Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #296

Pages:  #1... #291   #292   #293   #294   #295   #296   #297   #298   #299   #300   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #443978 04,Mar,22 15:09
only registered users can see external links check my dick videos
By #610414 04,Mar,22 16:19
You should create your own thread with this URL. This post will be buried by other posts very soon and your intent will be for nothing. However, since you did post, why do you think your dick is so important that we should check it out? Please be informed this is not my thread and my post here is strictly to satisfy my curiosity.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 19:41 other posts 
Apparently your response is to satisfy your curiosity. My guess is usuckmycock posted his link here because he could see that the thread receives a good number views. If your are going to advertise something it makes sense to advertise somewhere where there is a good amount of "traffic", no?
By #610414 04,Mar,22 20:10
No argument from me but, the forum subject list page is visited way more than this or any other thread, by far. All he would need, extra, is a catchy title.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

However, sometimes I lie to myself so as not to step on other people’s toes. Do you really believe that that post belongs in the middle of a serious conversation like the one that’s been going here? I predicted you would scratch my scabs before you would confront Mr Usuckmycock. Your thread, your rules.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 20:56 other posts 
I would scratch your scabs before I would confront usuckmycock, huh?

I really don't care that he posted a link to wherever or to his page or a link to a picture. I agree with your assessment, his post will likely be buried either under a serious conversation OR a random post/thought. If he would have posted a picture, I would have recommended that he consider posting it in a dedicated thread. If he continued to post pictures I can now delete the pictures as this thread wasn't intended for members to post their pictures.
By #610414 04,Mar,22 21:30
I guess it rubs me the wrong way that he posted without a “by your leave” even. I’m being a bitch. I’ve done it too.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 19:50 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 19:33 other posts 
sanctuary city allowed several kids to be killed.
This is the type thing that is very preventable had ICE been called to pick up this illegal immigrant.
BUT liberals will blame anything and everything except the real cause,liberal ideas.

By #610414 03,Mar,22 12:43
Sometimes the simple explanation is the right one. No ulterior motive

By phart [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 18:56 other posts 
I consider this a form of censorship.
What these company's have done is make it impossible for Americans to get any news of what is going except from the American or allies perspective. This way we can't compare reports and make our own decisions as to what is happening.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 09:10 other posts 

You have to abide by the terms and conditions apple set out to use their services...they can stop any app at any time,cuz it is their service...
Terms and conditions apply,that is set out on nearly every app and business online.....
By #610414 03,Mar,22 10:49
Phart never seems to make the distinction between public and private. His idea of the Constitution is the Bible and the RNC’s BS.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:28 other posts 
Russian web browsers seem to be working ok!!!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:35 other posts 
Anonymous the hacker group supposedly declared "war" on russia the other day and last I read the Kremlin's website was down.

But then I read another page about the Russian hacker group was going at it as well. Mcdonalds got hit i think?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:37 other posts 
McDonald's I bet those Ukrainians are worried about that!!!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 21:20 other posts 
Mc donalds here in the US.
Not positive on that.
News max article confirmed Kremlin site down.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:36 other posts 
I'd like to think that I'm following your line of thinking and that you are speaking of Yandex, yes?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:44 other posts 
Maybe I just thought it would be fun to throw out an ambiguous comment and see where it would lead....
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:47 other posts 
leo's on fire tonight! Heck, he's been on his fire all week. These two referrals tonight make it six for the week.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:48 other posts 
He sure is...I wonder what's causing the burning sensation
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:49 other posts 
I really don't want to know, do you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 07:00 other posts 
He noticed a couple grey pubic hairs and he tried to dye them now his balls are on fire 🔥
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 21:20 other posts 
both have been gone over 30 days.Looks to me like they will fizzle on their own.
By #610414 02,Mar,22 10:18
I just lost my verification and I suspect it’s Leopoldij‘s fault. It looks like one of my sponsors lost his when Leo had gotten rid of some fake member verified by my sponsor. Now, I ask you, what’s the advantage of getting rid of a fake if we are going to suffer? We all know it’s easy to get verification and past verified members, premium members at that, should NOT BE UN-VERIFIED.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 10:29 other posts 
Yeah same thing happened to me one time it’s a bunch of shit
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 11:41 other posts 
I wouldn't go as far as saying it is/was leo's "fault". And you ask what is the advantage of getting rid of a fake? For every fake that leo reports and is deleted, it's 50 points for him.

You make the assertion, "We all know it's easy to get verification", then I say to you, you should have absolutely no problem getting your green tick back, no? I believe that there is a bigger onus on any member who verifies a SYC member since that seems to be where the majority of witch hunts begin, with the female members. For the record, I am very selective about who I verify. If I don't "know you", or that I do not know someone who will vouch for you, there's a 99% chance that I will not verify you.

Question, so because you are a past member and a premium paid member, you should be exempt from the established guidelines?
By #610414 02,Mar,22 12:16
I will be verified soon enough again. I tell members that want verification that I need to know them for a while before I do. What I believe is that the established guidelines are wrong and should be amended. I support the site with my pocket. It may not be as much as you contribute but I like the site and want it to continue. My form of proof for verification is as rock solid as they come. Anyone can write their name on their stomach. Few, if any, will present a redacted legal driver’s license with their picture on it. That says, “I am whom I say I am”. Why should I lose my certification because of a fake?
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

BTW, while gripping about the rules I just got verified again. Thank you kindly to my benefactors.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 13:52 other posts 
That's good that leo helped you out by asking members of his squad to step up.... I'm curious though, are *kmadeau* and Kwann aware of your volatility and proclivity of uploading pictures that aren't always of you?
By #610414 02,Mar,22 13:59
Why don’t you ask them? I’m biased. lol. But, that would be another subject, right?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 16:08 other posts 
There's no need for me to ask them anything because you are now their "problem" .
Regardless of whether you support the site from your pocket OR presented an expired driver’s license with picture, which by the way is NO LONGER A LEGAL FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, you fail to acknowledge that you are a loose cannon. This is not said to you to piss you off, this is merely my observation and opinion.
By #610414 02,Mar,22 17:20
Picky picky. I just uploaded a new redacted pic of my current Driver's License. This one has the complete date of birth. Today I celebrate my 70th birthday.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 13:03 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 13:53 other posts 
I was not aware that Kid Rock was so vocal.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 12:59 other posts 

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 12:58 other posts 

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 12:56 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 01:33 other posts 
Houston, we have a problem!

