Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #300

Pages:  #1... #295   #296   #297   #298   #299   #300   #301   #302   #303   #304   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 17:28 other posts 
I do not have a refined palate and I like what I like. I wonder if average people, folks other than Gordon Ramsey, are able to detect whether food is "fresh" or previously frozen and whether a food dish was cooked in the microwave? Are you one of the folks that have discerning taste buds?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 20:26 other posts 
I think alot of that is boastful bs on the chefs part.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 20:26 other posts 
I can't imagine how this poor woman felt.9 days in a car. I hope the mother gets some kind of punishment. Should be prison time.
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 13:24 other posts 
Has anyone else tried to join Trumps new social network Truthsocial? I keep getting error 405 messages on every browser.
By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 13:33 other posts 
I couldn't get in
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 18:41 other posts 
me neither.
I wonder if it is being hacked by liberal antiTrumpers.That is the kind of thing they like to do, censor free speech.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 00:49 other posts 
The liberals better not be doing that or we will have to get our friends in Texas to capture another Biden buss and this time they will take hostages
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 08:54 other posts 
and the wheels on the bus go round and round ,until
By #610414 22,Feb,22 09:45
Phart, you keep saying liberals like to censor free speech. Just by the definition of a liberal you know that doesn’t make sense. If anything, conservatives try to sensor the TRUTH
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

The 405 error code is the site not letting you in. It’s probably a glitch in the site’s programming
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 10:10 other posts 
Oh no don’t tell me the site is run by liberals next we won’t be able to show our bit’s
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 14:16 other posts 
Well I messed around and found it is only avaliable for a "I" phone? I think that is a type of cell phone. I don't have that type of cell phone so I can't get in. Apparently from what I read elsewhere there is no "web" based version of it.
I hope that changes soon.
I also copied this from the page. Makes sense does it not??

"What exactly is Truth Social's "Big Tent" approach?

Think of a giant outdoor event tent at your best friend's wedding. Who's there? The combination of multiple families from all over the United States, and the world. Uncle Jim from Atlanta is a proud libertarian. Aunt Kellie from Texas is a staunch conservative. Your cousin John from California is a die-hard liberal. And guess what? They're all together to have an amazing time and share their different viewpoints on the world. Although we don't always agree with each other, we welcome these varied opinions and the robust conversation they bring."

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 19:57 other posts 
A photo of Caroline Kennedy riding her pony on the White House grounds inspired Neil Diamond‘s song Sweet Caroline.

-PBS News
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 20:16 other posts 
That's an interesting tidbit, thanks for sharing. Where do you find these interesting "fun facts"?

I suppose I could Google to find out why the MLB ball team is known to sing/use/play Sweet Caroline, but do you know why? It seems an odd song for a baseball team but whatever!
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 21:51 other posts 
This was on an article on PBS news today regarding Presidents’ Day.
My TV doesn’t get sports so I don’t know why a baseball team would play it. Perhaps Neil Diamond is from that city. I have never been a sports fan.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 00:34 other posts 
I believe it's a song played for the Boston Red Sox or for the Boston Red Sox fans. It's too late, or should I say too early to worry about or research "WHY?", I will Google later today when I fully wake up and start my day.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 02:39 other posts 
Now you’ve piqued my interest so here you go. 😘

I have seen Neil Diamond in concert twice. He is an absolute showman every song sounds just like it does on the album and of course the whole audience knows all the words and sings along!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,22 20:24 other posts 
I was unaware that there was such a thing as LOW SODIUM olives! I bought a big jar of manzanilla olives stuffed with pimento and they are pure yum!
By #574505 20,Feb,22 22:08
I love em too
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 00:36 other posts 
I think these low sodium olives are not going to last long in my house because they will be my "go to" choice for a quick snack, something I add into salads, on my plate when I eat a sandwich, etc. I like pickles, too, but I like the baby/petite kosher dill kind. I wonder if they make low sodium pickles? I'm gonna have to Google that!
By #275407 21,Feb,22 01:02
They do
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 02:38 other posts 
Low sodium pickles?
By #275407 21,Feb,22 10:51
Yes, I've tried the low sodium mt olive brand pickles, they were good.
By #574505 21,Feb,22 11:07
I use to like the Vinegar eggs..
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 14:41 other posts 
Vinegar and eggs? I've seen "pickled eggs" sitting in jars on the back bar in some hole-in-the-wall bars, is vinegar and eggs similar?
By #574505 21,Feb,22 15:16
Oh yes ment to say that
By #275407 21,Feb,22 18:31
I don't think I would eat those vinegar eggs at the bars, sounds scary
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 20:09 other posts 
I like the flavor because I like vinegar HOWEVER I'm not sure if the eggs are typically rubbery or if rubbery eggs are an indication of been sitting too long on the back bar, old eggs.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 04:13 other posts 
Black olives have about half the sodium that Green olives have. Green olives are unripened and black olives are ripened. Olives are preserved in brine which is high in salt. If you think you’ll finish the jar off within a couple of weeks, empty the brine out and fill it with water then repeat after a few days if the flavour of the olives hasn’t changed.
For the last 10 years or so I have had to supplement my sodium intake because it’s very low. Imagine my surprise when my doctor told me to eat more salt! I think it may be because I drink a lot of water and it flushes it out of my body. Water is your body’s natural cleanser.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 14:55 other posts 
Thanks for the olive info, kebmo! I'm embarrassed to admit to you that I THOUGHT kosher dill pickles were processed the Jewish dietary laws, not just brine and vinegar.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 16:28 other posts 
The very first job I had was when I was 12 years old and I worked at a summer camp for handicapped Jewish children. The kitchen was kosher of course and although I don’t remember much about the techniques of handling the food I’m sure it wasn’t my responsibility to deal with the kosher aspect of it. My job was washing dishes, which I did extremely well!
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

