Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #351

Pages:  #1... #346   #347   #348   #349   #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 22:20 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 22:16 other posts 
Well he is doing it,just what he said he would. Took a while,but just in time to help with the 2022 elections season.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 18:07 other posts 
Items linked to Brian Laundrie, possible human remains found in Florida Park.

--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 21:16 other posts 

I thought science was all based on research?
So we are supposed to sit around like gold fish in a bowl and take what gets tossed into the water above us as gospel? Why the fuck do we go to college to get educated if we aint supposed to use it????
I guess this is the desired end result of modern education.
NO education ,just sit back and listen to the "experts".Yea right.
By #202392 18,Oct,21 21:26
The modern education system seems to just be all about brainwashing and conformity to an ideology. Generally pushed by a group that claims to be the tolerant one but in reality are the most intolerant
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 21:47 other posts 
I have to agree.
By #610414 19,Oct,21 10:09
Tcputts, you don’t sound like you have a hands-on experience with education. You are limiting your scope to, perhaps, socio-economic studies. These are subject to the prevailing wind and the teachers you listen to. I’m a firm believer that 2+2=4 and no brainwashing will convince me it =5. My fingers tell me so. Ideologies are just opinions held to be the one and only truth. YOU have to be smart enough to use your noodle and accept or refute that ideology.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 20:41 other posts 
WOW,we agree on something! 2 plus 2 is four! none of that common core for me!
By #610414 19,Oct,21 21:09
So, you are uncommon? HAHAHA
By #610414 19,Oct,21 10:03
When laypersons espouse opinions on those matters, it’s immediately clear to us where the gaps in their understanding are and where they’ve misled themselves in their reasoning.

Having a college education makes you knowledgeable about your field of study. If you became a lawyer I would not want you to be my cardiologist. We’ve gotten used to “Google” for information but it doesn’t make you an expert on the subject unless you are totally familiar with the subject and are looking for confirmation of a point.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 08:38 other posts 
I had no idea she was denied a military funeral.
Our military is becoming a joke when it does not even honor it's own.
By #610414 17,Oct,21 10:33
This lady was trying to overthrow the government. The government she swore to support. If she had lived she should have been courtmartialed. The Air Force was correct in denying her a military funeral
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 12:07 other posts 
NO,she was protesting a stolen election.
Big difference.
By #610414 17,Oct,21 12:28
There was no stolen election. These people were trying to stop the certification of the Electoral College’s findings by the Congress of the United States. In other words, they were part of an insurrection against the government of the United States. In other words, the lady was trying to overthrow the government of the United States. Stop trying to minimize their actions.
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 13:41 other posts 
Was she breaking the law when she was shot? Yes she was.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 18:01 other posts 
Was she armed? No,was the officer threatened by her? No, he "felt" threatened.He just picked a defenseless target and got his qouta. Not many chances for capital police to be able to just up and shoot someone so he saw a chance to fire at someone who could not defend herself.
You asking if she was breaking the law coming thru the window is like justifying shooting someone for speeding or credit card fraud. Stupid.Although tempting.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 18:11 other posts 
I bet if she was black you would have no problem with it.
By #275407 18,Oct,21 18:23
If someone came after me threatening me with hanging or bodily injury, I would shoot them where they stand.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 21:09 other posts 
How did she threaten him? Passing thru a open window empty handed?
By #275407 18,Oct,21 21:15
If twenty people were coming through my window with threats, they don't need a weapon, I can kill with my two hands.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 21:09 other posts 
If she was unarmed,color is not relevant,gee thanks for inserting race into it.
By #610414 18,Oct,21 18:29
Since when does a cop have the option to give a chance to a dangerous perpetrator?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 21:10 other posts 
He should be able to see that the person is unarmed .I think threat assesment is part of their training. All he saw was her coming thru a window,and I am sure he had to have saw others,with guns,or other objects,that were a greater threat.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 20:02 other posts 
Phart now you’re going from the reason she was denied a military funeral to the reason that she was shot.
When she was shot she was breaking the law and the officer who shot her with the last line of defence to protect the senators inside doing their constitutional duties. She will not get a military funeral because she was shot while committing an offence that I and many others consider terrorism. The only reason it is not widely considered terrorism is because she was white and she was American. White Americans can be terrorists too.
As for your comment about his quota and seizing the opportunity to shoot someone for no reason I’ll just pass on that stupidity.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 21:12 other posts 
It was meant to do what it just did,it showed me you could pass over a stupid remark and stay on topic with more factual and debateable info.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 21:32 other posts 
My intellectual ability does not need to be tested by you.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 21:46 other posts 
hehehe,
By #610414 19,Oct,21 10:49
There’s an old saying, “ If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, blind them with bullshit”

By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 09:25 other posts 
gee,what else are people going to complain about next?
Men installing a radiator in your room to keep you warm in the winter are simply doing their friggen job.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 09:56 other posts 
Ha! I thank Ananas2xLekker for a post he made months ago and introducing me to the term "cisgender".

