Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #358

Pages:  #1... #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 19:45 other posts 
There are child prodigies, geniuses and academically smarter beyond than their years.

Do you feel that a teenage mind is developed enough to make sound and critical decisions?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 19:57 other posts 
Not really all the mind it's self that is needed for critical decisions.
They lack experience, not their fault, just not enough sunsets.
In other words, not enough mistakes to learn from, not enough success's to build on yet.
That to me is why they need to be gently guided away from their iphones and video games and lured outdoors to learn or volunteer somewhere to learn, gain experience.
sitting idle in a room looking a 4 inch screen is not healthy, and does not prepare you for the critical decisions.
It might actually lead you to make some dumb 1's.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 11:18 other posts 
I agree with you, phart, although a teenage mind might be "book smart", there's not enough life experience to make sound and critical decisions. Teens are not able to learn life lessons like driving motorized vehicles and personal relationships from playing video games.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 20:14 other posts 
I say yes it’s ok I mean let’s face it we rely on the elderly to run the country and we all know elderly people revert back to their child hood eventually I’ve seen it first hand way to many times that’s why joe Biden at the wheel scares the shit out of me he’s going to steer us in the ditch
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 21:38 other posts 
Ditch hell, off a fucking cliff!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 21:41 other posts 
By #610414 08,Oct,21 02:13
One thing does not warranty the other is true. The brain continues to develop well into the 20’s. I agree with Phart that while a teen may know most, if not all, the pertinent information that will shape his adult thinking in the rest of his life, he doesn’t have the experiences to predict what the product of his mind will cause on other people.
Biden, yes, Old Joe, I believe that the mind does not stop being in top form at the same age in all individuals. A 90 yr old person can show tremendous mental agility while a 60 yr old person could be starting his senility. Mr Biden does not show any bit of senility. He confronts problems head-on and with certain social grace. I believe you, Phart, and you, Dgraff, don’t like what he brings to the table. This makes him unlikeable in your eyes, but he’s not senile
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 06:06 other posts 
I do think that joe Biden is showing early signs of dementia I can see it my father at 93 was sharp as a tack but he was slipping like a bad clutch only he was great at hiding it after he passed away I was finding notes directions on how to get to his barber shop the same barber 💈 shop he has been going to for over 30 years and directions to his girlfriend’s house and all the other things that he lost and accused me of stealing like his cell phone and his blue bank bag things he hide away and forget were he put them so yes I concerned about sleepy joe running the country I wasn’t a big trump supporter but I felt safer under his command
By #610414 08,Oct,21 08:46
Lollipop, you are a baby compared to me so what I tell you may not make sense. At 69 I find myself making cheat notes. I used to know Miami-Dade county like the back of my hand. Now I use Google maps in the city. My car keys are in the same place every day. I use Google keep to remember all kinds of things. This is a normal thing but it’s also very personal. Someone else may not need to do that. Think about this. Your father had the sense to know he would need a cheat sheet to go to his barber.
The key with Biden or anyone else is to trust what you can see but be aware it may be just coloring. I’m going to see how it goes.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 06:30 other posts 
Definitely not. The child may well have really incredible talent in one or more particular areas but in terms of the ability to make sound and critical decisions they are still a work in progress, sometimes well into their early 20s.

This is the very reason that Capital punishment seldom applies to anyone under 18 and sometimes 21.

By #610414 07,Oct,21 20:32
All of you whom has wasted the first page your leader doesn’t like because you are leaving unfinished crap on the first page, rise up, head for the second page, and comment on the more important threads
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 22:32 other posts 
I’m not following
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 00:18 other posts 
Oh, mountain man, your friend is trying to irritate me.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 01:29
Dgraff. Lollipop, I’m pulling Bella’s leg just a little bit. She is right, though. The ongoing thread on the first page ran it’s course a few days ago. There’s many subjects brought up in the second page threads that should be in the forefront of the first page.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 01:47 other posts 
A topic will only run its course when no one has anything further to add to it. The personal attacks coupled with name calling is the only thing that was added to the post.

