pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #354

Pages:  #1... #349   #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 15:55 other posts 
A hundred years ago, the liquor of my choice was whiskey. Yep, whiskey, whiskey neat. As I said, liquor of my choice UNTIL the night that I had too much and I didn't recall how I got home, or in my house, or why the room continued to spin and wondered when my stomach would be totally empty, if you know what I mean.... It's been over 25 years since I've had whiskey HOWEVER I bought a bottle of Salted Caramel Whiskey this afternoon. I don't know if I'm going to crack it open tonight or if I'm going to dwell on how I felt the last time I drank whiskey.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 14:48 other posts 
Fox News celebrates their 25th anniversary:

By #610414 14,Oct,21 09:29
How, in God’s name, did the FCC allow the misuse of the air waves by this embarrassment, I don’t know.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 09:59 other posts 
Well there is The First Amendment.
The problem is that it isn't 'free press', when they're all getting very rich from big business interests.

But that wasn't the message of the picture. Notice how they're all wearing masks?
How come that those people, who are all pushing against mask mandates, are all wearing masks? Do they believe themselves, what they're telling people all day long?
By #610414 14,Oct,21 10:07
It’s funny how our Constitution is paraded around whenever someone wants to make a point in their favor and repudiate others for doing the same

First Amendment Annotated
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Fox News broadcasters are hired to be controversial, obnoxious, and liars. When it’s time to put up or shut up, they March to the same drummer we all do.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Still, the FCC licenses broadcasting entities to be good for the nation. Fox News is so far to the right, they are meeting the left behind the nation’s back
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 11:07 other posts 
I respect the freedom of speech of my enemies as much as of my friends.
It's unfortunate that liars are protected equally, but I see no easy solution.
Would you want a 'ministry of truth'? How would you protect that from corrupting influences? As long as you allow unrestricted private ownership of the media and
no restrictions on who can fund it and advertise on them, there's going to be grifters.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 13:01
I talk loud, but, I do know that in all the good there'll be a bad part. It's unavoidable. At the time, it's the best we've got

By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 12:47 other posts 
Are you wealthy? UM< looks like if 600 or more moves thru your bank account the government thinks you. Although our "fearless leader" says he didn't want to raise taxes on the middle class. I have read the snopes response to this and so forth and it still means 600 bucks,they will monitor it.

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 101 hours

looks like a little common sense is bleeding thru the paper finally.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 08:52 other posts 
Has anyone noticed the price of bacon?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 09:45 other posts 
It is due to the changes in hog farm requirements, that of course started in california. only 5% of the farms are in compliance so it will take a long time and alot of money to get the other farms back into compliance.

It is a crying shame that the folks in california can't suffer alone for their stupidity. Everyone gets dragged into the muck.
By #610414 12,Oct,21 13:04
Animal welfare organizations for years have been pushing for more humane treatment of farm animals but the California rules could be a rare case of consumers clearly paying a price for their beliefs.

Yeah, Phart, let’s continue being cruel to an animal that is especially bred to feed you. Fuck the fact these breeders, who make gazillions of dollars every year from the sale of these animals, make some concessions and make just a gadzillion amount of money.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 14:02 other posts 
They DON"T make alot of money.
LIke I said,IF only the people in californicated had to pay the higher prices,I wouldn't care if they had to eat bean sprouts.
BUT the ways of those strange liberals seem to b1eed into the whole country by way of the jet stream.
By #610414 12,Oct,21 14:16
Pork production in the U.S. has an estimated $23.4 billion of gross output per year, with around 26% of the nearly 2.2 million metric tons of pork and pork products produced exported to other countries.

This comes from Successful Farming.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 14:19 other posts 
Sometime when you are bored,don't look at the gross income or gross output,look at the cost to run the farm,feed the pigs and so on. That big number,just as with any industry,is not all profit.
By #610414 12,Oct,21 14:34
It’s not all loss either. You win. I’m done. It’s an impossible task to get you to see the truth on anything.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 16:00 other posts 
the neighbors lagoon is still there after 45 years from his hog farm.it is now a nice little pond that gets cleaned out everytime the river floods.
He raised hogs for 3 years. Lost his shirt and gave it up and went to town and got a job with the city.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 09:32
And you equate a dirt farmer going south to the huge livestock enterprises? Way to go.

