Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #364

Pages:  #1... #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #574505 27,Sep,21 12:44
only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 14:35 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 16:13 other posts 
when will you finish ,The Holiday Special series?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 15:02 other posts 
He stands by his beliefs. Good for him, I think....
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 15:59 other posts 
A little over board but, I bet he has another job by the end of the week.Sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe.
Strange, The Battle flag fly's proudly in my yard. Yet the black ups driver, the black lady that brings our mail sometimes, never pay it any attention. There is probably a dozen or more flying just on the road I live on,so nothing they are not used to.

By #574505 27,Sep,21 10:00
How can someone vote on your pic if he hasn't being log on for 30 days.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Never mind
By #610414 27,Sep,21 11:13
I don’t understand.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 22:15 other posts 
UM, a way to help protect ourselves?
I use a Neilmed nasal flush once if not twice a day because of my sinus's. can't be hurting although it is not quite what the article is talking about.
By #610414 27,Sep,21 05:55
Nasal flushes clear your nose and sinus passages but, I don’t like them. My allergist swears by them but I can’t get used to them. As far as Covid is concerned, the first two sentences in the article says it all

A saltwater solution may help stop the SARS-CoV-2 virus in its tracks, Brazilian researchers report.

However, although saline may keep the virus from replicating, it does not offer full protection against infection or a cure for COVID-19.

Read Newsmax: Saline Spray Could Slow COVID's Spread in the Lungs: Study

By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 20:37 other posts 
Don't use it, throw it away!
If vaccinating was really so important, why did this doctor get fired for giving 10 dose's instead of tossing them?
MONEY! Write off's are apparently more important.
By #610414 22,Sep,21 20:41
Well, it is Texas
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 00:33 other posts 
They should be rolling the unvaccinated Covid patients out into the street every time somebody with a legitimate emergency comes in the hospital! Idaho, Alaska and Montana in the US and here in Alberta where I live and Saskatchewan are all going to crisis standards of care meaning the triage people in the emergency department decide who will live and who will die. All the beds are full and the biggest problem is the ICU is also full. This is fucking bullshit! If you don’t want to be vaccinated so be it but don’t take up a hospital bed that will be used for my dad if he has a heart attack. If you don’t believe the doctors now, don’t go whining to them when you’re sick!

End of rant.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 04:38 other posts 
The last place I would go in the middle of a so called pandemic is a hospital the place is full of sick people ya know
By #610414 23,Sep,21 08:55
That makes sense, I think …….
By #610414 23,Sep,21 08:52
Kebmo, you are so right. I strongly believe service should be denied to Covid victims who are not vaccinated.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 09:33 other posts 
Why don’t we just refuse treatment to all COVID patients and let it run its coarse while we are at it
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 09:50 other posts 
That's an idea, it doesn't cost anything and it's a good solution for overpopulation.
Maybe we don't do that, because when people are dying from suffocation, they want help and their family agrees. The people want protection from things that hurt them.

But if you think your government shouldn't protect its citizens, you could save a lot of money by abolishing the military, the secret services, the police and the border patrol.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 10:15 other posts 
My reply was to two warm mitts and was sarcastic
By #610414 23,Sep,21 10:46
Sigh, lollipop,
I know it was sarcastic, so I upped the ante.

But, if your honest what should a doctor do when he has a donor lung and he can either save one of two people in similar lethal conditions, but one had their lungs destroyed by a chemical accident and the other smoked three packs a day for the last 30 years?

There's something similar to the situation, when there are people who protect themselves and the rest of civilization from a pandemic, by listening to doctors who advise to get vaccinated and people who choose not to, while there is a life threatening shortage of hospital capacity.

I don't want to make the choice to turn any people away, but if you have to,
life choices matter.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 11:32 other posts 
You as well as others have placed all of your faith in government and science. With that said, I have not.

