Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #549

Pages:  #1... #544   #545   #546   #547   #548   #549   #550   #551   #552   #553   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 04,Jun,20 09:55
A STUDY OF MEMBER SCORPS:

IF A MEMBER IS ANTI-ABORTION, WHAT IS HE?
IF A MEMBER IS ANTI-SAFE SEX, WHAT IS HE?
IF A MEMBER IS ANTI-SOCIAL MEDICINE, WHAT IS HE?
IF A MEMBER IS ANTI-MINORITIES, WHAT IS HE?
IF A MEMBER IS ANTI-DEMONSTRATIONS FOR THE POLICE BRUTALITY OF
KILLING A BLACK MAN, WHAT IS HE?
IF A MEMBER IS NASTY WHEN OTHER MEMBERS BRING UP A DIFFERENCE
OF OPINION, WHAT IS HE?

I KNOW WHAT HE IS. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

By #610414 04,Jun,20 09:37
WHEN GOD GIVES THE WORLD AN ENEMA, HE'LL STICK THE NOZZLE IN SCORPS ASS.

By #610414 04,Jun,20 09:33
DO YOU KNOW SCORPS? HE'S THE MEMBER WITH NO CLASS. THIS IS HOW HE OPENS HIS POSTS

Shut up stoopid!

HE'S A REAL IDIOT.

By #551147 04,Jun,20 03:47
De-escalation, Right!

only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 03:54 other posts 
I think that that is staged, disgusting and unrelated to the word de-escalation. I thought you would have googled the word by now Scorps. When I don't know the meaning of a word I always google it. Try it.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Why are you importing a conversation here from another page? /forum/thread.php?id=26739#1682
By #551147 04,Jun,20 04:16
Really! Now you wanna insult my intelligence? Did I insult yours, yet?

Here's the definition as you suggest...

deescalate
reduce the intensity of (a conflict or potentially violent situation).

I posted the disgusting video here because I believe it's genuine, and this is obviously the most read thread. As far as to the correlation to a conversation in another thread. Oh yeah! Words have power and YOUR suggestion impacted me, although I wasn't posting this for you necessarily.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 05:06 other posts 
"De-escalation, huh?
What does that mean, exactly?"

You asked me.

I strongly doubt that's a valid video. The poster is "Dark Creepy Story". Go to their page and you'll see a shitload of similar videos. I call bullshit. Just because it's on the internet...
By #551147 04,Jun,20 05:53
I knew/know what the word meant/means. I wanted to know what you had in mind with your one word answer. I suppose I should have phrased it differently. Cower, just nod your head in agreement, bow down, take a knee, plead, beg? What exactly is your idea of "de-escaltion towards those with criminal intent? By the way, whatever YOUR opinion is of the video, she surely de-escalated the moment, did she not? If that were me, the video would have gone substantially different.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 05:55 other posts 
Sorry, I just edited my comment. Check it out. I call bullshit.
De-escalation is Donald Trump's responsibility and he's not doing it. He escalated it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Bed time. Good night
By #551147 04,Jun,20 06:03
Goodnight!
By #188992 04,Jun,20 06:13
"I WORK for Black Lives Matter", "the CEO"?

2 clues that this is probably fake as fuck. BLM is a decentralised network without a formal hierarchy.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that it's "real". One guy playing a pretty sick prank on someone who is either in on the prank, or as gullible as hell. I fail to see what point you are trying to make. I'm guessing it's just deflection from the fact that your beloved POTUS has done nothing to deescalate the horrible situation. Using force to clear Lafayette Park so he could pose with a Bible? A BIBLE!! It's beyond parody, and has rightly drawn criticism from a lot of ….. clergy!

I see today that Trump is lashing out at General Jim Mattis.

How many more clues does the orange fuckwit need before he realises that his current approach is making things worse?