I rode my bike 3 miles to get there!
--------------------------------------- added after 98 seconds

… Uphill both ways in 2 feet of July snow…
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 18:42 other posts 
Git-ye sef some GOOD pickles.
I always get these

I am a cheapskate titewad by nature and necessity BUt when it comes to pickles, soft drinks or mayonaise,
It is DUKES, MOUTAIN DEW and CLAUSSEN
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 20:30 other posts 
Mountain Dew is available in Michigan, Claussen pickles are available in Michigan, but Duke's mayonnaise must be a regional thing because I do not recall seeing on grocer's shelves in Southeast Michigan.

I like Milwaukee's Kosher Dill Petite or if it is the Baby Dills. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! They're small, they're crunchy and they are so, so yummy!

By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,22 20:39 other posts 
oil is 93.10 a barrel,gas is 2.74 wholesale.
So much for a great spring of traveling to see friends and new places.
2020,it was wuhan virus that kept us at home during the spring.
2021 it was a hacked pipeline that kept us at home during part of the spring.
2022, it is oil prices.That I blame on the current administration.The war that biden is pushing for by sending deadly weapons to ukraine could be blamed to. as Russia will see the US aiding the ukraine as a threat.
I am afraid to ask what the cause for not being able to travel in 2023 without putting up the first born for collateral on a fuel loan.
By #610414 12,Feb,22 15:16
A hacked pipeline? You are never going to get passed that, are you? The pipeline wasn’t in existence
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

BTW. The Biden administration giving out crack pipes is BS too
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,22 19:07 other posts 
The pipeline that runs to new york that was electronically hacked by hackers ,you don't remember that??
We couldn't get gas around here for a couple weeks.
Just paid 3.21 a gallon awhile ago. 40 bucks got a little over 12 gallons.
BUT
Since you mentioned what I am guessing is the Keystone pipeline,
In a few days you MIGHT understand more about why the loss of that pipeline may be a problem.Russia is a oil supplier.Some of it's allies are oil suppliers. We are oil users, when Russia invades in the next few days, our oil supply will go POOF and the prices will go to the moon.
And then,even the never Trumpers,the liberals,the democrats, the biden loving jurks, will be hurting in the wallet because they are going to be PAYING for the dumbass mistake they made putting biden in office. The US should not have sent any weapons to ukraine once the Russians started stock pileing military equipment near it's border. because now we are aiding and abetting them and that makes us Russia's enemy. The weapons sold to them during the obama years and such, Russia mighta let that slide as that was just "arms deals" but once Russia started it's buildup,everything sent since is there to directly harm Russians. NOT good.
And biden says there will be a swift reaction. YEp,probably biden asking when to bend over and for how long.
By #610414 13,Feb,22 11:27
My mistake. I assumed you were talking about the Keystone pipeline.
The Russians provide (sell) petroleum to Western European countries through the use of a pipeline. I believe their biggest customers are Germany and France. We don’t buy petroleum from Russia. If this arrangement stops due to war or sanctions, Germany and France would, most likely, experience a shortage. Not good, but, look at it from the Ruskie’s point of view. Russians desperately need foreign currency to buy western goods ( all countries trade even when at war). Their petroleum sales to Western Europe is the major, if not the only, way to generate foreign currency. Putin must be concerned about this. Can he get away with this? The allies would eventually start buying Russian petroleum. Delivery is fast and cheap compared to other ways and the need is great. So, can Putin hold out for a few months or is he bluffing to get other concessions? Either way petroleum prices in the states and the world will go up. Suppliers will change destinations and there’ll be temporary shortages of crude here. The question is,”What do we do about it?”--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutesI Googled this. They are the top 5 suppliers of petroleum to the US. Between Canada and Mexico

Canada 4.13 (52%)
Mexico 0.55 (10%)
Russia 0.54 (7%)
Saudi Arabia 0.52 (7%)
Colombia 0.28 (4%)

Canada and Mexico supply the bulk.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 21:43 other posts 
$95.46 a barrel for oil today.
2.78 a gallon wholesale gas.
And that is just because of a THREAT of war. Just wait till Putin finishes his coffee Wednesday morning.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 06:29 other posts 
That's all true. Russia is a big supplier of oil and gas and if Russia attacks Ukraine, it's only logical that Europe and Russia will not be trading oil and gas, for a while. Probably other countries outside of Europe too.
That will increase the prices significantly, for sure.