I find it rather sad that members cannot seem to have meaningful and possibly spirited conversations without the personal attacks as well as the unnecessary "suck my dick" and similar comments.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 02:25
Agreed
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 00:16 other posts 
Fuck off.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 01:32
Bella, Calm down. I agree with you.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 01:40 other posts 
Look, lollipop, your post was intentional and your sole purpose was to be irritating and annoying. I don't give a rat's ass what or who you agree with.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 02:27
Gorgeous, you need the operation. You’ve got to get that funny bone out of your spleen and get it to see daylight.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 15:09 other posts 
There are some current and interesting posts found on page 2. Sadly, they get buried under what appears to be unfinished crap.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 01:48
Some subjects are very controversial and they bring out strong opinions. You can’t stop ✋ these postings if you run an open thread like Stuff, Just Stuff. There are a few threads that are like it in the fact they are open ended. I think this thread is brilliant. Perhaps, you, Bella, should use the “Bump” more often or moderate the postings by inserting yourself in it without choosing a side.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 00:24 other posts 
Geez, there are ten

"This pic is no longer available" images on the SYC Popular page. Was someone deleted OR did someone delete their profile and all their pics went POOF!?

By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 18:32 other posts 
Someone please fertilize the hanging tree, this bitch needs to swing a while! a 10 year old boy??? sheesh.to do that to a 1o year old, Evil can't be dead enough I think is a good quote to use here.

only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 18:50 other posts 
A slow and methodical death is very appropriate. Fuckin animal 👹👹
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 22:50 other posts 
Tie her to a post smear her naked body with bacon grease and release 10 pit bulls to have their way with her
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 23:39 other posts 
Evil no good pure evil parading around as humans.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 18:24 other posts 
A front man? A ear piece? was he giving us some insight on how things were going to be????

By #610414 04,Oct,21 08:11
When are these old farts going to stay out of our vagina? They can’t get it up so they want to fuck us in another way. And while we are at it, a beating heart is not a sentient being. Put that heart in a saline solution and it will beat. No brain, no liver, no anything.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 15:38 other posts 
People will stop concerning themselves with your vagina when you start acting responsible for it and stop creating life to later kill at your convenience.
When you show the world you can't drive your car sober, you loose your privilege's of operating it.
When you show the world you can't pay your house payment, you are put out on the street by foreclosure.
When you show the world you don't respect life and you kill someone with a ball bat, you loose your freedom and sit in prison.

But when you show the world you can't act responsible with your body parts, and you continue to create babies and kill them without remorse ,you expect everyone to sit back and cheer you on. BULLSHIT. Killing that unborn is equal to killing it 2 minutes or 20 years after it leaves the womb.
By #610414 04,Oct,21 16:09
People will stop concerning themselves with your vagina when you start acting responsible for it and stop creating life to later kill at your convenience.
But when you show the world you can't act responsible with your body parts, and you continue to create babies and kill them without remorse ,you expect everyone to sit back and cheer you on. BULLSHIT. Killing that unborn is equal to killing it 2 minutes or 20 years after it leaves the womb.

Twowarmtts3
You said it, “My vagina”. Weather I do it once or several times, it’s my vagina and my choice. Don’t bring your mores or religion to my vagina. I don’t care if a heart is beating or it’s singing opera. My body, my unborn, my choice. So please, go stand on a corner with a placard quoting your right wing favorite book, the Bible. BUT STAY OUT OF MY VAGINA.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 20:56 other posts 
I am not trying to get in YOUR vagina.
I used Your as in reference to your "our" vagina.
The fact you don't care goes far enough to show the kind of person you really are.
Elderly persons Plug pulling, baby killer
By #610414 05,Oct,21 00:14
Ok. Phart, I guess this finishes us. I hope 🤞 you have a 🥇 wonderful life
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 18:00 other posts 
You to,maby 1 day you will learn the value of life and the fact it takes responsibility to live it well. no hatred intended,just stating how I feel.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 13:31 other posts 
The sculpture of George Floyd that is in Union Square was defaced with gray paint by a white man on a skateboard. I'm surprised that our New York affiliate(s) have not reported on this.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 13:42 other posts 
Well It won't be long before they put up a statue of
Griselda Blanco considering that thugs and criminals are now more heroic than people that actually DID SOMETHING to contribute to society.
EDIT,sorry she is white,
I guess Frank Lucas would do.
By #610414 07,Oct,21 13:44
Why would a sculpture of George Floyd be in Union Square. The man was murdered. That’s on cop’s head and whites but, Mr Floyd was a very flawed individual. I can think of a million better, more deserving, subjects to be immortalized in Union Square. As far as why it wasn’t reported on the local affiliates, perhaps they were busy . After all, the mayor announced he wanted to run for governor.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 13:47 other posts 
Yea,he also hasn't paid back money he owes from running for president.
By #610414 07,Oct,21 13:55
And why is that part of this thread?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 17:55 other posts 
because you said the mayor wanted to run for governor.and he hasn't paid his debts from his failed presidential run.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 13:39 other posts 
He died as he was born, naked.
I wonder if he was black or white considering he had a spear?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 14:07 other posts 
You might be over thinking and placing too much emphasis on the spear.
By #610414 07,Oct,21 14:23
Only blacks go around naked and only blacks know how to make a spear. It’s in their DNA (Democrat Native from Africa)
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 17:54 other posts 
Well no I might have underthunk because my Native American Ancestors may have used them to.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 08:09 other posts 
California Governor, Gavin Newsom, to require COVID-19 jab for students to attend schools.