He can bleat as much as he likes about being the guy for "law and order", but the evidence before all our eyes shows that to be chimeric.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 06:30 other posts 
Our president looks orange to you, too?
By #188992 04,Jun,20 06:35
Yep, it's not just your tv!

Early appearance:

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 09:00 other posts 
Maybe that's one of his relatives?

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 15:07 other posts 
Derek Chauvin's charges have been updated to second degree murder and the other three officers that stood and did nothing have been charged with aiding & abetting murder.

That's a good thing.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 15:45 other posts 
This charges might be good and appropriate for the crime committed, other than that, there's nothing good about what happened, what will happen and what future our country faces because of what happened.

By #610414 03,Jun,20 11:24
It has always amazed me how ignorant our fellow citizens are. Their lack of education, their lack of knowing our world. This country is lucky there's enough smart people to carry the rest of the great unwashed into the future.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 11:34 other posts 
I'm curious, how do you view yourself, as a leader?
By #610414 03,Jun,20 11:43
I believe I bring a different point of view to any discussion. I feel that right or wrong all points should be brought out. To do this, many times I have to take control of the group. I believe I'm a good, maybe great leader.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 12:09 other posts 
Thank you for what I believe to be one of your most heartfelt and honest posts.

GREAT LEADERS don't fly solo, they rely on trusted advisors to help them navigate through decisions that impact many. GREAT LEADERS will choose their words carefully so that their message is clear and understood.
By #610414 03,Jun,20 12:17
Hard to argue with that. Great leaders will surround themselves with trusted, Knowing advisors that they try to listen and act on their info. Do you know if the current president does that?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 12:35 other posts 
I would like to think he does. Someone needs to ADVISE him to back away from Twitter and tweeting.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,20 22:46 other posts 
"If people can riot in person they can vote in person."

I copied and pasted this from a response I read yesterday to a story about the riots.
By #610414 02,Jun,20 12:44
This could be true but it's a big assumption. If this is true then that is true. Insert "probably" between can and vote. There are two distinct parts to your statement.
Rioting and voting. Lets take voting first. What the fuck scares you so much about distance voting? Are you afraid it would make it easier to vote for Biden? It can't be vote fraud. Even republicans have said it would be minimal.
As far as rioters rioting in person, if you think they would form a que and take their turn. I'm good with that.

By #574505 30,May,20 08:40
Who is MaryHall with only 4 points..?
By #610414 30,May,20 09:12
She just joined. She has some very nice pics
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,20 10:09 other posts 
If MaryHall sent anyone a gift, I suggest that the gifts are destroyed (for points) as quickly as possible. BTW, she has 8 points now.

Current member: MaryHall detected as possible previously banned members:
High probability
PepperWilliams (#614365):
By #610414 30,May,20 10:16
I must have the kiss of death. Every time I like a new member, he/she was previously banned or they are unsuitable for my eyes to see,,,
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,20 10:28 other posts 
Maybe admin will consider keeping her just for you.
By #610414 30,May,20 11:03
I loose so many female chat members. This one, was she a he or did she push the envelope too far?
By #551147 30,May,20 11:20
Biggest give away with the females is, ALL their pictures are taken by someone else. Just another man posing as a chick. Makes absolutely no fucking sense to me whatsoever why it's so prevalent and obvious just like that over on the female side.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,20 11:35 other posts 
Based on MaryHall now having 10 points, there are might be 5 men that she's real.
By #610414 30,May,20 11:48
Wait a minute,Scorps, have you not heard about a timer on the camera app?--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutesSo, Scorps, what you are saying is that females should take selfies in front of a mirror? Or they should have only 7 pics, one for every day in a week? What about men? if all his picks are taken by someone else then he is a she trying to pass as a man?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,20 11:24 other posts 
Who knows and in the big picture of things, does it really matter if the profile for MaryHall belongs to a he or a "for real" she? What is FACT is that with HIGH PROBABILITY, admin has detected this profile to belong to a previously banned member.