The question is if Putin will actually attack. His military is completely ready for it.
But what will he gain from it?

I don't think Russian troops can occupy Ukraine or a big chuck of it, for a long time.
If Putin takes Ukraine, he is shifting his border closer to the border with NATO.
He gets a bit more land, but the economic advancements that Ukraine made,
the past years, will evaporate. Putin will loose his trade, of which Russia is very dependent and he will gain the massive burden of keeping a poor country like Ukraine occupied. The threat of war can bring him some victories, actual war will only cost him in the end.
You can say whatever you like about Putin, but he's not stupid. Unless he attacks.

Maybe it's time to invest more in alternatives for oil and gas and take away
the biggest biggest bargaining chips from Russia and the Middle East.
By #610414 15,Feb,22 09:03
This is what I’ve been saying. What is Russia (Putin) getting out of this? Putin is not stupid. He’s not about to loose the economic power of his pipeline to the west. At most, I believe he might do a quick incursion into Ukraine, for show, and a quick withdrawal.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 11:47 other posts 
Cat,I hope you are correct.1 time I would rather be proven wrong.
I would rather nothing happen at all but the troops go home.
It is well known that even if Putin has a large military,he can't afford to do alot with it.
And all he is gaining by taking ukraine is more mouths to feed.
No real gain.
By #610414 15,Feb,22 13:16

--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

The part that is scary is: Does Putin feel he has to show off? He is, for all intents and purposes, a dictator. If he feels his image needs this, then, we are SOL
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 05:55 other posts 
Noting is more dangerous to a dictator than showing weakness.
Putin might even be more vulnerable, because he has always created an image of himself of being a macho man. Remember his picture shirtless on a horse? Previous Russian leaders didn't do that as much. Maybe they understood it's hard to keep up, when you're getting older.
When I said "That's all true", I was talking about the extra spike in gas prices of the last weeks. But gas prices were already really high before Russia's threats.
Phart blamed that on inflation, now it's Russia.

Or we are just getting PRICE GOUGED!

Exxon Mobil: highest profit in 7 years
Chevron: highest profit in 7 years
Shell: highest profit in 7 years
BP: highest profit in 8 years
Gas prices: highest in 7 years!? ..... It must be inflation..

Sources:
Exxon profit: only registered users can see external links
Chevron profit: only registered users can see external links
Shell profit: only registered users can see external links
BP profit: only registered users can see external links

The companies are using their higher profits on dividends and stock buybacks.
That's very nice for their CEO's and shareholders, not so nice for YOU.
By #610414 19,Feb,22 11:59
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 05:38 other posts 
Pretty good article, although lacking a bit on green energy.

By milesbferry [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 17:35 other posts 
Freedom, from Canada, Live: only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 17:48 other posts 
Is this happening in Ottawa?
By milesbferry [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 18:09 other posts 
Yes, the Police stormtroopers will attack soon
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 19:56 other posts 
Can't get it to open.
I would hate to think how that illegitimate son of castro would act if he had real violent riots ,like we had after fresh prince of no air floyd's death.
These truckers aren't burning anything, haven't killed anyone, but yet the storm trooper cops are arresting them because it is a "emergency".
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,22 14:17 other posts 
I was able to open it but I question whether it was live or not. Ottawa, Canada is in the EST time zone, same as Michigan, when I opened the above link to view on or around 3am this morning, it was as light as it would be at 3pm in the afternoon. I wouldn't have been surprised to see activity in the street since it's a major city, but....
By milesbferry [Ignore] 20,Feb,22 16:43 other posts 
It was 'Live' when I posted the link to ZOT (Youtube) in Ottowa. GMT -5 from here in UK. I mean 'Live', Live Streaming, 'Live'.

3am in the morning is not 'Live'. It was 'live' at GMT time. Afternoon/evening in Ottowa.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,22 17:05 other posts 
Whatever....you're saying GMT time but I double checked, Ottawa is EST and at 3am when I was awake, it looked like it could have been 3pm in the afternoon!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 20,Feb,22 17:18 other posts 
It was live at 3pm in the afternoon EST. At your time, 3am,i it was a replay.

Here's Ezra Levant, about the Ottowa plod:

10 Mins of Ezra Levant on Rebel News.

Trudeau and his police are the unchecked dictators of Canada

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #295   #296   #297   #298   #299   #300   #301   #302   #303   #304   ...#769

Show your Genitals