Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #357

Pages:  #1... #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 17:37 other posts 
Again, there are new and interesting posts on page two. Unfortunately they get lost and buried under barbs and personal attacks.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 18:04 other posts 
Yea ,it is already difficult to keep up with threads and post because of no search function.Then the personal bullshit makes threads a mile long to get to the most recent post.
By admin [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 19:14 other posts 
What do you mean "no search function"? You can display other topics and post made by every member clicking on "other posts" link, and there is a search form on principal forum page /forum/ Also, there is a "similar topics" links section on every thread.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 19:46 other posts 
so that is what that is for? I was thinking along the lines of a search bar that you key in a key word.
BUT I see how that would work to.thanks for your reply and sorry about not understanding .
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 19:50 other posts 
Because I receive notifications that posts are made, I will pop over to see what's going on. If the post and conversations are on page #1, no problem. If there is a long, dragged out post that pushes that the post or current beyond page #1, the link is unable to find it and jump you there.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 19:56 other posts 
Here's an example. Today I made this post;

"I do not like "cookies", the cookies that track what you do, where you go, what you buy, what you watch, etc....

I watch a good amount of anim@l videos on YouTube because anim@ls are so gosh darn cute and unpredictable. So my guess is that when I clicked on saying goodbye tI'mo Charlie, the golden retriever, YouTube decided that I liked videos on death and funerals. FREAKY! Now I'm getting what looks like do-it-yourself cremations in possibly, India. SUPER FREAKY!"

The post is now on page #2. Yes, I can use the search feature and it shows that the post about cookies is in this thread but it is unable to take me to the page.

Member #485312 made a post about Sharia law. I know it is in the World Views thread /forum/thread.php?id=24238#2466 but now I have to search for it somewhere in the 42 pages.
By admin [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 23:42 other posts 
Now now, do not exaggerate, fresh replies are rarely further than second page. Also, fresh comments have reddish outline to make them more easily noticeable.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 00:14 other posts 
I didn't feel as though I was exaggerating, my point was just that if I see the message as reflected below, the link on my page may take me directly to it (providing it is on page #1) or I might have to search for it.

"phart replied to your comment in the forum thread."
By #610414 08,Oct,21 09:05
Well, heck, Phart is a prolific writer and you get notified of every post in your forum thread. I can see why you are overwhelmed. I like to, how do you put it, troll the forums before I sign in and make note of posts I want to answer
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 10:38 other posts 
yea,in the activity list you see where someone replied but then when you go to look it is like a needle in a haystack.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 11:00 other posts 
Right!
By admin [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 12:29 other posts 
I think I can make a simple fix for this.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 13:02
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 13:28 other posts 
Hmmmm....you sound like you have something up your sleeve, so to say.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 13:46 other posts 
something has changed,when I clic on "person x" has replyed to your post,it goes straight to it! WOW,great improvement!
By admin [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 16:02 other posts 
I've changed it so that the block with the comment is always present on 1st page. I wonder, though, why the link "recent replies" that was always there is not good enough for you.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 16:26 other posts 
when it would just come up with the whole thread leaving you to thumb thru for 20 minutes to find the response.took alot of time.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 22:11 other posts 
You did good! works like a champ!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 23:16 other posts 
I appreciate the tweak, thank you.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 15:54 other posts 
Along the lines of what Bella ask the other day about teen brains,
What about this? I guess now it is racist to be intelligent?
But they claim they will give the accelerated learning to ALL the kids. Well ,what will that do? 2500 out of 65,000 kids qualify for the program as it is now. That means the rest ARE NOT smart. WHY drag down the 2500?
only registered users can see external links

By #610414 07,Oct,21 13:07
I was driving through Cooper City in Broward County. Cooper City along with Davie is the bastion of the Red Necks in South Florida. Anyway, I passed this dinner and it was advertising Fried Alabama Gator. It got me thinking about Alabama people. They actually eat giant lizards? Yuck.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 13:29 other posts 
People are strange down in them parts.
By #610414 07,Oct,21 13:37
Not all of us. Most of us don’t go for that shit kicking lifestyle
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 13:39 other posts 
I know I don't.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 01:53
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 06:44 other posts 
In Pennsylvania gator 🐊 is a delicacy and I’ve also tried rattle snake 🐍 Buffalo and other strange things try it you will like it what about a calamari pizza it’s delicious
--------------------------------------- added after 92 seconds