And if you read my response to kebmo, posted below, where does it stop?
By #610414 23,Sep,21 12:28
Ok, Bella, I’ll bite. If you don’t place your faith in government and science, what do you place your faith on?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 13:26 other posts 
GOD when he call’s your number it’s time it doesn’t matter if it’s from COVID-19 or if your hit by a bus we don’t go till we are called
By #610414 23,Sep,21 16:19
True, but, in the Christian religions, it’s a mortal sin to take your own life. That’s one of the dilemmas in religion. God knows all and he calls you back but let’s you do yourself in even though it’s a mortal sin
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 16:53 other posts 
I have no interest in going to your precious hospitals, for covid or for something else. Only chiming in because DGraff is absolutely right, God is in charge. My motto always is: Trust no one, Only One. Good for you DGraff!
By #610414 23,Sep,21 18:30
Ah, baby, people call me atheist but, I’m not. He exists and he is in my life. Nothing happens without him. My bitch is with the caretakers of his house. When you see a poor village where the people are ground down by life and the children are hungry, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when the village priest is fat.
As far as trusting hospitals, Sherryann, could you have Agoraphobia? No one likes hospitals but they are the places to be when you need emergency medical help. There are plenty of good people in this world. You have to trust someone. God wanted his children to be together, helping each other. You have to trust,even if it’s a little at a time.
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 19:38 other posts 
Angel sorry for the confusion. I meant that for the guy in Canada and the other guy below me, but I didn't know he was a scientist. Maybe I better listen to him. Shots and medicine affect me moreso than they affect regular people. Plus I don't know what's in it. I won't take it. I will stay home & not go to a hospital if I get sick. Yes angel I think I probably do have that, (agoraphobia), I don't know...
Thank you for your heartfelt post, appreciate it.
I don't have to rely on faith, because I am a scientist myself. I made a perfectly rational consideration, based on the data available to me, which might be more than most people have, because I have access to inside information.

But I'm sorry to say, in times of shortage, when doctors are forced to choose between people to save, you're right that they might consider all that you mentioned. Do you propose they flip a coin?

If enough people protect themselves, the hospitals wouldn't be overwhelmed and doctors wouldn't have to choose who to save. At the moment they are actually choosing to save Covid patients over people with cancer or heart attacks, so don't complain about the unvaccinated getting treated unfairly on that account.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 17:47 other posts 
Oh, I'm NOT complaining about unvaccinated people being treated unfairly, I merely gave kebmo some food for thought.
By #610414 23,Sep,21 18:37
Sorry, clank, clank, clank. I can’t think of any professional who is more scientific than doctors. Most of my working life I was surrounded by doctors, internists, and scientists,and what they all had in common was their belief, a faith, if you will, in a higher being. They came from all over the world and they had different names for Him, but, in the end, they knew it was his doing that ultimately made the difference.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 07:53 other posts 
Sure, I accept that most doctors in the US have at least some belief or faith. If one is a Christian, becoming a healer is very much in line with the teachings of Jesus. They are working their ass off to save people, 'with heart and sole'.

However even in the US, the percentage of scientists who belief in some sort of deity is lower than the general population. In 2009 it was just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power. By contrast, 95% of Americans believe in some form of deity or higher power. The percentages are known to decline in general, but I can't present any newer data.

It also depends on the country. Except in Hong Kong and Taiwan scientists tend to be less religious than the general population.

The form of religion also differs, although I can't find any data on it right now. There are almost no young-earth creationists doing well on 'real science' in any of the natural sciences.

It also depends on the scientific subject, medical scientists tend to be more religious/supernaturalist than physicist and evolution scientists tend to be the least religious/supernaturalist (except for the people who are trying to debunk it, but they are not doing science).

When I said what I said, I was referring to myself. My convictions are not based on anything supernatural. My actions are not guided by the idea that I will at any time be judged by some higher being, but by the premise that everything I do shapes the world around me. Because that shapes my life, the people I love and all of humanity, I have the responsibility to do 'good'. I have long decided that I can't rely on a religion to figure out what is 'good', because they are a so inconsistent with each other and just plain logic and reason.

