Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #301

Pages:  #1... #296   #297   #298   #299   #300   #301   #302   #303   #304   #305   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,22 15:31 other posts 
"Stray Voltage" plagues Manhattan sidewalks?

only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,22 10:27 other posts 
This poor rattlesnake was finally getting him some when he and his girlfriend got carted off to a cold cave.
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 00:03 other posts 
leopoldij is an asshole!
By #610414 14,Feb,22 08:44
Is that by general principles or did he do something special?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 14:40 other posts 
Yes.
By #610414 15,Feb,22 10:36
Hahaha. I found your motive.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 11:52 other posts 
You found my motive? Okay.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 21:20 other posts 
Leo is a loser- Still wonder who is in the picture of him???
By #574505 16,Feb,22 09:52
Probably the one underneath..
By #584706 15,Feb,22 04:13
/ucjxes1xzhifpic.html nice dick though!!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 08:53 other posts 
I tend to agree with Bella on this one
By #610414 16,Feb,22 09:59
Mountain Man, you and Leo are both, friends of mine. The thing is that your dealings with Leo or Leo’s dealings with you are very personal and not for me to judge. I hope some day there’s a truce between you two
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 10:32 other posts 
I agree I would love to be at peace with everyone but Leo and I are 2 world’s apart he’s a snitch a liar and just to sneaky for me we have each other black listed so I don’t even realize he exists unless someone mentioned him
By #610414 16,Feb,22 11:15
Well, I guess Kamis can make you feel better.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 12:26 other posts 
Who is kamis
By #610414 16,Feb,22 12:38
Whoops. Thank you horny cunt. Kamis is an old, way old, lover. His family is Greek. I meant Markis.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 14:09 other posts 
Oh now that makes more sense to me
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 16:29 other posts 
Speaking of leopoldij, last night, at 21:47, he reported a member for Copyright/Stolen. This is the write up, verbatim;

"Member posts stolen pictures from the internet or that belong to other members." And he did provide two yandex links.

Notice the wording, OR belong to other members. Jamie is the first to vote and voted NO ABUSE, his comment was "There no pics". Maybe leo was too lazy to click on the two pictures that he was reporting OR possibly the member had already removed the pictures in question at the time Jamie voted. Something else that's very lazy, why didn't leo's report include the name(s) or pictures of the mysterious "other members"?

At 23:47, AA, now known as you-know-who, was right behind Jamie's with her vote to DELETE. Of course she will support her buddy, leo, that's what friends do especially since he gave her such a glowing review of her Asian pussy!

I voted NO ABUSE at 03:54 this morning and left the following comment, "Pictures stolen from internet? I was unable to find the specific TWO pictures that match the two links provided. ALSO, the reporting member's referral asserts " or that belong to other members ●" as if the reported member has posted pictures of SYD/SYC members and has claimed them as his own. Which picture(s)? In both cases, the use of internet or member's pictures, the accusations are unfounded."

My guess is that you know who read bella's reason why the member should not be deleted and quickly reminded her vote to delete. Now who looks STOOPID? Not me.
By #574505 16,Feb,22 18:04
I pm him to remove two pics and he did. I just don't why people are so happy to delete anyone..
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 18:43 other posts 
Okay, he complied and it didn't matter because the end result was he still was deleted. So what about the pictures that were allegedly stolen from "other members"? Who were the "other members"?
By #574505 16,Feb,22 18:53
They were internet pics
By #553818 16,Feb,22 19:03
"pictures from the internet or that belong to other members"

I'd suggest reading into the meaning of the word "or"
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 21:45 other posts 
I believe that I have a good command of the English language, how about you?
By #553818 17,Feb,22 11:13
Internet pictures OR pictures of members. Doesn't have to be both. It was internet pictures, so there's no pictures of other members as you seem to be alluding to.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 11:50 other posts 
Oh, so do you take the position that the voting members should sort through the reporting member's babble and figure it out for themselves?

