Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #363

Pages:  #1... #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 09:42 other posts 
Hey tecsan do you still want to suck me off like you told me this morning I decided I would let you and I promise I will cum in your mouth
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 12:17 other posts 
Tecsan... has sucked 14 cocks... in a row
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 12:31 other posts 
So I will be number 15 I hope he does a good job
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

I heard from a reliable source that he can suck a golf ball through 50 ft of garden hose

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 08:07 other posts 
Only New York's governor since August 24, 2021, it seems apparent that Kathy Hochul is crazy.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 08:30 other posts 
I take it she is a democrat
God never told me to get the shots and we talk all the time
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 08:33 other posts 
She is a muppet and Cuomo Cuck... Whitmer, Newson, all pretty much ALL Dem governors fall into the category of fucking idiot.

Hard to imagine why the blue states and blue cities are broke, filled with unemployed lumps, and have skyrocketing crime.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,21 10:01 other posts 
Well,let me just be blunt,march 30th 2020,I just said outloud, ,Lord if I am to die of the virus so be it,I will just let you decide.I don't want to live my life in fear.

And you know what, I am STILL HERE
Edit,and as usual this thing lost half my words.
Youtube took down channels and videos that were what they call antivax. because of government pressure.

Before you start wondering why God hasn't told you to go get the squirt, think about the facts and information being withheld from you.It is getting more difficult every day to get any information that is not government approved.
BUT for example,if you want a sex change, info is everywhere.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 15:43 other posts 
If you are black,be proud of it and stop trying to water your race down by being equal to others.
If you are white, .be proud of it and stop trying to water your race down by being equal to others.
We are all unique and should be proud of it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 21:21 other posts 
I’m a country boy much like your self and we are country proud 🤘
By sherryann [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 21:33 other posts 
to the country boys wish i would have met a country boy in my life time, always wanted to.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 22:10 other posts 
We know how to treat a lady

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 21:44 other posts 
There are three pizza franchise establishments in my little town, there's a Little Caesars, Hungry Howie's and Jet's Pizza. I have lived here 16 years and never tried Little Caesars, home of the $5.00 pizza until today and NEVER AGAIN!

Who in the heck can eat that slop and really say they enjoy it?
By PoloFields [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 00:07 other posts 
It's nice for kids birthday parties when you got a lot of mouths to feed. That's about it.
By #610414 27,Sep,21 05:48
It’s true. It’s quick cheap pizza 🍕 for parties. You get what you pay for. On the other hand, Hungry Howie’s is NOT a traditional pizza joint. They make great subs but I wouldn’t buy pizza from them. Probably Jets Pizza is your best bet. I drive 12 miles to buy from Leo’s Pizza on Coral Way. The family has been going there for over 40 years and it’s just as good as the first pie
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 10:07 other posts 
It is kinda like only registered users can see external links
Cheap thin pizza. Good place to take a van load of spoiled brats to feed them cheap and not have to clean up after them.
By #610414 27,Sep,21 11:12
The kids used to have 🍕 pizza day in school and the parents would chip in every week to buy Little Caesar’s
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 11:24 other posts 
I never tried a little Caesar’s pizza nearest one to me is 20 miles away thanks for the tip Bella that’s one i can cross off my list
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 12:14 other posts 
I actually bought a new product offered by LittleCaesars, something called "Crazy Calzone". It was large pizza and they cut it and flipped it to create a contained "sandwich". It was super salty AND the dough was not cooked. The Crazy Calzone was not $5.00, it was $8.49 plus Michigan's 6% sales tax, total $9.00.

This is something that the taut as being a "hot & ready" item between 4 and 8 pm and when I requested one, the clerk said it was going to be about 15 minutes as they didn't have any ready. I thought to myself, "Woo-hoo, I'm getting a pizza cooked just for me!" and I went and sat in my car. What a disappointment.
By #574505 27,Sep,21 12:22
I really don't like pizza
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 14:21 other posts 
Pizza is not one of my favorite foods, but a slice or two of good pizza every now-and-again is good!

A hundred years ago I had "pizza night" when I would "kid sit" my nephews. It was dubbed "kid sit" because my nephews were adamant that they were not "babies" and on the designated pizza night, I allowed them each to order a small pizza with whatever they wanted on it. Some of the combinations they chose weren't my choice but they liked it and had fun experimenting.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 07:09 other posts 
Tecsan does
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 13:55 other posts 
I have always been OK paying more for quality products be it a sofa, a watch or a pizza. You really do get what you pay for. The pizza I buy cost more than average but it’s worth it. I have been their customer for about six years.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Speaking of buying quality stuff I just got my Bose sound link delivered from Amazon today. It’s just a speaker that I can play all of my Spotify music on by way of Bluetooth but it’s amazing! I can’t believe I didn’t know what this was until last week. I asked all my young nieces and nephews on Facebook what I should buy as far as brand goes and they overwhelmingly agreed that this was the best one.Totally worth the $250.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 14:13 other posts 
I fully agree, you get what you pay for. I have had no desire to eat a Little Caesars $5.00 pizza however the colorful ad that featured their new item looked so good! Like I mentioned, salty and under cooked. Blech!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 14:14 other posts 
Same here I don’t mind paying a little more for a quality product and if you need to up the price then up the price but don’t skimp or cheep on the food
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 14:35 other posts 
I love pizza and thankfully live in NYC with access to some of the best pies! Always laugh when Bjuka talk up his shitty, off brand Domino's pizza!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 19:51 other posts 
Domino’s
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

