Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #355

Pages:  #1... #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 06:00 other posts 
Charlie Kirk Says Dems Want "Sexual Anarchy"
only registered users can see external links

Anarchy:
1) A state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems.
2) Absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.

So does 'Sexual Anarchy' means no government telling you what is allowed or moral when it comes to sex? I don't know about the Democrats, but I thing the government shouldn't intrude into my sex life. Does anyone here want that?

Or does the idiot think Democrats want to legalize r*a*p*e* and child molestation?

By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 15:08 other posts 
If Mary Smith-Miller marries John Jones-Moore what is her new last name?
What are the kids’ last names?
Do you know of such a situation?

Kebmo Bored-Wondering
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 16:11 other posts 
Is there a correct or incorrect response?

Unless we are given all the particulars to consider, there's probably a half-dozen different name possibilities.

My guess is that the name "Jones", in John Jones-Moore's name is paying homage to his mother's maiden name. My guess is that although the reference to Jones in Jones-Moore may be important to John's identity, it's not important to Mary. In my opinion, upon their union Mary will take the name of Mary Moore, unless she is an established business woman and has already carved a business identity using the name of Mary Smith-Miller, which she will retain.

As far as the surnames of children, they both decided that they would prefer to travel so they've agreed, NO CHILDREN.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 18:57 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣 No children.
I was watching the news and both newscasters had hyphenated names so I was wondering what would happen if they fell in love and got married. Since she already has an established career therefore maintaining her name might be in her best interest and since he has an established career they probably don’t want children because somebody would have to be the primary parent.
What about a real world scenario though? I was wondering if anybody had come across this.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 07:14 other posts 
HUM???
Our government is well practiced in experimenting on humans with drugs and illness.
So why should we doubt that the wuhan "vaccine" is any different?

"We know all about evil Nazis who experimented on prisoners. We condemn the scientists in Marvel movies who carry out tests on prisoners of war. But we’d do well to remember that America has also used its own people as lab rats."
By #610414 13,Oct,21 07:29
That explains a lot.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 10:27 other posts 
so what did they poke you with?
By #610414 13,Oct,21 13:01
/gv0ncei1b4d4pic.html

That's why I'm the way I am.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 06:52 other posts 
I guess this is 1 way to get a control group of 4 year olds with a adult covid vaccine shot. "oops,sorry "

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 09:52 other posts 
Just an interesting video for people who like technical stuff:
Reveal Invisible Motion With This Clever Video Trick
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 11:10 other posts 
Ha! I began watching the video you posted, received a phone call somewhere in between went then went on with my morning. When I came back to YouTube the first video I watched had an OrCam MyEye advertisement in it.

I'm going to rewatch the above video now.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 04:05 other posts 
That OrCam MyEye is a great development for blind people. I haven't seen it before, but live image recognition could help a lot with their self reliance. Technology used in autonomous cars could also help blind people be more 'autonomous'. I imagine they could make a system that converts a 3D scan of the world, into stereo audio information about the location of oncoming cars, obstructions, sidewalks and the door leading into their destination. At some point they might not even need their cane anymore, they will use sonar.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 13:08 other posts 
I never understood why there was a need to identify what captured frames had traffic signals, buses, house numbers, etc. I was not aware that data was being gathered to train artificial intelligence.

And as the video show, although motion might be "invisible" to the naked eye, it is not invisible when using equipment that is able to amplify.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 05:39 other posts 
The applications of Artificial Intelligence are popping up like crazy. My employer is promoting the use of it constantly. We have several people working on trained systems for analyzing production processes. I joined a course on data science and intelligent automation months ago and there's some webinar or course on it almost every week.
I presented an idea for microscope image recognition of cell cultures, for early detection of contamination. It will not be the first thing they are working on, but they might get to that at some point. Or when the software gets a lot more user friendly, I will do it myself.

That invisible information can be used is a bit scary. I have seen how they can convert the frequencies of vibrating objects into sound. It would be easy to listen in on people by just filming the reflections in their windows. You just need a strong telephoto lens and a good camera.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 21:21 other posts 
I finally had time to watch this and this is really neat stuff. I would really like to see them put a camera in a running v8 engine and watch the motion of the crankshaft. it flexs alot more than you would think while a engine is running.
1 way you can enjoy this type thing in real life is to sit under a steel frame bridge and focus on a small area during high traffic. OR sit on the side of the hwy near a rail road bridge and watch a section of it .YOu will clearly see why rivets were used in most applications!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 03:51 other posts 
It would even be possible to make those videos yourself. The code is still available for non-commercial use.
It's probably not very user friendly. Just wait a while and someone will make an app that can do it in seconds.

It shows you're an engineer. You see the potential of technology like this.

Using this software on a video of a V8 revving in a car, would probably twist the car like fusilli pasta.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 09:48 other posts 
Yea,try keeping a T top pontiac transam from leaking in the rain with a 455 under the hood.IMpossiable!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 03:48 other posts 
Probably not without changing them into permanent plastic roof panels.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 17:50 other posts 
Gabby Petito --- strangled... but will it also come up she was pregnant?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 18:00 other posts 
interesting twist that might be
I just wish some alligator would have had a good supper of Laundry.
But then again ,why would I wish such a shitty meal on a poor innocent alligator?
By #275407 12,Oct,21 23:23
No me, I want him to rot in prison while getting beat and raped for what he did to that beautiful girl.

By #574505 12,Oct,21 15:43
Ok then thank you medical care for having to pay more.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 19:49 other posts 
Huh?
By #574505 12,Oct,21 20:53
Yes they raised

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 10:01 other posts 
Hours ago I posted about what is going on in Australia. Seems like the Australian government is not taking COVID lightly or the mask mandate, either.

