Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #347

Pages:  #1... #342   #343   #344   #345   #346   #347   #348   #349   #350   #351   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 14:08 other posts 
Hot dog, frank or wiener?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 14:25 other posts 
Hot dog.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 15:14 other posts 
hot dog = tube steak for a bun!
Frank is a fellows name or how someone is being as in being frank.
wiener, that is a little long bodied ,short legged dog.
Or a pecker.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:36 other posts 
The local newscaster reported that the average price of midgrade gasoline/petroleum is $3.38 per gallon and is an increase of $1.18 from same time last year.
By #610414 25,Oct,21 13:57
Could it be because we are letting all those illegals they are using up all the gas and creating a shortage? Supply and demand and Phart stats?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 14:02 other posts 
You might be right, indirectly. Aren't the immigrants being relocated to the state of their choice?
By #610414 25,Oct,21 14:10
Are you asking me? I don’t know but I’d venture to say few illegals would choose to relocate to a cold state like Michigan.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 14:16 other posts 
It was a rhetorical remark.
By #610414 25,Oct,21 17:32
I’m sorry. That word is way past my grade school vocabulary
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 13:07 other posts 
And it shows.
By #610414 26,Oct,21 13:21
Do you want me to apologize for my short-comings? Not me, sweetie. You are no English mayor either. I know what rhetorical means and believe me when I say, writing effectively may have been your intent, but, mine was tongue-in-cheek. I forgot you don't have a funny bone.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 13:46 other posts 
Nope, I never claimed to be an "English mayor", I can't punctuate to save my soul. HOWEVER, I can spell deli as in delicatessen and symposium, suggested, dynamic, aisle and whether.
By #610414 26,Oct,21 13:52
In that case, take it up with my spell checker. At my age it's too late to worry about my techy apps. Still, SO WHAT?
By #610414 26,Oct,21 13:02
WORLD OIL MAGAZINE
only registered users can see external links

EIA expects that the United States will import more crude oil to fill the widening gap between refinery inputs of crude oil and domestic crude oil production in 2021 and 2022. U.S. crude oil production declined by an estimated 0.9 million b/d (8%) to 11.3 million b/d in 2020 because of well curtailment and a drop in drilling activity related to low crude oil prices.

EIA expects the rising price of crude oil, which started in the fourth quarter of 2020, will contribute to more U.S. crude oil production later this year. EIA forecasts monthly domestic crude oil production will reach 11.3 million b/d by the end of 2021 and 11.9 million b/d by the end of 2022. These values are increases from the most recent monthly average of 11.1 million b/d in November 2020 (based on data in EIA’s Petroleum Supply Monthly) but still lower than the previous peak of 12.9 million b/d in November 2019

I'm no expert, Sir-Skittles, but it looks like most of the problem started in 2019-2020, ie. in the last administration. But. if it makes you feel better to lye about Biden's administration, go for it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 10:48 other posts 
Remember, though, that at this time last year--due to pandemic issues, lock-downs, school closures, so many people working from home, etc.--people were driving much less. Because of this, demand for gasoline was way lower than normal and, thus, the price was also lower. That's an economics thing.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 10:54 other posts 
Thank you for your input, perhaps that does have a slight bearing on the price.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 12:09 other posts 
As does the fact that we are now IMPORTING oil/energy due to ineptitude at 1600...

By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 15:13 other posts 

Inept or just creating a disaster on purpose?

By #610414 26,Oct,21 14:01
In your threads, your rules. In my threads, my rules. I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this because I will put an end to it.

Thanks Bella for clarifying your position.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 07:24 other posts 
"Let's Go Brandon" number one download on iTunes this week!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 08:34 other posts 
Are men "blessed" with cellulite?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 19:50 other posts 
Absolutely not and I can still to this day fit in to my old bell bottom pants I wore in high school
--------------------------------------- added after 75 seconds

The 70s were wonderful times
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 20:03 other posts 
Dg. The days when the devils lettuce didn't cause so much mental illness
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 20:51 other posts 
The question is, do you still have those 50 yr old bell bottoms?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 21:27 other posts 
Absolutely I still wear them around the house
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 21:58 other posts 
Holy moly! That's a vision that I would like to see. Please post a picture!

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 12:49 other posts 
Vaccine mandate threatens major trucking disruption.

