Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #297

Pages:  #1... #292   #293   #294   #295   #296   #297   #298   #299   #300   #301   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 09:43 other posts 
Alabama recalls man's personalized "LET'S GO BRANDON" license plate.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 12:03 other posts 
I agree with the owner of the license plate
That’s total bull shit
I would spend every dollar i have fighting the state of Alabama
You give them one inch they will take a mile
It’s a matter of principle now
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 19:17 other posts 
I think the issue will boil down to it being a state issued plate and the potential for it to look like the state is choosing side politically. I doubt he will be able to keep it.
A personal after market novelty tag on the front I doubt anything could be said.
A couple fellows I know had Sons of Confederate veterans plates from our state and they were told they could not renew.Even though the state makes like 3 times the money on the personalized plates.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 08:37 other posts 
Today is Fat Tuesday, 2022, and the people in Southeast Michigan are scurrying about trying to buy their pączki. Of course if you live in Pennsylvania, you're out searching for and buying Fastnachts!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 12:05 other posts 
There delicious
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 13:50 other posts 
Never heard of Paczki... but have heard of a Psaki- she is a ginger retard that is full of shit!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 03:01 other posts 
ATTENTION SYD MEMBERS! ATTENTION SYD MEMBERS ONLY!

A brand new SYD member as of today, February 28, no pictures uploaded, has placed the following message in a group. The message is as follows;

"Send me a pic on skype and if I like I'll add you and send you one back"

IF interested, SYD members can contact me for member's contact information.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 07:28 other posts 
Good lord seriously
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 08:30 other posts 
Are you interested? If you are, I will pass his contact information on to you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 10:05 other posts 
No it don’t even remotely peak my interest one bit
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 10:10 other posts 
How about Fastnachts?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 11:23 other posts 
Oh yeah today is fastnacts day none of my costumers brought me any so I guess I will have to stop and get some on my way home
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 11:56 other posts 
The day is not over until 5 o'clock. I'm sure customers haven't forgotten you.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 06:02 other posts 
Duck lips/duck faces are for DUCKS, pursing your lips only makes YOU look crazy!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 07:23 other posts 
Yeah I agree

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 14:32 other posts 
Hey, kebmo or any experienced cook, 2 questions, please.... 1) are flat iron steaks a tender cut of beef? 2) shallot, I have noticed there are recipes that call for shallots and I thought that a shallot was nothing more than a foo-foo onion.

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 15:12 other posts 
A flat iron steak is tender and well marbled for flavor. It is fairly low priced and is great in stirfries. It’s a great piece of meat. Because of its popularity in recent years, the price has risen substantially.

Shallots are a type of onion and can be substituted with any onion. You are correct; a shallot is essentially an onion. If I don’t have shallots on hand for a recipe I always substitute red onions.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 15:33 other posts 
Thank you for your response. So a red onion can be substituted for a shallot, hmmmm...... My guess is that a shallot is less oniony than a white cooking onion but must be a close substitution to a red onion.

I've never had Steak Diane but if that video is a representation of the ingredients and what is involved in cooking, I'm going to try it! It looks like pure YUM!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 16:44 other posts 
Tecsan Do NOT respond here slop cook. This is beyond your training!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 23:44 other posts 
He’s good with oatmeal or cream of wheat but he can only cook large quantity like they do in a soup kitchen for the homeless
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 23:51 other posts 
You like to cook, no? Do you like mushrooms? I do and that's why this dish looks so yummy! Bake some potatoes or boil some up to mash and prepare the meat way the video suggests.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 00:12 other posts 
I love portobello mushroom tops filled with bacon and cheddar cheese and baked in the oven
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 00:15 other posts 
I like stuffed mushrooms, too, and those sound yummy!!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 00:11 other posts 
I saw another video by this same guy for a stuffed peppers that was super easy, too. His recipe called for poblano peppers, salsa, "certified Angus beef", cheese, cooked rice and there was another form of peppers used. Like I mentioned, it looked easy and super yummy!
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 05:54 other posts 
I didn’t watch the video until now. If the pan is smoking always add the other ingredients to cool the pan a bit and then add the butter to melt slower. If you burn the butter your dish is ruined. Brandy is extremely flammable! A third of a cup is a lot of brandy so if you have a gas stove and a hot pan it’s going to explode! Protect your face and hair. The hotter the pan, the bigger the fire. I will even say it again… BE CAREFUL WITH BRANDY!!! Put your head back and your arm out to keep the flame away from your face. I speak from experience. I’ve never burned my face with Brandy but I sure have had the shit scared out of me a few times with the flash and heat. I’m sure that steak Diane ala burnt hair is an unpleasant dish.