By #574505 11,Oct,21 18:23
Last week I payed 1.65 a gallon today it was 1.83 what the fuck. Food prize went up too .fuck you joe..
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 19:40 other posts 
3.85 in Lebanon Pennsylvania and yes food went up a lot and so have oil and tires I agree blow me joe Biden
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 19:55 other posts 
Where the hell did you find gas for 1.83???
It is 2.96 to 3.04 around here for the cheap shit.
It is my understanding that tires will be the next created "shortage". Probably will be staged next February or so to prevent travel.
The cheap wally world store brand oil is about 3.12 a quart now.was about 2.12.
By #610414 11,Oct,21 20:36
President Joe Biden has called for an investigation into persistently high gasoline prices. With the average price of gas around the U.S having climbed to $3.17 a gallon, Mr. Biden suggested that pandemic "profiteers" might be to blame.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 20:54 other posts 
He can blame anyone he wants but all fingers point at joe Biden just because he’s in the drivers seat
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 20:57 other posts 
With Wholesale gas at 2.38 a gallon, and WTI crude at 80.52 a barrel, biden can point all he wants to but until he is facing a mirror,with his administration and policys reflecting back at him,he will not find the problem.
Slaming the door on the pipeline was just stupid,it gave the world the signal it needed to start socking it to the US for oil.
We have our own,deregulate and drill NOW.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 21:08 other posts 
I seem to remember gas being 5.00 dollars a gallon when joe Biden’s home boy obumma was in office
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 21:23 other posts 
Well that means ol joe has a little more work cut out for him if he is going to top obama!
By #610414 12,Oct,21 12:38
Why do you continue about that Keystone pipeline. If it had continued, the first drop of crude would have FLOWED 10 years from now. By that time there will have been at least one Republican administration. Do you really think the world’s oil market would have waited 10 yrs to put the squeeze on us?
The signal it sent to the world was we have enough oil, we don’t need one more pipeline,and we certainly don’t need your oil. Behave or we’ll take our business elsewhere
By #574505 11,Oct,21 21:21
Sorry I post wrong price it was 2.83. 2.65 before
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 21:22 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 22:52 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 01:01 other posts 
Quit your belly-achin'! I wish gas was $2.83 in southeastern Michigan but gas has been $3.259 and look at dgraff's post, gas is $3.85 in Pennsylvania! Oi!
By #610414 12,Oct,21 12:32
It’s $3.15 in South Florida
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 22:50 other posts 
Joe Biden does not set the price of oil which in turn reflects on the price of gasoline. Gasoline is also expensive in Canada right now because of the price of oil. I live in Alberta which is the largest oil producing province in Canada and I happen to know a lot about oil but I don’t expect you to believe me. Would you believe Fox News?
By #574505 11,Oct,21 23:07
Yea right he stop all the drilling here in Texas. Put lot people out work
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 23:44 other posts 
No he did not stop “all the drilling” in Texas and we both know that.
By #648364 12,Oct,21 01:13