I didn't allude to anything, the internet pictures that were cited were not found in the reported member's gallery NOR was there any trace of other members pictures, stolen or otherwise.
By #553818 17,Feb,22 11:59
I don't any position. I'm simply stating that you demanded that the members who's pictures were taken were named when such a thing was never the case.

Please actually read before making such comments.

"So what about the pictures that were allegedly stolen from "other members"? Who were the "other members"?"
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 13:50 other posts 
Let me paint a picture for you. "You" are reported to the Evaluation Panel for review and possible deletion for posting Copyright/Stolen pictures. The reporting member adds "Member posts stolen pictures from the internet or that belong to other members". The reporting member provides two links from Yandex for pictures that cannot be found in "your" gallery and now we are left to wonder who those members are and where we might find their images in "your" gallery. The first member votes NO ABUSE because "There no pics". The next three vote to DELETE, who knows why, they didn't leave a reason. I'm the 5th person to vote and I'm VERY SPECIFIC why I voted NO ABUSE.

Perhaps you're not aware that admin is not adverse to members posting internet pictures in their galleries as long as the member does not claim ownership of said pictures. In the event that the member chooses to upload internet pictures I BELIEVE admin would prefer that the internet pictures do not dominate the member's gallery.

So let's get back to the picture I'm painting, I cannot find the two internet pictures that "you" were accused of posting AND who are the members or where can their pictures be found in "your" gallery? In my opinion, there's a discrepancy
that needs to be addressed and perhaps the member should not be deleted. Side note, there are a number of bounty hunters on this site who are always looking to report members for deletion for a 50 point bounty.

It makes no sense to me that some members are able to post internet pictures and are untouchable/nothing happens, yet some members are reported and deleted. Furthermore, a member should be given a "warning", advised that they're in jeopardy of being deleted because of internet pictures and given the opportunity to edit their profile. If a member "steals" another member's pictures and posts it, I feel that is a more egregious offense, that member should be deleted.
By #553818 17,Feb,22 16:11
Again, I'm not commenting on the issue at hand. Just on your lack of understanding of the word "or"
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 16:52 other posts 
Thank you so much for bringing my lack of understanding of the word "or" to my attention.

The asshole should have included besti@lity in his report, too. That would have covered all the bases. Maybe there's this, maybe there's that, let the panel members sort it out.
By #553818 17,Feb,22 17:09
You state:

"Member posts stolen pictures from the internet or that belong to other members." And he did provide two yandex links.

But then go on to demand to see evidence of photos taken from members:

"So what about the pictures that were allegedly stolen from "other members"? Who were the "other members"?"

When it was never stated any photos were taken from members as it the word "or" was used.

That's all I'm saying.

I have no comment on the actual abuse report nor have an opinion, or care, about the outcome.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 17:26 other posts 
Good, move on.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 18:40 other posts 
The whole problem would not exist if people simply put up photos of themselves .Members pictures .We are ON the internet .If we want to see internet pics, the world is a mouse clic away.
My take on this issue is be the real person behind the profile or be gone.
I know I am the square peg in a round hole on this but,anyhow,that is how I feel.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 17:27 other posts 
Shut up, then!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 19:44 other posts 
Thank you for your post however, please, no need to request that she "shut up". FMK is entitled to state her point even if it's over and over and over again. I've thanked her for the grammar lesson, perhaps that will suffice. She is now free to critique me on my punctuation, I've admittedly said that I suck in that respect.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 20:48 other posts 
OR

used to link alternatives.
"a cup of tea or coffee"
introducing a synonym or explanation of a preceding word or phrase.
"the espionage novel, or, as it is known in the trade, the thriller"

I will admit to not being real smart but how did you miss use the word "OR"? Looks like you used it ok.

Reminds me of bill clinton speaking lawyer talk, "“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.”
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 21:51 other posts 
Since you have responded to me requesting to know how I missed the word "OR", simple answer, I didn't. I viewed the word as a conjunction not a synonym..
By phart [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 22:14 other posts 
I posted that to show I put some effort into trying to figure out the issue!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 22:23 other posts 
Thanks but there was really no need, I already thanked FMK. If you wanted to show me how much thought and research you put into the word "OR" as being a synonym or conjunction, you could have sent me a private message.
By #610414 18,Feb,22 08:15
I’m with you, Phart. This new member’s obsession with the use of the word “or” seems a bit off. The way she seems to be going after Bella! specifically suggests an ulterior motive.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 09:22 other posts 
Yep, something's in the milk.
By #553818 18,Feb,22 14:45
I'm just weird with grammar. Guess it comes from being British?