Big Truckers Say Vaccine Mandate Could Push Drivers Away - WSJ only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 14:47 other posts 
Well,1 day people might learn, forcing something on someone is NOT the way to get things done.
If Christmas merchandise does not move as it should ,maby the dems will see the effects of their ideas. I will hand it to the liberal democrat, it takes the earth moving under their feet to wake them up.
By #610414 24,Oct,21 18:11
Phart no one is forcing these truckers to do anything. They can quit their high paying job. (How did you put it? Anyone that walks away from their job these days is crazy?) Or, either get the shots or take a weekly test. The responsibility falls on the truckers shoulders
By #610414 24,Oct,21 18:07
In the article it states
Under the plan President Biden announced last week, companies with 100 or more employees would have to require that their workers be vaccinated or undergo at least weekly testing for the virus.

This doesn’t sound that hard to adhere to. Practically every major drugstore has walk-in testing.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 18:41 other posts 
What will happen is trucking company's will break up into smaller divisions to get around this. Less than 100 employees wont be bothered yet. At least independents will have a leg up if the larger companies workers get scarce.
They should not be forced to do any damn thing but come to work sober and do their jobs to the best of their ability. A clot shot has nothing to do with how they do their jobs.
I bet lease to own programs will get under way shortly so company's can contract the driver, and be supplying the rig setup to company specs.This will help the driver not suffer as much from dmv revenge stops on independants.

be sides, when does anyone that works a real job,have time to sit at a drug store for a former burger flipper from burger king to stick a swab up their nose?
By #610414 24,Oct,21 23:23
So it’s not that bad, is it
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

In my area Covid testing is as fast as getting to the counter
By #610414 25,Oct,21 07:23
This from News 4 In Jacksonville, Fl

Florida truck drivers being offered $110K a year, $15K bonus amid shortage

I guess drivers are staying away because of the Federal Mandate

By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 19:36 other posts 
I copied this from the weekly newsletter i get from my congressman.

Copy and paste
On February 2, 1977, President Jimmy Carter addressed the nation from the White House. He had been in office for two weeks and inflation was already beginning to impact American families. Famously wearing a cardigan sweater, he said energy shortages would be permanent while urging Americans to lower their thermostats to 55 degrees and make sacrifices. This address was followed by several years of hyperinflation, gas lines, and as President Carter called it, “a crisis of confidence.”

By 1980, America was fed up and sent an eternal optimist and problem solver to the White House. President Ronald Reagan didn’t accept that America’s best days were behind us and the next generation would have to make more sacrifices than the last. He worked to lower taxes and address the inflation, energy, and economic crises facing our nation, inspiring millions of young Americans like me to believe in our country.

Nearly 40 years later, our country is once again facing inflation, energy and economic crises. Gas prices are at their highest in 7 years. Consumer goods cost the most in 13 years. We have a stagnant economy with a record 10 million jobs available. Now labor shortages and supply chain issues are leading to empty shelves around the country.

In the face of these challenges, last week the Washington Post published an op-ed that said “Don’t rant about short-staffed stores and supply chain woes. Try to lower expectations.” It went on to say Americans have been spoiled but “now it’s our turn to make adjustments.”

This sums up what many Washington Democrats believe. The Biden administration has called our current inflation crisis “transitory” and a “high class problem.” Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said supply chain problems are simply something Americans will have to endure into the next year. These Washington Democrats dismiss the challenges you and your family are facing while telling you to just deal with higher costs at the gas pump and empty shelves in the stores.
By #610414 24,Oct,21 23:26
And what do you suggest? You seem to know it all . Tell us how we can fix the problem before Christmas

By #610414 24,Oct,21 19:04
Class, honor, great sportsmanship. Kuddos

By #610414 23,Oct,21 14:56
Trevor Noah had a great suggestion on his “What the Hell Happened This Week? show. Episode: Week of 10/18/21 of The Daily Show
He suggested we vote Texas out of the Union and vote Puerto Rico in. We wouldn’t even have to change the flag.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 18:49 other posts 
Give puerto rico and any of the rest of those islands back to spain and to hell with them. They Contribute little to the world.
By #610414 23,Oct,21 20:21
So says a man that knows so little about that part of the United States. Texas is a great state. It has a rich history and is rich in its own right. The only problem is that Texas is full of Texans.
Puerto Rico has many problems and a lot has to do because the Federal Government has treated Puerto Rico as a step child. Here’s some facts