I happened to notice that a picture posted on February 28, by a brand new member living in the United States, MaybeGetCloser , /jjohziofdgv6pic.html , is similar to a picture posted hours later by Komp122 , a European member, /qa0r66wetjippic.html . Is it possible that they both know the same woman? Notice how well received MaybeGetCloser's picture was received, an unbelievable 58 [HOT] votes, but no comments.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

Oh, now I think I understand! Notice that MaybeGetCloser credits the picture being of his "sexy friend Sawyer" and if you noticed, sawyercreek was one of the members that voted for his picture, but not for Komp's!
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 09:32 other posts 
No problem if there is something wrong Leo and notynyt will find it
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 09:45 other posts 
What a winning combo those two are: A wimp and a blimp

300 pound Leo and that scrawny Indian rat
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 10:26 other posts 
And a greasy wimp at that

By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 12:48 other posts 
if you notice me missing for a while,don't worry,I am experianceing some problems healthwise .
Nothing covid,I hit my head 2 nights ago and things are not getting back to normal.scary.
By #610414 28,Feb,22 13:44
Hope it’s temporary. We’ll miss you. Get well.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 14:15 other posts 
Take care, phart.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 17:53 other posts 
I have rested a bit and will continue,I wacked my head good the other night and it hurts . I think things will work out. Just thought there for a while I would need to go see somebody at the dr's office but things are settling down.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 19:29 other posts 
Settling down????
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 19:31 other posts 
I mean it's rather scary to think that Bob Saget's death was caused by a head bump from a fall.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 21:21 other posts 
Phart be very careful mate. My uncle in 2008 had a fall onto concrete (A undiagnosed Diabetes episode ) was black and blue but seemed OK. 9 months down the track he only taped his head on a low steel beam in the shed. Came into the house acting funny, like drunk. But had never once had alcohol in his life. I rang an ambulance and 45mins later he was dead with a brain bleed.

When he had that first fall he had done damage but seemed normal, well that light tap on his head unleashed the existing clot.

Be very careful with any head trauma

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 22:27 other posts 
Phart even though I’m a full time automotive shop owner and manager I am also a free lance brain surgeon if you fly to Pennsylvania I will be happy to have a look 👀 I got a new scope at the shop I think it will fit through your ear canal so I can look inside your brain 🧠
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 23:40 other posts 
Really, you think your scope can help you, an "automotive shop owner and manager", aka former mechanic, diagnose phart's issues? Rather than him jumping on a plane and upon his arrival find out that there are "kinks" in the diagnosis or reading, may I suggest you do a dry run on yourself? Slip the darn device or probe in your ear and see what's going on in there!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 23:46 other posts 
I tried that all i can see is a bird flying around in there
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 23:52 other posts 
And were you able to determine the species of the bird? It wouldn't happen to be a cuckoo bird, was it?
By #610414 01,Mar,22 05:41
Better yet, slip the scope up your bum and experience the thrill of a high speed diagnosis. Yep, you are plugged up since 2008.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 06:02 other posts 
If you wake up on the floor and you don’t know how you got there you may have had a seizure or you may not have. Either way go to the hospital at that point to get it checked. No excuses.
(Insert joke about Dan waking up on the floor).
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 07:22 other posts 
I’ve woke up on the floor before but it had to do with a bottle of Yukon and for some reason I used half of a grapefruit as a pillow and it was stuck to the side of my face
Remembering back wow what a night that was
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 13:28 other posts 
Yukon and grapefruit? I had a time when vodka and grapefruit was my drink of choice. On July 12th I’ll be ten years sober.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 18:24 other posts 
I don’t like grapefruit at all but it must have been big enough to use as a pillow
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 22:04 other posts 
that's my man
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 19:01 other posts 
The right side of my head was sore, i finally figured out what happened,I didn't realize but I hit my head on the car roof above the door as I was getting in it,I usually drive a truck that is taller. I am doing ok now.
I appreciate the concerns.I survived and semi recovered from a TBI in 2005 so yes I am sadly all to aware of bumps to the head.And a good friend of mine fell at a out door restaurant pick nic table and hit his head on the corner.He is now in a powered wheel chair,hardly able to speak. Sad as he was a active man in the Shriners .
Dgraff I have 1 of those cameras that fits in my ear.but I could see the wall out the other ear when I stuck it in there.And there was a bird skeleton laying at the bottom of the skull,kinda looked like a buzzard.I am not old enough for it to have been a Terradactyl.
When I said settling down,the pain is subsiding.I deal with dizzyness or vertigo most of my waking hours but it was a bit more intense for a day or 2. Calcium deposits in the inner ear break loose and float around in the fluid hitting the little feeler things and makes you wobbly.
I guess the jarring of my head broke some more loose or rattled the 1's that were already loose and prompted them to float around and see what was new in there.
IF anything changes negatively I will go see my dr.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 09:46 other posts 
You should go see the doctor at the rush...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #291   #292   #293   #294   #295   #296   #297   #298   #299   #300   ...#769

Show your Genitals