By #610414 02,Oct,21 08:20
I think it’s a great idea.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 08:30 other posts 
And I think every mother and father should be the decision maker regarding the future of their child or children, not a Governor.
By #610414 02,Oct,21 09:41
Schools require regular vaccination b4 a child gets to attend school (by law). A child must attend school until 16 (by law). A child must adhere to a school dress code ( local school board laws). A child cannot bring firearms or weapons to school for the safety of other children (by law)

THE GOVERNOR of California can pass a law to require Covid vaccinations to protect other children. I think it’s just another law and a good one at that.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 19:56 other posts 
let the kid get in trouble and see who the state pins the responsibility for the kid on! Until 18,the parents should be making the decisions.

2 warm,the vaccines currently required have been fully approved and have had years or decades for improvement and so forth. The wuhan "vaccine" is still in emergency use status. NOT fully approved.
And there is NO legit excuse in 2021 for a 16 year old to be able to drop out of school.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 06:38 other posts 
I at least waited till I was 17 to quit school and then yet my father had to sign my quitting papers because I was not 18
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 05:58 other posts 
Damn you are a fucking gay idiot...Not even a high school diploma...Shut the fuck up faggot...
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 06:05 other posts 
Back in yer box muppet
By #610414 07,Oct,21 09:34
Hey, Tecsan, facts are better than name calling. You take away from your argument
By #610414 03,Oct,21 06:48
Phart, all the evidence points to a safe vaccine with few bad reactions. We just passed 700000 deaths from Covid. Calling it Wuhan doesn’t compute. What we have now is an evolved type.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

The polio vaccines (there’s more than one) took several years to be fully approved but it was administered to kids even if they had no final approval. In 1955 polio was an epidemic. Parents would take any risk to prevent a hideous decease from harming their children. Today, parents have politics in their minds. The possible contagion of their kids by Covid is not as important as being good conservative Trump Republicans. If the California governor had been a Republican Trump supporter and Trump had said it was good to use the vaccines, no one would have objected.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Having a legit excuse or not to quit high school is not the issue. Until 16, even with parental approval, students must attend school until 16.
--------------------------------------- added after 25 minutes

Since parents don’t seem capable of making their kids safe from Covid, then the powers that be have my full approval to make it mandatory. This is not a new option. Hospitals have been going to court to be able to give a minor treatment even though the parents object, for ever.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 16:01 other posts 
Everyone seems to conveniently forget the "vaccine" was developed under a republican administration.
So if being republican is the problem ,uh, please explain how?
By #610414 03,Oct,21 16:59
Yes, it was, but not BY the administration. Private companies worked hard and developed the vaccines. The Republican administration first said that there wouldn’t be a pandemic, then told us it would disappear like the flu and told us to inject bleach into our bodies. This is the tip of the iceberg. There where many more missteps by that administration. So now you are going to tell us we should thank those clowns? The problem is that the Republican followers of Trump are unable to accept the vaccines. For everyone that doesn’t get the vaccine it means a potential problem for the rest of us
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 05:49 other posts 
I agree 100% with you...Too bad the libs hate that idea...
By #610414 04,Oct,21 07:58
Tecsan, enroll your kid in a private school that doesn’t have Covid mandates. Let your kid die.
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 20:01 other posts 
Need I remind you of the very first polio vaccines...Goggle it...
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 05:59 other posts 
Google my cock you queer you know you want to
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 10:46 other posts 
Even those parents to believe in the most ridiculous and unbelievable Anti Vaccine myths?
In the UK we had a 15 year old health girl who was tested positive for Covid on Saturday and died on the following Tuesday. She had no underlying health issues. That is a very worrying fact.