All morning you've been singing praises to your bestie, but I'm curious if you ever asked her whether you were what she referred to as "the punching bag"?
By #610414 30,May,20 11:57
I have. In a private msg.

What Admin detects I won't comment on but, if I was him and I had a previously banned member rejoin, I would give that member plenty of rope and then ban him/her if he/she fucks up.

If men (or women) have fun with another member, fake or real, so what? I mean it has to be more fun than saggy tits, walruses,short Australians or a set of cold TWOWARMTTS or chatting about the abuse panel and who locked the voting.

My 'bestie" is Charlie with all my love for him. Here? some members are nice......others?....not so.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,20 12:11 other posts 
admin does consider member's input and now that you've gone to a premium paid membership, he may consider it valuable input.
By #610414 30,May,20 12:15
You know I have to be a member a whole year before I can play Michael the Archangel. Previous times don't count.
Aren't you happy?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,May,20 12:52 other posts 
you might not last another year with all those old parts Saggy old rat
By #610414 30,May,20 12:54
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,20 13:02 other posts 
I believe that English is your first language, as it is mine. What you wrote appears to be English but makes no sense to me. Is it some type of riddle?

So often you do choose to talk in riddles so what does being a member for an entire year in order to "play Michael the Archangel" mean?

Also, are you ever able to end a post without an emoticon?
By #610414 30,May,20 13:42
Old Michael is a senior, powerful angel and he will eventually bring order to kaos.he also protects the innocent and punishes the guilty.I forget that my references only work with some very specific people.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

I'm not sure I would be any good as a judge. I'm not wired that way. The emoticon took the place of "in my opinion". You will notice it's almost always
It's the closest I can come to KISS MY ASS AND not say it

By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,20 13:53 other posts 
Feel free to post your chaos elsewhere.
By #610414 30,May,20 14:04
Is that how it's spelled. My spell checker needs to go back to school.
I do post it in other threads too
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,20 14:48 other posts 
Surely, you are "not that blonde"? I'll break it down to the simplest form possible. If you feel the need to use emoticons or emojis to express to me, in essence, to kiss your ass, I feel it's time for you to move along and post elsewhere.
By #610414 30,May,20 16:36
Ok. It's used generically but not aimed at anyone in particular. But if this is your idea of co-exist, so be it. I'll be on my thread copy/pasting the news.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,20 17:34 other posts 
Do you like, allow, tolerate people coming to your "home" and being disrespectful to you? Would you encourage that "guest" to return? I doubt it. You do it time and time again, if someone is rude or abrasive to you, you have choices. You can sling it back, you can address the rudeness in a more "dignified" way OR you can ignore them altogether. I've noticed that you end many of your posts to me with . Hey, if that emoji/emoticon is your way of saying ""kiss my ass" then it's time for you to move along. I thought we could coexist and I wanted it to work but you just can't help yourself when it comes to me.
By #574505 30,May,20 17:05
I seen that wedding pic for the pass years I being here
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,20 11:27 other posts 
Member #618633, MaryHall, was reported as a profile using copytght/stolen pictures by Ollie . The voting members agreed and MaryHall is now POOF!
By #574505 01,Jun,20 14:13
She had over 250 points I think
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,20 15:57 other posts 
That is mighty impressive if she had amassed 250 points in 48 hours. It just shows you that many SYD/SYC, Showitoff members are a good group of people! Members appreciate and praise honest and "real members" as well as deceptive members. All you need to do is to post good or commercial quality nudes and you're sure to become a site favorite!
By #574505 01,Jun,20 16:30
Like /member.php?w=614508 she add pic and deleted them
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,20 16:34 other posts 
Who is member #614508?
By #574505 01,Jun,20 16:40
Annashows's only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,20 16:50 other posts 
If you can show that Annashows has posted internet pictures, report her.
By #574505 01,Jun,20 16:53
Don't know if mother. Com is legit

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #544   #545   #546   #547   #548   #549   #550   #551   #552   #553   ...#768

Show your Genitals