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 19:47 other posts 
Although this is a 25 minute video, it is UNBELIEVABLE and well worth watching. The video is about a 69/70 year old woman who happens to be in the top 1% on Only Fans. At the time this video was filmed, she has claimed to have earned over $200k since January, 2020. WOW!

By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 22:37 other posts 
I am sorry, I couldn't watch the whole thing.
I wish her well but,

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 02:30 other posts 
I'm curious, why weren't you able to watch the entire 25 minutes?

This is a relatively new video, she spoke about the pandemic, but to have earned a staggering $235k from folks that "subscribe" to see her videos and pictures and pay for her panties...UNBELIEVABLE!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 13:53 other posts 
I just found it awkward to see,and those swollen feet.That really done it,I cliced off as soon as the second shot of 1 came up.
More power to her,it's her life, nothing to say against that,just not my cup of tea.
And if she made that much money,she needs to spend some to repair the foundation of the house,the shot of her front door indicates a failure cracking the brick between the door and window.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 14:46 other posts 
Oi! phart, so all you were able to see and focused upon when you watched that video was a cracked foundation and swollen feet! Your response made me laugh out loud!
By #610414 18,Oct,21 09:27
Thank you for bringing this amazing woman to us. She embodies everything I believe about a woman’s views and desires about sex. Age is just a measure of time. How young you are is all in the mind. This hit close to home for me. Cancer and cardiovascular problems are so scary. But, the sex at an age most women would have stopped having it is eye opening. I know what it is to be told I’m too old to be here. As you said, “WOW”.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 14:53 other posts 
The aging process is inevitable and it's wonderful to see that this woman is confident, resourceful and full of vitality! I understand that in most instances the initial attraction toward another person is visual, but I must admit, one of the attributes of a man that I find alluring is confidence and I suspect men find confidence in a woman intoxicating, too.
By #610414 18,Oct,21 16:12
I find that a man that’s not afraid to talk to me, to take charge in a nice way, one that’s not afraid to be wrong is sexy as heck.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 16:33 other posts 
Yea, at 54 I have aged as if I were in my 70's because of my handicap issues plus add to that, Fat, grey haired, and about as sexy as a clapped out,wrecked,Vw beetle rolled off a cliff on fire.
For her to age and just not let it get her down is a positive attribute for sure.More power to her,have at it
By #610414 18,Oct,21 18:39
Not because he’s my husband and I love him dearly, but, Charlie is 72, he’s bald, and his health is touch and go. He’s still a very sexy man. It’s not age or looks. It’s his look on life. His determination that nothing will hold him back from walking on the right side of the line and doing all he can to make me happy makes him a man among men. I think Mae West said it best, “Try it sometime.”
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 01:09 other posts 
And if YOU see yourself as a fat, gray haired, wreck of a man, my guess is that's what you will project to others and that's what they will tend to see. Not that there's anything wrong with being overweight or having gray hair, but I'm sure if you look inside, you've got more positive qualities and you need "love" yourself, too.
By 2nice [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 02:57 other posts 
I watched it, I loved it! Girl is rocking it.

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 19:41 other posts 
Do you know the story about Dave Chapelle and his Netflix special? I am a fan of Dave Chapelle and have been for a long time. I watched it today and it’s VERY Dave Chapelle. If you don’t like Dave Chapelle you will not like this one. IF you like Dave Chapelle watch it and decide for yourself.
Just google Dave Chapelle. It’s all over the news. The special is called The Closer and it’s available on Netflix now.
By #610414 18,Oct,21 10:43
HAHAHA, loved it.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 02:55 other posts 
Your initial statement was; "Do you know the story about Dave Chapelle and his Netflix special?". Exactly, what IS the story about Dave Chappelle and his Netflix special OR Dave Chappelle, himself?

To be honest, I'm familiar with his name but nothing else. Since I have Netflix, I thought I would give him a whirl. I was surprised to hear all the background laughter because honestly, I didn't laugh once.

By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 16:57 other posts 
Is it just me, or does anyone else chuckle a little bit when they sign into their page and see a picture of a dick in the upper right corner labeled top male 'member"?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 17:17 other posts 
Since you initially pointed that out, yes, I got a chuckle over it. You know it has been a long while since 2nice, aka Mr. Yumm's member has been top member, right? You do remember that everyb4 hours you can vote for someone and earn 3 points just for your vote, right?

Don't forget to vote! /imagetop.php

By the way, SYC member's see the top SYC member's image in the upper right corner on their page. No giggles there!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 18:09 other posts 
bella!

Please! Mr. Yumm's member has ALWAYS been MY top member's member. If 2nice doesn't win every time, it is because the election is rigged! (And I demand re-counts into infinity until I get the results I want!)
By 2nice [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 20:20 other posts 
You both need to stop it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 12:54 other posts 
Okay
By 2nice [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 13:20 other posts 
Love me some Will and bella. 😍
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 15:13 other posts 
And...
I love me some 2nice (but I can't say that here 'cause he told me to stop it )
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 15:27 other posts 
I really think he enjoys positive attention and he's only trying to be coy about it.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #346   #347   #348   #349   #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   ...#769

Show your Genitals