Honestly, Bella's decision to not delete is agreeable as internet pictures where the member is obviously not claiming to be in the photos are harmless.

And as no pictures existed when she herself checked - going ahead with the deletion seems unjust.

(I'm also not a new member, just to the forums).
By #610414 18,Feb,22 17:18
Ok. We, Americans, share a foreign language with you.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 19:24 other posts 
It has taken us many years here in the south to get english understandable!
Ain't was first known to be used in 1749 but other records indicate it much early in the 1600's. BUT we southern folks are still considered "uneducated" because we use it..

according to google, The contraction ain't has been around since 1650. It's written form dates from 1750. Its earliest appearance in a dictionary is 1830.
By #610414 18,Feb,22 20:00
I’m sorry if I make you feel that way. You are smart and don’t let anyone say anything else.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 09:12 other posts 
Lixsipsucket is that you my god your skinny again and all pale white hey lix you look good with blonde hair
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 15:03 other posts 
Enlighten me, why would it be important to you/for you that two men who you interact with on an adult website, two men who are polar opposites, declare a truce? Are you having a small dinner party and don't know how you can seat them at the table? WTF?

And as far as their "dealings" aka mutual interaction being something that should go unjudged by you, that was probably one of the smartest things you have ever "said".
By #610414 16,Feb,22 15:27
You might say that I like to support my friends even if they are just two men I interact with in an adult sex site. I have history of doing that. The upside for me is that I don’t have to feel uncomfortable when they fight.
Thank you for making me feel good about myself. I’m trying hard to be like you.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 15:47 other posts 
You feel the need to support your "internet friends", that's super, but is there a need for them to "like" one another? The answer is NO. Just like in real life, your relationship with one person should not be based on your relationship with the other, one relationship has NO bearing on the other. Just like there's no need for Mountain Man and leo to call a truce UNLESS you're inviting them over for a holiday meal and you suspect there might be tension.
By #610414 16,Feb,22 16:55
That’s a personal wish. I wish for my friends to reach where I am now.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 15:40 other posts 
Oh, Mountain Man, it would mean so much to CAT if you and leo could iron out your differences. Maybe on day you would enjoy receiving private pictures of the whores he pays to have sex with and you can share intimate stories of you and the men you've cared about! Wouldn't that be over the moon!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 19:08 other posts 
Hahaha not a snow ball’s chance in hell
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 21:50 other posts 
What, you are not interested in talking to that pussy about the pussy he has to pay for? I believe I read in some blogs about leo being closeted and that he enjoys cock more than what he wants to disclose.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 05:56 other posts 
I heard that about him rumor has it of corse
By #610414 17,Feb,22 08:59
You make it sound like it’s a bad thing. The site is full of men wanting to try the joys of homosexuality. I think Leo and Mountain Man compliment each other.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 11:39 other posts 
Really, I've made sound like a "bad thing"? Nah, you're reading more into than intended.
By #610414 17,Feb,22 12:02
My mistake. You are a hard person to read
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 14:03 other posts 
By #275407 17,Feb,22 12:02
I think Leo and dgraff are total opposites
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

