pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #362

Pages:  #1... #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 09:42 other posts 
If I happened to be on a nature hike one day and came upon this, I'm not sure that I would believe my eyes! Kudos to August for thinking outside of the box and being so creative!

/gxbnioriwfcapic.html

By #610414 01,Oct,21 15:52
Isn’t my Churrito adorable? This Candy loves Skittles, my favorite Candy
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 18:01 other posts 
Did you ever taste the rainbow 🌈
By #610414 02,Oct,21 08:19
Only the lollipop. Lollipops are my favorite.

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 08:43 other posts 
Ahhhahaha

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 22:41 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 15:28 other posts 
This sounds feasible, yet another category and identity, trans-vaccinated.

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 18:06 other posts 
How wonderful yet another title

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 10:19 other posts 
The ISis and Taliban infiltration begins.

Don't you just love the "guest" and Evacuee status given to these people?
NO one seems to have enough sense to understand that they are allowing potential terrorist and folks that will aid and abed them due to religion into our society?

By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 15:57 other posts 
Why is there not any rioting going on,? NO marches? No fires? NO one cares because he is white. I hope he is able to recover some damages for his suffering. What have deaf people got to do here in the US? Wear a fucking hat that says "I am deaf".

By sherryann [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 20:15 other posts 
"no one cares because he is white" is precisely right. i wanna say more but what good would it do? some whites eyes are open at least, thanks for posting.
--------------------------------------- added after 56 minutes

That's heatbreaking the poor man can't even hear then gets treated like that but hopefully he will get somewhere in court.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 21:15 other posts 
I would like to add that I care and there is no riots no luting no fires because white people don’t act that way we were taught better than that
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

At least most of us were
By sherryann [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 21:27 other posts 
yes you're right we don't. This young man has it hard enough...very sad.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 22:56 other posts 
I know,that may be part of the reason why we loose so much ground.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 08:35 other posts 
Let's just be honest, if BLM marched and cared about blacks getting smoked, they would be doing multiple protests each day!

BLM does not give two shits about blacks. Most of their funding comes from Chardonnay liberal whites.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 08:39 other posts 
It’s just a cry for attention you know how they are
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 08:48 other posts 
As soon as a lib starts screaming at you, you won the argument.

Just last night this white ding dong was saying black people are her people etc. I said, let me get you a Uber Black SUV up to 125th street, a very bad area. You leave your phone and wallet here, take my MetroCard and ride back..

Guess the woke and bravado only exists in a bar on the Upper East Side. No way she was rolling up there. FAKE
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 09:39 other posts 
By #610414 30,Sep,21 14:19
It’s true lollipop but, it also shows that cops can be good or bad. Let’s stop making excuses for their bad behavior. If the victim of police brutality is white and no one riots or the he victim is black and mostly black people riot has nothing to do with the fact a rouge cop did wrong
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And another thing, who in this group if you witnessed what the cops were doing to this guy would step up and protest to the cops and threaten exposure to the mayor’s office? Or what if he was black asking for mercy, would any of you? Because if you wouldn’t then you have little rights to say anything.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 20:48 other posts 
I remember a time when a cop was your friend your neighbor or your relative and they were a servant of your community but we as people have evolved in to monsters so the police had to evolve with us they only act accordingly to the training they received with that being said in order to fix the problem we need to start at the top and work our way down and who sits on the top so write your letters and complaints to the White House
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 20:53 other posts 
Respect for one another and respect for authority have both went the way of the proverbial dodo bird.
The cops should have been able to tell that the man was harmless shortly after they came up to him.
By #610414 01,Oct,21 07:50
I agree. What I really didn’t like is they reached the conclusion they were doing wrong so, to hide it, they tried to fuck him with a fake charge
By #610414 01,Oct,21 07:47
Somewhere in that list there’s a huge gap. The big guys from either party want a change. The little guys (us) want change. The local cops don’t seem to get it. The bad ones strut like roosters. The good ones don’t want their department to be known as poor cop heaven. You got a solution? I don’t.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 09:48 other posts 
Black lives matter. What causes so many people to lose their minds?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 10:14 other posts 
Fuck BLM Communists.
By #610414 29,Sep,21 11:40
I would suppose it’s the stress of living in a privileged white society that puts them down. After a while they start to push back and not in a good way. Bella, your post was non-commital. Are you for the movement or against it? And do you think the movement and the actions of trouble makers should go hand in hand?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 13:23 other posts 
And you fully understand and support any person's, I'm speaking of white, black, brown, purple, bad attitude and bad behavior because of what happened generation(s) ago?
By #610414 29,Sep,21 13:27
I understand. I’m talking about what has happened in the last 10 yrs. it’s good to know your history but we live in the here and now
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And I do support anyone, black, white or any other race or ethnic group that lawfully live and act.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 15:17 other posts 
I'm shaking my head...a flight attendant wants to get past a woman of color, the attendant most likely is in the midst of doing her job, and is accused of "white privilege"? And if that isn't enough, the flight attendant is subjected to listen to the crazy woman go on and on about being a queen that can birth blonde hair babies with blue eyes.