Helps to read about it. Explains a lot more than a political posturing politician.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 03:29 other posts 
It don’t matter what is driving the price of gas up as long as sleepy joe is behind the wheel all fingers get pointed at him just like every President before him
By #648364 12,Oct,21 11:31
Typical. That's like holding you responsible for the neighbors kid selling lemonade for five dollars a cup and charging xtra for sugar. But OK.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 08:34
Jamie, Che, dejà de boludeces. You know the only drilling that stopped was by the oil rigs in the Gulf and in the path of the hurricane.
By #648364 11,Oct,21 23:28
I'm averaging 2 tanks a year. Those good ole oil tycoons can jack it up as much as they want. I thought Republicans love free enterprise and no regulations. If people are willing to pay 8 dollars a gallon...let's make it happen.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 03:33 other posts 
What are you driving one of them pussy ass electric car’s or a hybrid them things are plastic junk if it don’t have at least 400hp I’m not driving it
By #610414 12,Oct,21 11:25
Well lollipop, stick a 🧨 Roman Candle up your ass and light it.
By #648364 12,Oct,21 11:25
2015 jeep wrangler...I live less than a block from work. A few blocks from the grocery store. A mile from the mall. Just about half a mile from the doctor. I was driving 128 miles a day and now I barely drive.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 11:41 other posts 
That explains a lot and the Jeep Wrangler don’t get the best gas mileage either
By #610414 12,Oct,21 11:28
Kebmo, right is right. I gotta go with this Yahoo crowd and admit, Biden is in the Oval Office and the buck (now worth 0.06 cents) stops there. Wonder what they’ll say if the economy rebounds?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 11:38 other posts 
Ahhhahaha it was because of trumps policies before sleepy joe took over
By #610414 12,Oct,21 12:30
Lollipop, the economy is like a slow freight train across the Sonora Desert. It keeps chugging along but it’s impossible to stop it or turn it, and God forbid if it stops because it’ll never have enough traction to go again. '
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 13:33 other posts 
Even Putin understands the issue!!
By #610414 13,Oct,21 16:42
Yes, he does. Europe has a shortage. He says he can fix it, but, he wants his ass kissed. Meanwhile, it has nothing to do with us except we are not shipping as much oil to Europe. Isn’t that something you like?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 11:06 other posts 
A nearby school district is hiring bus drivers at $21.49 per hour. Gee, that seems like a respectable hourly wage for a few hours work, no? If only the school district could guarantee that the little darlings are well behaved!
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 11:47 other posts 
That’s why we can’t get dock workers to unload the fraiters siting on to sea waiting there turn to come in and get unloaded the young people would rather flip burgers at McDonald’s or drive school buses then bust there ass for a few dollars an hour more on the docks
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 12:22 other posts 
Sorry, there's nothing shameful about working, no matter if you are flipping burgers at McDonald's OR earning $21.49 driving a bus full of children. Work is work and whatever renumeration you receive, you are not depending on the government to sustain you.

Not everyone is physically able to unload freighters, not everyone is smart enough to fix cars, not everyone has the stamina to stand for 8+ hours to be the clerk at the grocery store that scans and bags our food, not everyone has the "smarts" and patience to be a teacher, not everyone has the analytical skills to be a scientist, not everyone has the bravery to enlist in the armed forces to protect our/their country, not everyone has the ability to be a good parent and the list goes on and on.....

Everyone has different "gifts" and abilities, etc that they bring to the table so I won't be shaming anyone who decides to work whether they choose to work at Mickey D's or wherever.
By #610414 12,Oct,21 12:25
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 14:34 other posts 
I believe you missed my point
My point was and I get this straight from the young people that come in to the garage why would they want to work and bust their ass working on the docks when flipping burgers now pays enough to survive some how recently the scale got twisted the low paying jobs are paying all most as much as the premium job so the young people are saying why bother
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 14:44 other posts 
Okay, I was not aware that that was the point you were trying to make.
By #610414 13,Oct,21 06:36
Mountain Man, you are getting opinions from a very small and localized group. Think you at their age. The only difference between you and them is the age and experience. You became an auto mechanic and business owner. A mechanic’s job is hard. It’s dirty, hot, and needs long hours of dedication. You didn’t say,” I’m going to have a career flipping burgers. Most young people are hungry like a young lion. They want to take on the world and chew it up. Now, I will give you this. MickeyD’s sounds great to a teen doing 8 hours of classes in high school. With $200 a week they can feel like Kings. Girls, unlike boys, usually aim for much less.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 06:49 other posts 
I think that you are basically right. my friends and I have talked of the expectations of young people today quite often. They are very different from when I was a young adult.
I accept what I am about to write is an oversimplification and generalisation.
Today is a very different consumer world to the 1960s, where I grew up, and a lot of young people want highly paid jobs right away on leaving college so that they can buy all the things companies are convincing them that they need. When I was young a low paid apprenticeship was respected and eagerly taken up as in the medium to long term you would earn big money as a skilled tradesman. today, however, instant gratification is the word for so many people - and not only young people.
I do think that even low skill jobs should pay enough for someone to be able to live on a weeks wages but the skilled tradesman should definitely earn a premium over low skilled jobs to reflect the time he was had to spend learning and studying his trade while on low wages.