Cultural enrichment. Puerto Rico’s culture is already enriching the United States, since there are currently five million people of Puerto Rican descent living on the U.S. mainland. Puerto Ricans are the second largest Hispanic group in the U.S., after Mexican-Americans. Statehood will bring increased awareness and appreciation of Puerto Rico’s culture across the nation.
Natural resources. Puerto Rico has mineral deposits including copper, nickel, oil, and natural gas. As a State, Puerto Rico will be in a stronger position to harvest these minerals. Puerto Rico is also an ideal area for various kinds of renewable energy. Texas provides wind farms that benefit the nation as a whole and bring money into the State, and Puerto Rico has the capacity to do the same.
Rain forest. El Yunque National Forest is the only tropical rain forest in the United States National Forest System.
Coral reefs. Puerto Rico is also home to coral reefs as well as many other specialized habitats. These locations provide opportunities for research as well as for tourism.
People. The people of Puerto Rico already serve as an important resource for the United States, serving in the military in impressive numbers and taking their places on the national stage. As a State, Puerto Rico would make it easier for U.S. businesses to connect with the Island’s educated, bilingual workforce.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 09:35 other posts 
IF that island has those deposits ,why is it so poor then?????
There should be some puerto ricon oil men shouldn't there?
Aint that island in the direct path of most hurricanes?
By #610414 24,Oct,21 09:46
Being mineral rich means little if there’s no capital to exploit it and why should there be? And yes, the island is in the prime hurricane alley. Like the Midwest is in the tornado alley.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 18:50 other posts 
If there was enough minerals and oil there to make it worth while I am willing to bet exxon or bp would be there drilling . Should be some cheap labor available to work the wells.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 07:24 other posts 
"Neighbors" living on a nearby island have been bitchin' for as long as I remember about the ferry and service ie costs too much, service not dependable, etc. The islanders are a feisty group who seem to think that they are not a part of Michigan or a part of our community. Their current bitch is it takes entirely too long to get from mainland Michigan to home and vice-versa and it very well may and that's why I'm glad that I live on the mainland side. Where I'm going with this is that for as many ferry horns as I have heard this morning, and they woke me up about an hour ago, I'm not sure if the ferry operator is tooting the horn because of necessity or if [s]he wants to make residents aware that the ferry is running before the sun is even out.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 09:10 other posts 
now you are going to offend a fairy operating a ferry if you put a he or she in there. could be a it as in a robot! And there is probably a set of rules on horn blowing.
Probably need changing to.
By #610414 24,Oct,21 09:55
How about the fact that the proper pronoun to indicate both male and female at the same time is “he”. Of course, Bella was being nice to illiterate members reading her post.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 11:49 other posts 
help me out here, where did you read that?not being shitty,just wanting to know.Never knew that.
By #610414 24,Oct,21 12:07
Phart,
Past generations were taught to default to the masculine pronoun he, called the “generic” or “neutral” he. The idea was that the generic he could represent either a male or female person. This resulted in sentences such as “Every lawyer should bring his briefcase,” as mentioned above. As a result of feminist objections, however, since the 1960s and 1970s, writers have increasingly used the phrase he or she. This phrase explicitly acknowledges the possibility of either a male or female person as the referent. The traditional way is still the most correct. I use both but my beef with your post is that instead of seeing what Bella was trying to say, you aimed at what, to you, is an affront to society
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 14:50 other posts 
No, you missed my point. BUT in some way you noticed it. Just did not see the way I intended.
Modern media inserts gender and race into EVERY story they can. For effect.
I just was trying to show folks like you how the media does it.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 15:32 other posts 
I totally agree but sadly what you say will rile a whole load of people. Good for you.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 18:43 other posts 
Yea, but at least I didn't burn down a building to say it!
I didn't loot a Walmart to say it!
I didn't have to get bailed out of jail with vice harris's money!

By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 09:08 other posts 

Well gee, now that the cows are out,lets close the gate.
Dumbass's. That letter will haunt that groups cause forever more now.and it damn well should.
By #610414 24,Oct,21 12:38
Nonetheless the letter was sent by them. Hence, the apology. Don’t you ever read the whole article?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 14:45 other posts 
Well saying " I am sorry" never repairs damage,it fogs over it.
By #610414 24,Oct,21 17:53
In this case I can see both sides an in my opinion it’s because people have grown up without enough discipline about what is proper behavior.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 18:19 other posts 
So it is your opinion that people are clueless about "proper behavior" because there was not enough discipline in their upbringing. Well, I'll be!
By #610414 24,Oct,21 18:25
I am. Being boorish in public is usually a product of lazy parenting. I go to the store and I see parents letting their children run around being loud and obnoxious. My kids were not allowed to be that way and my parents were the same. School classes are disrupted by students that should not be allowed to be in school. I don’t believe they are clueless. I believe they don’t care.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 18:38 other posts 
Kids are a big responsibility and most parents today just throw them a few bucks or a computer game . The parents don't help the kids grow up. The kids just get bigger.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #342   #343   #344   #345   #346   #347   #348   #349   #350   #351   ...#769

Show your Genitals