Oi! Bleeding heart liberals.
By #610414 29,Sep,21 19:43
If you think I approve, that’s very far from the truth. I can see why some groups are mad at the white world. I also see the other side, too. That lady on that flight should have been thrown out of the flight and turned over to the authorities.
That doesn’t change the fact that the Black Lives Matter movement is not responsible for the bad behavior of some people. No more so that white cops are responsible for one cop that kills a black person by kneeling on his neck. Just think what WASP stands for and how it shaped whites behavior to other groups.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 15:41 other posts 
Just where does the NOW come from? The past.
White privilege is a social construct created by the woke liberals.
By #610414 29,Sep,21 19:46
Sure, Phart. That’s why the South is known for segregation, lynchings and vote restrictions
By sherryann [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 20:35 other posts 
I couldn't even finish watching that...Sirskittles is right, fuck BLM
By #610414 30,Sep,21 08:07
Sherryann, my sexy and tasty Churrito is trying to wind you up. He likes to do that. That video is disturbing but, it’s just one video and it’s being used to unfairly condemn a particular group. Fighting and boorish behavior is getting out of hand. So much so that airlines are working to find a fix. Please Google bad behavior by airlines passengers. It’s full of occurrences. Most are whites.
By sherryann [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 12:10 other posts 
Angel anyone who lives with blacks knows how they are, this is not racist, just reality. But I googled like you said and found the most hilarious white guy with a black mask pulling it up & down. Angel there's a big difference between the races and how they conduct themselves on an airplane. On another note, your desire for Sirskittles is hot
By #610414 30,Sep,21 12:34
Sherryann, isn’t my Churrito yummy?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Sherryann. I support you 100% if this is your experience. I have similar feelings about white Southern trash. On a one to one though, I have friends from all walks of life including the ghetto
By sherryann [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 18:40 other posts 
Yes angel & he is smart too.
Angel so do I.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 21:05 other posts 
Screw that I would have slapped the black right out of her and gave her a lesson on being a little more white
By sherryann [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 21:08 other posts 
yes sir, well said!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 23:00 other posts 
Yea, that woman has been spoiled her whole life.
Asking someone for room to pass by in a tight space has not got a damn thing to do with race. That woman just wanted to make a dramatic scene.
I assume Blm or some other liberal bunch will bail her out of jail and pay her way thru college and everything else because of this.
By #610414 30,Sep,21 08:12
You can assume anything you want, Phart, but, first, so what? And second, who knows
By #610414 30,Sep,21 08:09
Dgraff,Yes, and it would have been satisfying but the stewardess would have been fired and could face criminal charges for assault and battery. That would have made that bitch’s day
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

YOU GUYS ARE NOT A SLICE OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. WE HAVE A DISGRUNTLED DISABLED MIDWESTERNER, ONE PHOBIA RACKED BIG CITY GHETTO DWELLER, A SMALL TOWN GREAT LAKES HOMIE, AND A MOUNTAIN MAN. HARDLY AN UNBIASED GROUP.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 08:25 other posts 
More like a linch mob
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

She heard voices in her head and they told her to kill whitey
By #610414 30,Sep,21 10:16
hey, lollipop. All in fun.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 11:37 other posts 
Absolutely

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 14:25 other posts 
There was a post that caught my attention, one sentence specifically. Basically it read, let's stop making excuses for bad behavior.

Can bad behavior be justified?
By #574505 30,Sep,21 16:12
I saw that to wonder if in means what I'm thinking.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 18:34 other posts 
I seen that some were but I can’t remember were but no bad behavior is never justified

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 04:28 other posts 
Gettin’ down ‘n dirty in the Bronx.

By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 07:13 other posts 
Everyone likes a little oral
By #610414 29,Sep,21 13:28
Well, I’m 5’ tall. You like me?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 21:24 other posts 
Ahhhahaha do you have all your own teeth or can you take them out
By #610414 30,Sep,21 07:52
All mine but some molars are capped.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 08:37 other posts 
Nice my front teeth are starting to get loose my dentist said it from smoking so many years
By #610414 30,Sep,21 14:12
Never smoked (cigarettes)
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 18:31 other posts 
You didn’t miss anything by not smoking

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   ...#769

Show your Genitals