I was also talking about science itself, which doesn't work with faith, even if
the scientists doing it might have some. Science only works with evidence
or it isn't science.
By #610414 24,Sep,21 09:31
I want to comment on your next to the last paragraph first. You try to do your best for the people you love and humanity as a whole. First, I congratulate you for your dedication and thank you. The ides of believing in a God or a super being can and should be able to co-exist in you (you are the arbiter of your thoughts, naturally). You, as a scientist know that 2+2=4 and that penicillin is a wonder anti-biotic. You know that if you cut out an inflamed gallbladder or appendix, the patient will live. You don’t have to believe that if your intellect allows you do these things you will get into “Heave” or stay out of “Hell. Your training tells you that if you operate the results will be good. All fine and dandy, but, you cut into the patient and find an aneurism that you just cut into by mistake. Your patient is bleeding out and you can’t stop the bleed. What do you say? Ce la vie? Are you going to tell me you wouldn’t say to yourself, “P.lease, God, help me save my patients.”?
If you don’t, than I can’t accept the first part of this paragraph.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Science is a school of thinking. It’s not flesh and blood. It can’t think. It does not have faith, but any thinking scientific person that looks at the skies at night and doesn’t admit to himself that there MUST be a creator, is not using his empirical mind. Any person that sees a child being born and doesn’t believe in a creator is not thinking. Humanity, the ameba, our opposing thumb, love, all that convinces me that He exists and helps me in my existence. And baby, I’m not religious.
As far as who believes in what, where, that is very hard to get a survey. In the sterile environment of a lab a person will say one thing. When his derrière is being roasted, who really knows what he will say.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 15:13 other posts 
You are doing a good job of challenging me on this topic and I will try hard to be as honest and accurate with my answer.

I really do not believe in a creator, but I also do not believe there is no creator. That is because I don’t believe period and believing one way or the other would still be believing, which I define as completely accepting something as the truth, without evidence it is true. I really see no evidence at all for the existence of a creator, but there is no proof that a creator doesn’t exist. I do see only evidence for things just happening naturally. And even though I’ve had experiences that some people might put a supernatural explanation on, I consider it lazy reasoning to see them as evidence of anything supernatural. But, it does make me interested in the subject. I’ve watched many videos of people debating the subject. There just is no one that has ever come close to making a good argument on the existence of God, a deity, a supernatural being or beings or anything supernatural at all.

I have a high standard for what I consider evidence and an almost unattainable standard for what I consider proof.

Still, that leaves me with only a 99% certainty there is no creator. That one percent is rooted in the question: “Why is there something rather than nothing?”. First this makes me ask, if the existence of nothing is even possible, because if something exists, it is not nothing. The idea that our reality wouldn’t be possible without a creator is not logical to me. If a universe cannot exist by itself, then why should a supernatural being, who can will a universe into existence, be able to exist by itself. The watchmaker comparison is nonsense to me, because every watchmaker has a mother, who had a mother, who had a mother, etc. And it’s absolutely logical to me that it started with something so simple, it cannot even be called life. If a creator is not needed for living beings, it is not needed for the universe, which also started from something so small it cannot be called a universe. The only doubt that is left to me on that subject is that I’m limited by my understanding of this reality/universe, while there is most likely more than that. An empirical mind does not conclude anything on that tiny chance for the existence of a creator.

Then you illustrate the idea of a creator who would listen to people thinking something in their head and changing reality or causation to suit the person’s request. I’m 99.9% certain that there is no creator who is interested in us that way. But still, if I would be responsible for someone’s life and I cannot do anything more to help that person, I would still do my best to make a heartfelt prayer or I wouldn’t do everything I could do. I would even apologize for the hypocrisy of praying while not being able to believe it would help.
Maybe that's one reason for why I would never want to make myself responsible for someone’s life. I can never give them my best.

My consideration for the existence of such a creator is on par with me considering an afterlife. It’s just so apparent to me that the identity of a person is dependent on their brain. Any damage to it results in a diminished person. Even if I like the idea of something remaining of my experiences and personality after I die, other than things I leave behind and the ripple effect of my actions, it’s just highly unlikely to me. And it’s even more unlikely to me that I would experience something nice or horrible, depending on how I lived.

