Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #368

Pages:  #1... #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 22:34 other posts 
This crazy story gets stranger by the minute.
2 people traveling in a little van,male goes home without the girl and does not speak of her whereabouts or anything.
Supposedly in love and all that,and now HE is gone?
Strange.

only registered users can see external links
Had I been the gals dad,I woulda got ahold of the jurk and made him talk. He might not have gonads when i came out from behind the barn,but he would have told me where she was.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 00:27 other posts 
I saw a news report where the missing girl's father believes that the young man's parents do have knowledge of where their daughter may be.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 09:26 other posts 
Bella!

There's a VERY high probability this poor woman is dead. Now, the BF has gone missing. FBI is actively looking for him. Innocent people don't run. This story is getting global coverage now.

Also, look up Yellowstone's "zone of death." Interesting legal perspective.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 11:11 other posts 
And I understand that the probability of Gabby Petito being found alive is slim to none and now that the boyfriend, who I understood was her fiancé, is missing, things are looking "rotten in Denmark".

Two people embark on a cross-country adventure and only one returns? If boyfriend/fiancé, Brian Laundrie seems to be the only person of interest, how in the eff did the police let him slip away? And I surely believe that his parents were involved or knowledgeable with regard to his disappearance.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 11:15 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 11:25 other posts 
This case reminds me of the one that happened weeks ago, the young woman that meets a police officer online and flies from the east coast to Phoenix for a date.

The two set out on a hiking date, she doesn't feel that she is able to continue and decides to turnaround and go back however he chooses not to? Really? First date, this is his turf and he has not chosen to accompany her back to their starting point to assure her safe return? Gee, if I walked, drove or flew any amount of miles for a first date, the guy better be attentive to me and my needs. Just sayin'.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 14:14 other posts 
That whole episode/date looks filled up to the brim with good choices...

Bunch of Milk Carton models out there... I just don't get it.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 15:17 other posts 
And those are the same type people that think they should be able decide to have a abortion. They can't even choose to date safely. I guess some sort of birth control is needed for that kind.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 20:01 other posts 
Apparently, a body matching the general description of Gabby Petito has been located in Wyoming in Grand Teton National Park.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 13:07 other posts 
Sad... and the BF is still on the run.... he won't last long. My bet is he is in cuffs by Thursday at the latest.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 17:02 other posts 
They may have found the girls body,thanks to a video someone made of the van on a certain date.
I hope if the bf is guilty that he lives just long enough to regret whatever he did to that gal.
By #610414 21,Sep,21 18:56
The FBI identified the remains found are of Gaby Petito and said her death is a homicide
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,21 20:03 other posts 
But that is no longer the real problem 2 Warm,
Missing white woman syndrome is the real issue and we need to get to the bottom of it.
I can not believe the Fox news guy either.
Sheesh,I bet if it was any of these complainers daughter, they would be angry as hell at someone else making these comments.
By #610414 21,Sep,21 20:10
Phart, Perhaps some of the blame falls on her parents for letting her be in that situation. Please don't think I'm trying to minimize this, but, She wasn't a mature woman with experience. Even I would be a little leary of traveling alone in a camper with a man, Have I done it? Yes, but that doesn't make it any safer. It's the reason I wont meet up with anyone from the site. He or she might look yummy but there are no percentages to that.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,21 20:32 other posts 
Hey, I can't disagree with the traveling at her age like she did.BUT at 22, where do you draw the line?
30?

Yes we all do stupid shit when we are young but, there is to much room for issues here. How old in the guy that is missing,some say 23,some say 37?
I mean they can't agree on a age!
But,
Talk about some laws that need tweaking? He should have been wearing a ankle bracelet or something.

By #610414 21,Sep,21 14:48
Why Nurses Have Been Hit the Hardest During the Pandemic | The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

I’m not going to make a comment. Just a dedication to those that are still unvaccinated
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Sep,21 19:07 other posts 
What pandemic 😷 I can’t see one from my house
By #610414 21,Sep,21 19:10
If you couldn’t see my boobs, you can’t see anything.

