pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #366

Pages:  #1... #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 07:27 other posts 
Hi I’m Dan I’m friends with everyone and I will talk to anyone
Due to past encounters I’m afraid I was becoming a miserable old bastard and miserable old bastards die alone life is to short so don’t become a miserable old bastard like I was smile and try to be nice to one another
By #610414 23,Sep,21 08:49
Hello, Dan. Welcome back to the fight. Now I know our side will win (Casablanca).
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 09:28 other posts 
Just trying to get everyone to stand back and take a good look at them selves so they can determine if they like what they have become and if my words of wisdom helps anyone then my morning is complete
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 09:44 other posts 
With all due respect, when and what made you decide to step back and self examine?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 10:07 other posts 
I guess my age and all the medical problems my younger brother is having the poor guy is 7 years younger than me and struggles to walk 100 yards with out sitting down and taking a break
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 11:28 other posts 
Well, I'm glad that you have a different view on life and there's no doubt in my mind, family connections are very important.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,21 21:17 other posts 
Be careful folks, scammers are out there.
I have a debit card I don't use often,it is linked to a account I use online with paypal.
Well I used it the other day to get some gas,the 19th. Well, this evening,about 6:40,My phones all start ringing,my bank calling,potential fraud on my card. Sure enough,at 6:30,some sumbitch tried to buy something from Healthwise or something similar to that in canada for 18 bucks.I KNOW it was not me because at that time I was putting a deck engagement cable on a Troybilt lawnmower!
I called the Murphy gas station and told them there was potentiall a scanner on that pump. and I guess I will go by the grocery store in the morning that I used the card at this morning. Makes me mad as hell. I don't live a big ,fancy high speed life,Don't have alot of money,but some sumbitch has to make things tough and trys to take what little i do have. And NOTHING will be done to the bastards that tried to use my card.NOTHING>
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 00:21 other posts 
So your bank did not approve the transaction, right?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 09:47 other posts 
far as I know they did not.
I am fixen to go to the bank and make sure my little money is still in there as I need to make a internet purchase on ebay and don't want things bounceing.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 03:28 other posts 
Gas stations are notoriously bad for skimming info from your curds. The safest way is to take your card into the store and pay for it there. It’s inconvenient but it is safer. Check out this article.

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 22,Sep,21 09:16
Restaurants where they take your card to the register to charge for your bill can copy your info. It happened twice to me
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 10:31 other posts 
Well So far Murphy has no clue if there was a scanner or not.
I just got back from the bank and all is well with the account and the little money in it.
I don't use this card that much so the 1 in my pocket being dead for a week is no big deal.I guess I got by easy this time.
Last time it happened the card linked to my account that my retirement goes into was the 1 hacked.NOT good.
By #610414 22,Sep,21 11:14
It's a huge pain in the ass. Charlie got one card for entertainment only and we transfer what we think the evening will cost with the option to add more at any time. The first time they hit our "Bill Paying Account" What a mess.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 11:44 other posts 
I am going to change all my activity to a credit card and stop using debt except to pay the credit card. This is what was mentioned to me as a safer way to do business .As when the fraud happens and money gets gone, it is not YOUR money.
So the card company tends to react to it and deal with it.
By #610414 22,Sep,21 12:19
By #574505 22,Sep,21 12:25
When I need gas I put some money in the gift card. that's what I use at Murphy gas station ..
By #610414 22,Sep,21 12:38
Excellent idea
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 16:14 other posts 
good idea
By #574505 22,Sep,21 16:35
I remember before when you pump gas they gave you 3 off for every gallon
By #610414 22,Sep,21 20:47
When I started driving they would give you green stamps you collected and redeemed them for gifts. Other stations gave out cutlery and dishes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 10:21 other posts 
Omg I remember my mom working on her green stamp book at the kitchen table I was just a kid that makes you getting old
By #574505 23,Sep,21 10:27
Yes I remember that
I talking about when you got a gift card from Walmart you use at their gas station.
By #610414 23,Sep,21 10:51

By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 11:19 other posts 
🔥
By #610414 22,Sep,21 11:35
Hey, "Cunty", I paid you back for the cost of the new thread

/forum/thread.php?id=30119#8

Hope you get some use out of it.
By #610414 22,Sep,21 17:01
One thing I’m curious about DEV01, there are many “couples” that share one account for whatever reason. What I like to know is how the F##k can a person tell if you are chatting with the Mr or the Mrs. it can lead to a lot of trouble or misunderstanding. For instance, if I call Mr Dev01 a crossdressing little cunt, well, he’s a man. He will be strong enough to ignore the terms of endearment. However, if I’m chatting with the Mrs, I have to show a little more respect. The reason I brought this up is because Dev01 sounds like a very reasonable person while the Dev01 I was chatting with this morning sounded like someone who’s crotch itch was acting up.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 17:37 other posts 
So in regards to your video, clearly I can see you but which one is Charlie and which Jerome.

See my name is Jeremy not Jerome must be a thing in your household.