By #610414 12,Oct,21 12:57
First I want to congratulate the Aussies for taking this pandemic seriously. At least they are not politicizing this like the governors of Florida or Texas.
Having said that, being overzealous without thinking about what the consequences would be to those ticketed, is a good reason for these people to complain about. What’s more, I’m tired of hearing about “the privileged groups “ who think laws don’t apply to them
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 14:32 other posts 
I think that a law that mandates wearing a face mask in your car is a bit over the top. And for the police that issue $500.00+ tickets for non compliance is just as kray-kray!

Perhaps the Australian government should mandate that face masks are worn in homes at all times. To make sure that the law is being followed, they could put together a special police force that will peep through your windows at their discretion and issue citations, too.

Do any Australian members have an opinion on what is going on in their country?
By #610414 12,Oct,21 14:37
They are not the only government that passes laws that are a little over the top and, as you say, are kray-kray
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 14:47 other posts 
ANY AUSTRALIAN MEMBERS THAT HAVE AN OPINION ON WHAT'S GOING ON, WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT.....IN THEIR COUNTRY?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 16:58 other posts 
Going to work now Bella. Will give some info when home as it is very complicated here between states.

It is only mandatory to wear a mask if a taxi,uber or non family members in car. Police and ambulance are mandatory.

Will fill you in more when I get home
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 19:57 other posts 
Apparently the rules and laws are complicated. It just seems odd that the young couple would have been a target for a sizeable ticket. Were they "profiled"? Do married couples have to prove they're married? What about a mom with a car full of kids, is she required to carry birth certificates?

Looking forward to your response.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 16:03 other posts 
3000 dollars for a elderly lady and a unemployed daughter is excessive for something outright stupid.
And the young fellow and his girlfriend that are able to fuck like bunny rabbits at home WITHOUT MASK< get a ticket for being in the car together with no one else??
Does australia require you to wear a seat belt when outside the care by any chance??

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 17:39 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 17:37 other posts 
can't even display artwork without the crazys scaring people to death.
It is ok for bidens dope head son to sell "art" but a immigrant can't display hers?
More of that liberal double standard.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 10:00 other posts 
And the Elk said, " I am tired"
shame he had to loose his horns, So I guess he won't be horny during mating season? OR the dame's won't pay him any attention because he has no horns and he won't get any?
Perhaps he may have been the "BULL" amoung the herd since he had the necklace? Who knows. But I bet it did feel strange to wake up and it be gone.
By #610414 12,Oct,21 12:59
Poor thing, I wonder how he got into that situation
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 14:05 other posts 
can you imagine how it felt though to literally be rid of a "spare tire" when you woke up?
It had to feel strange.It would be like 1 of us waking up missing about 35 pounds.
By #610414 12,Oct,21 14:40
Happy I would think

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 14:17 other posts 
There is hope for our younger generation after all.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 10:28 other posts 
By #610414 12,Oct,21 12:48
A 30-year veteran of the U.S. Capitol Police, claiming to be a high-ranking official, is blowing the whistle on the lack of USCP leadership and accountability for the force's preparation and execution during the Jan. 6 protests at the Capitol.

Does this mean the insurrection it’s get a free pass?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 01:05 other posts 
Anyone living in Australia? I would like to hear how the government is handling COVID-19 with regard to their residents.

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 04:44 other posts 
My devoted pet muggsy a red pit Rottweiler mix passed away peacefully in his sleep last night of old age he was 16 I’m going to miss him but this allows me to be free it opened up a whole new chapter in my life
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 04:57 other posts 
That's a good innings mate. Be assured he is still with you vettie and jez
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 05:03 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 06:19 other posts 
Such sad news, dgraff. After 16 years together, Muggy's death is going to leave a big void in your life and heart, a void that in time should be filled with the love and devotion of another fur baby.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 07:09 other posts 
Not for a while Bella
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 10:10 other posts 
That is tough Dgraff Hope you are doing okay...
By #610414 10,Oct,21 07:45
I’m so sorry D. A pet becomes family and we mourn their passing just like any other member. We all say,”Never again.” but that’s the hurt we are afraid of passing through again. You have people that love ❤️ you. Let their love help. Of course, you have mine, Mountain man.
By #574505 10,Oct,21 11:09
Sorry for your loss dgraff I too lost my pitbull. Now I have a german shepherd

/fnp0ozs9oajapic.html
By #610414 10,Oct,21 15:54
By BirdDog [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 23:20 other posts 
Sorry to hear this, dgraff. Hope you're ok.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 13:47 other posts 
Sorry to hear ths dgraff losing a pet is never easy ...
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 15:11 other posts 
Something I think you may find comforting...

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 19:40 other posts 
Thank you sweetheart that was very nice
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 19:52 other posts 
1 of my pups is 13 now and his hips are giving him some issue but he still wags his tail and eats like a horse.
I will miss him but I picked up a stray cocker spaniel, collie mix from the local fire station that was going to be shot because it kept bugging them, I opened the car door and said "not today", that dog is kinda stubborn, but a loyal friend to me and my first pup.
I call them pups ,although grown. I have no idea how old he is,picked him in 2011 so 10 or 11.
I will admit,when they go to the beyond I won't get another 1,at least for a long time as I have to make sure they are fed when I am gone for a couple days and so forth.
I will probably wait till I get the travel bug out of my system in a few years before I would get another 1.
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 20:39 other posts 
Sometimes sad things, bring upon new beginnings. I'm sorry for your loss, dgraff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 20:56 other posts 
I thank you all for the kind words

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #350   #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   ...#769

Show your Genitals