My opinion of dgraff is, he's warm affectionate and lovable, where my opinion of Leo, even though I don't know him, is un friendly, self centered and doesn't have much feelings for anyone.
By #610414 17,Feb,22 13:16
I’m not making excuses but Leo has been ostracized by almost all of the members that use this thread. Members don’t like him for associating with ladies of the night. He’s put down because he turns in rule breakers. He was a friend of Lix. I don’t wonder why he’s not friendly.
By #275407 17,Feb,22 13:24
I guess that's what happens when you take the police roll of the site, I much rather just enjoy myself and have fun and not make anyone else here my bussiness, let the site admin take care of it, maybe we should just hang the people that post pictures that is not of them. I have better things to do then police this site.
By #610414 17,Feb,22 13:28
In that I agree with just a few exceptions.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 14:09 other posts 
My thing is CONSISTENT RULES FOR ALL.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 14:07 other posts 
Boo-fucking-hoo, leo's been ostracized by almost every member posting in this thread! Maybe if he weren't such an asshole members could and would tolerate him.
By #610414 18,Feb,22 08:29
I seem to remember when Leo used to interact with Lix and Aussie and you couldn’t stand that. You couldn’t blacklist him because he really wasn’t overstepping the rules you set up for your thread. Your chance came when he started posting his pics on your thread, but, the true reason was his friendship with Lix. Now you would have been able to delete his posts
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 08:53 other posts 
Look, there's really no need for you to over think something that I've previously posted on years ago. Bottom line, leo is skeezy human being, a pig, and yes, he was friendly with lix. Really, I don't give two shits who my "friends" are "friends" with. I can toss out a handful of SYD/SYC names of people who I don't feel warm and fuzzy about and I do not discuss those members with my friends, nor they with me with the exception of Mountain Man. Personally, I think he made a big mistake with regard to you. You revealed your true colors. Back to leo, when leo took the liberty of pushing the envelope and posting a picture of one of his off brand whores or trollops in the thread, yes, I blacklisted him and looking back, I have never regretted it because he's still a pig and skeezy as hell.

Do you think this personal explanation to you will satisfy your curiosity? I hope so.
By #610414 18,Feb,22 10:28
In regards to my friendship with Mountain Man I guess you don’t believe in redemption. My previous treatment of Dgraff was shameful. The reasons where valid at the time. We had a major (now it seems silly) disagreement. I, in my ladylike way(sic) overreacted. Now, I’m very sorry for my boorish behavior. This brings me to your feelings about MOUNTAIN MAN’s friendship for me. I’ve told you before how I feel about your opinions about me. You are entitled to them.
Getting back to Leo, I still think your animosity was due to his friendship and support for Lix. Personally, I’ve been Leo’s friend since I’ve first came on board. His like for whores and hookers never bothered me. I just ignore that part of him. I find Leo to be smart, and knowledgeable about politics and music. He is sweet with me and he is loyal.
Satisfaction? Well, you know what the Stones said about that, but, it is what it is.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 13:19 other posts 
I do believe in forgiveness but in my opinion your words and actions are not sincere because at a moments notice you are apt to snap. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Your behavior wasn't/isn't just boorish it's abhorrent. In my opinion, for you to feel that your words TO dgraff OR about dgraff were warranted because of a major disagreement is a reflection of you and your lack of self control.

I have personally explained why I feel as I do about leo and it is your choice to believe or not. Regardless of whether he pays for sex and the attention from women has little to no bearing about how I feel about him. Skeezy is skeezy no matter what way you look at it. What I find utterly repulsive about him in general, is his disrespect of women. Women are just a "pussy" for him.

So there you have it, I'm done.
By #610414 18,Feb,22 16:53
That’s assuming I want to fool you at all.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

My self control or lack of it is for me to work with. Like I’ve said before, what you believe or don’t is your business and it is what it is
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 18:35 other posts 
Back at you. What you believe or don't believe is on you.