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Sep,21 05:39 other posts 
I see all is normal on the front lines
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

Just let me know if you need a mash unit set up
By #610414 21,Sep,21 05:43

--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Maybe you should start playing The Degüello (look it up, Mountain Man).
Many of my lovers played it b4 our “battles”.
By #610414 21,Sep,21 09:41
dgraff(17,Apr,21 20:1: A communist cunt that thinks it’s fine for our government to tell us what to do shes a man in disguise 🥸 a vulgar crazy bitch

Lollipop, you love me. MMMMMMMMMMMM......
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

BTW, Mountain Man, I think you need glasses. I know you are used to Markis's look, but, lollipop, Those aren't bumpers on my chest.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Sep,21 13:59 other posts 

I am still dropping heavy ordnance on her page
By #610414 21,Sep,21 14:52
Skittles
I am still dropping heavy ordnance on her page
——————-

No, little slit, you are not. Go back to sucking your old man

--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Sir-Skittles of the M&M size balls. Picks his nose and flicks his boogers. I bet he picks his ass too.

By #610414 21,Sep,21 11:08
I'd like to apologize to everyone for their patience while Skittles and I had our melt downs. I especially would like to recognize JustWill for his patience. It's over. The 48hr cooling off period is over. I think 48 hours is too long. Twenty four hours should be enough to realize if you've made a mistake.

By #610414 21,Sep,21 10:59
Sir-Skittles
GOODBYE MOTHER FUCKER. YOU'VE BEEN BANNED. WHORE MAMA IS WAITING FOR YOU

By #610414 21,Sep,21 09:37
/i6hw936cfvm3pic.html
Proof of age and location for the doubters.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

/erte7j4bmxi3pic.html

By #610414 21,Sep,21 08:57
/member.php?w=548890#2

Anyone notice that Sir-Skittles pages are barren of Skittles pics? He has a lame (one) internet pic and that’s all. WTF is he hiding? Perhaps a slit where his package should be? Maybe, when his whore Mama tried to abort him that part ended in the butcher’s floor.

By #610414 20,Sep,21 18:09
Sir-Skittles
Come get your lunch

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Sir-Skittles
Aren’t you hungry? It’s your favorite
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

Sir-Skittles
104 members know you are a piece of shit and blacklisted you. Tomorrow it’ll be 105. I’m going to enjoy blocking a FATHER FUCKING HOMO LIKE YOU, and dumb ass, I may not be able to cuss you direct but I’m going to wear out your Sir-Skittles all over the forums. You are going to wish you had left me alone. Go back to fucking your Mama, MOTHER FUCKING HOMO.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 19:51 other posts 
Yawn!!

You are a low-life hillbilly. Enjoy the trailer park!
By #610414 20,Sep,21 20:29
Hooeee. That really hit hard. You, you, meany. I’m not talking to you
--------------------------------------- added after 11 seconds

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Sep,21 08:37 other posts 
Twowarmtts3!

Loon- Guess you are talking to yourself ... again!
By #610414 21,Sep,21 08:41
Listen, when your whore mother decided to abort you she went to a butcher. You are the result of that botched abortion. The best part is now medical waste.

By #610414 19,Sep,21 13:49
It’s Sunday, September 19, in the year of our Lord, 2021. The county is wide open. People are going out, but, there are no hospitality workers to take our orders. Soon we’ll have to cook and serve our meals at popular restaurants. I’m home. Lucky Charlie can still play golf. I think it’s a silly game. I started thinking on the reason for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to pay the world a visit. Could God be mad at us? Maybe it’s me. I remember asking myself, “What would the Evangelicals say if they found out Jesus was a crossdressing homosexual with a penchant for group sex parties?” Well, he could have been.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 09:14 other posts 
In the year of our lord fancy smancy yea be
By #610414 20,Sep,21 09:24
I was binging on a history series.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 17:29 other posts 
Dgraff

As if Charlie actually golfs... but this it what it looked like if these muppets did:

Twowarmtts3- I am sure you are regulars at the country club. I mean, if the country club was the name of a cheap diner!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 17:44 other posts 
Ahhhahaha I haven’t seen that movie in a long time
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 17:55 other posts 
By #610414 20,Sep,21 18:03
Better than eating cabbage at you whore Mama’s table
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 20:10 other posts 
twowarmtts3 you have had a hard life! Poverty is a disease?