An interesting thought is that old civilizations suffered the same problems with the Roman and Greek citizens not wanting to do 'menial task'. They solved it with slavery.
In the UK before Brexit we solved it with cheap Eastern European immigrants or seasonal workers. Now as a result of Brexit we no longer have access to that pool of labour and suddenly there are not enough Brits who are willing to do these jobs that immigrants were more than happy to do.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 18:11 other posts 
Just an f.y.i., I applied for a bus driver position. I will let you know what becomes of it.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 19:26 other posts 
UM, cdl license with passenger endorsement test here we come?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 05:15 other posts 
They are quite a bit larger than your Cadillac Bella have you ever drove a bus or a motor home
By #610414 14,Oct,21 07:23
You must be bored too. Good luck 👍
By #610414 12,Oct,21 12:45
Wrong, lollipop. This is from Quartz magazine.

Cargo ships are piled higher with containers than they’ve ever been, according to data from analyst firm IHS Markit. And the crowding is worst onboard ships sailing into US west coast ports. At the Port of Long Beach, which has been mired in record backlogs for months, the average ship now brings in 7,000 containers—up 70% from the pre-pandemic average of roughly 4,000 containers.

The glut of containers is overwhelming strained port infrastructure, especially at older ports like Long Beach in Southern California which already faced frequent delays, according to Turloch Mooney, the associate director for maritime and trade analysis at IHS Markit. “Quite a few of those ports have really gone beyond the breaking point now,” he said. “That would be what you’re seeing on the US West Coast.”

The East coast is the same. Ports have a limited amount of space to store containers. Add to that the shortage of truck drivers. This is going to be a very long season but, don’t blame it on MacDonalds’s employment.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 04:29 other posts 
You better look again I just watched the early news this morning it’s 4:15 Am and they are saying pre COVID-19 on average they could unload 63 fraiter ship’s and now they struggled to unload 18 and it is due to not being able to get workers no truck drivers no forklift operator no crane operators a ship is loaded according to weight not volume so it is and always will be a full ship is a full ship there is no 70 percent fuller that would be over weight and end up on the bottom of the ocean but don’t ask me ask google they seem to be right all the time in your eyes but remember google is only as good as the information you type in to it
By #610414 13,Oct,21 06:24
Dgraff, this was in Yahoo News. The story ran about a week ago.

Cargo ships are piled higher with containers than they’ve ever been, according to data from analyst firm IHS Markit. And the crowding is worst onboard ships sailing into US west coast ports. At the Port of Long Beach, which has been mired in record backlogs for months, the average ship now brings in 7,000 containers—up 70% from the pre-pandemic average of roughly 4,000 containers.

Obviously you have a better understanding how a vessel operates, however, from what I was able to find out was that ships during the last 10 to 20 months where operating BELOW their maximum. Perhaps they shipped with partial ballast. I don’t know but the glut of ships waiting to unload in Pacific ports (California for one) is 10 days behind at least.
On top of that there’s not enough truck drivers, not enough storage room.
You, of all people, should know the news does not always give you the whole pic
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 06:57 other posts 
A small part of the truck issue on the west coast is california won't let trucks over 10 years old run in the state.They need to lift that ban until the plandemic is over so more folks could haul the stuff out.
By #610414 13,Oct,21 07:20
Only those truck that have not been retrofitted to clean their diesel exhausts and are older than 2004
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 06:46 other posts 
The Saggy Granny Twowarmtts3! is not qualified for burgers or buses. I am not sure she contributes much to the US economy. Her trip to the mailbox on the first of the month is courtesy anyone who actually works!

And Charlie's meager $181.00 a month disability check just isn't cutting it! What is she going to do!?

By #610414 14,Oct,21 08:08
Sir-Skittles, my Churrito, it’s so endearing you being worried about my finances. It’s true, Churrito, I don’t know much about burgers or buses. I’m more of a churrasco for supper and Nissan Rogue for transportation, lady. Churrito, why don’t you send $1200/month to us. It will be used in 5 star Michelin restaurants.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #349   #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   ...#769

Show your Genitals