I've mentioned before, the SYD members can talk shit about you and you think it's fine and lap it up. But if I talk say anything that is not to your liking, you go "kray-kray". It's good that you mended fences with Mountain Man but why stop there?
By #610414 18,Feb,22 19:40
I’m willing to mend fences with you.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 21:04 other posts 
Oh? Then why not start with thinking about what causes you to go "kray-kray" and go overboard with the name calling? You're not happy until you take things to excess.
By #610414 19,Feb,22 07:53
I’m willing to mend fences with you but you are not ready. I gave you an opportunity to be gracious like most people would be. You start lecturing. It doesn’t work for me.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 08:40 other posts 
YOU gave ME the opportunity to be gracious!? Well, aren't you special! How many times have I given you the opportunity to conduct yourself like a sane and mature woman? How many times and members have you referred to as a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO", a "DIRTY FILTHY JEW" or in my case, a "BITCH" and you are looking to me be "gracious"? It's all about you, the need to be the main attraction. Wow! You are something else! How many times have you posted about the amount of years you've been a member, boast about the members that seek you out for your prowess? When your anniversary rolled around who acknowledged it? Thanks for giving me multiple "opportunities". And you think it's me lacking grace?
By #610414 19,Feb,22 09:46
Ok, my mistake. At least we are talking. BTW, if I didn’t say it before, thanks for letting me be here.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 10:54 other posts 
There's no need to say "thank you", honestly! For the most part, I don't care what is posted here as long as the posts are not cause for admin to DUMPSTER the thread because of fighting, name calling or whatever he deems unfit. You have always been welcome to post your thoughts but the over the top name calling is not welcome here. I've mentioned to you in at least one private message, if someone attacks you and you feel the need to tell to "fuck off", do it. Do what ya gotta do, within reason, while still being true to who you are.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 13:53 other posts 
I absolutely agree with you, total opposites.

Oh, yeah dgraff aka Mountain Man is warm and loveable. I would agree because I have taken the time to get to know him.

leo, on the other hand is a straight up PIG! I formed that opinion after I got to know him.
By #610414 18,Feb,22 08:36
Knowing Leo as you say you do, and knowing that in a porn site like this one there are many male members like Leo and his proclivities, do you think many male members are pigs?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 13:43 other posts 
Thank very much Cody your the best for your description of me I look a little rough around the edges but in side I’m all melted chocolate and caramel
By #574505 18,Feb,22 15:04
Great taste..
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 18:24 other posts 
Leo's dream for 2022 is a cure for AIDS... that he caught from all his street walkers
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 18:37 other posts 
Can you imagine all the disease that is on his fingers!?
By #275407 18,Feb,22 21:00
lol, I just wish I had one tenth the girls Leo gets, I guess I'm just not as good lookin as Leo. Dgraff, your not rough lookin, so don't go there
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 21:09 other posts 
Are you serious, cody? His "popularity" is only because he has "deep pockets", believe that. Good looking, he's probably just an average looking man without enough game and personality to get fucked for free.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 00:20 other posts 
I think Leo is 5ft 2 and 375 lbs
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 00:46 other posts 
What makes you think that? As I recall his pictures, he only posts dick pics unless, of course, he's showing his ho's face or their face and cooter. Apparently, he pays good money for that privilege. And your friend, twowarm thinks I dislike leo because he was friendly with lix. Ha! No, it's because leo is a skeeze-ball, he has no respect for women because a woman's beef curtains are nothing more than a "playground" for his average dick and nasty fingers.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 02:31 other posts 
Ron Jeremy without the dick Aka the Hedgehog lol. I have many pics from his social media that ain't dick pics.... But technically I guess a dick is a dick even if it has legs
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 05:24 other posts 
Yep that’s what I heard he’s a Ron Jeremy look alike
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 06:05 other posts 
Seriously, he looks like Ron Jeremy, really? As a young man or mature man? There's absolutely nothing that is visually appealing about Ron Jeremy so that explains WHY? leo has to pay for pussy. Maybe you meant to say leo favors Ron Jeremy's agent, or Ron Jeremy's neighbor, or Ron Jeremy's wardrobe designer, something....
By #610414 19,Feb,22 08:07
I still do think Lix was the reason
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 09:19 other posts 
I had no need to talk about lix when she was here, and I have no need to talk about her now. I didn't need to be disrespectful to my friends with regard to their relationship with lix or to lix upon her departure. I gave credit to her riding a wave of being "on top" for a long time and for bringing her rawness to a site that wanted it and needed it.

I will close by saying I do think you are a wack-job.
By #610414 19,Feb,22 09:50
Okay, you’ve said that before.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #296   #297   #298   #299   #300   #301   #302   #303   #304   #305   ...#769

Show your Genitals