Finally, there is absolutely 0% of me who considers that any of the religions were founded or inspired by that creator. My primary school and secondary education were both Christian, so I’ve heard a lot of the bible stories.
I value that I was introduced to them, I also like the character of Jesus, I even accept there is a historical origin for the stories, but I can only see the work of people in them. Some of them clearly represents the best morality iron age people had to offer and some of it clearly intended to ensure the survival of the religion itself, but nothing I think can help me more to be a good person than the golden rule; treating others as one wants to be treated.
Christian education might even be partially responsible for me thinking for a long time that sex was dirty and something to be ashamed off, which I still have not conquered completely yet. There is something like that in all religions and is ridiculous to me that a supernatural creator of everything would care, when our biology is based on it. It’s just clear that men would design religion as the only way to absolve people from a ‘sin’ that is part of human nature and then threaten people with the most horrific punishments for eternity when they ‘sin’ and don’t get absolved.
Religion is just a perfectly designed control system.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 21:39 other posts 
I could have sworn a year or so ago you having a discussion in another forum thread with scorps about how great your country is and safe for the workers and I do believe you said that you worked for a wear house chain now your a scientist I’m confused I’m not going backwards to look it up but I do have a great memory
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 08:17 other posts 
"a wear house chain"
I have a bachelor degree in biotechnology, some experience in research, some experience in analysis and a lot of experience in biotechnological processing and troubleshooting, up to about ten years ago. Now I'm doing innovation and problem solving in the same industry. Not all my projects are that impactful, there are some tedious documentation tasks as well, but all of it is compliant with scientific principles and standards.
Just a scientific education doesn't make you a scientist necessarily, it's working by scientific standards and methods on a daily basis that does. I'm definitely not pushing the limits of scientific knowledge, but there a lot of people calling themselves scientist, while using the actual principles much less than me.

I'm sure you can find more posts of me bragging about what I do.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 08:27 other posts 
So I guess I can’t quite call my self a chemist because I know how to make fulminated mercury or thermite
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 09:09 other posts 
Not if that's all you can make. You would be a chemist if I could name you any complex chemical and you could tell me how to make it and explain various variables that affect the outcome of the process. Doing it by knowledge isn't required, documentation research is always allowed, but it's understanding and applying scientific knowledge that counts.

My knowledge of chemistry is rudimentary, so I have only done some basic organic synthesis experiments in the first year, before I choose the biological programs. If this is your hobby, you could easily surpass what I know, but it will take a long time before you get to the level of 'chemist'.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 09:21 other posts 
Oh no I’m not a chemist for sure I just have a brother-in-law that’s an x marine that taught me a few things that I should not know
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 11:05 other posts 
You don't need to be a scientist for experiments like that, but those are often the motivation to become one. I was splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen at a young age. I made a whole bottle full of oxyhydrogen then.
I tried to detonate it with a long wire and piezoelectric gas lighter, sitting behind a tree. Years later a physics teacher showed us the violence of only a few bubbles of the stuff. Then I knew I had been lucky my experiment failed, all those years ago. I would have been at least deaf as a post.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 11:19 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

I have the plans on how to build a hydrogen pick up truck I’m going to try next it’s self contained you fill a tank with water and run a series of pipe in the back of the truck big pipe to small it’s supposed to take the hydrogen out of the water and store it in a separate tank and the leftover water is expelled out the bottom of the truck but I’m not sure how to use it in the harsh northern winter time
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 12:17 other posts 
Cool! I advise eye and ear protection when you start it the first time.
The cold shouldn't be a problem, I think. Hydrogen is a gas at −252,87 °C/-423.2℉ and as far as I can find the ignition energy needed is not dependent on the temperature, but only on the hydrogen/oxygen mixture.
What power source are you going to use to split the water into hydrogen and oxygen?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 13:42 other posts 
I will have to look at the plan
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 20:12 other posts 
UM, I think a wood gas rig would be neat to!
The Germans used them alot during the war because of lack of gasoline.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Sep,21 10:07 other posts 
Or biogas. With the right process you can convert all biological waste to gas and compost. There are some do-it-yourself options for that. Maybe the smell doesn't make it very palatable for cooking indoors, but an engine would run fine on it. I wonder what comes out of the exhaust.
By #610414 24,Sep,21 11:39
Boom boom
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 11:59 other posts 
Yep, boys will be boys
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 09:18 other posts 
For heaven's sake, kebmo, why stop with unvaccinated people? Hospitals should screen everyone to determine where they fall on the "who's more worthy" scale. What about a 45 year old man and 75 year old man coming in, both with chest pains? Hey, the 45 year old guy probably has at least 20 good years ahead of him, he deserves the hospital's full attention, right? Are people that use street drugs more worthy than the person who abuses their body with alcohol and tobacco OR vice versa? What about the guy that has a heart attack at the health club, should his care take precedence over the fat woman that just over eats? And as much as I respect your posts and your opinions, you're talking crazy. Where is the line drawn?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 09:29 other posts 
Exactly
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 09:50 other posts 
See, there is a way to respectfully disagree with someone without being offensive.
By #610414 23,Sep,21 10:50
Why do I think this is directed at me? Ok, why not. As usual, you, Bella, are all vanilla. Just two words: Disagreement…..insult.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 11:21 other posts 
My post was directed to dgraff. It reflects that I can disagree with kebmo without being offensive.