By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 05:48 other posts 
Hey, I agree if you do not want your kid to get the gonad or ovary killing vaccine then that is your right...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 10:48 other posts 
Why on earth do you believe such arrant nonsense ??
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 15:24 other posts 
Well, why do you think it is impossible?
I was just talking to some folks this morning and their preacher at a local church, took the vaccine 3 months ago, has been in the hospital since ,paralyzed. No none health issues before the jab, hours after ,not able to walk.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 15:51 other posts 
I would like for someone to provide a respectable scientific source for these allegations.
I obviously don't know about the incident you mention but so much of this anti vaccine rhetoric is based on just what you have repeated a second hand account of something that is alleged to have happened. It is not your preacher, you don't know him. How do you know the facts?

The WHO, the FDA and our own equivalent organisation all repeat time and again that the vaccine is safe.

If you buy any over the counter medication or pick up a prescription you will always find a leaflet listing a horrendous set of possible side effects if you use the medication. yet we all continue to use these medications as the risk is small. Yes there must be people who suffer from them but so very, very few. So we accept the risk.

For some reason what we accept for everyday medications and other vaccinations and inoculations has been portrayed as somehow an evil conspiracy with regards to the Covid Vaccine.
It seems to me these people have some sort of political agenda, but I could be wrong.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 20:10 other posts 

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 03:21 other posts 
As I said all medications can have side effects for a small percentage of users. With most medications these reactions to the medication never make the headlines or even the news. The question is how often there are such reactions?
For anyone who suffers a reaction that is awful but given the many millions of vaccines administered in the US, and around the world the incidence of proven reactions is minuscule and the risk of non vaccination, especially for at risk groups, is far higher.

I do accept that everyone has a right to decide not to have the vaccine but should consider very carefully making that choice for for their child,
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 23:55 other posts 
By #610414 04,Oct,21 18:35
Are you sure it was your friends preacher? You sure it wasn’t your cousin twice removed?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 20:00 other posts 
DO YOU PEOPLE NOT TRUST ANY FUCKING BODY ?
Damn,I have known the man and his wife for over 30 fucking years that shared the situation with me ,they attend the church. Why suddenly would he lie about something of that sort? UH?

Edit.I called a friend and got the name and it Turns out I have helped mow the grass at the church for the contractor when his machine breaks. I actually have mowed around the parsonage ,cemetery and the rest of the 5 acres. I just didn't put the name and the church and the location all together in my mind as all the yards I have mowed over the years kinda run together. the truck pulls into a place I would unload the machine and go to work.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 20:03 other posts 
I can't find the middle finger emoji ,but I would put here if I could in response to 2 warms comment. No wonder she is referred to in such nasty ways with comments like that.
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 19:57 other posts 
PROVE ME WRONG...Do not spout off about FDA approval either...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 03:13 other posts 
That is just the way these people spreading false news works. It is for the misleaders to provide evidence to counter the FDA approval.
Whupy is it that other than second hand anecdotes the anti vac people never, ever have any hard evidence to support their claims,
This is similar to the old chestnut ‘prove that you are not abusing your wife’. With evidence proving abusecis possible. However, it is impossible to prove that you never abuse your wife,
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 04:06 other posts 
Support your claim that it is not harmful...I dare you...
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 04:07 other posts 
Think I said prove me wrong, not talk around the question like a damn politician...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 04:30 other posts 
The problem is that for many anti Vaxers there is nothing that will change their minds. The usual scientific processes that have served us well for the last century and more are no longer accepted or believed in.
I have seen many interviews with ordinary anti vax folk who state quite clearly that NOTHING will change their minds, every piece of evidence offered is decried as misinformation and part of some conspiracy.
I think that perhaps you are of that mindset.