That’s not pizza
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 22:13 other posts 
I must admit,if I want pizza,I go to the local service station and get the pizza slices they sell. Hunt Brother's Pizza.You would think something from a gas station would be crappy,but the local Pizza hut,looses business to this gas station alot.
By #610414 28,Sep,21 15:10
My Churrito, Sir-Skittles, is right. I love ❤️ the Big Apple. Never sleeps and all types of food. No one makes pizza like Don Niño in Brooklyn. He uses real mozzarella and a hot slice drips oil.,as they say, I’d walk a thousand miles for a slice. Sharing a large, pepperoni, sausage and onions (yeah, onions, sue me) with my Churrito, with a good Red and walking back to his flat. MMMMMMMMMMM.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 17:58 other posts 
Skittles definitely knows his pizza 🍕 and I bet he knows a lot about Rubin sandwiches 🥪
--------------------------------------- added after 44 seconds

Love me a good Rubin
By #610414 28,Sep,21 18:46
You mean shredded roast beef, Sauerkraut and thousand Island dressing?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 19:40 other posts 
Rye bread corned beef Swiss 🧀 cheese sauerkraut and thousand island dressing or Russian dressing
By #610414 28,Sep,21 20:43

By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 15:58 other posts 
Take the savages back to where their behavior is acceptable.
only registered users can see external links
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 17:03 other posts 
I agree but its too late, they're here and will continue to be welcomed here by biden and the dems. So look for more of this savage behavior. you ain't seen nothing yet!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 17:39 other posts 
Nothing but cockroaches... send them back.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 20:00 other posts 
Unfortunately they brought some of them 10 miles away from me in fort Indian town gap there living in the same Quonset huts they housed the Cubans in back in the late 1970s it won’t be long till they start escaping and the helicopters 🚁 will be flying around with search lights hunting for them at night
By #275407 27,Sep,21 21:19
Most of them are in Minnesota
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 21:50 other posts 
Good that’s a good place for them they can help the blacks tear the city apart some more
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 22:06 other posts 
I just wish they leave their ways behind if they are going to come here and live.
I also read about this same type thing happening in a european country and also read that Belarus I think it was,the officals there found radical islamic material on the refugee's cellphones.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 16:16 other posts 
Minnesota has all the dirty Somali's as well
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 18:01 other posts 
It figures
By #275407 28,Sep,21 21:18
Minn. is the shithole of the u.s.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 21:24 other posts 
I couldn’t agree with you more my friend

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 14:48 other posts 
The bees have been in abundance lately. They must be confused thinking that they are in an apple orchard.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 16:14 other posts 
The bees are coming out of twowarmtts3!'s hair... a lovely beehive looking style she is rocking~

By #610414 26,Sep,21 16:22
Sir-Skittles, Churito, baby. I can’t go on. I have to tell you, every time I see one of your posts,my knees begin to tremble, my heart starts to race, I start to feel there’s not enough air.. Churito, have pity on me. Can’t you see I’ve fallen for you? Please, give me your lovin’. Don’t leave me hanging..
By #574505 26,Sep,21 16:25
Lol I see love 💘 here
By #610414 26,Sep,21 16:32
He’s a gorgeous man. I could loose myself in his arms. I want to Box The Compass with him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 17:08 other posts 
Ahhhahaha I knew it
By #275407 27,Sep,21 01:35
Sorry twowarmtts3, skittles just told me he's gay
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 04:06 other posts 
OMG
By #610414 27,Sep,21 05:24
No one’s perfect
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

I adore 🥰 him
By #574505 27,Sep,21 08:19
Yes he's in love with bjuk and tecsan
By #610414 27,Sep,21 09:05
I don’t mind a foursome. Let’s see, pussy, ass, and mouth are covered. Maybe a fifth to take care of the girls? And if he wants, I’ll watch. Ohhh, I’m getting so wet thinking about him doing Tecsan and Bjuk. '
By #574505 27,Sep,21 11:56
Huh makes me so jealous he likes bjuk and tecson better then me
By #275407 27,Sep,21 11:33
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 14:09 other posts 
I will second that motion
By #610414 27,Sep,21 19:01
🤪

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   ...#769

Show your Genitals