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 22:34 other posts 
Bill Mcswain for Pennsylvania Governor Donald trump approved backed by the bikers of Pennsylvania it’s time to throw the bum’s out and take back our state

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 10:02 other posts 
I follow LadBaby on YouTube and he and his family are on holiday in Tenerife, an island in Spain. Apparently he was encouraged to check out McDonald's and their menu while in Spain. Unbelievable that this McDonald's offers beer on their menu but it's unfortunate that the beer is served in paper cups.

By #610414 27,Feb,22 14:08
Tenerife is part of the Canary Islands, a Spanish possession of the coast of Africa. It was a major fueling spot for airliners before jets.
Baseball game concessionaires still serve beer in paper cups.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 14:50 other posts 
Here's what Google has to say.

Tenerife only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 16:45 other posts 
Cat maybe in the cheap seats you buy
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 14:49 other posts 
Recycling cheaper to recycle/process paper than glass,also,the Spanish don't really trust the British drinkers ...
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 14:51 other posts 
Trust British drinkers how?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 14:54 other posts 
alcohol people get drunk and smash each other with glasses,so they serve alcohol in plastic and paper cups/bottles etc
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 14:56 other posts 
Seriously? That's how British drinkers are perceived?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 14:55 other posts 
I think Mark Hoyle aka LadBaby is super funny, very entertaining and "follow" him on YouTube. Based on what you could see of his house previously versus what you can see now, life has been very good for him and his family!

By #607191 27,Feb,22 17:33
Biden, Trump, Pelosi, McConnel,all geriatrics. The USA is worse off than the USSR in the days of Brezhnev.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 09:13 other posts 
Were Biden, Trump, Pelosi and McConnel better, when they were still younger?

If horrible people take office, I prefer them old and senile.
They might not be able to do as much damage as when they were younger.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,22 06:37 other posts 
Apparently, errors caused on drawbridges by bridge tenders are not uncommon.

A recent death in Florida.

In this clip, you have to wonder what this numb nuts was thinking when he stopped his car on the bridge that he knew was going to be opened?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,22 06:55 other posts 
2 minutes is not very long to get off that draw bridge I don’t think I would have made it in that little bit of time
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,22 07:12 other posts 
The videos asserted that the gate goes down to stop all traffic, 60 seconds/1 minute later the bells sound, 120 seconds/2 minutes later the drawbridge is raised. A total of 3 minutes. I sounds like it's not enough time but how long is the bridge? I'm not saying that what happened to the pedestrian was her fault but was there something that she could have done that would have spared her life? Could she jump on her bike and pedal like a bat outta hell, something?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,22 09:25 other posts 
She was near 80 years old I kinda think she panicked had she turned the bike around as the bridge started to raise the momentum of the slope would have carried her down with out pedaling
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 15:41 other posts 
Looks like it's really not isolated instances where bridge tenders are raising the drawbridge while pedestrians and cars are still on them. I gather that this incident happened in 2020 however this video was just released.

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 16:09 other posts 
This is a ship versus bridge in 2001 on the Welland canal between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario. Bridge always wins!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 09:27 other posts 
Artic Char, a fish that I'm not familiar with. Has anyone had it, what are your thoughts regarding the taste?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 10:11 other posts 
Hahaha it taste like chicken
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 10:29 other posts 
Yep,everything taste like chicken.
You could drag a deep sea creature from the waters near Antartica and fry it and the cook would tell ye it taste like chicken!.
Hell just eat chicken!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 13:01 other posts 
Have you had Artic Char, it's FISH, dammit! Why would fish taste like chicken?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 14:54 other posts 
Same how parts of a Cooter can taste like chicken!

After looking over what you have to do to cook a cooter,damn,I think I will stick to chicken breast fillets from the store!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 16:51 other posts 
No never seen it in the store yet
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:24 other posts 
Well no,BUT if I happen to go by Caption D's I will lay some bait on the counter and see if I catch 1 on a white styrofoam plate.
By #275407 27,Feb,22 02:31
If everything tastes like chicken, then what does chicken taste like
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 07:02 other posts 
Rattlesnake
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,22 11:31 other posts 
By #610414 27,Feb,22 07:29
Similar to salmon and it starts it’s life in fresh waters in very cold temps

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #292   #293   #294   #295   #296   #297   #298   #299   #300   #301   ...#769

Show your Genitals