When asked what information they would require to change their view they have no answer.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 05:25 other posts 
Look at the early polio vaccines, tell me, would you have trusted them...For your sake I hope not...
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 05:26 other posts 
Think you have no answer...You are arguing the wrong side...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 05:41 other posts 
Right back at you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 12:27 other posts 
We know what side you like fag
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 05:01 other posts 
And so we get to abuse, always an excellent argument.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 05:23 other posts 
It’s just tecsan he likes the abuse
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 06:42 other posts 
Sorry for misunderstanding.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 07:07 other posts 
Oh you thought I ment you no not at all your cool with me
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 16:39 other posts 
All is cool, no problem.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 11:06 other posts 
I have issues with irregular heart beat and deal with the effects of TBI. The side effects include heart problems and brain issues. Why should I take a chance on the shot that my issues are like a neon sign saying, "Here ,multiply here!".

Companys wanting to charge more for insurance is another issue.
The shot is NOT fully approved. I wonder how the insurance companys will react when in a few years the side effects of the vaccine are showing up and costing them millions of dollars? Essentially, they could be opening themselves up for a lawsuit by intimidating people into getting the shot.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 11:32 other posts 
If you have serious health issues that is a totally different situation to a healthy person and you are wise to be cautious. No sensible person would say otherwise.

I just checked and it seems that the Pfizer vaccine got FULL FDA approval in August.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 01:11 other posts 
So, what the fuck does that prove...???
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 05:03 other posts 
As I said earlier with people of the mindset that you have no proof will ever be enough, but of course you cannot provide one scientific paper that has been peer reviewed that supports your argument.
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 02:41 other posts 
As always, the same damn answer...You have no proof...Now go away...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 03:27 other posts 
Right back at ya.
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 06:06 other posts 
Really, that is all you have bitch...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 06:35 other posts 
Go ahead, fall onto abuse when you have no evidence. I won’t waste any more time on you.

Thank you for this message. That says so much.

By tecsan just recently
Really...This shows your ignorance More shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...More shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...More shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...ore shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...ore shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...////
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 09:34 other posts 
Oh no is he sending you that crazy bull shit to I delete his moronic messages every morning
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 10:23 other posts 
See tecsan right there it is that’s why no one likes you right away you have to get ugly with people just because they disagree with you
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Andthisisme is a good guy and there is no reason to be cussing at him
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 06:36 other posts 
Thank you, I really appreciate the thought.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 09:30 other posts 
I got your back my friend
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 10:52 other posts 
By #610414 07,Oct,21 14:34
Andthisisme
Open a beer or pour yourself a glass of your favorite poison. Trying to get some sense into this crowd I harder than winning Power Ball. Enjoy 😊 your whatever.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 15:41 other posts 
Thank you for the kind thought, I really appreciate it.
By #610414 06,Oct,21 08:28
Phart you are scared of what the shots will do to you because of your health issues, yet, you know well what the desease does to people with problems like yours. Have you asked your doctor for an opinion?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 08:45 other posts 
no I haven't.I don't go to the doctor very often. I had to go get my handicap placard renewal signed and that was the first time I had been in her office in 4 years or so. I stay away from there. Cost to damn much.
With over a 99% survival rate, the virus is but 1 of 100's of things we need to be concerned with.

People seem to forget life is a big chance. You could die falling down the stairs or from a snake bite or a gun shot.
Do we shut down the country for that? Do we get snake bite vaccines? do we wear bullet proof vest? It time to live,and quit worrying about simple things like a virus.IF we are going to worry,worry about something serious,like extremist terrorisst roaming our streets brought in from overseas,let's worry about a little short fat guy with a bomb.
OR let's get on with life.
By #610414 06,Oct,21 09:56
700,000 people died from Covid in the last 20 months in our country. You say the survival rate is 99%. That means that the 700,000 is only 1% of the people who caught Covid. That means that 700,000 multiplied by 100 is the number of people that caught Covid. That equals to 70,000,000.
That is 70 million people. That is more than all the snake bites, terrorist acts, and foreigner who like to kill Americans together. You can add traffic deaths, banana peels, and strange objects falling from planes. No one can force you to take the shots, not the Feds, not your doctors, and certainly not me. In my area, doctors are refusing to let unvaccinated patients visit their practices. The only thing I will say is that if you die of Covid, and I find out, I will post it here with the caption, “Phart who did not believe in the Covid vaccine, has died of Covid. RIP.”
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 10:34 other posts 
Those numbers are rigged I know it and you know it and I will guarantee phart knows it my youngest worker had his grandfather just passed away of a bladder infection and guess what the papers from the hospital said he died from you guessed it Covid 19 related he was 83 years old
By #610414 06,Oct,21 11:27
Lollipop, if I may, you are practicing mental masturbation. I know it, you know it, Phart knows it. What I don’t understand is why you don’t believe it when I’m using your numbers or Phart’s or Fox News?
--------------------------------------- added after 113 minutes