Regardless of what you believe, the world does not revolve around you nor does this thread or my posts. BOOM!
By #610414 23,Sep,21 11:59
Boom Boom, baby. Like you, I do believe. We all make mistakes present co-poster exempted. My humblest apologies.( No Dev01, no disrespect to you)

Bella, I posted 5 responses in this thread. Can you kindly tell me why ,out of those you chose to spank my ass on this one? The Hippocratic Oath doesn’t interest you? Phart’s penchant for criticizing government spending doesn’t interest you? Well, I’ve got news for you. From where I stand the world does revolve around me and if where you stand the world doesn’t revolve around you, then I feel sorry for you.
By #610414 23,Sep,21 10:42
Bella, there’s a huge difference between normal, pre-pandemic days and now. The Hippocratic oath says (paraphrasing) to treat the ill to the best of one's ability, to preserve a patient's privacy, to teach the secrets of medicine to the next generation. There’s more, but, this will do. In normal times a doctor is honor bound to treat anyone that needs his services. The sick from desease, the drug addicted, the very old, and the very young. Even those that try to commit suicide. But, right now, because of politics or religion or downright stupidity, a whole lot of patients ARE endangering the life of legitimate patients. As a doctor honoring an oath, I would try to help those legitimate patients TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. That is where the line should be drawn, but, the law says “First come, first serve.”. Bummer.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 13:41 other posts 
Bella, if the hospitals weren’t overrun with people who choose not to be vaccinated against Covid because they don’t believe in the science or whatever their issue is we wouldn’t even have this problem. In our lives we have never seen anything like this and the solution is to have people vaccinated. Over 80% of the people in ICU with Covid are unvaccinated people who don’t believe for whatever reason that they should be vaccinated and they are taking up all these beds and all this staff and it has come to the point where push comes to shove. I am shoving!
If all of these people were overweight, smokers, alcoholics or opioid users I would have the same opinion. These people are in the hospital because of a self-inflicted covid situation. My sympathy level is near zero.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Oh and by the way they are determining who is more worthy right now. If I 75-year-old man And a 45-year-old man come into the hospital with heart disease that’s exactly what’s going on Bella because the hospitals are overrun with unvaccinated Covid patients. That is exactly the point that I’m trying to make. The triage people shouldn’t have to make this decision, there should be hospital beds available for both of these people but there are not and that’s why I am so pissed off about the whole situation.
By #610414 23,Sep,21 16:31
Complete agreement but yesterday I hear that now the unvaccinated is reaching more than 90% and the deaths are approaching 100%. I’ve no way to fact check but I see medical professionals practically crying in interviews.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 19:38 other posts 
I am stumped,why was the survival rate of the virus over 98% and now you are saying the death rate is near 100%? How did that happen?
By #610414 24,Sep,21 21:29
I said that over 90 people out of 100 who are hospitalized for Covid are unvaccinated. Out of those, almost all are dying. I never said the survival rate is 98%
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 21:39 other posts 
i know you didn't,the government or it's advisors did many months ago.
By #610414 24,Sep,21 22:37
And you chose THAT to believe from the government?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 22:43 other posts 
Well hell it's a start aint it????
By #610414 24,Sep,21 22:58
Look, the wind just turned direction. Quick, tell us what you are thinking now!
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 23:24 other posts 
I just farted and there is a southwesterly wind so ENJOY!
By #610414 25,Sep,21 09:31
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 17:37 other posts 
I was recently in the hospital and my doctor prefers to place his patients in the oncology wings. Square business, I spent my 2 days in an oncology unit. I heard all sorts of noises, grunting, moaning and plain old screaming and crying. These people have cancer, what's the chance they're going to ever be 100% cancer free? Are we, as people, going to determine who is worthy of living and who is not? GOD help us.
By #610414 23,Sep,21 18:39
You just said it, “God help us.” Amen
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 18:16 other posts 
And were exactly kebmo are all these people in the hospital for COVID-19 I was just in at the hospital in Lebanon Pennsylvania to take my brother in to the cardiologist for his appointment and we walked right by the new wing they built special for COVID-19 treatment and it’s empty and all the lights are turned out so I’m just wondering were all this craziness is happening plus I turn on the local news and I don’t hear anything about it
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 18:37 other posts 
Maybe there are people in the beds but the lights are turned off because the staff is ignoring them and just waiting for them to die.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 19:11 other posts 
Now Bella your going to make kebmo smile
By #610414 23,Sep,21 18:52
Many reasons a wing is not in use. New wings get built, but, they have to be certified that ALL gadgets are working. They have to pass the electrical inspection and every bed, respirator, heart monitor, etc, is working. Then the inspectors need to come in and verify all work. Then, and just then, the staff(mostly the nurses) have to be hired, the catering has to be adjusted, the medical and office supply has to be provided (some with security) and the bedding and patient articles (blankets, sheets, pillow, toiletries)have to be prepared. Last but far from least, you need doctors to take the extra load.
So, when you see a new wing built, it might not be ready for patients.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 19:10 other posts 
It’s been open and ready for over a year now they just have no Covid cases maybe it’s not a big enough city population 25000 and it’s 15 miles away from me
By #610414 23,Sep,21 20:42
Maybe. Truth is I’m speculating but, maybe you are right. No patient in your area
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 20:37 other posts 
I see your point on this BUT during these times, that is part of the reason a national or state wide emergency is declared. It cuts some red tape. Inspectors and such should be working over time to get those rooms ready.NO excuses any more.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 20:15 other posts 
Build more rooms. simple solution .Creating jobs as liberals want to do, and no one has to die.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 20:03 other posts 
They should roll all cancer patients out into the street that smoked 3 packs a day and make room for those exsposed to asbestos.
They should roll out all drunk drivers hurt in accidents to make room for people that were actually trying to work that get hurt.
They should roll drug addicts out into the street that OD and save those beds for others.
Where do you draw the line?
Hospitals are at fault now for lack of room,not the people. This plandemic has been going on for over a year, plenty of time to have cleared some land and BUILT MORE ROOMS!.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 20:14 other posts 
Almost 2 years and yes I agree phart
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 23:41 other posts 

