antique festival it was a direct observation. There was a 400 pounder ,with his cocker spaniel that looked to be 18 years old, there and when the guy got up to walk around a bit, his clothes were clean, shiny shoes, but he stunk literally 15 feet away from me ,it was this shocking, breath taking smell, hard to explain in words. Wel; perhaps a leaking colostomy bag would be a good start to describe it.

I think there should have been a better seat offered to the woman to give her the space she paid for.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 20:21 other posts 

This is the utopian society that liberals want. Open drug sales and use, people laying around passed out on the streets.

By #275407 12,Oct,22 20:21
Here's one for ya all, I spent over a week in ft,Meyers helping my brother move out and what I've heard from a lot of people there is: 81 percent of households that were destroyed did not have flood insurance. Insurance companies are not giving recovery checks out to those 81 percent because,, this is how they explained it. The flood damaged the homes b4 the wind damage, therefore the damage was mostly caused by the flood FIRST, so unless you are one of the 19 percent, you will not be getting a recovery check from your ins. Co. I guess that will keep the ins. Companies In business. I guess most people owned there own houses because if you have a mortgage in Florida, you have to have flood ins.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

I can't understand why anyone would build a house on a barrier island a foot above sea level.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 20:42 other posts 
These insurances in Florida if you don't pay your premium on time cancel your insurance but when it comes to being on your side and responding to your claim they sort of scam you. If you choose to live next to the beach you should have flood insurance. It's common sense.

Some people love to live next to the beach. Lesson to learn from this disaster. Glad you doing ok Cody and your brother made it safe too.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 21:54 other posts 
Yeah, regarding payment of insurance claims, it doesn't suprise me that insurance companies have figured out some loophole in order to NOT PAY CLAIMS!

Was your brother insured for flood damage?
By #275407 13,Oct,22 00:28
My brother was renting, he just lost most of his down stairs furniture, which he's alright with.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 15:37 other posts 
What is the damage report at the Saggy Granny trailer park?

Devasting?
By #275407 15,Oct,22 18:17
It was devastating b4 the storm hit
By #610414 12,Oct,22 22:20
I'm glad you are ok. I hope your brother and his family is too. I know loosing material things in that magnitude is horrendous but, you can't replace life.
By #275407 13,Oct,22 00:33
My brother is staying with me for a couple of weeks, his wife and daughter are at her sisters house in Kansas City. Seems like I took most of the loss with my car being damaged. Over 4 thousand in damages to my car and 800 to have my car towed home to Firestone where they fixed it. It was an experience seeing what people were going through, you have to feel for them like what hurricane Andrew did to us twenty years ago.
By #610414 13,Oct,22 08:46
I’m still trying to forget. Sorry for your troubles. 😈

By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 16:56 other posts 
Strange,had Trump threatened to punch out peelowcee ,he would be grilled all over the news.
WHY did it take so long for this to come out in the open?

She threatened bodily harm to a sitting President of the United States and STILL holds her job??
Hypocrisy,is all that can be defined as.
By #610414 14,Oct,22 17:00
He threatened her life, and in a cowardly way. He let others do his dirty work
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 17:01 other posts 
HE never threatened her,what others did was their interpretation of his words.
By #610414 15,Oct,22 10:08
So if I say to my buddy, "Ki!! That f....ING Phart" and my buddy breaks into yor house, I'm blameless? Huh, good to know.👿

By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 15:37 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 18:09 other posts 
WOW! Ain't that something, he survived COVID but it was the shot(s) that killed him!
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 20:37 other posts 
Yep,and it will 74 more years,yep,74 more years before all the research is public that was done in regards to the "vaccines".
So yea, something is in the milk.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 21:29 other posts 
Scary. No more shots for me.
By #610414 15,Oct,22 10:03
Sometimes milk is in the milk. Phart, you can vociferate all you want. The shots worked. Science was right. Medicine was right. You are WRONG.😈

By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 21:16 other posts 
Ok ladys,I found something at the antiques flea market this morning that would be ideal for you.
<

/084yb8fqw6e5pic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 21:47 other posts 
Nothing wrong with Mr. Wonderful! I wonder if he's anatomically correct?

I'm curious, what did this vintage "toy" cost, do you recall?

By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 15:34 other posts 

gimme dat chikin muthe fucka!

Really, stealing half eaten meals?
what next? shove you off your toilet to steal your turds?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 18:11 other posts 
My guess is that the ample thighs are that of a female and not male. Maybe the ladies were just extra hungry.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 20:36 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 15:23 other posts 
Well I passed the test
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 15:57 other posts 
I passed the test, too!
By #610414 14,Oct,22 16:55
Congratulations........... I think.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 16:57 other posts 
Well think about, we all made it thru, without the shot.
So was the virus as dangerous as it was made out to be?
By #610414 14,Oct,22 19:07
I don't know. I guess you'll have to ask the million people that died from it........oh, wait. You can't, can you. 😈

By #610414 14,Oct,22 10:05
Jamie is back as Jamie. 😈
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 12:01 other posts 
Jamie is back as Jamie? Really?