One more thing. Suppose you are right. Suppose only half of the reported cases are because of Covid. That’s 350,000 people that died of it. You can’t ignore that. Just half is HUGE
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 13:25 other posts 
You might be right but still most of them didn’t have long to live anyway or had other problems
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 19:09 other posts 
yea deaths being marked as covid has been going on since government money was introduced into the equation.
Why just list someone as croaking of sepsis and only get what the insurance, medicare will pay when they can get government money on top of it!??
There was a video on Rumble of a government official, a lady ,that was explaining that the death count was set up to count it as a covid death even if there was other conditions.
WHy they would openly admit it I don't know. Looks like it would be stabbing themselves in the foot.BUT with democrats that don't give a shit about accountability are involved, who are they afraid of? No one.

Also,I noticed 2 warm has not acknowledged my post in regards to how to lie with stats.
here is a repost of the link
By #610414 06,Oct,21 20:01
Phart look at my response to Dgraff in this same thread. I can shorten it for you.
REALLY?
By #610414 06,Oct,21 19:57
Lollipop, 350,000 deaths, but most likely 700,000, most didn’t have long to live? Baby, do I look like I believe in the Easter Bunny? You think I buy bridges on the Hudson? Love ❤️ you lollipop 🍭
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 06:02 other posts 
You have my approval to get on your knees and suck me raw
By #610414 05,Oct,21 18:23
Ok, then think about this those that still are against the Covid vaccine

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 18:16 other posts 
Tecsan- you have been an empty sack for years... so you can't blame the vaccination!

And from what I have been reading, you are swallowing and putting a lot of things into your body lately..
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 19:42 other posts 
Ahhhahaha LMAO
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 01:13 other posts 
We have a millinneal want to be here...Suggest you finish high school first or atleast get your GED...What a fucking idiot cocksucker...
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 04:14 other posts 
Go get your merkin and cover your bald baby dick up
--------------------------------------- added after 52 seconds

He’s like a Dyson
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 19:33 other posts 
Does lady Tecsan and the Saggy Granny share the same Merkin? Cheap cunts..
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 20:29 other posts 
Hahaha maybe
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 02:46 other posts 
The high school drop out dgay still preaching to me...What a fucking idiot...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 15:03 other posts 
Tecsan- you muppet- Don't whinge about high school and a GED when you can't even spell millennial correctly. Air head!
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 19:56 other posts 
Again if you think that vax is in my body you are an idiot bitch...Go suck more cock and swallow more cum as you usually do faggot...
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 21:46 other posts 
Hey tecsan I’m told you play a musical instrument
It’s called the skin flute
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 04:09 other posts 
You know better than that, just explaining yourself again...Thanks for that info now stuck in my head faggot bitch...
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 06:05 other posts 
I heard you can suck a golf ball through 50 ft of garden hose
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 08:45 other posts 
Tecsan for sure plays the skin flute, like a pro! Fucks sake, he is the whole orchestra! His nickname on newbieNudes is "LikeADyson" Mad sucker!

By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 12:31 other posts 
Ahhhahaha like a dyson he was fucked for the very first time you like Cindy Lauper now don’t you tecsan
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Oct,21 04:08 other posts 
I guess that is now your excuse bitch...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 18:15 other posts 
A site darling, and suck expert, Lady Tecsan

By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 02:31 other posts 
A site fairy cocksucker...Yep, guess it is the expert cocksucker...Fucking gay shittles...
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 02:33 other posts 
Piss ass freddy admitted that you two love to watch each other jack off... Now run along little cocksucker...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   ...#769

Show your Genitals