Here is something to consider.
When the plandemic was really gathering steam, Trump sent hospital ships to 2 large coastal city's. They were scarcely used and were soon removed. Large tent hospitals were put up,to later come down again from lack of use.
WHERE IS ALL THIs EFFORT NOW??????????
WHere is the national guard and the tent hospitals now? on pallets up for bid on Govdeals.com as surplus?
Where are the hospital ships now? Why are there no renovations at older facility's to make them available? Should be plenty of people needing work and a wage because the unemployment is gone.
There are plenty of options OTHER THAN discriminating against people in need of help.
Time to quit blaming people and get to work on solutions.
By #610414 25,Sep,21 10:14
When the USSR sent missiles to Cuba in the sixties, The JFK admin. built Minutemen batteries all over South Florida. All those bunkers are abandoned buildings open to rot. Where is all that effort now? Times change and needs change. Sometimes in the blink of an eye. The trick is not to look back but to look forward. What's that old saying? "Don't cry over spilled milk."
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,21 09:47 other posts 
Would be interesting to know who holds big positions of Pfizer stock... and how they are hedging them...
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,21 14:28 other posts 
Kembo and two warms retirement plans are sky rocketing?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 16:34 other posts 
Twoworms cannot even spell stock market That dumb bitch couldn't even figure out 10% of 100...
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 17:07 other posts 
Ahhhahaha to much

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   ...#769

Show your Genitals