Oh how about squirrel 🐿 pot pie 🥧
By #610414 08,Oct,21 08:13
I like fried calamari and just about every type of seafood. My dad used to cook rattler and fresh frog legs. I didn’t like it. I’ve tasted wild hog, Turkey, venison, bison, duck, and the he usual. My daughter-in-law’s family men are all hunters. They go up to Georgia every year. They rent a hunter’s hut and always bring back all kinds of meat. I have venison in my freezer now
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 08:32 other posts 
Nice 👍 call me crazy but I like the strong gamey taste
By #610414 08,Oct,21 08:53
It’s all in the cooking but it’s impossible to mask it all. You either like it or don’t. I cook it for hours in a light tomato and oil sauce and start adding potatoes, cut green beans, diced carrots, crushed tomatoes, and corn on the cob. I start around 6 in the morning and let it slow cook until around 7 in the evening. Best taste is the next day.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 10:37 other posts 
wild corn fed deer meat could very well be healthier for us that beef with chemicals.
BUT still,as you said,you can't mask the wild.
Bear is the awfulest tasting shit I ever tried to eat.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 13:01
Never had bear. The other meat I truly hate is horse
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 13:52 other posts 
never had horse,don't think I want it,you ride a horse,eat a cow.
Do have a horse hide jacket that was my grandfathers motorcycle coat.HEAVY
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 14:29 other posts 
Hell the Chinese eat dog’s and cats if it moves it’s dinner 🥘
By #610414 08,Oct,21 15:03
Are you referring to the Donner party?

By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 20:54 other posts 
Reminds me so much of the mask thing.
/ox9m2tnavufzpic.html
[deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 22:31 other posts 
Hahaha it does indeed I threw all my masks away a long time ago
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 10:46 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 17:35 other posts 
phart, in your opinion is there a viable reason for member(s) to repost the post they are responding to?
By #610414 04,Oct,21 18:40
Yeah, Phart let me give you an example by the queen of the forums.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...This has little to do with our discussion. DEV01, the couple, seem like a very nice Aussie couple. I don’t have nor will I ever have direct contact (in person, Skype, or phone) with anyone from the internet, and especially, from here. It’s not a putdown on the members. It’s a personal view for protection. I have to make excuses (my husband, boyfriend, lover, won’t let me) why I don’t do it. It’s a small fib and guys seem not to be very disappointed. What this means, lollipop, is that my reason for picking someone to “friend “ is based on what I can gleam [sic) from interaction here. Lix has always been supportive from the first time I was here. She’s also the only one that was left from that time that I’ve friended. Aussie just happened to be there and he and I always exchanged hot messages. Etc etc .
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 19:43 other posts 
I've said this before to you personally, you are annoying, vulgar and you think that you are the center of attention, that the world revolves around you.

What you copied and pasted in this thread was posted in Dev01's "Copy, edit and paste here" thread.

Please be less annoying and do not be condescending to me.
By #610414 05,Oct,21 08:28
I’m sorry you disapprove, gorgeous, but I reserve the right to be annoying and condescending as much as I want. But now, it’s with a smile 😃 on my face and a song in my heart ❤️
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 19:57 other posts 
I honestly think it is a waste of time and makes it difficult to keep up with responses and such. I think it has something to do with who is banned from seeing who's post that prompts the thing.
Simply put, if people would just get along and not ban each other, no reposting would be needed.
But who am I to have a viable opinion? College education and 50+ years of life experience under my belt
By #610414 05,Oct,21 08:49
Phart, I’m answering you strictly because I’m involved. Did you ever read an article or watched a YouTube video and when you wanted to post parts you had forgotten how it was written or play? I n the last 5 or 7 years I noticed my short term memory sucks. When someone posts anything longer than one short paragraph, I’m unable to answer it. Copy/paste for me is a gift from heaven. It lets me remember what was said and also makes me remember my original answer. Some members get their Cotex all peed up because I do even though they use copy/paste when it suits them. I use it to answer posts, and do research on Google and where it takes me. I’m not going to change because these rejects from charm school don’t like it
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 11:01 other posts 
you seem to forget I live with the effects of a TBI. So Yea, I have issues .mostly with spelling and getting words in the right order. some memory issues to.
By #610414 05,Oct,21 12:41
I’m truly sorry. I can’t spar with you. I really am, truly, truly sorry.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 18:54 other posts 
You have throttle body injection TBI
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 19:59 other posts 
never thought of that. Traumatic brain injury equals throttle body injection!
UM, wonder if it works better than the 1405 edlebrock I just put on my dads truck?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 20:04 other posts 
Nah throttle body injection is a thing of the past early to mid 80s direct injection is the here and now
--------------------------------------- added after 110 seconds

It’s just a different meaning from two way different type of doctors
By #610414 08,Oct,21 02:23
I asked my son-in-law what you were talking about. He explained it this way: The Edelbrooke is like getting laid while flat on your back. The TBI is like getting laid doggie style. Direct injection is like when all three of my holes have a cock in it from three different men. There’s always a power stoke somewhere.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 05:46 other posts 
Ahhhahaha good way of explaining it
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 10:44 other posts 
Oh that power stroke I passed going up the mountain a while back, smoking like hell? wasn't happy that a hemi was passing him! ehehehee

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   ...#769

Show your Genitals