Member #574505, Jamie, the Jamie I knew, deleted his profile on October 1, 2022. There was a profile established within an hour of Jamie's departure, and someone by the screen name of Budslover began uploading pictures that looked like the former member,Jamie..... I have no idea who Budslover is.
By #680315 14,Oct,22 12:17
The reason I decided to delete. Was I didn't want to vote to delete no one now
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 12:25 other posts 
It has never been MANDATORY for verified and tenured members to vote on the Evaluation Panel referrals. But voting members need to carefully evaluate whether the reasons are egregious enough to warrant another member's deletion.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 12:39 other posts 
The night member #574505 deleted his profile was a night that his SYC friend reported a 5 year member for finding a picture of hers in the reported member's gallery. To my knowledge, the SYC member never tried to resolve the concern on her own, she just reported the guy for deletion.

Just an f.y.i., I sent a message to Lovemuscle, the reported member and the picture was deleted. The member apologized in his messages sent to me and I attempted to show Michelle the resolution of what was said in Lovemuscle's response. Just another interesting tidbit, Lovemuscle has not been online for 5 days and the way voting was going, he would have been deleted had Michelle not canceled her original referral.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 12:55 other posts 
I recognize that Jamie, member #574505 was a very sensitive person however I thought we were able to openly and honestly talk to one another.

By #610414 13,Oct,22 14:27
Phart, you posted:
if only democrats were the victims of the crimes committed I wouldn't be to concerned. They would be reaping what they have sown. But when democrats shit the bed ,we are all forced to lay in it.

"😈"
Why wasn't this more obvious to me? I had no idea Democrats are the only citizens that commit crime. Where have I been?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 17:00 other posts 
Think about it, who lets the repeat offenders out to repeat again and again? Democrats.
I didn't say democrats were the only 1's committing crimes. I said if they were the only victims of the crimes that criminals commit, I would not care so much about how the system is failing.
Democrats and liberals like Anannas that think there should be no accountability for wrong doing are the reason for the spike in crime. Most crime is being committed by repeat offenders.
By #610414 13,Oct,22 17:55
I've read Ananas many responses and he has never sai that. Perhaps what you thought he said is not what he actually did. The repeat offenders do time and then can walk free again. If they repeat offend in some way, you can't blame system, the Democrats, or the Republicans. Blame the offender.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 19:20 other posts 
I can place the blame directly on the government for turning them loose with to light of a sentence that did not DETER them from repeating crimes.
The government also makes jail to damn comfortable.
Some have no life outside of jail so they steal or harm others to get back in.
My dad had a coworker that got hurt on the job and was stuck in a in a wheel chair retired ,unable to work. He shot someone and got put in jail for a few years. He did NOT WANT TO LEAVE. He had no family, so what did he do, shot someone else, didn't kill em,but wounded them pretty bad,just so he could GO BACK TO PRISON and watch the cable tv.He loved the cable tv.
Really? Jail a place YOU WANT TO GO? Who is responsible for making it that way? The tooth fairy? Al Capone? NO our government.so that is why I can place the blame right smak in the governments hands.
By #610414 14,Oct,22 07:54
First let's take care of the last sentence. As you well known, being disabled doesn't mean you can financially survive day to day expenses with disability pay. If you can't work, that really makes it hard to survive. Most people in that situation wouldn't know how to get help. Prison, as bad as it gets, could be an improvement to someone who is in a prison already (wheel chair and starving).
Shooting someone, for whatever reason, shows a desperate, deranged person and, perhaps, prison is the best place for him.
Second let's talk about sentencing guidelines. Every state has codified sentencing guidelines that judges have to follow. These guidelines have been formulated as reasonable sentences and with the intent to keep uniformity in sentencing.
I'm amazed that so few people realize that if something bothers you, you can work to change it. We all bitch about this or that, but, we usually let it go. If you are so convinced that sentencing guidelines are too linient, get out there and try to change it. City, county, and state board meetings are a start. Letters to state and Federal legislators, your state bar association, and newspapers might help, but, please, enough with "the government is to blame". You are the government.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 07:59 other posts 

This is the vegetable the lib dems are running in PA... cunt needs a monitor to read questions. Jesus fuck...

And that hoodie he wears to look street or working class normal guy is a joke. This cunt went to Harvard and is pro criminal/ defund the police to the letter!

Good luck PA residents! This all unfolding as crime in scummy Philly is skyrocketing.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 08:55 other posts 
if only democrats were the victims of the crimes committed I wouldn't be to concerned. They would be reaping what they have sown. But when democrats shit the bed ,we are all forced to lay in it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 21:59 other posts 
That street thug is not getting my vote I don’t vote for retards
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 22:07 other posts 
Well, we have elected a mentally incapable, senior citizen as our country's President and Commander-in-Chief, why not have a person that has "lingering auditory processing issues" represent the state of Pennsylvania in the Senate!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 22:35 other posts 
The entire congress is full of incapable senior citizens, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, and others. Now we have another 2 senior citizens running in 2024.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 05:28 other posts 
I agree, ain't that the truth!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 06:39 other posts 
Is Mitch micConnell the old fart that shit his pants on the video in front of Nancy Pelosi hilarious
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 10:04 other posts 
No,that was a democrat ,I can't remember his name at the moment
Jerry nadler
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 19:27 other posts 

I knew there was a more "accurate" vido than the first 1 I posted. I can't help but cackle like a chicken laughing so hard everytime i see this.And the sad thing is,this guy is in a very powerful position in our government!

1 of the comments,
"He dropped his stimulus package!"
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 06:35 other posts 
He wasn’t elected the sneaky bastards stole it by cheating we know how they did it to and it won’t happen again they caught us napping the last time
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 10:07 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #193   #194   #195   #196   #197   #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   ...#769

Show your Genitals