You are fully infected! Trailer trash!
By #610414 20,Sep,21 20:27
Like I said,”Why bother with an unsuccessful abortion. You go right ahead. Have your happy moment wanking because there’s no one that would have you. I’d rather be trailer trash than you.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 13:47 other posts 
I'm sure there is armchair etiquette, but exactly what are the rules?

Today I had an ophthalmologist appointment and while I was sitting in their waiting room I looked around and this thought popped into my head. All the seats were welded together and they all shared common arms and IF the seats were occupied, who had control of which arm(s)? I'm certain some type of etiquette if followed when flying, too....
By #610414 20,Sep,21 16:10
Not sure but, if you caught like you are dying I’m sure you’ll get both. '

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 23:49 other posts 
Lourdes Leon, Madonna's daughter, without a doubt, is a beautiful young woman. Do you find that her armpit hair makes her more appealing?

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 00:07 other posts 
Nope, not sexy at all for me. Just a gimmick to draw attention. Come on, her mom was the best at reinventing her self and controversy. It's not a coincidence that her mother has a special coming out in October called Madame X.
By #275407 19,Sep,21 00:20
She doesn't do anything for me either, I don't find her attractive at all. I've dated quite a few girls in my life, and I can say I would not go out with her. That's just my opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 02:35 other posts 
The underarms don't do anything for you or Lourdes, aka Lola, doesn't do anything for you?
By #275407 19,Sep,21 02:43
Don't understand what your trying to say
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 05:35 other posts 
Is it the girl that doesn’t do any thing for you or her hairy arm pit that turns you off--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesI knew you wouldn’t like her hairy arm pit cody8789 your a well groomed and neatly trimmed man
By #275407 19,Sep,21 05:54
I like a girl that's smooth all over, but mainly, she is not attractive to me
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 06:05 other posts 
Her arm pits were a dealbreaker for me
By #275407 20,Sep,21 11:40
I don't like the hairy arm Pitts, but it's her looks and personality that doesn't turn me on, like Miley Cyrus, who I can't stand and she thinks her sh@t don't stink, oh and she's to skinny for the outfits she wears.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 10:40 other posts 
Her attitude turns me off,not to mention the hairy arm pits. About stink, people like her don't do anything so I doubt they sweat much.
I guess there are people out there that are aroused by hairy apes to.
It just shows the gal wants attention or is to lazy to keep herself decent. I hope she at least bathes.That is another subject I was reading last week,alot of "stars" Don't bath often anymore saying it is not healthy that it removes protective bacteria and blah blah blah.Just sounds lazy as hell to me.
By #610414 19,Sep,21 01:19
Don’t you think it’s a personal choice? In the last 6 or 7 years the percentage of American women who have chosen to keep their under arm hair dropped 20 points to 77% (Google). That means that 1 in 4 women keep their bushy pits. I would not be caught dead without shaved armpits and legs. My southern patch gets a shave 2 to 3 times a year. The thing is that In the US we’ve been conditioned to get a shave. MY OPINION? Not attractive at all, but, as I said, “It’s a personal choice) I don’t think Ms Leon is doing for attention.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 02:34 other posts 
I agree with you regardless the hair being a "gimmick". For her to display her tongue, Miley Cyrus-esque and lift her arm(s) to display that she's unshaven is nothing more then "look at me, look at me!" tactic.
By #610414 19,Sep,21 11:19
Well, it worked for her mom. Why not her?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 01:28 other posts 
Nope not in to hairy arm pits Markis shaves his and I have to tell you I shave mine in the summer time because hair gets sweaty and then it starts to stink
By #610414 19,Sep,21 01:47
Lollipop, I’d love to “shave” you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 02:00 other posts 
I want to see you shave a balloon first
By #610414 19,Sep,21 02:02
Straight razor?
By 2nice [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 20:26 other posts 
Not usually what I go for, but I kinda dig it. Coming from someone who has zero body hair here. Against the normal is all about 2nice.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   ...#769

Show your Genitals