And um ... my wife would never say anything like I say, yet many members have chatted on Skype with herself and I... hell even the kids.

So take your "shared" internet connection and your professor attitude along with leo the weird cunt along to your thread.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Oh, and also use the copy edit
Paste thread I made for you, Miss ungrateful
By #610414 22,Sep,21 20:26
Not Jerome, it’s Gerome. Blame his mama
So you guys have sex talks on Skype with your kids around. Wow
Don’t tell me what to do. I wouldn’t want to tell you what to do
Gee, I was ungrateful? Why baby, cum over and I’ll kiss your ass

By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 20:53 other posts 
It was called the "office" for a reason. I don't get off over video, More of a hands on kinda guy
By #610414 22,Sep,21 21:03
Guy? So I’m exchanging “pleasantries” with Old Ballsy?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 23:26 other posts 
Old ballsy looks a hell of alot better than and old version of
Cindy Brady.

Your aged like a fine wine,except
the fine bit is missing.

And you know what that means dont
You? Fuckin vinegar. Like the
Prawn story, Great body but fucked
Head. In your case it's irrelevant.
By #610414 22,Sep,21 23:50
I thank you for that. I haven’t had a compliment all day. How long are you going to try insulting me with your lame insults? No balls, baby? This is your best?

:x :x
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

As they say

☯﹏☯༽

By #610414 22,Sep,21 16:45
What’s the use. Go ahead and think what you want. Why I spent so much time to explain why I do what I do. As usual, when you can’t justify your point of view, you bring all that “ you want to be elevated, to be heard, to be seen and then you start with Barbara and everything that happened in another account. Why don’t you get over It i. You are tiresome.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

And I like to bother that mealy mouth JustWill
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

One last thing. I did not critique your conversation with Dgraff, I just commented on what you commented on. Skittles entrees all come from your thread. Play by play bothers you? Not his garbage? That tells me what type of person you are. You criticize me but because of your jealousy you go after a friend who always, always has your back.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 17:27 other posts 
As far as I was concerned, there was no need to critique my conversation with dgraff, I know what I said and I meant what I said. It was only to show you that I don't give a rat's ass who he is friends with. In my own way, I've "forgiven" you for all the nasty things you've said but as I said, I don't and choose not to forget because that is my nature. When "you" forget you allow yourself to become comfortable with things and allow yourself to be vulnerable.

I've tried being pleasant to you but quite often I just choose to ignore you. You have a need to be elevated, to be heard, to be seen. I'm comfortable being the woman that I am. Please, this thread is not the place to do a play-by-play on what Skittles said, what Dev01 said, what I said and there's no need to bring JustWill into the mix. Although I was not online the day "Barbara" unleashed and said what she said to be banned, I'm just going to say that I don't believe it one bit that there ever was a "Barbara" that created a profile and for that matter, neither does admin. When you have a verbal altercation, you are unfiltered, just like "Barbara". There's no way that I would believe it was anyone other than you that said what was said to JustWill and you had the same unrelentless style when you went after huxley999. Hand to God, father's grave, whatever...I don't believe you.
By #610414 22,Sep,21 21:00
I Remember Sir Huxley Of The Little Balls. He really didn’t have any. You liked it that way, right?

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 20:03 other posts 
If I can’t smell or taste my drink does that mean I have Covid
By #610414 22,Sep,21 20:27
No, lollipop. You just had one too many.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 20:32 other posts 
I should tell you I’m drinking water
By #275407 22,Sep,21 20:35
Dgraff, if your drinking water, there's definitely something wrong with you
--------------------------------------- added after 23 seconds

Only joking my friend
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 20:36 other posts 
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing
By #610414 22,Sep,21 20:40
Fuck, baby. Water is for showering. Quick, to the emergency pub.
By #275407 22,Sep,21 20:41
I miss my beer drinking at the clubs/bars. Haven't been to one in 15 months
By #610414 22,Sep,21 20:43
I know what you mean. Friday or Saturday nights it was dancing, drinking and……..well, you get the picture.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 20:46 other posts 
I haven’t either Cody I’ve been drinking at home my half gallon of Yukon is sitting right beside my chair next to my pistol display cabinet
By #610414 22,Sep,21 20:49
Everyone thinks Grand Marnier is my favorite, but my grandparents were from Russia. I grew up with Smirnoff and now it’s Tito’s

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 13:38 other posts 
And now for something completely different.

I have been smoke free for 10 years as of today!
By #610414 22,Sep,21 13:45
Keb, that is wonderful. You need to celebrate.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 13:57 other posts 
Congratulations to you, that's a major achievement! 👍🎉
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 16:13 other posts 
so now if someone ask if you smoke after sex, you will have to look down there for evidence?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 17:03 other posts 
“I used to but I’m old now!”
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 20:01 other posts 
I’m getting old to and I still smoke 47 years I’m not looking to become super old I’ve taken care of to many family members in their 90 and I don’t want to be a burden to anyone so I’m looking to cut it a little shorter

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   ...#769

Show your Genitals